A Wild Night at the Truck Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't say with any certainty how many truckers had their way with me on that mattress. All I know is that when they were done with me, I had cum in my tummy, in my ass, all over my face, and plenty more leaking out of my gaping hole and rolling down my thighs.

My top and my skirt were both covered in cum stains, my boots were all scuffed up, my stockings were demolished and down at my ankles, and of course I had no idea where my panties were. I must have looked like a hot mess!

I wasn't sure what time it was but I figured it was probably around three or four in the morning. I walked out of the truck lot and into the auto lot where I had parked my car and there I saw an old black man spot sweeping the parking lot right by my car. "Shit," I thought to myself. I was really hoping no one would see me like this, and as he did a double take I blushed in embarrassment. I tried to avoid eye contact with the man, who had to be in his sixties at least, but he called out to me.

"Damn, honey! Looks like you had yoself a night."

I looked up at him, and saw that he was grinning as if to say he approved of what he saw. I smiled back and said that I did indeed have a fantastic night. Then, he said something that I totally wasn't expecting.

"Don't suppose you got anything left in ya for ol' Larry do ya?"

"Excuse me?" I asked naively. I was now only a couple steps from him. He was tall, probably about six five and lean. He was wearing dark coveralls, but I could tell he had a muscular frame.

He closed in on me. Then, holding a dustpan and broom in one hand, he reached out with his free hand and stroked my left arm. "Why don't we go back behind that there dumpster and you take care of this snake growing in my pants?" He motioned at a nearby dumpster that would completely conceal anything we did.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I figured this guy would've just shot me a judgmental glare as I walked pass, now here he was wanting me to service him behind a dumpster. His breath reeked of alcohol, but the bulge that I was just now noticing in his coveralls was proof positive that he was packing some serious meat, and I love a big black cock as much as any sissy! Also, the idea of getting boned behind a dumpster by a drunken old black guy appealed to my dirty white trash whore nature.

"Sounds good to me!" I said, hoping that I still had one more good fuck in me.

"Alright!" He tightened his grip on my arm and we started towards the dumpster. On the way he said to me, "you have a little dick under that skirt I'd bet."

"Yes, sir." I replied.

"Ahh, no problem for me. I just want to feel a warm mouth on my cock, and maybe fuck some ass. Sound good to you?"

"Sounds perfect!"

"Hehe," he released my arm and reached for the hem of my skirt, lifting it right there in the middle of the vacant lot and gawking at my ass as we walked. He then roughly squeezed my ass cheek making me yelp. "I love this cute little white ass!" I looked down and saw that his coveralls had a serious tent in them now. "And no panties!?!?"

"Yeah, some guy ripped em off of me earlier!" I giggled.

"Shiiit, he wanted to get at that ass! I don't blame em, I would too. You gotta fiiine ass. I like dem glasses too. Makes you look like one of those nerdy lil white bitches."

"Heehee thank you!" I giggled.

The dumpster stunk so bad, but we slinked around to the back of the dirty green container anyway. The dumpster was large and had a metal fence built around it which gave us complete privacy. The ground behind the dumpster was littered with all kinds of trash, but neither of us gave a fuck. All Larry wanted to do was get his dick serviced, and I just wanted to get used again. Once we were safely behind the container, I turned to see Larry lean his tools against the fence, reach into his coveralls and pull out a little whiskey bottle.

"Wanna swig?" He asked as he twisted the cap off.

"Sure."

Larry turned the bottle up and took a sizeable gulp of the cheap liquor. Then, he offered me the bottle. I took a modest hit of the bitter booze and my face showed my revulsion to the drink. I even let out a pathetic little cough.

"Hahaha," Larry chuckled, then took the bottle back. "You use to sippin dat vodka, huh."

"I guess so," I said, smiling and wiping my mouth. Then, Larry brought the bottle back to my lips.

