A Wimp in Her Closet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to see your face," she explained with a pant of excitement. "Ahh, I just want to think of him, and I'll use your worthless mouth to relieve myself. Are you ready?"

The excitement of what was about to happen and the sight of her tits and thighs became too much for him, and with a muted grunt he came in his pants already. She laughed out loud at the ridiculous sight.

"You're so pathetic. But you still have a job to do, don't you? You can start by licking my toes, and if you're good I might still let you lick something else."

He forced himself to action just seconds after the ejaculation. He took the toes in his mouth and moaned around them. All the time, she could see him looking up at her tits. Soon, she felt certain that he was building to another orgasm. Being cruel to him worked. As much as she enjoyed this, he seemed to enjoy it even more.

"Such a good little tongue," she teased him, milking the moment. "Suck my dirty feet you little wimp! Are you ready to be my sissy-mouth? Here it comes!"

She spread her legs. Now, Andy could clearly see her hairy, messy, glistening cunt waiting for his mouth. He started with nervous kisses up the leg, and when she didn't object, he kept going.

"Yeah! I'm so slimy!" she panted. "I want to use your face! Keep going, toy-mouth! I wanna feel it!"

He passed the knees, and she laid her head back, closing her eyes while she grabbed the back of his head with careless brutality, pulling it firmly up and pressing the face into the trickling wetness between her legs.

"Mmmmhh, you're gonna do it, loser," she moaned in dominant euphoria. "You're gonna eat my cunt. Do it for me! Yeah, do it for me, wimp! Yeaahh, that's it... Eat my fucking cunt!"

With that, she pulled harder, shoving her crotch into Andy's wide-open mouth. She noticed an ecstatic grunt from him as his tongue made contact with her trickling mess, and she knew he was having another orgasm. She punished him by mashing him even harder into her slimy slit, cutting off most of his air supply.

It was fulfilling beyond her wildest beliefs to not have to care one bit about the person who gave her pleasure. She simply ground herself into his face and used her hands to fuck herself with his entire head. The stimulation became more intense with every second, and she knew that meant he was doing his job, licking her whenever his tongue could reach the right places.

"Go ahead, wimp-boy!" she cried, building to a climax. "Uuhhh... Eat me, you cockless wimp! Uuuhhh... I'm gonna come in your cunt-mouth! Yeaahhh... Fuck-mouth! Make me come! Uuuhh... Uuuuhhh... I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!"

She let out a series of more and more intense grunts, and then she came long and hard. There was a gushing sound of liquid filling Andy's mouth, and then things quieted down. She let him go, and then she kicked him out of bed. He had given her what she wanted, and now she needed a break from being around him.

"You can go now, fuckhead. I'll call you next time I need cleaning."

He was out of breath, swallowing, sniffling, fighting for words.

"I-I don't know. Sorry! I-I love you!"

With that, he turned to walk out the door. He learned his lessons well. Now, she was going to make him wait before calling him over again. It was a cruel thing to do, but it was important to make him miss her, making him question if she was pleased with his effort, so he would be more willing to go even further.

* * *

When he walked in the door three days later, his eyes were immediately drawn to her tits.

"So, since you're back I assume you liked it," she started. "I was easy on you last time, you know. I'm gonna need you to work a lot harder to really please me. And you want to please me, right?"

"I-I'll do it. I promise! Sorry!"

It was obvious that he really hoped to please her, but it was just as obvious that he really had no idea what she wanted. Still, he seemed ready for anything, which was in fact what she wanted.

"Well, I want you to know I haven't showered yet today. So, my crotch is sleazy and smelly with old horny mess, and you're gonna have to lick it clean."

As she expected, there was no reaction yet. He had no issues with this, which she found fascinating. She wondered where his real limits were, and then she smiled to herself because she was about to explore them. Today, for example, she was finally about to expose him to her deepest and most shameful fantasy.

"And since I knew you were coming," she continued. "I haven't bothered to wipe my piss properly since yesterday. I've just pulled up my panties and walked around with a damp spot on my cunt."

Now, she could see excitement in his eyes at the mention of both her urine and her cunt. Her urine appeared to excite him, which meant she was right about him being a creep. To her own shame, it excited her as well, so they were both in luck. She kept going.

