A Wife's Vacation

Story Info
Wife gets black cock on vacation.
1.2k words
4.1
70.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shakey100
Shakey100
23 Followers

I'm a mid 40's woman going all through all the usual bs of life. Stress at work, the stress of aging relatives, stress from my children, the list goes on. My husband and I have a good sex life. It has had its ups and downs but he has always been interested. Now that the kids are older we have more time to ourselves and things have picked up again. I have never strayed and never seriously thought about it. We all have urges and attractions but I get all I want at home, so why stray?

With all the stress going on in my life, my husband and I agreed that I should have a relaxing vacation on my own. It's decided that I will go to a resort in Jamaica that I have always wanted to go to. Traveling on my own, I have a couple of drinks at the airport and then a couple more on the plane. After landing I hop on the shuttle and grab a couple of beers. I'm sitting in the back of the bus and I'm pretty drunk. There is a group of three young black guys traveling together sitting near me. The one sitting closest to me introduces himself as Sam and starts a conversation with me. He's flirty with me but I'm drunk and he's really hot so I love it. In the conversation, it comes out that I'm traveling by myself and left my husband and kids at home. "Naughty," Sam says.

"Nope. I'm a good girl," I say.

"I bet," he says.

"I'm good at everything," I say, surprising myself with my boldness.

"I plan to find out," Sam says.

"What do you plan to find out?" I ask.

"A lot," he answers, "First off, how good you are with your mouth."

"Is that all guys care about? Getting their dicks sucked?" I ask.

"Black guys love getting their dicks sucked by white women," he replies. "Especially married ones." "Have you ever sucked a black cock?" he asks. I can feel myself turning bright red. I feel like I need to change the subject but I'm drunk and it's making me really horny that this good-looking, muscular, young black guy is talking to me about sucking his cock. Sam picks up on my reaction. "Yes, you have. You are a good girl".

"That was a long time ago," I reply. "Only my husband's for the last 29 years."

"Well, we're going to change that this week," Sam says. I think that I really need to change the subject before this gets further out of hand.

"I can't wait to get to the resort and get to the beach," I say.

"You should put on your bikini now, so you can get right there when we arrive," Sam says.

"Ok," I hear myself saying and I think I really should have drank less on this part of the trip. I know I shouldn't but I'm really aroused by the attention and how hot Sam is. When I think about teasing the men a bit by changing in front of them, I can feel myself getting really wet.

I get my bag and take out my bikini. I turn my back to the men and take off my shirt and then my bra, revealing my bare back to them. I am incredibly excited knowing they are watching my every move. I want to tease them more so as I go to put on my bikini top, I "accidentally" twist my body a bit to give them a good look at my bare breasts. I glance down and can't believe how hard my nipples are. "I shouldn't be doing this," I think, but I'm too drunk and horny to stop now.

I slide my jeans down, exposing my little pink thong. The guys make appreciative comments about how hot my ass is. I pull off my jeans and slide my thong down to my ankles. As I bend at the waist to pull it off I realize that I'm exposing everything to these men. They make more little comments that cause me to get even wetter. As I'm pulling on my bikini bottoms I feel Sam run his hand across my ass and rub his finger across my pussy.

I sit back down and Sam pulls me closer to him. I love how he manhandles me. He's sitting on my left with his right arm around me and his hand on my hip and ass. His left hand is high on my bare thigh. I know I shouldn't let him touch me but I'm way past being able to stop now.

Sam takes his left hand off my thigh and puts it in his lap. I look down and see that he's using his fingers to outline the shape of his hard cock in his track pants. I can't believe how big it is and I mumble: "Wow."

"Bigger than you're used to I bet," he says.

"Yeah, yeah. That's not real size," I say.

"Check," he says. I hesitate for a second and then poke the end with a finger. I can't believe the size of his cock. He grabs my hand and runs it up and down his length. He lets go and says: "believe it now?"

"Nope," I giggle. He reaches down and pulls it out of his pants. It's unbelievable. Long, thick and beautiful. I immediately wonder how it would feel to have it in me and I feel myself blush again. I glance down and realize my bikini bottoms are soaked through at the front.

Sam takes his left hand and stands his cock straight up. He puts his right on the back of my neck and pulls my head toward his lap. I don't resist and his cock bangs against my lips. I open my mouth and get to work. He's immediately moaning and caressing the back of my head. I love the feel of his giant black cock in your mouth.

I'm uncomfortable bent like that so I shift onto all fours on the seat and keep sucking him. I'm as horny as I've ever been in my life. I feel a hand on my ass and it slides my bottoms to the side. Then I feel the head of a cock press against my pussy lips and I realize it's not Sam touching me, but one of his buddies. I'm way past caring now and just need to get fucked. I open my legs to give him easy access and he slides his cock deep inside me. He's also huge. I keep sucking Sam while his buddy fucks me hard from behind. I'm loving this.

I feel something poking my cheek and realize it's the third guy's cock. He wants in my mouth. I put a hand on his shaft and one on Sam's and take turns sucking and stroking them while the other friend fucks me from behind.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I say.

"Don't worry," Sam says. "Nobody here knows you, so after the three of us spend all week fucking you, you can go home to your husband and tell him you just sat on the beach and read a book. He'll never know you spent a week whoring for some black guys. Or that you never even made it to the resort before you started fucking and sucking the black men."

Shakey100
Shakey100
23 Followers