A Wild Night at the Truck Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there for a very brief second, dwarfed by the rumbling trucks on either side of me, and just sort of basked in the feeling of being truly used like a piece of fuck meat. With the loads of two complete strangers dripping from my bottom, I wondered if another trucker would wave me over before I got across the parking lot. I was definitely hoping that one would, but I had to pee really bad so, before I headed out across the parking lot, I figured I'd have a tinkle behind this guy's truck.

I turned and casually strolled towards the back of the trailers and away from the light of the parking lot. When I got to the back, I saw a pile of garbage; pallets, old tires, that sort of thing. It was really dark so I faced the back of the truck that I had just left, squatted down next to the junk, pulled my panties aside, and started peeing like a girl. I looked all around while I relieved myself. Directly behind me was a wooded area full of massive pine trees, and to my left and right was an endless row of trailers. The only light to speak of was the dim glow from the parking lot that managed to shine between the trailers.

Just as I was finishing up, I thought I saw movement to my right. I squinted, trying to focus my eyes in the darkness, and I made out the silhouette of a man standing only about ten feet away. He was definitely watching me, but for how long, I didn't know. He started slowly approaching me, but I just stayed where I was, frozen in uncertainty.

He looked like he was a tall guy, with broad shoulders and a solid build. I wasn't sure if I should get up and get away, or if he would be friendly toward me. Just as my pulse began racing he passed through a beam of light and that's when I saw that he had his cock in his hand. My face lit up with glee as I looked at his fully erect eight inch member. He must've been jerking off while he watched me piss, and now he wanted me to take care of the hard-on I gave him. He walked all the way up to me, and without either of us saying a word, I wrapped my hand around his warm meat and led it straight to my mouth.

His penis was thick and I had to stretch my lips wide to encompass him. I could feel the veins of his throbbing cock against my soft lips as I slid up and down his shaft. He put his hand on the back of my head and let out a low moan of pleasure. I sucked his cock like the back alley whore I had become, stroking his pole with my hand while stimulating his tip with my tongue. Eventually, he decided that he wanted more than my mouth.

"Stand up." He ordered in a deep voice, removing his dick from my mouth.

I stood as ordered and he turned me around. Then, with his hands on my arms, he guided me a few steps over to where a stack of wooden pallets were and bent me over. The wood was rough and I thought I'd surely get a splinter, but I was far more worried (or was it excitement) about what was about to happen. I felt the stranger lift my skirt over my waist and pull my thong to the side.

"Got lube?"

"Oh fuck... Yeah." I couldn't believe that I had forgotten to get the lube out. My mind was so flustered as I quickly dug the lube out from my purse and handed it to him. "Here you go."

I heard him squirt some lube on his cock and then felt the unmistakable cold sensation of fresh lube being applied to my butthole. And then, the even more unmistakable sensation of his fat cock head pushing against my back door. As I mentioned before, he was thick, so when his beefy tip forced my anus open I instinctively jumped up with a wince.

"OOOH!"

The stranger immediately wrapped his muscular arm around my thin waist and held me in place. Then, he forced himself into my bitch ass.

"Aghhh!"

It felt so intense, like he was ripping my poor little hole apart, but the pain didn't last long. After only a few seconds it gave way to pleasure and I was moaning like a dirty little slut.

"Ohh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Ohh GAWWWD!"

He was driving his piston into my butt like a pro, one arm around my waist and the other extended, with his hand between my shoulders pinning me down. I couldn't fight him off even if I wanted to, and I definitely didn't want to. I just grabbed the pallets and held on, taking his raw cock like a little bitch ass sissy slut. Then, without any warning, he thrust his prick super deep up my bowels and let loose a torrent of hot cum. I thought I might actually black out from the depth and intensity of his orgasm. His cock and his body shook and convulsed so much that it felt like I had a vibrator buried inside me.

As soon as his balls were empty, he pulled out leaving me feeling empty and gaped. I looked over my shoulder to see him put his cock away and step to the side. That's when I saw two more large and distinct silhouettes behind me. It seemed like I wouldn't be feeling empty for very long.

One of the guys looked at the other and said, "I'm already about to bust." The second guy gave him a nod indicating that he could go first. So, he stepped up to me and shoved his engorged tool inside me without any word to me. His cock was long but not thick and I took him easily.

