A Willing Blonde

Story Info
Bodybuilder Roy has a penchant for blondes.
7.6k words
4
4.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This story, which I didn't feel fit neatly in any category, is a continuation of the story "Hey Muscles!"

Here we see more of the muscular bodybuilder Roy. Thanks for reading!

* * *

Part I -- After the Exhibition

Roy had done leg day yesterday, and he couldn't walk up the stairs to his 2nd floor apartment without strain. Whatever pain he was in was more than worth enduring, knowing what was waiting for him in his apartment.

That overly-familiar and skanky blonde from the Box Gym was now crashing at his pad. Debbie was her name, and he was thinking of asking her out in an official manner.

He wanted to get laid again today once more before he tested their boundaries. For the past three days, since the time they'd fucked publicly at the gym, he'd always found her willing.

"Can we use the sauna?" she asked in her lusty, nasal voice.

"I'd love to."

They made their way back down-stairs to the pool and spa room. They showered off then got in the hot, wet sauna. The temp was 190°, and after awhile he was sweating profusely.

Debbie looked stunning in her silver swimsuit, a one-piece that was narrow enough at the crotch and low enough on her tits that Roy thought it was good as any bikini.

He was getting really turned on, hot as he was, looking at Debby streaming perspiration down into her cleavage. The sauna was really opening him up. But after a while his erection became apparent.

"Did you miss me?" she asked, going to her knees, shifting down his swim trunks, and starting to stroke his arisen cock. She gripped his leg by his massive quad muscle, popped the boner into her mouth. She gripped his rod between her pink puffy lips, then spat it out and stroked some more.

Roy didn't argue. What could he say? She was a willing blonde.

Why aren't all blondes willing? Why couldn't just one man in America finally fuck them all? Why couldn't it be him? Why did having one make him want more?

She turned his dick toward the sauna's heating device, and he sprayed into it. The hot air filled with the dank, somewhat sour scent of his load. Debbie loved it, so Roy endured a bath in his own body's odor to be close to his hot blonde homesteader.

They cooled off in the pool. He picked her up and threw her around the water. She squealed as she flew through the air.

He held her by the bum while she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his back, looking him in the eyes.

"I've been thinking," Roy started.

"What have you been thinking, baby?" Debbie asked in response.

"I want you to be my girlfriend, officially."

"Sorry, sweetie, I'm not the getting-tied-down type."

"For Christsake woman! You've been sleeping in my bed, fucking nobody but me, for the past three days."

"What if it's just a phase, baby? Nothing good lasts forever."

"Here I thought you were beginning to like me."

"I do like you, baby. I've liked you the whole time."

She slid aside the bottom of her swimsuit, enough to get his cock through, pushed her vagina down onto his wood. She screamed when she came, splashing about in the water, the sound of her pleasure echoing through the room for a long while.

A forty-some year-old white guy with a skinny-fat dad bod showed up in the pool area, while they were still lounging in the shallow end.

He walked right into the sauna, but after a second, his head poked back out, saying, "Wooo. It smells like a porno in here." The guy's head disappeared back into the sauna.

"What a creep," Debby said. They went upstairs.

Roy was feeling relaxed after dropping two loads, one in the sauna and the other up into Debbie's tubes, but he was also feeling anxious after being rejected when he asked her to be his girlfriend. How long would this last? And how could he go on, when he no longer had a willing blonde?

"Wanna fuck?" Roy asked, coming into his bedroom. It would've been for the fourth time this day, to tie yesterday's four, which was two shy of their record six.

"I don't feel like it," she said, stretching out on his bed.

"But we only did it three times today."

"Isn't that a lot?"

"Yeah. But not compared to Tuesday. We did it six times Tuesday."

"I'm just not in the mood, baby. Don't be mad."

"Are you getting sick of me already?"

"Holy Needy, Roy! Are you going to be okay? Your life will go on without me."

"But I don't want it to."

"Awwww, you're sweet. A little too sweet. You just gotta do one thing for me."

"What's that?"

"Believe."

"Believe what?"

"Believe that however long this lasts, no matter how many times we got to fuck or not, that it was all just how it was meant to be."

"I could fuck you everyday, forever."

"You don't have to do that, Roy. I'll always remember you. You're the most muscular guy I've ever been with, and that's super hot to me."

"And you're the hottest babe I've ever seen."

"Oh Roy. I think you've talked me into it."

