A Wimp in Her Closet Pt. 01

Story Info
He's a weak, wimpy cuck with a small cock and a good mouth.
12.6k words
4.59
43.3k
72

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: All characters are over 18. You will NOT enjoy this story if you have problems with reluctant gay sex or with men being humiliated. The story is in two parts and concluded in the second.

This is the first part of a two-part story involving cuckolding, humiliation, and a piss-fetish. The story builds very slowly in my opinion, which might be annoying. There are parts that border on reluctant gay sex, and in the second part this will escalate. There are some stereotypes based on gender. If you have a hard time with any of this or with verbal or physical degradation, then this story is not recommended.

-------------------

After a year abroad, Amy returned to a mix-up with the apartments. Through sheer luck, she found a vacant room in a dorm for a few weeks until the situation could be resolved, but life as a dormitory resident was quite a transition after the freedom and independence of exchange studies.

Still, the dorm was a blessing in disguise because that's where she met Andy. It didn't take long to notice something about him worthy of deeper investigation.

You could sense his overwhelming insecurity in every social interaction. Speaking to her, he often couldn't meet her eyes without an overly forced effort, following some typical self-help instruction, probably. On rare occasions, she managed to get a good-enough look, and then she saw awe in his eyes.

Last year, she had transformed from a mousy, down-dressed young student with excellent grades and poor social skills to someone carrying herself in an objectively attractive way. Her very prominent breasts had always drawn stares, so she had learned to accentuate them. It had excited her to realize how lucky she was. Men had started staring at her curves, and everyone had adored her hair, flowing in reddish-brown curls down over those breasts.

Andy was not in the same league. He was a couple of inches shorter than her, and his gangly, weak limbs made him appear to be half her size. His mommy's boy style was completed by a cheap, mouse-brown haircut and baby-smooth, beard-less cheeks.

As much of a wimp as he was, you could tell by the way he looked at her that he had the same sexual appetites as any guy. He kept sneaking glances of her breasts from the side when he thought she didn't notice. Compared to him, she was perfect, and it made her a little wet in her cunt to see his admiration. She wondered how far he would be willing to go to keep his dreams about her alive.

Her own sexuality had become more complex. She had grown up a dutiful girl, fascinated from a distance by muscular, testosterone-brimming guys. She had always dreamed about worshiping a perfect physical specimen, but on the other hand she'd also had fantasies about taming one of them, being worshiped herself. Over the last year away from home, some serious fucking had made her start to understand how tame boys didn't really turn her on at all.

But with Andy, maybe there was a way to have it both ways.

He was 22, and she was 23. Apparently, he studied something technical and was very good at it, which would become profitable for him in the future no doubt. Her penchant for dissecting people's thoughts had led her to psychology, and now she majored in violence caused by homophobia, which was very topical these days, although she had secretly chosen it because the violence aspect sometimes turned her on.

At night, when she had her fingers between her legs, a lot of things secretly turned her on. Deep down, she had urges that would disgust many, and since meeting Andy, she had hopes about living out a few secret fantasies.

* * *

The confirmation that he might have something to offer came an early night when they were alone in the common room of the dorm, watching a film. They had ended up this way on a few occasions lately.

"I don't feel like getting up," she teased her little wimp boy. "Why don't you go make me some tea, just because you love me so much?"

Without question, he got up, and it made her cunt a little juicier to see how he instantly obeyed her. The perfect cup returned in his hands minutes later, and between his legs there were signs of what appeared to be a very small erection. Something made this weak, unmanly young wimp enjoy servitude.

"You've obviously payed attention to how I like my tea," she said after some musing. "I could thank you for the cup. But I don't really have to, do I? You'd just do anything to be around me, wouldn't you?"

"I-I don't know," was all he could get out. "Yes, I was useful. It's all I want to do, to be useful."

Andy had no idea what else to say, and since he was desperate not to say anything wrong, he locked up completely, getting nothing out in response. As much as he tried to hide it, both of them recognized his state of catatonic distress. He twisted uncomfortably, looking back and forth across the floor while his face twitched.

