A Willing Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drove in his car to Pleasure Principle, the local sex shop. The heavyset woman at the counter looked like she really wanted to fuck Roy, and Claire said, "I think she likes you."

"I don't care."

"A little too thick for you?"

"I only go for blondes."

"You're such a hunk," she said, picking out a container of pink liquid latex. "I bet you get a lot of them."

"I get my share."

"Has anyone ever bought you a pocket pussy before?"

"No, why?"

"Oh, this is totally the day! Every time you need to jack off, you can remember who bought your favorite sex toy."

"I can't remember the last time I jacked off."

"That bad, huh?"

She bought him a pocket pussy in the shape of porn star Starry Skies' vag. She thought it was the prettiest one. It also had a sucking function that could be turned on and used with lube for maximum pleasure.

They got a hotel at the Hilton.

Naked, Claire stood on the bed and dumped the pink liquid latex over her chest. It dripped down her voluptuous boobs and half-covered her belly. She bounced on the bed, and Roy got hard watching her tits and ass bounce in the air.

He mounted and fucked her from the top, holding his great bulk up so it didn't crush her. He knew she came the first time, because she squirted across his lap. Once she started squirting, it happened every thirty seconds.

She rolled over to a top position and squirted all over him. She slurped her own fluids off his hard abs, then spit them into his mouth and kissed him with lines of the sticky substance stretching between their mouths as they pulled away before going back in for more.

"You're not at all what I expected," Claire said. "You have staying power."

"I know," Roy, who was proud of his ability to last, said.

They fucked one more time before checking out of the trashed hotel room. He dropped her at her car, saying warm goodbyes.

"It's Claire," she said. "Don't forget me."

Back in his apartment, he found himself fucking the pocket pussy. He turned on the sucking mechanism and let out a long "ahhhhh" as it did all the work for him. He closed his eyes and held an image of Claire in his mind, naked and covered in pink goo, bouncing on an endless bed.

After he came, he looked at the object with a bit of disgust. He didn't want to have to clean it out.

His buzzer went off. He hid the pocket pussy under some bodybuilding magazines in his closet, then answered the bell. It was Debbie.

"I thought we could fuck."

"You know I'm willing," Roy said, wondering whether he still had it in him, but not wanting to admit what he had just been up to.

"So what do you want, foreplay or no foreplay?"

"No foreplay."

"How romantic. No, but really, convenient for me. I just want a simple fuck to end my day. Can I sleep over?"

"Of course, baby. Any time."

"You have a funny smell today."

"Oh really? What do I smell like?"

"Skank. Have you been fucking someone?"

"No, nobody but myself," he surprised himself with the admission.

"A little me-time for Mr. Roy? We all need it. I must just be smelling your come."

"Yeah, probably."

He fucked her in an ordinary fashion, letting her begin by wetting herself with a little clit-play, then riding her missionary-style in the middle, and ending by pressing his rhythm to the point that they both climaxed together, her right before him.

She lay there and played with his balls, scratching them gently. Some of his dick drool got on her hand, and she wiped it on his impressive pectorals.

They drifted off to sleep, and before they knew it, morning came.

He woke up with an image in his mind of Claire bouncing wildly on that bed, pink fluids splashing everywhere. He remembered the pocket pussy and tried washing it before Debbie got up.

She caught him rinsing out its insides over the sink.

"Are you trying to make me jealous?" she asked, playing with the Starry Skies replica pussy.

"I didn't know it would be that easy."

"It's not. You can do who you want. I need a break anyway."

"What? Why?"

"Just do. There is no why."

"Fuck me one more time, then. Before you go."

"Meet me in the shower."

They rinsed together in the hot shower and played with each other's genitals. Their bodies glided against each other, in the wet downpour from the showerhead.

He picked her up by the hips and held her up, pressed against the tile wall. She guided his cock up into her pussy. They fucked like that, their bodies overheating in the hot water and in the exertion of the act, until she let out a ravished sound, and he let himself come to climax.

All of the mess just ran down the drain.

"When will I see you again?"

"Around," she said, sassily.

"When are you going to come back over again?"

"Sooner or later. Maybe never. We'll see. You know what, Roy?"

"What?"

"Don't worry about it."

