A Wild West Lesbian Hookup

Story Info
A disguised cowgirl and prostitute have sex at a brothel.
995 words
4.03
3.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wild West prostitute Chanel sat on her bed in her brothel's room. A knock was heard on the door. She answered it and outside was a cowboy. She asked if he was her client Alex. He said he was, so she let him in. After she shut and locked the door, though, Alex took off his hat and long blond hair fell from his head to reveal he was a lady. Chanel was stunned as she said her name was Alexandria, which Alex could be short for, and she was a lesbian, which was inhumane where they were at. Women too had few options outside of their homes and brothels. She hated having sex with men for money and knew in order to fulfill her dream of having sex with a woman, she had to disguise herself as a man and hookup with a prostitute.

Despite Alex calling her beautiful, Chanel was hesitant to have sex with her for clear reasons, but must after learning she had no other clients available and Alex showed her the money for her service. The ladies stood facing each other to kiss softly. Alex asked Chanel if she loved it. She nodded, so they kissed harder and held each other's faces. Chanel took off Alex's shirt as Alex kissed and nibbled her neck, chin, and lips and told her to put her hands in her panties to feel her pussy. She did, loved its feel, shut her eyes, and ground her teeth in joy. Alex unzipped Chanel's dress from its back and they watched in awe as it fell to the floor, leaving on just her panties.

She pushed Alex onto the bed, took off her pants, and got atop her to kiss and nibble her neck, chin and lips. They held each other's faces, then sat up with Chanel on Alex's lap. Alex kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples. Chanel took off Alex's bra and yelled in joy. The two ran their hands down each other's backs and butts. Chanel stood up as Alex kissed down her stomach and sides, then took off her panties to give her oral, still holding her ass. Chanel sat on her shoulders, held her head and swore in joy. She held her breasts and sucked her pussy harder. Fingering her, Alex kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes, then told her to turn around and bend forward. She did.

Alex kept fingering her while kissing and licking her ass. She rubbed her breasts and said most of her clients have done that, but Alex was making her feel better than any of them. She laughed, then licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus as Chanel orgasmed. She slowly moved down to let Alex kiss up her back and arms before she sat on her lap. Alex kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders, then held her breasts and pussy and they lip-locked. Chanel held her face and ground her ass on her pussy.

She pushed her onto the bed, got atop her, took off her bra, and kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples. Alex bent her knees as she kissed down her stomach and sides and put her head between her legs, took off her panties, gave her oral and held her breasts. Alex held her head, moaning in joy. Chanel said it feels great to do this to a woman for the first time, then grabbed her butt and sucked her harder. Alex held her breasts and head, swearing in joy. Chanel fingered her, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. She lay facedown. Chanel held her hips and kissed and licked her entire ass. She laughed and shouted in joy. It got louder and she banged the bed as Chanel licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus. She fingered it and kissed up her back and arms until she got atop Alex, then ground her pussy on Alex's ass while kissing and nibbling her neck and shoulders. She lay face-up with her knees bent. The two lip-locked, ground each other's pussies and held each other's breasts. Chanel about faced to form the 69 position, but they could not give each other oral simultaneously due to their height difference.

Alex gave oral to Chanel, who swore in joy, praised and fingered Alex, then moved down to give Alex oral. Alex said she was figuratively killing her, fingered, and spanked her. Chanel went face-up with her head between Alex's legs and ass atop her face. She kissed and licked all over her ass. Chanel rubbed her own breasts and pussy. She orgasmed as Alex licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus. She lay facedown. Chanel got on all fours atop Alex to kiss and lick her ass and finger her two holes. She spanked and licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus. She asked if she wanted to be penetrated with a dildo and explained what it was. Chanel agreed and lay on the bed. Alex put on a strap-on, knelt by her legs and penetrated her. Chanel put her legs on her shoulders, stroked her hair, and cursed in joy. Alex lay down to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples, then moved up so hers was atop her faces to let her do the same and she still penetrated her. They lay sideways facing each other. Alex asked if Chanel loved the sex they had.

Stroking the dildo, she said she did and wanted to have that with her and other lesbians she knew. Alex said she did, but social norms make it tough. Chanel suggested they disguise themselves as men like Alex did and book appointments with her. She said she would talk to them about that. Chanel thanked her happily. They held each other's butts, fingered each other's anuses and lip-locked until Alex had to leave.