She started asking him about life, and in his usual way he answered every question honestly.

Yes, he knew he was odd, but he considered himself normal enough. It was just that he was shy, and he wasn't very interested in things that interested most people.

Yes, he was interested in sex, and he wanted to experience it, but he agreed that odds worked against a weirdo such as himself. Also, he thought he had a very small penis, and he brought it up as a problem for him right off the bat. Amy persuaded him that he would probably never be happy with a woman. Most likely, he would end up alone. If he got rich and found someone, she'd be fat and ugly, or something else would be wrong.

"In your case especially," she clarified. "You're really in love with me, aren't you?"

"I-I, yes," he stuttered, summoning an impressive amount of courage to acknowledge his actual feelings. "I mean, I-I, yes."

"So I'll make you a deal," she continued. "I'll let you hang around sometimes if you make it worth it for me."

"Wha-What do you want?"

So far, there didn't appear to be an aggressive or self-justified bone in his body, which set him apart from most geeks she had met. He was simply in love with her, and now he was so afraid of losing her that she might get away with anything. She spent a few seconds thinking before she decided.

"This film is good," she said. "I don't want to miss it to do my dishes. Go and do my dishes for me!"

His eyes lit up as if he had just solved some important logic puzzle, and he got up and did what she had asked without question, returning a few minutes later in silence. She explained that she wanted him to do her dishes from now on. She would just leave them in the kitchen for him. He agreed.

He seemed to be waiting for more.

"And you seem to be good at studying," she took her chance to push things further. "I want you to look up how to give a really good foot massage until next time we have film night."

He agreed again. They said their goodnights, and he got up to leave, but again she interrupted.

"Tell me you love me!" she instructed him.

He looked down at the floor and mumbled the words out.

"I love you."

She knew Andy wasn't stupid. He knew the rules of the game, and he was free to stay away from her if it became too uncomfortable. But at the same time, she knew he wouldn't.

For a couple of weeks, she was perfectly pleased by not having to do dishes and by getting a foot massage every other night, watching film with him in the common room.

The massages started out ok, but they were quickly getting excellent. He really was a good student, and he was very attentive to her signals even if he was socially clueless. She also discovered that there was something very small stiffening in the crotch of his pants everytime he touched her.

"I like that your little wimp cock gets hard when you're making me feel good," she teased. "It's ok that I call you a wimp, isn't it?"

"I don't know. It's ok. You can call me what you want, I guess."

Then came the news she had been waiting for. They had found an apartment for her.

She asked Andy to help her with the move, and she could tell straight away that his world was shattered. He thought she was leaving for good.

"Relax!" she calmed him. "Now you'll get to see where I live, so you can come be my own little wimp whenever I need one. If you help me move, I promise to give you a reward."

There was really no point in keeping him in the dark. He was so simple, and it amused her. She even got turned on by how she could give him something that was really nothing to her, and it could still be the greatest moment of his life.

"I was thinking," she continued. "I've seen you staring at my tits. You've never seen a real woman's tits, have you? If you do a good job for me, I was thinking about giving you a chance to see mine. Just a quick peek."

She noticed the little pointy bulge of his erection immediately.

Two days later, he was fighting to move boxes down stairs and up new ones. At first, he enlisted the help of a friend from school to empty the dorm room, and she was surprised to learn that Andy apparently had quite a few real friends. It meant he had a frame of reference, so he could see for himself what a loser he was. It also made it more clear in a flattering way that he chose to be with her instead of them.

At her new apartment, he was struggling alone with carrying everything from the van and up the stairs. It gave her a very fulfilling thrill to see his weak arms tremble in agony while he punished himself just to make life easier for her. The best part was how she almost didn't have to do any work herself. After a lifetime of being a good girl, she was very happy to have created a little freedom for egotism.

"I'm gonna go lay down in the sofa to rest for a while," she explained as she passed him in the stairs. "You're a good boy for me, Andy. I'm really happy to have you around. Come bring me a glass of water when you're done!"