"I can't drink alone, now. Here, have another sip for me." I didn't want to disappoint him so I opened my mouth and he turned the bottle up. My mouth was filled with the fiery liquid and I choked as I gulped it down. This amused Larry, who laughed at my struggled.

"HAHAHAHA! That's alright," he gulped down another swig. "I got sumthin' else fo' you to put in ya mouth." Larry grabbed at the python running down the leg of his coveralls. "Go ahead an' get on yo' knees."

"Mmm, you got it." I cooed, sinking to my knees. Thankfully there was a fairly clean piece of cardboard for me to rest my knees on.

I was now eye level with this thing that was straining against the fabric of his coveralls. Larry began pulling his zipper down slowly. I watched intently as the fabric opened up revealing that he was completely naked underneath. His bare chest was speckled with white hair, and to my surprise, he had six pack abs that looked amazing. Larry stopped pulling on the zipper when it got just low enough that I could see the top of his pubic hair.

I looked up at him with eyes that showed my disappointment and I saw that he was pulling the coveralls down from his shoulders. Larry had the fabric all balled up in his hands now, along with the liquor bottle, and he slowly started to drop his clothing lower and lower. He was obviously teasing me!

"You ready to see dis big black anaconda?"

"Oh gawd yes!" I couldn't contain my excitement.

"Ah-ite then..."

Larry dropped his clothes just a little bit further to where I could see just the top of his veiny shaft, and then, he let go of the fabric altogether. His coveralls fell all the way to his feet and out sprang the biggest most perfect specimen of manhood I had ever seen. Only semi-erect, he was already at least a dozen inches long and super thick. Not only that, but his balls were massive, dangling down at least half the length of his cock. Larry was uncut, and the wet pink tip of his penis stood out against the dark black color of his skin.

"WOW! That's a big dick!" My eyes were wide at the sight of it.

"Yeah it is, but it don't bite," he joked. "Go ahead din and have a taste." He stood there slightly swinging his hips making his cock sway back and forth.

I reached out and took his meat in my hand. It was so heavy and warm. I gently pulled back on his shaft and teased the head out of his foreskin. I saw a little drop of precum oozing from it and I stuck my tongue out and lapped it up.

"Mmmm, yummy!" I said, looking up at Larry. He was taking another swig.

"Yeah, I knew you'd like it. Now suck it good, baby."

I wrapped my lips around the fat pink head and devoured his dick. As his cock grew harder, I couldn't fit much at all in my mouth. Probably just the first few inches. So I concentrated on pleasing his beautiful cockhead, swirling my tongue around it and teasing the sensitive underside while I stroked him.

"Mmm yeah, don't forget them big black balls now, girl."

Of course not, I thought as I ran my tongue down his shaft all the way to his dangling testicles. I buried my face in his scrotum, tasting the salty sweet flesh of his nut sack.

"Mmm yeah," he growled. "You sissy faggots like it when a man call you a girl, huh?"

"Mmm hmm," I moaned, my voice muffled by his balls.

"Keep on that dick and I'll call you a fuckin princess."

I worshipped Larry's manhood for several minutes, splitting my attention between his swollen member and his old balls. Larry's moans told me that I was doing a good job. His dick was way bigger than the trucker from before. So thick juicy and veiny. Occasionally he would guide my movements with his big hand palming my head, but mostly he just let me do my thing while he drained the whiskey bottle.

Finishing his drink, Larry threw the bottle over and into the dumpster, where I heard it shatter into a million pieces. Then he pulled back from my face.

"Hold up, bitch. I gotta piss."

I don't know what the fuck got into me. Maybe I really was high on cock. Maybe the little bit of booze that I chugged had gone to my head, but I squeezed Larry's thighs pulling him towards me, looked up at him with sheepish eyes, and said, "go ahead, then. Piss!"

Larry looked down at me in surprise. "Shiiit, you a dirty bitch! I like dat!"