He felt a wave of joy pass over him as he imagined that she would commit to him, be his girlfriend, after all. Then she grabbed him by the cock, and he realized what she had been talking about.

In the morning, he woke up to an empty bed. He checked the kitchen and the bathroom. No Debbie. He even checked the pool room downstairs, knowing that there was no way she'd be there. She was gone.

His stomach hated breakfast, hated taking down another protein shake. It was upset she had left, no doubt for good.

Roy took to thinking. Had he been too needy? Had all that talk of dating and commitment scared her away prematurely? Maybe he would run across her at the gym and they could reignite the spark. He doubted it.

He made it to the Box Gym at 11 am, and guess what, Debbie was there, looking as firm and sexy as ever in her long black leggings and her black-and-yellow sports bra. "Hey Muscles!" she said, because some things never change.

She flashed him a nipple, but only one, and that told him this blonde was no longer willing.

Part II -- Sloppy Second

Roy's bodybuilder friend and sometimes training partner Derek brought a chick with him to the Box gym, where he and Roy worked out. Derek was taller, but less muscular than Roy. He was benching 315 while Roy was benching 545.

The chick looked to be about 22 years old, but when she introduced herself to Roy, as Ariel, she told him she was 30.

He had heard that 30 year-old chicks were extra horny, as horny as chicks ever get, really, and looking at her hot body, he sincerely hoped it was true.

She wasn't a natural blonde, he could tell, by the darkness of her roots, but damn did she look like a hot blonde to him, with that just-past-shoulder-length splash of shocking not-quite-pure-white hair. If you knew Roy, you knew he loved himself a blonde.

And here was Ariel, looking him up and down, pausing on the bulge of his junk in his tight gym shorts, looking ready. Roy wondered if she'd be willing.

"Who's the chick?" Roy asked Derek, while she was at the water fountain.

Just then, his last hot blonde Debbie walked by, shouting out, "Hey Muscles!" She winked her butt at him in her extra short red booty shorts.

"Hey Debby!" He turned back to Derek, who was spotting him at the bench.

"You're in luck, buddy! I brought Ariel just for you. I know you need a little cheering up, and not from that tease either. She's the one who made you so miserable in the first place."

"Does she want to fuck?"

"What do you think, bozo? Of course, she wants to fuck. She thirty years old, single, has no kids, her biological clock is ticking, and she feels it as a sense of desire for big giant loads, right between her legs.

"Anyway, I was at a party last weekend, and her friends told me she needed cheering up. It turns out she had been single for a whole three months and was dick-hungry"

"So you fucked her?"

"Well, yeah. But it was just a one-time thing. Well, it was supposed to be, but then she started getting all needy on me, talking about doing it again sometime and about exchanging numbers so we could talk on the phone when she's not working. That's when my friend Roy came to mind. You'd be happy to take her off my hands, wouldn't you, Roy? I mean, she did die her hair blonde for you."

"So you two already talked this out? She's done with you and wants to be with me?"

"Yessir. She just wanted to meet you, to make sure. But when you ran to the pisser, she told me you'd do just fine."

"That's what she said?"

" "I'd fuck him." That's what she said."

"She's fucking hot, dude. Perky little titties. Big ol' ass. What more could you ask for?"

"Some new pussy," Derek responded.

Just then, Ariel walked back in and said, "Some new what, Derek?"

"All I'm saying is, man and woman shouldn't trick themselves into being so exclusive. I believe every possible combination of dick and vagina should be explored, because variety is the spice of life."

"What about every dick with every dick? And every vagina with every vagina?"

"I don't really believe in that. But I don't judge you if you do."

"Well that's good anyway."

Just then, Debbie's voice was heard from across the room, "Hey Muscles, who's the chick?"

"I'm Ariel," she spoke up. "Who're you?"

"I'm Roy's girlfriend."

"No, you're not," Roy said, and then to Ariel, "No, she's not."

"You think you can just fuck me and leave me and never love me again, Roy?"

"You left me."

"I left the room."

"You never called."

"You never called."

Roy was scared that Ariel was going to be scared away by their banter, but if anything she liked him even more knowing he had a chick that wanted him. She sidled up next to him and put her arm around him, claiming him before Debbie could.

Debbie said, "If you really want him, you'll fuck him right here, right now, the way I did last week."

"Not again," one of the women working out said.