She left, and Roy prepared his breakfast, thinking about all the sex he'd had in the last twenty-four hours. Why was it so exciting when it was the first time, and so routine when you got used to each other? He felt like a hole had opened in him, that only a new blonde could fill, if she were a willing one.

He decided to go shopping at the mall, not because he needed anything, but because he wanted to see what kind of poon there was to see. Maybe he would pick one up. Anyone could tell he had the muscles to do so.

Part IV -- One and Only

Roy basically never went to the bar, but it was a Saturday, and he didn't bodybuild on Sundays. He needed to see if he could meet a new blonde willing to like him for his muscles.

He ordered a Bud Light and sat at the bar, looking around. There were a lot of hot twenty-some year-olds chit-chatting and dancing to the classic rock playing on the jukebox. But most of them were brunettes. He wasn't even going to start with brunettes. They were all too smart by half.

Then he noticed a blonde with her hair done up in a ponytail, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. She looked modest but, maybe due to lack of options, he started watching her.

She caught him looking, and he lifted up his beer bottle in a gesture that said "Cheers!" She walked over to him, leaving her two friends, and said, "Hey Muscles, buy me a drink, will ya?"

"What do you want?"

"A Jag-bomb."

"Two Jag-bombs," Roy said to the barkeep.

They knocked back the shots. He said, "What's your name?"

"Tulip."

"That's a pretty name. Very unique."

"My parents thought so too."

Roy's brain scrambled for something to say, came up with, "It's really hot in here."

"Maybe it's just you."

"I think it's being next to you that's doing it for me."

"Why should I think that the Incredible Hulk himself would be interested in a girl-next-door like me."

"Blondes always do it for me."

"Wow, shallow anyone?"

"I just know what I like."

"At least there's one hunk out there who's dedicated to blondes. Could be worse."

"Could be better, too."

"How's that?"

"You could come home with me, check out my muscles somewhere a little more private."

"As much as I'd love to, my friends will never let me go home with you. They're protective, and they should be."

"How about this: I'll give you my number, and you can call me if you change your mind?"

Her call came at 3 am.

"Give me your address."

"Are you good to drive?"

"I'm walking."

"By yourself?"

"Yeh."

"Where are you at? I'll come pick you up."

He picked her up somewhere a mile away from the bar where they'd met, in a dark neighborhood where no one was stirring. He asked her if she wanted to go home, but she insisted on coming home with him. He didn't argue with her.

It had been two weeks since Debbie had said she was taking a break. He saw that as a green light to find a new partner. Not that his sense of fidelity was so strong, but he was somewhat afraid of Debbie, afraid of what she might do if she felt betrayed.

In the passenger seat beside him, Tulip now had her long wispy blonde hair down. She looked even prettier, without the ponytail. "Listen, Roy. I'm a little drunk, so I might fuck you. But first I want to tell you what I really want."

"What's that?"

"To be someone's one and only."

"Sounds nice."

"What do you really want, Roy, underneath it all?"

"I don't think I can tell you. I think you'll judge me."

"So what if I do? What's it to you?"

"I want to fuck every hot blonde in this town."

"One after the other."

"Yes. One after the other."

"What do you want to do with them, when you're done, and their hearts are all broken?"

"I want to keep every last one of them for myself."

They went through his doorway into his apartment. She came close, gripping his bicep in her soft hand. She said, "You know you can have me, Muscles, for keeps."

He brushed a finger across her cheek. "But what if I get sick of you?"

"You won't." She reached down into his jeans and grabbed his cock, tugged it out. "Who would have thought you'd have a perfect cock, on top of this perfect body?"

His penis felt the love and surged in her hand. She spit on her palm and started stroking him.

"What are their names?"

"Who?"

"The other blondes in this town that you fucked."

"There's Debbie, Ariel, Claire, and now you, Tulip. There are others, but those were months ago now."

"Where do I rank among them, for hotness?"

"You're number one," he said, feeling like he was lying and that he was justified in doing so.

"You lie," she said, and cranked down on his dick, stroking it with greater ferocity. "You can't come inside until you tell me the truth."

"You're definitely hotter than Ariel."

"But not Debbie and Claire?"

He shook his head no.

"And what happened to Debbie and Claire?"

"They went away."

"Now you want to settle for me?"