Larry took a step back, his ebony boner in hand, and prepared to release his golden stream all over me. I continued to kneel in front of him, hot with anticipation. My eyes were fixed on the opening of his penis, and I saw it begin to dilate. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth wide. Given the size of Larry's cock and the fact that he was hard, his pee stream initially shot right over my head, but he quickly adjusted his position and directed his hot steamy piss onto my face and into my open mouth.

"There ya go sissy girl, have a drink."

I took his salty piss in my mouth, but I didn't actually swallow it, I just let it spill out all over myself. He was using his cock like a water hose as he emptied his bladder all over my face and torso. I was drenched in his urine and it began to pool around my knees and soak the cardboard. The heat of it created a steam in the air, fogging up my soaking glasses. Finally, he released the last couple of spurts and I took the head back in mouth and sucked the remainder out.

"Goddamnit, yous a fuckin' mess." I gave him a ditsy giggle. "Turn round here and toot that ass up."

I spun around and bent down, sticking my ass in the air. Larry grabbed my hips and pulled me back a little so that he didn't have to kneel down in the puddle of piss beneath me. Of course that just put my face right over the puddle. The pungent odor of his urine was filling my nostrils, but I didn't mind. Larry pulled my skirt up over my ass and smacked my butt cheeks. I quickly passed my lube to him and heard him applying it to his monster penis.

"You ready to get dicked down?"

"Yes, sir. Gimme that big black cock!" I said wiggling my ass. Truthfully, I was a little concerned about whether or not I could take his enormous dick.

"Shiiit, I'ma give it to ya then. I'ma bouta beat them muthafuckin cheeks till I get my nut!"

Larry gave my ass a hard smack causing me to wince, and then I felt his slippery cock head against my anus. Larry didn't use any finesse or anything, he just tried to force his dick inside me which hurt so bad.

"OUCH!" I cried out and instinctively pulled away. "Fuck, it hurts!"

"Yeah, well that's a real man dick. Get yo ass back over here." I scooched back towards him, and he smacked my ass really hard. "Now, don't be runnin' no more."

Larry once again tried to force his massive mushroom tip up my ass, and I once again tried to squirm away, but this time Larry held firmly to my hips which resulted in me straightening my legs out and falling down on my tummy, in the piss puddle, to get away. Larry was not pleased.

"Goddamnit, bitch. Thought you wanted dis dick?" He asked angrily.

"I'm sorry, it's just so big."

"Yeah, i-ite... I'll just have to open you up a little bit first."

Larry pulled me back into a doggy style position and pushed me forward so that I was against the dumpster and wouldn't be able to get away. Then, I heard him squirting some lube in his hand and I figured his was lubing his cock up again, but I was wrong. When I peaked over my shoulder, I saw him standing behind me coating the handle of his broom with the Astro glide.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?"

"Larry gonna open that hole a little mo' so you can take my fuckin' dick. Now, be still."

"Holy shit," I whimpered as the cold end of the broom handle touched my sissy hole.

Larry pushed the handle into my ass and it penetrated me without much resistance. After all, I had been taking dick all night and the handle was probably only an inch and a half in diameter. Larry worked the first couple of inches in and out of me for a second and then went deeper and deeper. I knelt there, head against the dumpster, knees in piss, taking an old drunk's broom handle up my ass for several minutes, moaning like a dirty whore the entire time.

"There ya go, you takin' it now. Gonna have my broom smellin' like faggot ass all day." Larry laughed. "I think you ready for my dick now."

Larry removed the broom from my rectum, and manhandled my ass back into position pushing my head down into the puddle of piss and right up against the dumpster leaving me no room to get away from him.

"Now, no mo runnin' bitch. Don't be wastin' Larry's time, you gonna take dis dick." Then, he pressed his cock against my sore little hole. I took a deep breath and tried to relax my body.