"You know, often when I come I release a spurt of piss. You may have noticed last time. I could never do this with someone normal. It would be horrible. Even when I'm alone, I hold back so I won't make a mess."

Again, there was no reaction from him. He really had no idea where this was going, even if it would be obvious for every normal person.

"But it feels so much better when I allow myself to let it all go," she explained. "You want me to feel as good as possible, don't you?"

"Yes," he responded, still not fully grasping what she was saying. "I love you. I just want you to feel good. I'll do anything, I promise!"

"So you'll agree to always clean it up then? Will you try to get as much of it in your mouth as you can? For me? I bet it will even make you spurt in your pants again, because you're so pathetic."

As she spoke, she sat back in the sofa, and she made Andy get on his knees. Then, she took off her sweatpants and panties, scooting her ass out until he could reach her messy cunt. Once more, she got her tits out as well, doing it mostly to tease him. There was no ceremony or build-up this time. From this angle with him on his knees, she could clearly see him lose control with his mouth gaping and his eyes going cloudy. He trembled and gasped, shooting his load in his pants from the intense arousal of watching his goddess' tits and unwashed cunt waiting for his mouth.

Then, it was time to work, and this time she really made him work harder. She mashed his head as violently as could into her wet crotch, allowing him only a few breaths every now and then. He got to use his hands and fingers a little on her nipples.

"That's it, fuckhead. Mmmhhh, it's good. Just let me use your mouth! Ooohhh, you're gonna make me come with your little suck-mouth aren't you? Nnnhh, you're nothing to me, and I'm gonna let it all out! Aaahh, do it for me!"

Now, she couldn't deny herself the perfect thrill anymore. She wanted to explore this more than anything! She needed to subject Andy to it because it just felt too good in her cunt!

It took her a few minutes to reach climax, noting that Andy was almost out of breath at the end, fighting for every little sip of air. She knew it would come easy to her. It was just a matter of relaxing the right way, releasing the floodgates right at the end of her climax.

"Yeaahhh, here it comes!" she announced. "Open wide, loser! I'm gonna go in your mouth. Drink it! Aaaahhh, it's coming! I'm gonna come! Aaahhh... Mmmmhhhh... Yeeeahhh... Oohh, fuck it's goood!"

At first, she just seemed to come forever. At the end, he was struggling more to hold his breath to please her, but she wasn't going to let this moment slip away. She locked his head in place with her hands and thighs, and then you could hear a torrent from her piss hole filling his mouth. This caused her panting to intensify again, and she seemed to have a second orgasm from emptying her bladder. He had no choice but to gulp. The loud stream from the cunt into his mouth kept going, and he desperately gulped again with a red face.

Her orgasm had relaxed to the point where she just let him go, dropping him to floor, while she collapsed back in moaning bliss in the sofa. One last squirt of piss shot out from between her dripping cunt lips all over his coughing body.

"I always knew it would feel so good to piss in a mouth," she panted. "Mmmmhh, I want to do it all the time. If you never protest, then you can start staying over. Ooohhh, fuuuck! This was so fucking good! Fuuuck..."

"I love you," he coughed out. "I've never been so happy. I promise! I'll do what you say. I'm so stupid. I'm sorry."

He had trouble speaking because he was out of breath, but she noticed the pride and amazement in his eyes. What she saw was euphoria. This loser truly loved drinking from her cunt, because he loved making her feel good.

"Oh, you're doing so good," she purred in praise. "You're a lovesick puppy. You'll accept anything. I really like it. You can stay tonight, but puppies don't get to stay in the bed!"

They watched a film, and then they arranged for sleep, building a nest from pillows and blankets inside her closet, which would be Andy's sleeping place from now on. He felt at home when he first stepped into his comfortable, cozy pillow-fort type construction, knowing that this was where he belonged.

"You're really happy, aren't you?" Amy asked with a drowsy voice. "No one else would accept this, but you'll take anything for me. My cunt is all you can think of, isn't it?"

"Yes," he agreed down from his pet bed. "You're perfect. You made my life perfect. I love you so much! I promise you can do anything to me. You don't have to ask, just do it! You can call me any names, too. I like it!"

Morning came. Birds were chirping. The sun through the window was warm. Amy threw one of her pillows down at her louvered closet doors to wake up Andy.

"I'm tired," she croaked out, and then she decided to take advantage of his permission to call him names. "I don't feel like getting up. Come here, bitch-boy! Eat my cunt while I keep sleeping! Come on, you stupid fuckhead!"