"Oooh," I softly cooed.

"Oh God, yeah! You feel fantastic!" He said as he vigorously drilled my hole. "Yeah, yeah, unghhhh!" And just like that he shot his wad inside me. I guess he really was about to bust.

"Woo, thank you." He said, giving my ass a smack.

"My pleasure!" I replied.

He stepped aside and I heard him say, "All yours buddy." I loved the feeling of being passed around by complete strangers.

I looked over my shoulder and saw the last dark shadow standing behind me. This guy looked massive. Like six five 250 pounds massive. He slowly walked up to me undoing his pants. I turned back to face the woods, cum dripping from my well fucked hole and waited for him to mount me. He came up to me and kicked my ankles apart indicating for me to spread my legs wider. I complied. While I obviously couldn't see it, I could feel the weight of his flesh on my soft ass as he lay his penis across the top of my butt. My God it felt huge!

The big man leaned over my back, his facial hair tickling my ear and said, "You like letting men use that pussy don't you?"

"Y-yes s-sir," I stuttered nervously, as he began using his fat cock head to spread the man-made lube leaking from my ass all up and down my butt crack.

"Lucky for you, I thoroughly enjoy using cute little sissy whores. And don't worry. I won't be quick or gentle like those other guys."

Those words and how he said them made me feel a little bit scared. But I'm the kind of girl that likes a little fear and pain mixed with my pleasure so I decided to embrace the situation.

"Finally, a real man!" I seductively proclaimed, looking back over my shoulder with a smile.

"That's right. I know how filthy little sluts like you like it." He chuckled and then said, "Grab the pallet and hang on bitch, it's going to be a rough ride."

Noticing the very serious tone of his voice, I turned back towards the trees and grabbed the wooden pallet, bracing myself. He continued to run his dick up and down my ass crack pushing against my anus now and then; he was teasing me. He pushed against my puckered hole with a little more effort each time.

"I bet I'm the biggest you've had tonight huh?"

"Yes, sir "

"Yeah I can tell, that hole is nice and tight." He stopped rubbing his head along my crack and pushed it right against my poop hole. "You ready for me to open it up?"

"Oh yes! Split me open!" I begged, trying to hide my fear. I still hadn't actually seen his cock but it felt thick as fuck against my little back door.

"Okay then."

With that, he placed one hand on my tail bone, pinning me down, and used his other hand to guide his fat tool home. He pushed, I took a deep breath, and my hole stretched and stretched and stretched. I kept waiting to feel the sensation of my sphincter swallowing his cock head, but it just kept stretching wider and wider. He was fucking huge, and I wasn't sure how much wider my hole could go, but right when I thought I had reached my limit, he stopped pushing and eased off of my anus. That's when, I felt the cold sensation of more lube being spread against my butthole. After that, I felt the warmth of his cock once more, and this time he pushed into me hard leaving my poor little o-ring no choice but to rip or accept him.

"FUCK!" I cried out as his massive tool breached my anus. I was flailing about somewhat and kicking my legs, while he calmly held his cock and my ass in place.

"There you go, that's the biggest part. Now, stop running away from me and calm down."

"Goddamnit it's fucking huge!" I squealed out. I wasn't calming down. It felt as though his cock head was as big as a baseball.

"Haha, that's right. That's the feeling of a real man's cock splitting you open."

"Ohhhh gawwwddd." I moaned aloud, regretting that I told him to 'split me open.'

"I'll give you a few seconds to get acquainted with it, but you are going to take every rock hard inch of this meat"

"Ohhhh fuuuck! Yes, sir."

Over the next few minutes he slowly worked his enormous penis in and out of my ass. I was immensely pleased that he didn't just ram it all the way in. Had he done so, I probably would've passed out, but this guy knew he had a massive dick and he knew how to work it into a tight space. I mean really, every space would be a tight space for him, but he knew that if he opened me up slowly and steadily at first, then he could give me a good hard pounding, and with every inch I took, I became more and more his bitch.

With a lot of effort and a little patience he did eventually manage to bury his cock in my guts. I was now upright, on my tip toes, and seeing stars as he reached depths that no other man ever had. My rectum was completely stuffed and I could feel his massive hairy balls smothering my own tiny little testicles. All I could do was whimper and whine.