"No, it's not settling..."

"Tell me you'd settle for me."

"I'd love to... settle for you, Tulip."

"If you settle for me, I'll be your one and only."

"That's good," he said.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me already."

He held her legs stretched over her head and slow-fucked Tulip until she was moaning and yipping, out of her mind with the slow-to-develop pleasure.

He lay next to her, post-coitus and petted her hair. He thought about Debbie, wondering what she'd do if she found Tulip in his bed with him. He found Tulip particularly naive, thinking she could be his one and only. He decided to play along, when morning came, long enough to get another lay out of her before he drove her home.

In the end, it was she who turned him down. "Sorry Muscles. I love your body, but you're just a one-night stand to me. You should've known better."

He ate his cheat meal for the week at McDonald's, then went home and, without any prospects in line, started playing with his pocket pussy. He thought of Claire, just like she said he would. He thought of those bulbous, bouncing boobs and imagined them wrapped tightly around his cock. He closed his eyes when he came and wished she was his one and only.

He had a wish in one hand, and a pocket pussy in the other. He put the two together and had an explosive orgasm.

Part V -- Three Blondes, One Day

In the absence of any willing blonde to sit in his lap, Roy was up to using his pocket pussy twice a day. In all honesty, it was getting in the way of his bodybuilding. Nonetheless, he went about it with the same all-consuming dedication and fervor with which he approached everything in life that he loved.

This particular Saturday afternoon, he was sitting at the dining room table with the pocket pussy sucking away at him, and he was watching Starry Skies porn to more fully appreciate the shape of his pocket pussy. His memories of Claire haunted the back of his mind with their vivid allure. Those were wet memories, if there ever was such a thing.

All of sudden, the key turned on his apartment door, and before he had time to remember who he had given a key to, Debbie came bursting in, reading the room and saying, "Hey sicko, save some for me, will ya?"

She started stroking him herself, saying, "Baby, I'm back. I know you missed me."

She sat on his lap in her short pleated skirt. He discovered quickly that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Just the nearness of his cock made her all wet, inside and out her vag. He slid right in, remembering all at once the true joy of sex, of being fully ensconced, dick-deep in pure womanhood.

He stood up and carried her to his bedroom, fucking all the way. There they made wild, mad love, trying to tear at all the boundaries separating each other's self. Their session lasted a half-hour. Then Roy let him tilt himself down into a deep, bounteous O. She took it all into herself, taking pleasure with the vibration of his jizz-shots, firing inside of her.

"Thanks for that," she said.

"No, thank you."

"You looked like you were happy to do it for yourself."

"Yeah, but I wasn't. I just didn't have any willing blondes to help me."

"What is your obsession with blondes?"

"I don't know. To me, blondes are just so radiant. They give off light from every corner of their being. Unlike brunettes, who do nothing but absorb the light."

"I've never heard it put that way before."

She cleaned herself in the bathroom sink and left shortly after, telling Roy she'd be back tonight. He didn't really hear her, distracted as he was by the thought of all the blondes out there in the world, all the ones he'd never touched.

That afternoon he went to GNC to buy pre-workout powder and BCAAs. He heard a couple of females whispering raptly in the next aisle over, thought he heard one of them say, "that's a real man."

He went around the corner to investigate and found himself looking up at two extraordinarily tall blondes, dirty blondes, each of them at least 6'1" tall. One of them wore her hair in a long braid down to the small of her back, the other one's flowing hair hung freely down to the bottoms of her shoulder blades. Besides the difference in hairstyle, Roy felt like he was looking at the same person. They were obviously identical twins.

Tall and lean, they had slightly undersized racks and fleshy booties that were nevertheless elongated so as to appear kind of flat. Their sex appeal, besides naturally their hair, was their otherworldly height.

"Hi ladies."

They greeted him cheerfully.

"What are you two doing in store today?"

"Shopping for a detox kit."

"What do you need to detox? Neither of you looks to be any older than 19. You can't have built up that many toxins yet."

"We're 23, but thank you."

"Have you ever tried a sauna. Sweat it out in there for 30 minutes, you'll be clean as day."

The twins related that they had never used a sauna before.

"I have one where I live. You two could come over and try it, if you wanted. I don't bite."