When he finally brought her the glass of water, she started playing with the seams of her top, touching her breasts just a little, teasing him. He was pushed to his limits after moving her last van-load almost on his own, but she knew what she was doing. The further she managed to push him before roping him in again, the further she could push him next time.

"Good wimp!" she praised him, sipping the water. "I like being this relaxed. And I like not wearing a bra in my own home. Tits feels better if the nipples are allowed to peek out a little. Can you tell?"

His intense stare showed that he noticed her nipples through the top. His little cock-knob was petrified for sure. You could see it through his pants even as he sat down on the other end of the sofa. He appeared to be afraid to come too close.

"Now," she whispered, teasing. "Was there something more you wanted to see?"

She moved her fingers down over her breasts to the hem at the bottom and started pulling it up over her stomach.

"Did your little wimp cock get stiff from slaving for me?" she panted for him, showing him that this turned her on. "I bet it did. It earned its reward, though. Do you want me to show them?"

She built it up as much as she could, keeping him mesmerized. She hooked up her top more, baring her stomach.

She had never seen such intense focus on her body. For Andy, gaping with a face red from excitement, the rest of the world had suddenly disappeared. The memory of serving her and the ache in his arms had faded away, and his entire world had filled up with nothing but a pair perfect breasts.

She paused for effect just below the large, rounded bulges, and she crumpled up the material to get a better grip. Then, with a swoop of her hands, her massive, naked tits fell out, bouncing for him. He gasped and sat down in the sofa on the other end from her just to stare.

"You like it, don't you?" she panted with stiff-nippled, big, firm breasts exposed. "It really makes me real horny, you know. You're staring so hard at my horny tits! These are the first tits you've ever seen, right?"

The way he looked at her really made her feel as a goddess.

"I want you to know what I'm doing right now, because it will work even if I explain it. It really turns me on to do this. It's a kind of conditioning, you know. This moment will haunt you forever."

His face was growing more and more red. He wasn't touching himself, but he was about to lose control.

"No matter what, you'll always come back to me for more, because this is most intimate moment you've ever experienced. You'll drool after me like a little puppy dog. Look at them! Isn't it amazing how good a pair of tits can make your tiny little cock feel?"

She slowly squeezed one breast up and reached down with her head to lick it. It felt very good. He gasped and tensed up, and she thought she could see the twitching in his crotch when he shot a sticky load of sperm into his pants.

She knew about spontaneous ejaculation, but she never thought she would see one come so easy. She pulled her top down and turned away. It was time to realign his expectations with reality by putting him down a little.

"You're a little pathetic, don't you think?" she informed him with a demanding voice. "You're lucky I even talk to you. I think you should leave now, but I still want to hear that you love me!"

"I love you," he said with unexpected sincerity and shame. "I promise!"

"Good little puppy dog," she rewarded his subservience with a smile. "Now, remember you're supposed to be a grown man. If you come back here, it's on my terms. I want to know that you'll do anything for me!"

She knew he would come back and love her even more after jerking off over and over to the memory of her tits. Once he was gone, she slipped off her pants and panties, baring her brown-haired cunt to her new home, and then she masturbated herself to her first hard orgasm in there.

* * *

The apartment marked a turning point in Amy's life. She found herself having fun, going out several times a week after studies with friends, hooking up with guys. Mindless sex was easier than ever with her confidence growing every day. It was all good, but she started missing having Andy around, making efforts for her. His unfulfilled longing excited her wicked heart in a special way.

The two of them began meeting a couple of nights a week. Gradually, the visits became more frequent, and she was happy to note that she never had to do dishes any more. As promised, she never wore a bra at home, and he stayed mesmerized by her stiff-nippled tits. He did his best to keep her happy, hoping she would show him some sexual mercy.

Film night was the easiest way for them to hang out since they both enjoyed it. While they watched, he always served her and massaged her feet. Sometimes she allowed her blanket to slide down, and he would stare at her thin top as if he was praying it would go transparent for another glimpse of those breasts. He was horny, helpless, and pathetic at the same time, giving her urges to take her control to even further lengths. She just had to figure out a way to do it right.

