A Willing Participant #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted him to touch her ass. Looking back over her shoulder, she looked to see if he had even taken notice. He had. He was sitting there glaring at her ass with a puzzled look on his face.

Turning away, Mary flinched when she heard the chair suddenly scuff on the floor expecting to feel the sharp sting of a blow across her ass. But to her surprise, she saw out of the corner of her eye that Travis had gotten up and was stepping into the kitchen. As he moved past her, he eyed her with suspicion.

Opening one of the kitchen drawers, he pulled out a spatula, one of those inexpensive black plastic spatulas made for nonstick cookware and handed it to Mary.

With her skirt still held up around her waist, Mary took the spatula. She was confused. Did he want her to cook something? Even though the spatula had been kicking around for years, it looked brand new, a testament to Mary's lack of home cooking.

Still holding her skirt up and now holding the spatula, Mary watched as Travis retook his seat and sat watching her expectantly.

It took a moment, but it finally came to her what her son wanted. Reaching back, she slapped her bare ass with the spatula!

"Is that what you want?" Mary asked warily as she looked back over her shoulder. Travis finally broke the faintest smile.

"Yeah! It is what I want!" He said as though he hadn't 't known it until he saw it.

Raising the spatula, Mary gave her ass five more quick hard whacks! The first couple wasn't too bad, but the last one really stung.

"Aaaugh!" Mary cried out in pain with the last whack as her ass began to burn.

Again she looked back over her shoulder at her son and could see the "tent" beginning to rise in his shorts! This is really turning him on, she thought. She couldn't help it, seeing her son's cock getting hard excited her.

Switching hands, she gave her other ass cheek ten whacks before having to stop and cry out in pain.

Again looking back at her son, he now had a full hard-on rising up in his shorts. The sight of her son's huge bulge made Mary's heart race!

"Spread your legs. I want to see." Travis instructed his mother as he casually lounged back in the kitchen chair. He then added. "And touch yourself! I want to see you touch your pussy while you spank that ass!"

As she spread her feet, Mary felt shameful, she knew in that position, her seated son would be able to see EVERYTHING, and that she was willingly putting herself on exhibition. She knew that bent over with her legs spread; her son would have the perfect view of her twitching ass hole, her gapping wet pussy and her long full, dangling lips.

For a brief moment as she reached back between her legs, spreading her swelling pussy lips, displaying her hot wet hole to her son, she felt a sickening stab of guilt. But as she looked back and saw the huge, bulging cock in her son's shorts it was easy for her to let more powerful feeling of lust and desire blanket the shame.

Bending over at the waist and resting her big tits on the kitchen counter top, Mary had both hands free to inflict both pain and pleasure on herself for her son's amusement. Alternating between rubbing and fingering her wet pussy, and spanking her big shapely ass with the spatula, Mary repeatedly brought herself to the edge of climaxing, then beat it back by viciously spanking her own ass with the spatula until it burned like fire.

Over and over, she tormented herself while her son watched intently, spanking, then rubbing her clit and wildly fingering herself until even the cruel sting of the spatula couldn't stop an orgasm from building.

With her hugely erect son watching, Mary stood in the kitchen with her ass exposed, rubbing her fat swollen clit, while simultaneously beating her own ass with a spatula bringing herself to a tremendous, howling orgasm. And when it was all over, Mary's ass was on fire, but before the pain could ease and redness fade, or the sexual fog had a chance to lift,

Travis sprung from his chair and grabbed his mom. Forcibly spinning her around, he began tearing at her blouse, ripping it open exposing her tits, popping off buttons sending them clattering across the floor.

After pushing his mom's tattered blouse off her shoulders, he grabbed her big milk swollen tits and squeezed hard, cruelly pulling and twisting on her huge erect nipples. Crying out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, Mary submissively kept her arms at her sides, doing nothing to stop the abuse, letting her sadistic son punish and have his cruel way with her tits.

Squeezing his mom's tits until the milk began to squirt from her fat, enlarged nipples, he asked in a mocking tone: "No bra? No panties? What the fuck have you been doing?"

The questions caught her off guard. Mary never even considered that her lack of underwear might raise some suspicions. She couldn't exactly tell him why she wasn't wearing any underwear. Maybe she could, but she instead chose to lie.

"The air-conditioning's out at work and it's been really hot. I'm just doing whatever I can to stay comfortable." It was the only thing she could think of on the spot.

"You've been fuck'n around, haven't you?"

"What...? NO! Of course not! You know better than that!"

"Bullshit! How many dicks did you suck today? I know what a horny slut you are! I know how much you love cock! I know what a cum love'n Whore you are! You've been getting some cock somewhere else haven't you? "

His words were mean, but his tone was playful, and Mary quickly caught-on that he was just teasing her, giving her a hard time, which he often did, even though it was sometimes had to tell if he was joking or being serious. Mary decided to play along.

"Maybe I have. I'm allowed. And what do you care? You haven't been around lately. I haven't even seen you in weeks"

His tone suddenly changed, and for a minute Mary though that he sounded jealous.

"Really!? With who!? Where!? How many!? More than one at a time!? Come on, tell me!!"

Mary then realized it wasn't jealousy she detected in her son's voice, but genuine interest and curiosity.

He truly wanted to hear all about her possible sexual exploits.

"Oh yeah! It was ten or twenty, I forget. And they each gave me a dollar."

"Hu?... What?... No really. What's going on?"

"Nothing's going on. You know that."

Travis returned to his sardonic tone, and as he did, he tore at his mother's clothes, pulling off her white blouse and pushing down her gray skirt, stripping her naked in the kitchen.

"What I know..." Travis continued. "is that you're a horny nympho slut, and how much you crave cock! That's what I know!"

They had hardly spoken in weeks, and Mary was surprised by how her son was talking to her, but was also aroused. Mary made no attempt to halt the degrading language he was directing towards her. He was obviously enjoying hearing himself talk, plus his dirty talk was having an effect on her as well!

After stripping her naked, Travis handed the spatula back to his mom, then retook his seat wearing a satisfied grin and a huge bulge in his shorts. He was breathing heavily, not from exertion but from arousal as he eyed his mom's sexy, bodacious body, her big tits, her curvaceous hips and her full, meaty pussy.

Even though still hidden in his shorts, it was obvious to Mary that her son had a huge hard-on, and that he was enjoying humiliating and making a spectacle of his mother, which only added to Mary's arousal and excitement, satisfying some depraved need she had.

"Go on, keep going! Make yourself cum again! I know what a horny slut you are!" Travis said fiendishly.

"Spank your tit! Spank'em hard! And your pussy... spank that too!"

Standing naked in her kitchen with a spatula in her hand, Mary watched her son as he patiently waited for her to perform. He was rubbing his long hard cock through his shorts, squeezing it and slowly stroking the huge bulge up and down.

The sight of her handsome son touching himself ignited a fire in Mary! It was just like old times.

Cradling her right breast in her palm, Mary brought the spatula down hard with a loud "Whack!", and then three more times in quick succession. She then did the same to her left breast. Back and forth she abused her tits for her son's amusement, striking herself hard with the spatula. Not only did she paddle her tits, she squeezed and pulled, and painfully twisted her big nipples, and before long, from all the abuse, her big milky tits began squirting on their own, spontaneously spraying milk from her huge erect nipples.

As Mary continued to torture herself with the spatula, she fingered and rubbed her sloppy wet pussy.

Standing naked in the kitchen, with her son in attendance, Mary began peppering herself with the spatula, not just her tits but all-over, smacking herself hard, on the legs, thighs, ass, stomach, and tits.

Beating herself while rubbing and fingering her pussy.

Bringing herself to the very edge of cumming, she then brought the spatula down hard on her sensitive pussy.

"Aaaaugh!" She cried out and shook in pain.

Again she rubbed and fingered her sore, abused pussy, then hit it again! Hitting then rubbing, hitting then rubbing, she tormented her flesh. Soon she was just hitting, beating her swelling, inflamed pussy, insanely torturing herself with the spatula as her son watched.

Whack! Whack! Whack! "Aaaaugh!" She punished her dripping wet pussy until inexplicably, Mary screamed, not from pain, but from a trembling orgasm. She had an orgasm from just hitting her pussy.

After his mother's masochistic orgasm, Travis again left his seat and approached his mother.

Mary's was dazed and twitching, her head was spinning and her flesh was on fire.

Crouching slightly, Travis took his mom in his arms, and holding her tightly, pressing her big, abused, squirting tits against his chest, he lifted her off the floor.

