All Comments on 'A Wife's Vacation'

by Shakey100

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CandTNQCandTNQover 1 year ago

I can only imagine

Thanks for the story

I am looking forward to more, Cant wait to show this story to me husband later

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

As long as you don't take this down the stupid path, this could be fun.

I will contingently give you a 5, unless you take it down the "white wife loses her shit and her mind over BBC" path, which is nothing but a black man myth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I hope that we will get more chapters of her adventures during the week. Please have her talk with her husband and kids while she is getting railed. Oh the options to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the haters, I loved it my pussy gushed

Hope there’s going to be more chapters of her being their little white whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does this resort have a secluded cove? Be a lot cooler if it did, need more description of her body next round

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love watching a Blackman using my wife. Testing her to see how she reacts before he reaches up to guide her head down. So hot to see her trying to stop him but seeing her weaken and her body relaxing as her head starts going up and down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many married on girls weekend or travel for business that are cheating and taking strange dick . The black dick fantasy is real and taboo . That why it’s a big porno movie topic especially the out of the norm huge cock which is probably only 1% of the male population but makes for better viewing. A black friend of mine with probably a bigger fatter than average cock as he pulled it out all the time said he only loves to fuck white bitches to death but when he settles down it will be with a black woman . Funny shit. Always let everyone that knew the girl that he love’s gagging her and cumming on that pretty white face or up that tight beautiful white ass. It was all for obnoxious jokes and was the least racist guy you will ever meet but love the black male dominance of whit girls.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Great start. Keep it coming. hee hee

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, please continue to explore just how far she is going to go. I imagine that Sam has some more buddies to help break her in. After the vacation she will go back to being a good girl for her husband (wink, wink).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story about a wife who lets herself go wild on a solitary vacation. I'm glad there was no pretending to want to stay chaste. She knowingly got drunk quick and knew what was likely. A white wife doesn't go to Jamaica alone to read. Her husband doesn't let her go there alone without anticipating what will happen. Story can stand alone as is, no need to add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What happened the rest of the week? And what happened after she went back home?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous