All Comments on 'A Willing Slave for Daddy'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

So hot!!! I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story. I liked it a lot. I hope there will be a sequel. I hope Harry will find some lingerie left behind by Jessica and will be forced by Trevor to put it on (panties, bra, stockings, for exemple)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exciting story. It could have been hotter if Jessica had caught Harry being fucked in the ass by Trevor (and maybe cumming from being fucked), instead if Harry kissing with Trevor

mactsomactsoover 1 year ago

I love stories with slow seduction. This story has excellent pacing and patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very HOT story, almost sizzling HOT. And the only reason I say almost is because I don't know how this turns out for Harry. It was obvious though even before Trevor made his move on him that Harry was more than a little curious. The problem I have is him with moving in with Trevor. Considering Trevor's track record of having so many young men coming and going from his apartment, what happens to Harry when Trevor gets bored with him? Does he get kicked out like all the rest of them? Looks like maybe a sequel is needed. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sequel please… daddy…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just loved this so much and I need a daddy too.

wandereyewandereyeover 1 year ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed the story. Personally, I would have preferred if the couple would have stayed together and the situation with "daddy" would have been a turn on for Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot and horny story. I edged myself until page three, and then came. Read the rest with my cum on my belly, I'll eat it now. I want to see Harry lent out at the bar next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot. Would also love a sequel. Particularly since he’s been with Daddy another 2 years from when the story begins.

ryanlvr7ryanlvr7over 1 year ago

I wish I had a neighbor like that who’d make me his gay plaything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OUTSTANDING STORY Wish it was me and not him..

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveover 1 year ago

That was amazing!!!!

I have always wanted that for myself...

I'm almost 60, now, but way back in the day, I had a three year sexual relationship with one of my best friends, David. Kissing, making out, having sex in every way, anytime anywhere (not in view of public, of course, but sometimes in very risky situations and places)... We continued even after I started really getting getting into girls. After David moved away, I occasionally had trysts with random guys.

I am happily married to a beautiful, wonderful woman, who does know of my history and that I am bi.

I can be dominant at times, but have always preferred to be submissive. I can top, and while I do enjoy that, I have always preferred to be submissive bottom.

However, I also love full love-making all the way around, both doing everything and anything to to and with each each other...

louiseacdlouiseacdover 1 year ago

god id love to be taken like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice! He lost a girlfriend but gained a daddy. A fair trade!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

we need a part 2!!!!

FnfireFnfireover 1 year ago

Another Straight boy turned/seduced into becoming a willing little Gay slut for Daddy! Very hot, and believable. Wish I could be that boy someday for a hot confident Daddy! :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best erotic stories I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story. This could easily be me.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 1 year ago

this story was such a turn on, I thought for sure Jessica and her new black boyfriend were in the his tuen. And he would end up with that black cock involved in a spit roast., with Jessica watching and cheering them on.

NomurchuNomurchuabout 1 year ago

TwistedManc does it again. His stories have this "straight" man hard as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When is Part 2?!? Daddy sharing Harry with his friends?

JK13cmJK13cmabout 1 year ago

One of the hotest gay stories I’ve ever read!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku12 months ago

I don't like the ex girlfriend knowing - bedroom fun should stay in the bedroom.

Servicefag90Servicefag9011 months ago

Hella hot, would love a part 2

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol11 months ago

Came back to read the whole thing. Super Hot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So hot! Loved every bit of that story. I need a daddy!

A55eaterA55eater10 months ago

So we’re supposed to believe Trevor goes from seriallly “turning out” young straight boys., to a live together relationship with Harry? Bullshit. Trevor kicks gay Harry through to the curb and looks for his next “son”.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story!

FrankieJuniorFrankieJunior9 months ago

Hot story. Had me rock hard. Wish I was Harry being plowed by Daddy's big cock!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Love the story. I've been in his journey before. Love all your stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love stories about comfortably straight men being totally and helplessly turned because of their overpowering need for cock… they often are depicted as having hot girlfriends and yet they still just crumble…Like a lot of other straight men this story makes me want that to happen to me…kneeling, sucking begging for daddy’s semen, and then the hottest, being caught by wifey… just beyond hot!

JayGirlJayJayGirlJay7 months ago

Love it! Love even more that his ex found out lol

teddy66teddy667 months ago

Loved the story. Wish you would write more about him and Daddy.

PharqueiiPharqueii6 months ago

Yes! That's what I want. To be taken, to be turned. To be opened & used. Just like that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I never read five page stories. Couldn't get enough of this one.

dirtybitchboydirtybitchboy5 months ago

i loved this and imagined been taken, broken and used by daddy

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

Another great "straight guy turned faggot" story by TwistedManc. This is what has happened to me, although it didn't happen as fast as in your story. I'm still married to a woman and no one (other than my male lovers) know that I'm a secret faggot gay slut -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!

There are many great lines in this story but the excerpt which sums it up for me is:

"Fuck me, Daddy! I love it!! I need your fucking cock!!" I moan out loudly......... I passionately make out with him as his cock fucks in and out of me...... "You love it don't you, you little faggot cock taking whore!" Daddy moans back to me. "Yes Daddy! I love it! I'm your faggot!"

This is what my regular Daddy says to me when we meet about once a week. We make out passionately, I suck his cock and then he fucks me, calling me names (faggot, cocksucker, whore, gay slut, etc.) which really turns me on -- because I truly am all of those things.

Me and my Daddy haven't yet come out in the open like you and Trevor/Daddy but hopefully one day that will happen. I do love going to gay bars with him, whenever my wife is out of town (doesn't happen very often). Maybe one time she will come home early and find Daddy fucking me - so then we could finally come out of the closet and tell her that YES, I AM GAY.

Hopefully one day I will muster up the courage to tell her. In the meantime, I'm so very much enjoying being my Daddy's gay faggot cocksucking bottom slut whore.

TwistedManc -- I love these type of stories from you. Please continue and tell us more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...