As Mary was scooped up, she closed her eyes and opened mouth, preparing for a passionate kiss that didn't come.

Mary's abused tits stung as they're press against her son's chest, and her tender, inflamed ass burned where it was pressed into her son's strong forearm. It was a welcome price to pay as she felt his huge cock digging into her thigh.

Spinning around, Travis set his mom on the kitchen table, and then took a step back. Mary winced from the pain of her sore ass against the hard table.

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." Travis said as he hurried out of the room.

In the minute he was gone Mary had time to think. She'd gotten what she wanted... Hadn't she? Things were back the way they were, and then some. She was sitting naked and abused on the kitchen table, eagerly awaiting the return of her son and his big cock. Moments ago she'd been lying on living room floor in tears... Yeah this is exactly what she wanted... Wasn't it? Was she sick-in-the-head, crazy? Undoubtedly.

Travis returned with a big mischievous grin on his face and hiding something behind his back. From behind his back he brought out one of Mary's pornstar dildos.

He's been into my things, Mary thought momentary indignant, but then quelled her objections.

Slapping it down, Travis stuck it to the table next to his seated mom; he then pulled out a chair and sat eagerly anticipating her actions.

"You want me to... "Mary said as she touched the dildo. Travis nodded and smiled.

Travis now had his hand in his red shorts, and Mary could see the shape of her son's fist moving up and down along the shaft of his stiff cock.

As she watched her son stroke his big meat, Mary cautiously got to her knees on the kitchen table, and straddle the pornstar dildo. Kneeling on the table with her son watching just an arm length away, Mary let out a sound that could just as easily be mistaken for pain as it was for pleasure, as she lowered herself down onto the dildo.

Wide eyed Travis watched as mom began riding the dildo atop the kitchen table. Slowly at first, but soon she was bucking and bouncing, humping and grinding the dildo, putting on an exhibition for her cock stroking son.

While fucking her pornstar dildo, she rubbed her fat erect clit and squeezed and sucked on her own milk streaming tits, pleasing herself as she performed.

After several minutes of wildly bucking the table mounted dildo, Mary cried out: "Oh my God, I'm going to cum again! Oh God! Oh God! OH GOD!" She screamed, beckoning to the next approaching orgasm, calling for it to overcome her!

Her impending rapture was momentarily interrupted as Travis stood, his shorts, comically distorted by the huge hard-on. From behind his back, he produced the second pornstar dildo that he'd been hiding.

Grinning widely, Mary's proudly erect son held up two fingers as he handed her the second dildo.

Two Porn Star dildos in the kitchen, a coincidence? Mary didn't know, and at that moment, she didn't care, she was on the verge of cumming! Eagerly taking the second dildo from her son's hand, Mary rose up off the first, and after a slight adjustment, lowered her ass down onto that slippery wet, pussy slimed dildo, the dildo easily taking-up residence in her very experienced ass. Mary then urgently filled the vacancy left by the first dildo, by filling her gapping pussy with the second pornstar dildo that her devious son had just produced, its suction cup easily attaching to the wet table in the large puddle that had formed there, and Mary rode both dildos, double penetrating herself for her son's amusement.

...

After a long, intense exhibition, a fuck session with her son as audience, after a long series of loud, expressive orgasms, Mary finally, exhausted and spent, rolled off the dildos onto her side atop the kitchen table. Travis rose and approached his mom with a ridiculously huge display of an erection in his pre-cum spotted, bright red, ball shorts.

Mary, who was lying on the table, saw her son's painful predicament and said out of breath: "I'm sorry baby. I know what you want, and I want it to. I can't deny it anymore, but I don't think I have anything left in me."

Travis just laughed and said: "I never thought I'd hear you say that!"

Picking his mother up off the table, Travis cradled his exhausted mom in his arms and carried her into her bedroom. There, he didn't gently lie in bed; he instead hefted her up high and threw her on the bed.

Mary landed on her back with a hard bounce, and as she bounced, all the toys from the previous night's debauchery that were left scattered about the bed all leapt into the air in unison then came pattering back down. Despite her resent exhibition in the kitchen, she was still embarrassed by all the dildos and cursed herself for not having put them away. Mary came to rest with her legs, perhaps unintentionally, yet invitingly spread; she rose up on to her elbows and said like a shy girl: "Are you going to fuck me?"