Andy woke up and obediently crawled into bed between her spread legs until his mouth met the hairy lips of her crotch. His tongue pushed softly into the slit, tracing through the dried-in horny mess and urine from the night before, cleaning her.

"Mmmmhhhhhh, that feels good," she purred.

It was in fact much better than she had expected. It was soft and tender, but his fingers obviously hit the right spots because her pleasure just kept building. No one had ever made her feel so relaxed. At one point, she even started drowsing off again, and the pleasure continued through a half-dream having an actual hot guy between her legs. Instead, she was woken by her loser's fingers daring their way up to caress her nipples. The pleasure was getting more intense. He was making her come without her having to do any work, and this was just what she wanted.

"Yeess," she panted. "Ooohh, fuuck. Yeeess. Lick me puppy! Lick me! Yeeesss, it's coming! It's coming!! Aaahhhhh..."

Even the orgasm was soft. Her body relaxed while satisfaction and relief radiated from her tits down through her cunt. In the back of her mind she registered the sounds of a single spurt of liquid filling his obedient mouth and then him swallowing, keeping the bed dry. She sighed and drifted off to a morning dream again.

Later in the day, she opened the fridge for snack inspiration, feeling the cold make her nipples hard as rocks, causing a sudden urge to pee.

She looked at Andy, standing there ready for anything. She fingered her nipple and shivered with sudden excitement.

"But I don't have to hold it, do I?" she said to no one in particular. "I can just go wherever I want from now on, and my wimp slave will deal with it!"

After the appropriate pause for effect, she just pulled her panties to her knees and squatted down on the floor. A second later, a torrent of piss splashed out on the tiles. She purred through the release as her cunt just kept going, spraying everywhere. For more than half a minute, the warm lake spread from between her feet and out across most of the floor.

Her body stayed almost motionless until the last drops fell from her crotch. Then, she got up and settled for a glass of juice to drink, standing in the puddle, looking at Andy, with her panties still down by her knees.

"I guess you have work to do, wimp. I'll go watch something. Come clean my feet and my cunt before you fix this mess!"

She moved over to sofa and waited for his tongue. It felt good. When he left to clean the floors, she studied him, and her cunt slowly got wetter with thicker liquids. A new urge for satisfaction appeared.

"Hey puppy mouth," she called out. "Watching you work made me horny. Come lick me again!"

She put one leg up at the armrest to spread for her slave mouth, and then she leaned back to concentrate on her show while he satisfied her.

* * *

The following days were spent pleasantly sedated from letting him lick her whenever she had an impulse. Of course, she still felt stirs of excitement from making him cleaning her messes, and she took advantage of her privilege to just piss where she was instead of the bathroom sometimes. He was very handy with a mop, serving her on every free minute and sleeping in her closet most nights.

At the end of the week, she felt a strong need to get out and to get laid properly for some variation.

"You're not staying here tonight," she informed him. "Me and the girls are getting out after school, and then I'm fucking a real guy. Take my spare key and come take care of me tomorrow."

The sex was good. Mostly, it was a change to enjoy a real guy on top of her again. She always missed the warmth and the heady smells that made her horny in that special way, and now she reveled in feeling a hard body pinning her down without a care. She managed to make him come inside her twice before she told him to go.

In the morning, when Andy came, she was barely alive. He brought her a glass and a pill, and she accepted greedily.

This time, there was a large puddle of piss on the floor.

"I didn't want to get the bed wet," she explained. "You're gonna clean it up, but you can do that later. First, I need to come really hard while I think about that amazing guy I fucked last night. Come here!"

She pulled his head into position. The crotch was swimming in sperm, and when she felt him hesitate she simply pulled harder, pressing her clammy cunt against his face.

"Yeaahhh, his cock was so fucking great inside me," she panted. "And I just milked him for everything he had. Come on, lick-boy! Get down there!"

You could tell that he was fighting with himself to get his tongue into another man's fluids. Apparently, this act of near-gayness was pushing his limits. It made some sense to her. But as long as she kept some cunt in the mix, she might be able to push at least a little bit further. No matter what, she wasn't about to stop voluntarily now, and in fact his discomfort made her even more turned on. She gasped out as she forced his face harder into her crotch until his breath was cut off.