"Do it. Do it." A few of the men tried

to start a chant. Debbie shut them down, yelling at them to shut up.

"She's not going to do it. Because she doesn't have the guts."

She looked up at Roy. "C'mon Roy, let's get outta here."

They went back to his place. He still had half a box of condoms in his dresser drawer, in case she insisted to use protection. She didn't.

"I want to sit on your face," Ariel said, cutting right to the chase.

She rode his lips as he lay back on the couch, eating her pussy for as long as he could. He suckled and sipped her until his jaw locked up with the strain of it.

"You're the best Roy. I already came twice."

"I didn't even notice. Sorry."

"I'm not a noisy girl. It comes from all those years of masturbating in secret at my judgemental parents' house."

"Do you still want to fuck?"

"Last however long you want, babe. I already got mine."

"Can you help me get started?"

"Oh, didn't Derek warn you? I told him to."

"No he didn't. What is it?"

"I don't give head. Sorry, hon, nothing personal. Just my personal policy. No dick in this mouth. But you can fuck me down there all you want. Don't worry about pulling out."

Roy thought about what Derek had said and worried that maybe she did want his baby.

Roy insisted she be on top. She rode him reverse-cowgirl. He loved watching her ass chamber his cock, then release it, over and over again.

Eventually he tapped her on the back, asked her to turn around. She rode him forward now, and he grappled with her bouncing titties.

She had an expert sense of male excitement, and she kept speeding up as his pleasure progressively mounted inside him, until she was humping him in a steady, racing pulse. The couch creaked loudly beneath them.

She rode him straight through his orgasm and consequently got her wish. His load shot freely into her vagina. He had to grab her by the hips to slow her down when his sensitive dick could take no more.

He had done it, fucked another willing blonde. He felt growing hope that things were going to be fine, that there might always be a blonde in his life who was willing to fuck him. He also felt vaguely optimistic in his general desire to fuck them all.

He woke up in the morning, missing Debbie. As permissive as Ariel thankfully was, she just didn't have the same energy as Debbie, the same avid urges acted out so often.

They fucked casually in the morning, a fuck without worry for the other, the pressure of pleasing to the fullest. He came when he came, enjoyed the little spurt inside and out. She said she came once too, but Roy didn't know if he believed her.

He ate his breakfast, drank his protein shake, took his creatine, got his pre-workout mixed. He offered to take Ariel to the gym with him again today, but she said she had to get ready for work, and he was secretly relieved.

Ariel insisted on a long hug goodbye in the parking lot, then kissed him too. He felt imposed upon, as if he were experiencing what Debbie had from him. He didn't like it.

But, he wanted to keep the door open for another fucking, so he followed her lead until she finally left. He had agreed to text her when he was done at the gym.

"Hey Debbie," he said, when she strutted past him at the lat pulldown machine. But today she didn't say anything.

Roy managed to corner her at the water fountain. "You said you left the room."

"Yeah, meaning don't fuck any other bimbos while I'm gone. But you did, didn't you, Roy?"

"But you said you didn't want to be my girlfriend."

"I said I don't want to be tied down. That doesn't mean I don't want you waiting for me, when I come back home."

"So it doesn't go both ways?" Roy said.

"It never goes both ways in this world. You should know that by now."

"Can we try again?"

"Right now?"

"No, not that again. At my place. Or wherever, but not here."

"I'm willing to give you the fucking you want, if you are willing to do something for me. I want to beat that bimbo's ass. Can you set up a chance for us to cross paths?"

"I'll think of something," Roy said, his desire for Debbie overriding his desire to see no harm come to Ariel.

He went to the supermarket and filled his cart with clean foods for fuel. When he went to check out, he intentionally chose the line cashiered by a cute young blonde. "How old are you?" he asked her.

She had deeply wavy hair, not quite curls, cut just above her shoulders.

"I'm nineteen. Why do you want to know, Muscles?"

"Do you like them?"

"I'd rather not curl up next to a bag of bricks. Thanks for the offer, sir."

Knowing he had a couple of options made him feel better about this newest rejection. Driving home, he had time to think. Why was it he sought to hold onto women in relationships at the same time that he tried to draw more and more of them into his web? It was as if he always wanted more, without ever losing any of what he once had. Rather unreal expectations for a person, but who could blame him for wanting?