Travis didn't answer his mother. He just stripped out of his sweat and pre-cum stained uniform, displaying youthful athletic physique and his magnificently huge, stiff cock, and then jumped on his mom.

Chapter 18

He fucked his mom, and she fucked him, but mostly he fucked her, hard and with an unexpected anger and vengeance, punishing her with his dick, stabbing her as if his long, hard, stiff cock were a weapon.

And not only did Mary willing received her son's abusive fuck, she appreciated it, craved it, needed it, took all he dished out, reveled in it, and wanted more!

Not only did Travis brutally hate fuck his mom, he also forced her to continually use her toys on herself, never allowing her to have a single vacant hole. If his dick was in her ass, he made sure that she was sucking on a dildo and fucking herself with another, and so on and so forth. And as he sadistically rough fucked his mom, he continued to abuse her, spanking her ass, and cruelly slap her leaking tits. He was hard and forceful, and Mary relished in every minute of it, cumming over and over again.

After a long hard fucking that seemed to go on and on, even though it was obvious that his submissive mother had cum countless times and was near exhaustion and nearly spent, Travis continue to mercilessly pound away on her. And Mary willingly took it, took her son cock and freely continued to use the array of toys on herself. As Travis fucked his mom in the mouth, Mary, laying on her back with her knees drawn up to her shoulders, with a huge butt plug lodged in her ass, brutally fucked herself with another one of her largest dildos, while Travis watched in delight. And even as his mother was becoming more and more physically depleted, Travis continued to twist and turn his limp and worn out mother like a ragdoll, fucking her in any and every position that pleased him, satisfying every whim that came to his sadistic perverted mind.

It was common for Mary to fall asleep after cumming, especially after multiple intense orgasms like she was experiencing. More accurately, she often passed-out or fell unconscious, as was the case that night, except Travis wouldn't allow it. As Mary began to drift off, Travis cruelly brought her back by tormenting her, by slapping her ass or tits, or pulling her hair and smacking her face so the fucking could go on and on.

As if making up for lost time or perhaps getting out a lot of pent up frustrations and aggressions, Travis continued to brutally fuck his mom seemingly without end. And although she was exhausted and nearly use up, Mary not only continued to take her son's abuse, but continued to have orgasms, cumming repeatedly and intensely.

Not only was Mary cumming exhaustively, her orgasms were becoming more and more extreme, to the point of being severe, like gut wrenching contractions that were turning her insides out. She was also starting to lose control of her bladder and was pissing herself, squirting like a fountain as she came, which only added to Travis's delight and amusement, encouraging him to continue his abuse and to continue to force his mother to cum.

Exhibiting astounding stamina, Travis had came twice, shooting big loads down his mom's throat and the second in her ass, and still he was uncommonly excited and aroused, and equally stiff, hard and erect, as he continued to hammer away on his mother, strenuously working hard on a third orgasm.

Pounding away tirelessly, he held his mother by the waist, fucking her from behind doggy-style, incessantly ramming his long stiff cock into her gooey, leaking pussy.

Ass up and face down against the bed, Mary had finally passed-out, and even with that, her insatiable son continued to hammer away on her. Unconscious Mary had a dildo in her ass, but the dildo in her mouth had fallen out when Travis fully realized that his mother was out-cold and un-revivable no matter how hard he slapped her ass, yet knowing that, he continued to fuck her.

Not until after cumming a third time, (mostly a dry fire), did Travis finally take his leave of his unconscious mother, leaving her lying unresponsive on her bed surrounded by her toys. He could have kept going, but he took pity on her. He was still hard, but his lifeless mom was worn-out and he was done with her, for now.

Chapter 19

Mary awoke the next evening after sleeping nearly twenty hours. Despite her long sleep, Mary awoke sore and tired. Her muscles ached as did her ass, pussy and throat, and under where she'd been laying, the bed was still wet with piss and other bodily fluids of both hers and her son's.

Getting out of bed, she stumbled around the house, like the naked un-dead searching for her son. He was gone, although she did find the evidence of her wild night. In addition to her wet mattress and all the dildos scattered about, she found her tattered clothes in a pile on the kitchen floor and the two pornstar dildos stuck to the kitchen table. She just left things where they were.

1...345678