A Wild Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing he knew, it was lighter, and he realised it was morning. It took a moment to realise where he was, and guiltily reached down, feeling his naked ass. Frantically, he looked around, and saw his cum covered panties on the floor. Swiftly he scooped them up, and pulled them up and over his legs, covering his ass and cock.

"Yeh, better cover up, else I might be tempted for round two," the black man said from the other side.

Guy said nothing, and was saved from any more interaction when he heard a key in the door, followed a moment later by it swinging open.

"You're free to go," the policeman said, smiling at Guy's state. "Just think before you go offering yourself on the streets in future."

"But I wasn't..." Guy started, before realising it was pointless. Grateful to be able to leave, he collected his things, and stood there in the lobby. The bright sunlight outside dazzled him, and he realised he was in the same position as he was last night. Turning, he thought about asking for cash for a cab, before realising it was a lost cause, and so with a deep breath, stepped outside, running the whole way home, well aware of the disapproving glances of people he passed.

Throwing his keys onto the table, he stripped and made his way to the shower. As he stood under the warm water, soothing his hangover, he got to thinking, that was one hell of a wild night out.

12