"Ughhh, fuuuck!" I groaned into the piss soaked cardboard as the massive tip pushed against my opening. I started to struggle, but I realized that there was no way I could resist him, he was just so freakishly strong, and I had no room to squirm away.

My body did relax though, and I went into a sort of meditative state. I thought about how this was what I was really meant for. I was meant to take cock anytime, anywhere. As a sissy, this was my only purpose in life, to let men use and abuse my body for their pleasure. And what kind of sissy would I be if I didn't take his BBC like a good whore. I mean, I followed him behind this dumpster, I sucked his cock, and I let him piss all over me. How could I now refuse him access to my sissy ass pussy?

Just then, Larry's engorged cock head breached my sphincter and I let out a whiny moan, "Ooooooh!"

"Yeaaah! It's in, now. Take dis dirty old nigga dick."

My ass slowly opened up for him as he stretched my velvety rectum and slid his black snake deeper and deeper up my butt. I completely submitted to him. Soon, Larry was giving me a proper ass fucking, working his dick in and out of me like it was just another tight pussy. I took his inches like a real-life fuck doll, while his gigantic balls slapped against my own scrotum and his BBC pulverized my prostate. My shriveled clitty was dripping my own whore juices onto the cardboard as he milked me dry.

"Ohhhh fuck!" I cried into the dumpster.

"Unghh, you gettin dat dick now, ungh ahhh," he grunted and groaned. Larry started to fuck me even harder, slamming my ass with force. Our bodies smashed together, filling the night air with the smacking sound of his dark flesh colliding with my white flesh. I cooed and whimpered with delight at the incredible mix of pleasure and pain that was consuming my little submissive sissy body.

Larry bucked against my helpless body with everything he had, and once again my legs straightened out underneath me until I was lying in a prone position. This time he didn't seem to care, he just lay his wiry old body on top of me and kept on fucking his big black cock into my guts. He was in a sort of push up position and his powerful thrusts made me slide across the ground until my head was locked up against the filthy dumpster. Larry didn't give a damn.

"Oh yeah! That's right! I'ma empty these big ol balls in yo little white guts! Ungh! Oh yeah... oh yeah... here it comes! Aghhh! Shiiit! Unghhhh!"

Larry was grunting and convulsing so uncontrollably that I thought the old man might actually have a heart attack as he injected my ass with a hefty load of his hot white jizz. After emptying his big black balls inside me he basically collapsed on me, all of his body weight pushing me into the piss soaked cardboard and hard concrete. I just lay there, helpless to do anything but enjoy the pleasure of feeling his semen soak into my body as he heaved for air on top of me, and to feel proud of myself for having taken such a big cock.

Larry eventually did get off of me, and when his spent member popped from my puckered asshole, I felt some of his load spill out of my hole and run down my shriveled genitals. I could feel Larry using my skirt to wipe his cock clean before he got himself dressed. As I slowly rose to my own feet I had to basically unstick myself from the messy cardboard. My top was now completely ruined, as was my skirt, and my ass was gaped beyond belief.

"Whoo wee! That was some good ass! Hope I didn't break it tho. I ain't had me no ass like dat in a long time." Larry then stuffed a $20 bill in my top. "I sho appreciate it."

I took the twenty from my top and stuffed it in my purse, thinking to myself about how I really am a whore now. I told Larry that it was my pleasure to serve his cock. We exchanged our goodbyes and I hobbled back to my car. On the drive home, I wondered if all truck stops were as exciting as this one. I thought about how I really had no idea what I was getting into when I pulled over to use that air compressor, but holy shit did I have a good time!

When I finally made it home, I took a nice hot shower and washed all of the dirt and grime from my body. There was so much dried semen in my hair and on my face, and my skin was covered in a sticky film of dried urine. After I scrubbed off all of the filth, I soaked my aching body in a nice warm bath. I was definitely glad to be home after such a long night, and I knew I would have to be on butt rest for a while, but I was already planning out my next visit to the truck stop!