Fleeting Fuck...Or Was It?

Story Info
Hot lesbian sex in a hotel room.
1.4k words
4.4
5.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was there with my lover. Not much shorter than I. Bright red lips and lightly curled hair. A tight fitting dress and elegant heels with calves to die for. One of my favourite features of my lady lover. Sitting at the bar, bantering back and fourth caressing each other building, the sexual tension knowing that after the show we would be heading back to the hotel for a long night of passionate fucking. My lover inched closer to me whispering cheeky things making me shy and horny all in one.

We're hot, and we're getting heavy with the touching. Stroking each other's shoulders. Jawline. She excuses herself and moves off to the bathroom to powder her nose.
The very second she's out of sight you sway into the bar. Something little little floral. A neckerchief and perfectly curled brunette locks. I'm immediately drawn to you. The way you hold yourself.

Your confidence..

Your fingers..

Your hand....

Holding another's... Damn! "She's with someone" I think to myself. I try to throw that thought and continue to enjoy the beauty that has just entered the bar.
You and your other make your way over to the bar and brush ever so lightly against my arm. I see a cheeky smile come over your face and quickly look away.

I watch as you interact with your muse.

Laughing, flirting and holding each other's hands. I order another drink for my lover and I, before she comes back into the bar. Looking as gorgeous as ever, my lover rests gently at the bar - our drinks are served. My regular Espresso Martini and her, a Black Russian.
I sit perched on the edge of the barstool engaged deeply with my lover. Occasionally glancing over at you. Admiring you from a distance. The third or forth time I catch your eye and hold your gaze for what feels like a million years. I blink and snap back to my lover. I'm flushed. I could sense your fingers and tongue tracing your way all over my body from one brisk look.
I need to cool down.
I'm here with my lover.
I need to distance myself from you and move away to the bathroom. I find the bathroom. Cold charcoal coloured tiles with brass basin and devils ivy hanging from a shelf above. Wouldn't expect anything less, honestly. I push both my palms into my face after running them under the cold tap. I feel refreshed and am able to take more than half a breath in a row. Seconds later I hear the door swing open and see you in the corner of my eye.
You pass me a towel and watch me pat my face dry. You take the towel from me and hold the back of my neck and pull my ear close to your mouth.
You whisper ever so slowly.

"Fuck. Me"

My body turns to ice. I cannot think. I just do. By the hips I exchange positions and shove you up onto the bench. Grabbing at each other like wild animals kissing at each other I hold your hips down and press my tongue into your throat tracing your teeth and sucking on your lips.

I slide my fingers between your thighs and can feel a saturation beyond my imagination. "We've got to be quick you moan." Two fingers easily slide into your piping hot cunt. Your pussy cushion is so fucking thick asking to be satisfied. I can feel your clit pulsating, aching to be sucked. You force my face between your thighs. A generous handful of my hair fills your fist. Your hips pressing into the bench and your legs wrap around my head. Your moans, although quiet are deep, sensual and begging. You've got a good rhythm, flicking your head back and bucking onto my face. You're so incredibly close. I can feel you deep inside. Just then we're interrupted by another patron coming into the bathroom.
I quickly clean off my face and as I help you off the bench you look at me in the eyes and say "Room 2811, 11pm"

Before I can even ask about your lover or anything, you're gone. In thin air. I head back to the bar and continue on with my lover.
The night flows well. We watch the show, drinks are flowing and the company is on point. For some reason I continue to think about you. That passionate moment we had in the bathroom.
That fleeting fuck.
The taste of your juices in my mouth. How soft your thighs were. How eager your kisses were. How greedy your tongue was. How deep your eyes focussed on me. Before I knew it I was pulsating at the thought of having you again.
I caught myself looking at the time. 10.37pm. Why am I thinking of excuses to get away from my lover. How will I find this other person that has completely blown my mind all afternoon. Could you be staying in the same place as us?
Surely not. I mean.. you were at the same bar.. 22 minutes to think of something fast. Something that would get me away for a few moments to find you. My lover and I continue our drinks. She has no idea that only hours earlier I had my mouth all over another woman.
Surely she could smell the sweet cunt fragrance.

Again, I catch my watch ticking closer to 11pm. It's now 10.54pm. The theatre bar is closing up for the night and I somehow just excuse myself and say to my lover I'll meet her upstairs and leave. Grabbing my coat I move up the the hotel reception. I grip my swipe card so fucking tight in my palms. The tingling in my cunt increases at the thought of you.

"What if you're not alone?"
Ugh. Too late to think about that. I swipe the elevator and catch myself looking in the reflection fixing my hair and adjusting my coat. The elevator door flings open and I make my way to room 281.
It's 11.01pm. I go to knock on the door. "Is this weird?" What about her lover? What about my lover?

Before I can knock on the door it roughly swings open. I'm grabbed by the shirt and hauled in. Slammed against the wall and kissed so intensely. Fuck. My eyes clenched so tight that I couldn't even see those tiny purple stars. I feel a hand wrap around my throat and feel breath run over my neck. "You're late!!" I begin to try and explain myself and open my eyes.
It's you!

"Where is the other gi..."
"Shhh, You're all mine for tonight..''

You ask if we can take 2 from the bathroom. Of course, throwing you over the table, spread easily on your chest I rip up your dress and fuck you from behind. Harder. Please! You beg. Getting up on all fours on the table you ride my fingers like you've done it a million times before. "Your mouth" you beg. Flipping over you grip my head between your thighs in one swift motion. My tongue, within seconds is lapping up your cunt juices. God you taste so fucking good. My fingers press into you just like before. This time you're going to cum. So, so close I feel your body slowly erupt. Your hands searching for something to grip. The edge of the table to hold yourself for the orgasm. You let out a sexy moan.

Beg me not to stop.

Another moan. Oh my God, fuck you feel good.

I pull off your dress fully and expose the most incredible lace body suit. Wow. You're simply delectable. That cheeky smile is definitely something that won't be leaving my mind for a while. We continue to use the whole hotel room as our fuck place.

Over the couches, the benches, on top of the rug making sure you squirt those cunt juices everywhere.

Room service knocks for more champagne. We continue this sexy charade until we see a crack of sunlight through the sheer curtains. Still, ravaging each other's bodies, we eventually fall into a slump on the couch. FUCK!! I've been here all night. I'm drunk and I wreak of another woman's cunt. I throw together my clothes and kiss you softly on the neck. As I move towards the door, you call back to me, "Same time tonight?"