One evening, she lifted her bare feet toward his face.

"I've been wearing shoes all day," she informed him. "My feet are really dirty and sweaty. Would you like to lick them and suck my toes? I think I'd like it if you did this for me."

He didn't have to think for more than a second before he brought his lips to her toes. She thought she saw enthusiasm in his eyes.

"Yeaahh, that's right," she panted when she felt the wet, slippery warmth of his tongue. "I think I want to enjoy this a lot from now on."

The physical pleasure was good enough, but the true satisfaction came from seeing how he was prepared to do something uncomfortable and nasty just to please her. He just moaned in response around her foot. She had learned the signs now, and she knew he had an erection from licking the filth off her feet.

"Mmmhhh," she purred. "You know, I would have thought this was disgusting before. But with you, nothing is really disgusting, because you're even more disgusting, right? You're even hard, aren't you?"

There was no way for him to reply, slobbering around her toes. He was getting really into it now, slurping and drooling and then sucking it up. Apparently, it really excited him to get to worship her in a new way. He was moaning, and she thought he might be building to another orgasm. Any normal girl would send him away for being a creep. She just saw a good time to seal the deal.

"Do you like doing these disgusting things?" she asked. "I'd like to do some really disgusting things. If you'll agree to let me do much more disgusting things to you than this, then I'll show you my tits again. Deal?"

He just agreed in ecstatic moans around her toes and part of the foot: "Uhh-huuh! Uhh-huuuh!!"

In a swift motion, she pulled her top up and once more let her heavy tits drop out.

Three seconds later, she saw Andy having an orgasm for her, filling his underwear with another pitiful load of sperm.

"Tell me you love me!"

"I love you!" he declared before she sent him away.

* * *

He was allowed over to suck her toes a few more times, but it was the start of another period when she distracted herself by bringing home real cocks to fuck. There was a special kind of satisfaction in allowing these random guys on top of her while she thought about how Andy wanted it more than anything but couldn't get it.

She woke him up on a Sunday morning with an early call. Her voice was tired and raspy.

"I need you here," she informed. "I had a party last night. The apartment is trashed. I want to rest, and you're going to fix it all and massage me, because you're pathetic and desperate."

She hung up without even giving him a chance to respond, and she was still drowsing in bed when he showed up and started doing his duties. His approach appeared very systematic and logical, and he gradually got the job done.

Three hours later, her apartment was cleaner than ever. He had even prepared lunch for her and was massaging her feet in the sofa. She was fresh out of the shower, wearing only underwear under her robe, and he probably noticed somehow, because his little cock was petrified.

"I've been letting you hang around here quite a lot," she started. "I know it doesn't matter how cruel I am to you. And the thing is, I like how selfish I can be around you. If you're going to stick around, I want more."

"What do you want?" he asked, and he appeared genuinely interested. "Please! I just want to make you happy."

"First of all, I know you want me to be honest. I really see no value in having you around if it isn't for my pleasure. So, if you stop giving me all I want, I won't let you come here."

"Ok," he confirmed as if none of what she said really affected him.

"I'll never feel the way you do. I'll never be attracted to you. But so far, I like having you around. If I'm in the mood, I'll reward you, but the only reward you can be sure of is being allowed to love me, ok?"

"I understand," he volunteered, building some confidence now that he knew what she wanted. "I can do anything you want. I-I'm not afraid of anything, I promise. It's enough for me to love you."

Following this, she demanded that he come over all the time and clean her apartment, do the dishes, and take out bags of laundry. Once he agreed to this, she explained that she really didn't want to do any household work, ever. If she spilled or made a mess for any reason, she wanted him to deal with it. He agreed.

She poured herself a glass of juice and took one sip. Then she looked him in the eyes, pouring it all out on the floor demonstratively. Andy gave the impression of cogs turning without connecting.

"Go!" she ordered, establishing more dominance with every second that passed.

He scrambled to find the proper mop, and then he was on track. Two minutes later the floor was spotless.