A Wild Weekend for the New Year

Story Info
Wife meets someone special at New Year's party.
2.1k words
3.3
16.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NorCalGE
NorCalGE
46 Followers

We first met at an introductory dinner, the night before the bigger New Year's Eve party. This dinner at a nice restaurant in town was for two of the four couples to meet one of the couples who were in town for the first time. The other couple was essentially the sponsor of the new couple and quite certain that all involved would enjoy each other completely.

The new couple, Dan and Germaine, were both knock-out attractive. An older couple, like the rest of us, they both kept extremely good care of themselves and were both charismatic in different ways. Germaine was just flat out sexy; with brunette hair and come fuck me eyes, she exuded the confidence of a woman who knows she has still got it.

Dan, on the other hand, was a tall, grey guy with an extremely fit body. But he had a presence that calmed people and brought him attention, even when he was quiet and listening. Maybe it was that presence that caught Evette's attention the minute he entered the restaurant. Indeed, she made it very clear that she was going to sit next to him, no matter how the rest of the table was configured.

Fortunately, I also ended up next to Germaine, so we were set to get to know each other better by the end of the meal. Truth be told, I almost immediately couldn't keep from touching her -- first her arm and her shoulder. But as the night's dinner progressed, I found myself also increasingly touching her thigh and reaching over to smell her hair and kiss her neck. One of the many benefits of the swinger life is that one can feel and act on a consensual, mutual attraction quite quickly. If it happens to be in a restaurant, you only need be careful to keep things under control enough to stay out of trouble. We at least did that.

As the dinner progressed and drinks were served and served yet again, I periodically glanced across the table at Evette and noticed how she seemed fully engaged with Dan, talking and laughing and from time to time touching and leaning into him. Clearly she was intrigued, if not even more.

The evening came to an eventual end, and the wait-staff was left to wonder who belonged to whom. The dinner was a complete success from the viewpoint of introductions, and it left everyone primed for a more physical night of pleasure the next evening. We said goodbye and started our short drive home. On the way our talk was of how well the group clicked and how much we both enjoyed Dan and Germaine, even as we greatly enjoyed seeing our other friends as well.

The next afternoon and evening went exceptionally well. We gathered at our close friends house, where they had laid out an elaborate set of pre-dinner snacks and libations. There was lots of champagne as well as hard liquor and wine. And of course, the beautiful people were all on display, with special attention to the outfits worn by the ladies. It was by usual standards a relatively small gathering -- only 5 couples. But everyone was very hot and very ready for a special night.

At dinner, Evette once again managed to sit next to Dan and was once again thoroughly engaged in conversation with him. I could tell that the attraction she felt the previous night had, if anything, only intensified. It was clear that he was her main focus for the night.

But when the dinner ended and the dishes were cleared, the game of musical chairs began. And as sometimes happens in these events, the person you end up with is not always your first choice. In this case, Evette turned around for a minute and found that Dan had been snagged by one of our close friends, who had also been eyeing him. Evette tried to not let her disappointment show, but quickly snagged another good friend and followed Dan and his lucky playmate into the nearest bedroom.

I was, in turn, with Germaine, to my good fortune. She is an incredibly sexy woman; an athlete and has the scars -- very subtle -- to prove it. She loves to have sex and has the ability to make a man feel like he is her best lover ever.

The three couples all inhabited the same room and the same large king bed, not an unusual configuration for a party of this type, but I suspected it was more driven by the need for Evette to be near Dan (and for me to watch her be near him).

The sex was intense, but at some point, Evette managed to switch partners and ended up with Dan as her sex partner. By that time I too was with someone else -- to be honest, I'm not sure with whom. But it was nice. I had my own love thing going but was still able to glance over to the action happening between Evette and Dan. To be honest, it was pretty amazing. For whatever reason, she was completely rocking with his penetration. I could tell that there was something unusual happening here. We've been to countless parties like this, but her reaction this time was more intense, more focused than I had seen in the past. And it was reflected in quick and very intense orgasms for her.

The night passed as many of our group parties do. Lots of sex with many people, ending with a somewhat exhausted and slightly tipsy set of goodbyes. But something told me this night had been special.

The next day I sent out my usual texts to the couples we had been with, partly because they were in town for a few more days and I wanted to make sure we were good town hosts. But mainly because I suspected there was more good sex to be had over the course of the weekend. We were ourselves busy on the Saturday with some vanilla activity mixed in with the visit of one of our kids. But on Sunday, our world changed yet again.