Ariel was waiting in the parking lot, in the space next to his parking spot, when Roy got home. He determined he was going to fuck her at least once more, before he turned her over to Debbie.

He was fiddling with the button of her jeans, while she sat on his couch and looked at him like she didn't know what he wanted.

"I've been thinking, Roy."

"What's that?"

"I want us to be exclusive."

"You mean, like, boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yeah, absolutely that."

"Don't you think you're too old for me? I thought this was just supposed to be for fun, since you hadn't gotten any D in so long?"

"Roy, I'm an woman. I have feelings. I'm not just a fuck-bag for you to dump your come into."

"I know that. Don't you think I've treated you right?"

"No, I do. Until now. Now you just want to fuck me and leave me and never see me again. And I don't like it."

Just then, there was a loud pounding, and Roy could hear Debbie talking to herself behind the door. He answered the knock.

"I know she's in there. Let me at her."

"What do you want, bitch?" Ariel said, obviously hopeful about her chances against the more athletic Debbie, for reasons Roy would never understand.

"You fucked my man."

"Last I heard, you turned him down."

"That's between me and him." Roy enjoyed watching her boobs bounce up and down as she yelled, in a pale blue blouse unbuttoned to show the edges of her bra and plenty of cleavage. She looked hot in plains-clothes too, he though

Debbie closed the distance between them, grabbed Ariel by the hair. In turn, Ariel grabbed Debbie by the hair too. They both yanked violently. Debbie got off one fist to Ariel's left orbital, before Roy grabbed her from behind and picked her up in the air, legs flailing.

"Let me down! Let me down!"

"You promise to act civilized?"

"I swear it."

Roy set her down. She straightened out her clothing, then turned to Roy. "Ooh you are strong!". She caressed his cock-region through his cargo shorts. He reacted by grabbing her boob, massaging it in his right hand.

"So what, you two are going to screw right here in front of me?" Ariel said, a dark blue welt emerging around her left eye.

"No, we'll wait for you to leave."

Ariel stormed out of the apartment, wouldn't look at Roy as he tried to say goodbye.

"I want you to remember this," Debbie said.

"What's that?"

"You're mine now."

"But you're still not my girlfriend?"

"As long as you are mine, there's no other pussy that your cock can see but mine"

Roy had already known she was crazy --how else could she lead a public threesome at the local gym? -- but her madness might run a shade deeper than he had first thought, might it not? Not simply a dumb blonde, nor a mere cock-hungry slut, her fetish seemed to be for control and manipulation.

Roy didn't mind being manipulated by something this hot, until something better came around. As he dipped his stick in between her legs, he hoped something better would save him sooner, and not later.

Crazy or no, he could not pass on this willing blonde.

Part III -- Wet and Wild Fun

It had to be the muscles. This uber-hot blonde was hanging off of them, like he was the Christmas tree, and she was the ornament. He had seen her at the beach, and he was entranced by her supple fleshy turns and curves. She had stood there and basked in his lusty gaze as he walked up to her, by the changing rooms. It had to be the muscles.

Roy didn't know what to say, so he walked up close enough to her that there was no mistaking what he was doing, and then he stood there, saying nothing.

Her body had a wild, uncontrolled quality to its passionate nature. Her boobs weren't perfectly shaped, they overran to the side. But as much as she wore fat on her body, she was not herself fat. Her big booming ass sat there in her dark blue string bikini, just begging for a squeeze.

"I'm Claire," she said and smiled. "And you are one hell of a hunk. Where do you get all that muscle?"

"It's my hobby."

"Then what do you do for a living, Mister?"

"Roy's the name. Banging blondes is my business."

"Are you really?" she said, brushing a few stands of her long blonde hair -- it went halfway down her back -- behind her ear.

"Yes, but I've never seen one like you before?"

"You never seen a thick girl before?"

"I'm a gym rat. What can I say?"

"You can tell me I look good. Maybe I need to hear it."

"Girl, you already know you look good."

"What do you want to do with me?"

"I want to pin you against that wall and ram my dick all the way into your dripping vag."

Claire belted out laughter. "Is that the best you can do? Typical male, so predictable. Anyway I already have a boyfriend, so I guess it's a little too late for you, Roy."

"I've got a girlfriend, so I guess we're even."

"You've got a girlfriend?"

"Yeh."

"So you really are just looking for fun...?"

"Come with me, I'll take you somewhere."

"Take me to the sex shop."