The sisters looked at each other, and when their heads turned back to Roy, the one with the braid said, "We'd love to come over."

Roy gave them an address and a time, 6 pm that evening.

By 6:05, Roy was convinced they had bailed, but then a decrepit old station wagon came rumbling into his parking lot, and the two tall twin blondes got out of the vehicle.

There's nothing like a blonde willing to tag along, Roy thought to himself. Except two of them: that's even better. The three of them got into their swimsuits inside Roy's apartment, then went downstairs to the pool and spa area. He followed behind them going down the stairs, eyes transfixed by a wrinkle in one of the girl's bikini bottoms, where the fabric went into her butt-crack. Their asses looked less flat in bikinis; he studied them, as if unraveling ancient mysteries in the supple movements of their young flesh.

The twins only lasted 15 minutes in Roy's sauna, which he was thankful for, bothered as he was getting in the heat with those two hot bodies that he had never touched. They left the little room drenched in their own sweat.

Roy showed them to the showers, and he asked if they wanted to use the pool while they were here. They declined, but after they'd rinsed off, they asked if they could come upstairs.

"Mi casa es tu casa," Roy said, thrilled.

They sat on his living room couch in their bikinis and talked amongst themselves. He offered them a mixed drink, vodka cranberry, and they both accepted.

The girl with her hair down kept playing with her breasts, adjusting her blue bikini top over and over. Roy got the feeling he was meant to notice, that she was teasing him. For his part, he was still shirtless, and he felt their eyes appraising his sharply defined bulk.

Roy realized that he hadn't learned their names and embarrassedly asked them to repeat them. They told him they had not told him their names yet, and he was relieved, but embarrassed still by his carelessness.

The girl with the the braid was Brianna. The other girl was Marie. When Marie excused herself to use the restroom, Brianna came right at Roy with a direct question: "You didn't invite us all the way here just to show us that dinky sauna, did you?"

Roy, who usually had the utmost confidence in his ability to attract women to him, didn't understand the apprehension he felt around Brianna and Marie. Maybe it was the fact that they were twins that made him feel they were out of his league.

Roy sat on the fence a second, undecided whether this was his cue to make a move, or if she was baiting him only to switch on him later and tell him off. He took a small leap of faith, remembering the way they were looking at his body at GNC.

"We can all fuck, if that's what you girls came here for."

"You can fuck me first. My sister and I aren't kinky like that. We're not going to have a threesome with you. I'll go first, she'll go second. Think you can handle that?"

Those twins, horny as they might have been, weren't at all kinky. They wanted to have the most vanilla sex possible. They moaned softly while he rocked back and forth inside of them, but they never let the volume rise above a speaking volume. It was hard for Roy to tell how much they were enjoying it.

Still, fucking a pair of identical twins back to back was enough excitement for Roy to get him by, and get him off.

When he was getting on in riding the second girl, Marie, he was disturbed to hear a disruption going on out in the kitchen and living space, a developing calamity.

"What do you mean he's just finishing up?" The voice that was projecting through the wall obviously belonged to Debbie, its nasal whine taking on a menacing, piercing quality. "That's my man you're talking about."

Roy knew that any moment she was either going to start a fist fight in his living room with Brianna, or she was going to break through the door -- it wasn't even locked -- and take him on herself. Knowing this, and wanting so badly to complete his hat trick -- something he had only imagined possible -- he started humping Marie harder and faster, racing toward the finish.

He heard the calamity begin while the orgasm was just beginning to swell in his loins, knowing it was too late to stop whatever happened... He felt sorry for Brianna, who had never intended on traipsing across some crazy bitch's territory and getting her ass beat for it.

There were cries of rage, followed by a bustling commotion, followed by silence. He came in that silence, pulling out and splashing Marie's belly with his semen. He knew Debbie would be coming through the door any moment, but there was nothing she could take from him now, unless it was their future together. He didn't care much about the future in that moment. He had just fucked three different women in one day!

When he went out into the living area to face the aftermath of the scuffle between Debbie and Brianna, he came upon a curious and unexpected sight.

He learned later that Brianna was a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and therefore highly competent in the realm of self-defense. When Debbie had attacked her, she had taken Debbie down, wrangled her onto her back, and choked her unconscious.