"Aaaahhhh, that's right! Lick it for me, you loser! Can you taste his sperm? Oohhhh, yeahhh... You're gonna lick it all away for me. Eat me clean!"

Sure enough, she felt the tongue going to work, tracing through the mess. He was sacrificing himself for her, trying to give her that perfect satisfaction she was always looking for. When she was hungover, she was horny in a special, cruel way, and his insecurity about his manliness really was the key to coming harder, wasn't it? She saw no reason not to push for more right now. He always had the option to refuse.

"Mmhhhh, yeeahhh, I love it. You're eating another man's sperm. You know what that makes you? Mmhhh, it makes you gay, doesn't it? Yeaahhh, I loved fucking him so much. Mmmhhh, you're only good for eating cunt. Yeeahhh, eat it, gay boy!"

She thought about the strong arms that held her down last night while the thick, long cock used her for pleasure, and then she thought about how pathetic Andy was in comparison. She still needed more.

Her fist tightened in his hair, holding him locked in place while she swung on leg over his head. The way she turned them both over was violent, and Andy had to follow the motion until she ended up on top of his face and he was lying in an uncomfortable, twisted position, completely trapped, looking up under her trickling crotch.

"Open wide, gay boy!" she hissed while she pressed down, smothering him in cunt mess. "Eat it all! Eat the sperm!"

When most of the sperm had dribbled down into the mouth below, she started grinding her cunt back and forth, fucking his face, mashing herself into it without a care. She wanted more!

"Lick me! Suck me! Mmmmhhh, choke in my cunt! Yeah, that's right, you'll never be a real man! I love to do this! Lick the cunt! Mmhhhh, lick my asshole! You're so pathetic! You're so fucking pathetic to me!"

She fucked herself down on his head with faster and faster thrusts while he fought and coughed below, pushing his tongue out in desperation, licking the sperm-messy fuck hole or the sweaty anus whenever he managed to reach them.

"Oohhh, it's good! Fuck, I'm gonna come this way. I'll just keep going. Oohhh, yeaahhh! Oohhhh, yeaahhhh! Fuckface! Fuckface! Take my cunt, you stupid fuck! Aaaahhh! I'm doing it! I'm coming! Uuunnhhh, I'm coming!"

Now, she grabbed the hair and pulled the head below into her cunt while she crushed herself down with all power, making him thrash around in distress through her perfect orgasm. In the end, the helpless slave she sat on started tensing and twisting harder, fighting for breath while she moaned and grunted. She finished it all with a long, relaxing gush of hot urine, filling his mouth, forcing him to swallow.

Then finally, she let go, and he was rewarded with air through choking and coughing. She leaned back and enjoyed the rushes of release that still washed through her. This was how she wanted to come from now on!

Looking down, she couldn't believe her eyes. His tiny dicklet had pitched a little tent in his pants, and they were thin enough to see a wet stain through them. He had come too!

"Did you really come from that?" she asked with spite. "You're so fucking ridiculous! I bet you're gonna love this!"

Then she sat up over his mouth again.

"I need to piss some more. Open wide!"

Tears of exhaustion were streaming from his eyes when her cunt once again locked down over his mouth. She closed her eyes, leaned her head back, and let out a deep sigh of relief.

"Aaahhhhh, yeaahhhh! Here it comes! Morning piss, so gross. You're so stupid. Drink it for me, toilet!"

He had swallowing down to an art now, and she knew he had to have practiced on his own. Three times you could hear his mouth filling as a cup before a big gulp. She purred and praised him, letting him know she really enjoyed herself. Finally, she climbed off and lay down in bed next to him, giving him a few seconds of rest, before she sent him up to clean up the old piss on the floor.

The rest of the day was surprisingly restful and almost romantic. They even went out for a coffee together, although Andy took tea because he was a wimp.

Later in the evening they watched a very long film, and Amy sat in underwear under a blanket the way she preferred. There was a lot of sex in the film, as usual, and things progressed to them both stirring in growing excitement.

"I like it the way it was this morning," she affirmed. "And when it feels that good, I don't really want to have to think about what happens to you."

"Ok," he agreed with shy love. "You shouldn't think about me. I always have to train on fighting myself. I will practice holding my breath! It makes me feel useful. I don't ever want to make you stop. I only want you to feel good."