I received a text from Germaine. She said they were invited to dinner with another couple from New Year's Eve, but would we be interested in getting together with them at the local outdoor club? We immediately agreed, and I sensed that Evette was even more interested than her normal sexy self would suggest. I suggested that we pick them up at their hotel and drive together to the club.

This club is fun. It is a more or less no-holds barred outdoor sex club, built around a pool and hot tub with lots of obvious and very public action almost always taking place. Today, however, was the Sunday following a Friday night NYE, and for that reason most people were choosing to lick their wounds instead of licking something else. The result was that only a handful of people were at the club, and most were staying to themselves. This turned out to be no problem for us, as the four of us quickly disrobed upon arriving and checking in for our day pass and jumped in the pool, as usual heated to something around 90. We chatted and fondled each other for half an hour, comparing notes on the NYE party events and getting to know each other better. But eventually, we decided that it was time to move across the pool area to the main public play room. And we did.

It didn't take long at all for the four of us to choose up sides and start rubbing and licking and touching each other's bodies. I spent the first bit of time enjoying the taste and feel of Germaine's sweet pussy. I soon moved between her legs with my body, though, and rubbed my very hard cock against her wet pussy to ease its entry into her. Even as I was beginning to penetrate her, next to us the action had also accelerated and Evette was now fully impaled on Dan's impressive cock. Without being obvious in my glances, I could see that she was already lost in lust. Her facial expression was so intense, like I had seen on very few occasions in the past. She was already very close to cumming. Just as she was nearing her peak, Dan pulled out and told her to switch positions and get on top of him. At first the expression on Evette's face was shock and horror -- she was so close to her climax and was so deeply involved with him. But she gathered herself and quickly moved her body to let him lie down and her to get on top.

I had by now pulled Germaine to the side of the bed and was standing above her with her legs spread and my hands around her hips. I pulled her in closer to me and began a measured pounding that yielded a wonderful sexual slapping noise that let the room know she was being fucked. From this position I could see all else that was happening in the room.

Just then a strikingly beautiful single woman walked into the room and caught my eye as well as Dan's. She quickly moved near to Dan and Evette, who now noticed her. Evette likes other women, and she especially likes them when it can enhance a highly sexual situation like she was in then. She quickly dismounted Dan and asked the new woman if she wanted to share in giving Dan a blow job. And they did. Both of them traded blows, so to speak, giving Dan a special treat. In between playing together with his cock, the two women also kissed each other passionately and then resumed their focus on Dan. Evette at one point moved to straddle Dan's face and lightly ground her wet pussy against his mouth, while continuing to share the blow job project with the new lady.

And then suddenly she disappeared. And oddly, at exactly that time a single guy wandered into the room and asked if he could join Germaine and me. I looked to her for an answer and happily she nodded her head yes. With that and no more encouragement, the new guy slipped his hard cock into Germaine's mouth and began to pump it into her, fucking her mouth while I continued to fuck her pussy. At this point there was too much stimulation to suppress. I could feel myself coming to my ending and asked Germaine where she wanted me to cum. Without hesitation she replied that she wanted me to come inside her, which made my climax all the more intense. I came as I sometimes do, with vocal splendor and a full body joy. I was done but Germaine and the new guy were apparently not. He almost immediately positioned himself to takeover my spot, asked Germaine if she was ok with it, and upon hearing a clear and emphatic yes, put his own cock where mine had been seconds ago. I watched at close range while he banged hard and fast to continue her sexual journey. It was, in a word, sexy.

I had almost forgotten my wife and her companion and rolled over to see what they were doing. At some point, I guess, they had gone back to a classic missionary position and now Dan was fucking Evette hard and her calls out to him had turned lustful and deep, a tone I recognized as her most sexual state of arousal. They continued on for a few more minutes while I took in the spectacle of both Evette and Germaine getting fully fucked. At some point the new guy declared he was finished, even though he hadn't come, but Dan had clearly reached the point of climax. As he came, so too did Evette in a harmony that is unusual for new lovers. Both had intense orgasms and only gradually ramped down their passion. It was truly an amazing experience to see her so fully and passionately engaged. At this point, she had only eyes and touches for Dan.

We gradually wound down and gently soaked ourselves in the spa. The few people who were there talked among themselves but also said hello to us. I'm sure some of them had watched our final scene or at least were aware of it.

It was gossip worthy among a small crowd, even at a sex club.

We eventually gathered our stuff and got ourselves out the door and headed back. We had pledged to our friends to have them back to their hotel early enough to refresh before the dinner plan they had with our other friends. We wondered how they would ever be able to perform...

But what I mostly wondered was, what was going on with Evette's reaction to Dan and what would the future of it bring?

NorCalGE
NorCalGE
46 Followers