A Wild Day at the University

Story Info
Finding some university cock to play with.
1.8k words
4.29
11.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking around the west side of the Brock campus, something I have done for decades. In fact as kids we used to play around here before the university was even started. As a teenager however I had also found some fun with other men in the area from time to time. In fact the first time I ever hooked up with a man was in this area.

As I was walking along I went to the end of this particular trail that ends right at the water where the hydro supply channel meets the lake. I sat there on a large stone right beside the water and was looking in the shallows at a some small minnows swimming there. As I was doing that I realized there was a young guy walking up the same trail. I assumed he was a current university student and that proved to be the case. He asked if I minded if he had a pause there as well and when I told him that was fine he stood there beside me.

We started talking and I found out what he was studying and found out he came from northern Ontario and had chosen Brock because one of his teachers had attended here years ago. As we got more comfortable with each other he asked how i came to be there since I was obviously not a student. I explained that I was a local and had actually been a student there but had also been around the area even before the university was built. Then he told me something very interesting. He said he had been talking with a friend who told him that he had once walked out this trail and found an old man who had blown him while he was in here. He then asked if I was the guy who had done that. I said that i might have been since I had in fact hooked up with another student a couple of months earlier.

He went silent at this news so I asked him if it bothered him to find out I sucked cock from time to time. I then asked if he was interested in the same thing for himself. He said he had never been involved with a man and wasn't sure what he would be required to do. I assured him he wouldn't be required to do anything and if at any time he felt uncomfortable he was free to withdraw with no questions asked. While this was happening I saw that he was rubbing his crotch through the track pants he was wearing so I suggested he might be more comfortable if he released his cock from the confines. He seemed to agree with this thought because he immediately undid the waist tie and then pulled the pants down to about his knees. His cock was just starting to harden and he started stroking himself.

He was not huge by any means, about 6 inches long and quite thick, circumcised with a big head. I turned so that in order to get at me he would be able to watch back up the path in case anyone else came towards us. After I explained that to him he nodded and since his cock was pretty much fully hard by now I leaned forward a little and he stepped towards me till his cock touched my lips.

When that happened I stuck out my tongue and licked the end of his cock. He was still holding himself but then I opened my mouth wide and started sucking on him in earnest sliding his cock into my mouth. He started fucking my face as he stood there so I put my hands on his hips and held him still for a minute while I slid his cock all the way into my mouth till I could feel it push into my throat and my nose pressed into his belly. He groaned at this so after holding him there for a moment I backed off till just his head was in my mouth and ran my tongue around and over it. I then pushed forward again and took him deep into me and took one hand off his hip and started caressing his balls. It turned out his balls were more impressive than his cock. They were large and hanging low in his ball sack and he he groaned while we were in this position.

I backed off his cock and lifting his balls started licking them. I sucked one into my mouth which filled me completely. He started moaning then and I let his balls go and again took his cock into my mouth. He started thrusting into my mouth again but this time only an inch or two so I just let him do it. Whenever he pulled back away from me I ran my tongue around and over the head of his cock. When he pushed into me I just let my tongue slide up the underside of him and tightened my lips around his cock so he would feel like he was fucking something. He was moaning all the time now so I knew he was enjoying my efforts and then he told me he was getting close to cumming. I just sucked on him harder and again began caressing his balls and that took him over the edge as I felt his cock start to throb and then shoot spurt after spurt of cum into my mouth. As he slowed down and started to pull back I made sure to suck out all that he had and then right after he pulled out of my mouth I swallowed his deposit.

He was breathing hard then and so was And for a moment he just stood there with his pants still around his knees and his cock softening and starting to droop. He pulled up his pants and then surprised me by asking if I thought I could do it again. I told him I could in a few minutes if he was able to get it up again and he assure me he could but also said it would take as much as half an hour for him to go again. Then he told me he lived in the nearest residence and that he had a private single room where if we wanted we could get more comfortable and not have to worry about anyone else spotting us. I told him that was okay with me so we started walking back down the path and then into the campus and towards his residence.

When we got into the building the halls were full of students reading, and talking to each other. I got several curious stares which I understood because after all I'm a man in my sixties not a typical university student. Once we got to his room I asked what he was going to tell his classmates about my presence and he said he'd just tell them i was an uncle who had come to visit. He turned on his computer and asked if I liked porn. I told him yes, he asked me what sort I liked and I told him whatever turned him on was fine with me. He turned it on and showed a gay porn of a man getting a massage while he was played with by the masseur. As the porn played I asked if he had ever had such a treatment and he said no but he had thought about it for a long time. He was standing during this and I was seated in the desk chair that was there. I told him he should get comfortable and so he actually stripped entirely. He then lay down on his bed and started stroking himself slowly.

My attention was split between the porn on the computer and watching his cock start to stiffen again. I told him to keep pleasuring himself and leaning over started to suck on his nipple nearest me and pinched and pulled the other one with my hand. That along with his hand work brought him to full erection again. I moved over closer to his cock and started licking the head of it again like I had out in the woods. I then got him to spread his legs wide and draw them up bending at the knee. I then got on his bed between his legs and after telling him keep stroking I bent over and stuck my tongue in his ass. He practically yelped when I did that and hurriedly told me he didn't want to be fucked. I told him to relax I wouldn't even try but he could enjoy the sensation of getting his ass reamed by my tongue.

He relaxed then and started stroking himself more quickly while I licked his ass and fondled his balls. We hadn't been doing that for more than a couple of minutes when his breathing picked up and he started moaning quietly. I raised my head and went back to his cock and as I took the head into my mouth he let go of it. At that I sank my head down on his now raging hard on and buried it right down my throat. Like he had in the woods he started thrusting into my mouth and I just relaxed and let him do it. He took my head in his hands and then while holding me in place started fucking my face quickly. He once again told me he was getting close to coming and I just continued sucking on the full length of his cock burying it in my throat every time he thrust forward and licking the underside as he pulled back. After another couple of minute of this I felt his cock start to pulse and then he shoved it in deep and held still. I knew he was cumming but he was buried so deep in my throat that I couldn't tell how much he was draining nor could I test it. Finally he pulled back and I could taste the last couple of spurts from him on my tongue.

He lay there for a couple of minutes while I got off his bed and once again I saw his cock starting to deflate as he relaxed. He got up off the bed and pulled his clothes back on and thanked me for a wonderful afternoon. I thanked him for a couple of nice feedings when he asked if he could have my phone number. I gave it to him but told him that at my age I wasn't into doing this sort of thing an awful lot and that something like monthly or even longer was more my speed but to text me later after I had had time to recover. He opened the door and I left him and walked back the way I had come in and went home thus ending the wildest day I had had in many years.