"How does it feel to be impaled on my cock?"

"Nghh good, it's ugh g-good!" I couldn't even think straight.

He grabbed both my arms at the elbows and pulled me slightly back so that the only surface contact I had was my tip toes. I think I squealed out "oh my" or something like that, as he started bucking his hips and fucking his cock in and out of my hole. For now he was just using short hard thrusts, grinding his cock against the soft walls of my rectum. Whenever he bucked his hips upward, I would literally come off the ground, suspended on his rod. It was incredible!

"You love this shit don't you?"

"Ungh ungh uh-huh oooh!"

"I think you're stretched good enough for a good fucking now."

Then, the man pulled my wrists together behind my back, holding them firmly with one of his massive hands. After that, he forcefully shoved me down against the pallet stack, and pulled his cock almost all the way out of me before brutally shoving it all the way in to the hilt.

"Aghhh! FUCK!" I yelped, but my breath caught as he did it again and again. He was now pounding my ass with the full length of his cock.

"Yeah, take it you fucking whore!" He growled.

He was railing my ass now, fucking it like he owned it. I could hear the smacking sound of his body slamming into mine as I squirmed against the rough dirty wooden pallets. He pounded my body so hard that he knocked my glasses askew. I was trying to push away from his assault, but my shoes were just slipping in the gravel. I didn't really want to escape his grasp, it's just that the fucking he was giving me was so intense. The stack of pallets underneath me was rocking back and forth with his thrusts and I honestly thought that they would just topple over at any minute.

"Ungh... Aghhh... Fuuuck!"

"Yeah, you're taking it like a good whore! I'm impressed." I wasn't sure if I should feel pride or shame about that comment; I was going with pride though. "Most of you little bitches can't handle my 12 inches. You must get a lot of practice, huh?"

"Ungh... gaww... Aghhh..."

"I bet you've taken more than a few loads up your ass tonight, huh?" I wasn't sure if he wanted me to actually answer that or not, but I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to form a cohesive statement anyway. Suddenly, he yanked his cock out of my butt and pulled me down to my knees in front of him. "Turn around here and taste all that fucking cum."

There it was, right in my face. His massive 12 inch cock, glistening from all of the lube and semen that was covering it. I didn't get but just a second to look at it before the guy started to rub it all over my face. It was so warm! He smeared his dick juice all over my soft skin and then on my lips.

"Suck!"

I immediately opened wide and he rammed his cock into my mouth. His cock was so thick that it was nearly impossible for me to keep my teeth off of his shaft, but he didn't seem to care too much. With both hands on the back of my head, he took to fucking my face.

"Gluck gluck glark!"

"Yeah that's it! You're pretty with a mouth full of cock."

He fucked my face like he was fucking my ass before; aggressively and fast. Every now and then he'd pull his cock out of my mouth and smear the saliva all over my face and glasses while I caught my breath. Then, he'd shove it back down my throat.

"Gluck Gluck GLARRRCK!"

This time when he pulled out, a long strand of spit trailed from his cock head to my mouth. It stretched out really far before breaking from his tool and landing on my top. I must have looked like a complete mess at this point, and to be honest, I felt like a slab of meat. He could have done anything he wanted with me at that moment and I wouldn't have cared. I was cock drunk.

That's why, when he pulled me back to my wobbly feet and threw me over a pile of filthy tires, I didn't protest. Neither did I protest when he ripped my thong off and rammed his rod back into my shit hole. With his hand on the back of my head, he shoved my face against the truck tire and furiously pumped my ass.

"Umph... Umph... Ummph"

I was completely docile. Like putty in his hands. Simply flesh for his cock to pulverize. My limbs flopped around lifelessly with every impact of his body. His massive member was grinding my prostate into oblivion causing waves of euphoria to rush through my body. It was almost like I was OD'ing on dopamine. I couldn't say for sure how long he was ravaging me like this, but it was long enough that he had to catch his breath a couple of times.

"You still alive slut?" He asked while pulling back on my head with a handful of my hair.

"Unghhhh, I think I'm in h-heeeaven." I mumbled.

"That's what I thought. Open your eyes, you have an audience."

I opened my eyes and sure enough, through the film of saliva all over my lenses, I saw at least four other guys gathered around watching us, a couple of them were even massaging visible boners through their jeans. I smiled at the strangers, pleased that they were enjoying the show. The guy in my ass asked me, "you wanna suck some dick?"

