A Willing Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Roy walked out to find was Brianna lying on her back on the carpet with a sleeping Debbie in her arms.

When Debbie came to, all she could say to Roy before leaving was, "That was your last chance."

Roy never saw Debbie, or the twins, ever again... He assumed Debbie had gotten a membership at some other gym, to play her games with some other guy. He missed her sometimes, but never that badly. She had acted like she was the last willing blonde on earth, Roy thought, despising the vanity that came so naturally to her.

There were plenty of willing blondes that came and went in his life. Some of them came and came again.

But until he was 32 years old and his first kid was born, he considered that day to be the best day of his life. To fuck three women in one twenty-four hour cycle was sometime most men could only fantasize about.

When he told the story throughout his life, he never told the full truth. In his version, he and the twins had the threesome that they had refused him. Since they were twins, he said, sharing the exact same DNA, they really only counted as one person. In his version of the story, his ex-fling Ariel dropped by unexpectedly just before midnight.

"This girl," he said, "refused to give head to any man, no matter what, her entire life. But that night, maybe it was a full moon, she broke her own rule. She sucked me then fucked me then went on her way."

The older he got, and the less frequently he had opportunity to share his story, the more he came to believe his own lies, until he forgot altogether what really happened, the best day of his life.