"For sure!" I replied.

"Haha, stupid question, right? Of course a little cock addict like you wants dick in all her holes."

He then pushed his cock so deep inside me that he bottomed out and I made a less than elegant guttural grunt. With his cock deep inside me, he pulled me back up to my feet and began to walk with me attached to him. He was considerably taller than me so I was basically impaled on his cock and tip toeing where ever he directed me. I noticed that my stockings were ripped and falling down my thighs, but I didn't care. It just made me look more like a worn out street whore. We 'walked' like this for just a dozen or so feet before I saw a dirty old mattress. It was small, like a crib mattress, and was covered in what was probably piss and cum stains. As soon as we made it to the mattress we both dropped to our knees in unison, still attached, cock-to-anus.

He pushed me over into a doggy style pose on my hands and knees, then my sodomizer said, "invite them over." I started to invite the guys over, and HE started fucking me again.

"Who wa-ANts their UNGH cock sUUcked?" I struggled.

Without any hesitation one of the guys came right over, pulled out his cock and fed it to me. I was getting spit-roasted! Getting fucked in the ass while simultaneously getting face fucked is an amazing experience. You're having your guts beat in from behind and getting your throat stuffed from the front. It forced some interesting sounds out of my slut mouth.

"Mmmph! Aghhh! Glark! Ohhhh! Gluhck! Hunghh!"

"Oh shit, that fucking throat is going to make me cum!" My face-fucker said.

"Shoot it on her face!" My sodomizer replied.

Then, the next thing I felt was a hot thick load of semen landing on my forehead and across my glasses, nose, and lips. After he was done shooting his cum all over my face, I licked his cock clean like a good whore, but before I could really catch my breath, another guy put his cock in my mouth. I had no idea what he looked like since my glasses were covered in jizz.

Again, I was getting spit-roasted only this time after just a minute or so, the guy fucking my ass said that he was finally ready to cum. He gripped my hips super tight and thrust into me with so much force that it literally took the wind out of my lungs. I felt his cock pulsating inside me as it released several massive torrents of hot semen. The guy fucking my mouth must have been turned on by it too because he firmly grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat where he shot his own creamy seed. I was choking on his nut and pushing off of him, just trying to get some air, while the other beast of a cock convulsed in my rectum. Neither of them were showing me any mercy.

Finally, when I was on the brink of passing out, the guy let loose of my hair and I pushed off from his unit gagging and heaving for oxygen. My head was spinning and I was seeing stars. Only half conscious, I barely noticed when the other guy pulled his huge penis out of my ass, leaving my hole gaped wider than ever before and leaking a significant amount of sperm. He came over to my face and pulled my head up with a handful of my hair.

"Clean it."

I opened my mouth and began to suck and lick his fat cock. I licked up and down his shaft and all around his hairy balls. It all tasted so sweet. In the middle of all this, I felt another cock push into my well-fucked hole. He wasn't anywhere near as big as the monster in my mouth, but I still enjoyed the feeling of being used by a complete stranger.

After I greedily sucked the last of the cum from his juicy cock head, the big guy slapped my face repeatedly with his spent cock, almost knocking my glasses onto the ground, and said, "Enjoy the rest of your night, whore."

I said thank you as he rose to his feet and began to walk away. Through my cum covered glasses I could make out four additional men ready to use me, and he called out to the other guys. "That's a hot piece of fuck meat fellas! Have fun!"

I smiled real wide at all the other guys, my face dripping with cum while my body jerked back and forth with the thrusts of the guy fucking me. I heard someone mutter "hell yeah," in response to the fuck meat comment, and yet another random cock was shoved into my mouth. Fuck meat... That is indeed what I am.

That's how the rest of my night went. Cock after cock after rock hard veiny cock. Some fucked my ass, some fucked my throat, and some fucked both. I'm pretty sure some guys even came back for seconds. At one point some dude rolled me over on my back which gave everyone access to my little clit. Some of the truckers would tug on it or even suck on it. It was steadily leaking cummies, or as I like to call it, my sissy nectar. Several guys got a taste of it before filling me with their own creamy fluids. I had never been raw dogged for so long in my life!