A Wimp in Her Closet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I liked that," she praised him. "It even made my cunt wet when you obeyed me."

She kissed him on the cheek, and he blushed with an erection.

After he made dinner, they sat down in the sofa for the evening film, and she got out of her robe, leaving her with a top and her skimpiest pair of panties. They were a well-worn, bleached shade of pink, and they were so small you could actually see a few of her otherwise well-trimmed pubes sticking out along the sides. She covered herself in a blanket before Andy saw too much, but it felt good to tease him.

Several times, she leaned forward to grab something, and he kept staring at her tits without any self-awareness. He was starting to move more uncomfortably. She knew he had a hard little dicklet in his pants. She was planning something, and he knew it.

When the film was done, she held up her foot for his hands. She started talking while he rubbed her.

"You know, I've been thinking. I know you get orgasms from being with me, but is there another reason to be around me? I mean, I realize you really love me somehow. But how? Is it just my tits and ass?"

This provoked him into action, setting off one of his rare but typical streams of consciousness.

He rambled on about how she was perfect and how he couldn't take his eyes off her when she moved in, and then he couldn't believe his luck when she talked to him. He promised that while he loved watching films with her, there was more. He insisted he studied better since he met her. Whenever he had a hard time solving a problem, he just thought about her, and he imagined doing it for her, finding himself able to focus. Even when he had trouble sleeping, he could just think about her, and he would drift off in pleasant dreams.

There was actually something impressive about how well his words flowed when he really wanted them to. She interrupted, asking if he jerked off his disgusting little cock thinking about her tits or cunt. There was a moment of uncomfortable silence.

"I don't know. I-I'll do anything you say, I promise. You're perfect! I think you should have anything you ever want. You can hurt me or make me do any disgusting things! I still don't think you can do anything wrong."

While he talked, she allowed the blanket to slide down so he could make out her breasts through the top. You could see him lose his train of thought and become absorbed by the sight in front of his eyes. His face started to get red.

"I liked this film," she explained. "I love these films with lots of cruelty and sex. You know, cruelty makes me really wet."

His mouth hung open from bewildered excitement now. She knew he was hard. He already showed all his tell-tale signs of already being close to ejaculating in his underwear. There was something truly pathetic about how the simplest things kept him climaxing.

"Can you tell how wet I am?" she whispered.

Then, she removed the blanket, spreading her legs for him, showing him the dark-pink stain of horny cunt. The panties were so thin that you could make out traces of the messy dark cunt hair through them as well as a few hairs sticking out on the sides.

Andy grunted out, unable to control himself. He was obviously about to come even if he tried fighting it.

"Of course," she continued whispering. "Some of this wetness might be piss. I'm just not good at wiping today."

"Uunnhhh!!", he groaned out while he emptied his tiny balls into his underwear.

When he had calmed down, she talked down to him a bit just to make sure he wouldn't get his hopes up too much.

"You're actually a bit disgusting, you know. I want you to leave now, and when you get home, I want you to lick your underwear clean for me, because that's disgusting, and it will remind you of what you are!"

He got up, embarrassed and uncomfortable because of the mess in his crotch.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" she called out as he stepped towards the door.

He turned back.

"I love you," he assured her. "I-I promise I'll do anything you say."

This was a new stage in their relationship. True to his word, Andy came by almost every day to do chores, and after a while she got used to ignoring him completely. It aroused her to not even dignify him with a greeting before he started cleaning up some mess she had made in the kitchen. And to her pleasant surprise, she often felt intense sexual excitement about making the mess in the first place, knowing her little servant boy would clean it up.

Andy also seemed content about her not acknowledging him for long periods of time. For some time, life was almost perfect. Except, there was no need to settle for this level of perfect when she could have more. The game kept her constantly aroused.

* * *

"I've thought about something," she opened with one day, after he entered the apartment.

She was fresh out of the shower in a robe with nothing underneath. He embarrassed himself by staring.

"I noticed you had a friend before. Friends are good for jobs and many things. But you need a lot of time for me now. How much time do you spend with other people?"

She had manipulation down to a science now -- because she had actually studied the science. If she tried to isolate him completely, his friends might figure her out. But making it seem as if he preferred her company would give her more of him to herself. She didn't even give him time to finish his stuttering before she interrupted.

"I think once a month is enough for game night," she dictated. "And I really think you should spend most of your other time studying or making me feel good. There's no point in playing all those games with people online."

He hesitated. He wasn't ignorant, and he could figure out for himself that giving up friends was a critical step. It was time to offer him another meaningless reward.

"I'll make it worth it for you," she promised. "Isn't there something worth giving up some time with game nerds for?"

He didn't say anything since he was trained well enough to only follow her lead by now. He was a good boy.

"I was thinking," she continued. "We both know what happens in your pants when I show my tits? But they're just tits. And, I know you've never seen a real woman's cunt. So... Do you want to see mine?"

She paused again to let it sink in what she was offering. You could see the usual poke of interest in his pants. In reality, his entire thought process was being obliterated by desperate, horny overload. All he knew was that he wanted what she offered more than anything right now. She smiled in victory.

"I'll do anything you say," he hurried to get out.

"That's a good little wimp."

She had him hooked. When she held out a foot, he understood immediately what was wanted of him, and he started to rub her with skillful hands. She was taking her time to open her legs, licking her lips, making sure he was completely under her spell.

"Did you think you were ever going to see a cunt? Are you ready to see the first cunt of your life? Will you promise to cut back on your friends for me so I can feel good about doing this for you?"

"I-I promise!" he got out, and then he seemed to remember himself. "I'm so stupid! I love you!"

He had started looking right at her whenever he berated himself. There was genuine, endless affection behind the words. At this point, she could do literally anything to him, and he would accept it with love and satisfaction. He was perfect. She owned him, and she could feel wetness trickling out of her cunt in response to his subordination.

She offered her foot up to his mouth now, making sure not to separate her legs very far. Still, you could tell he wouldn't hold back his pathetic pants-orgasm much longer.

"Mmmmhhhh, but as soon as I see you blow your load, the game is over. Go ahead, puppy! Suck my toes!"

He was in a hurry now and too excited to respond, so he simply put the toes in his mouth and moaned, trying to hold his orgasm back.

No matter how much of a wimp he was, his tongue felt good, wet and soft, between her sensitive toes. Slowly, she separated her knees and allowed him to look all the up the insides of her thighs. He grunted in effort to hold his spurts back. Then he let out a long groan now with most of her foot deep in his drooling mouth. He was fighting a losing battle.

Now, you could make out the dark hair around her pink fuck slit. Everything was glistening with arousal from her power over him. The thighs kept separating, and then you could make out every fleshy, pink fold of her horny cunt lips. The bulging shape of the mound was visible, and so was the trimmed hair on both sides of the fuck slit.

He got to enjoy that sight for about a second before his entire body contorted in orgasm and his cock knob started spewing sperm into his underwear.

She closed her legs with a smack and allowed him to regain his senses before she talked down to him from the sofa.

"You're still disgusting, you know. You unload your sick sperm whenever you see cunt or tits. You're lucky I even talk to you!"

"I-I don't know. I-I love you! I promise! I'm a stupid little puppy!"

She smiled in approval of this creative effort. He was making a genuine contribution to their relationship! Now she tied her robe together, closing herself off completely for him.

"Good little puppy. I want you to leave again now! You need to clean yourself, and then you can drop by here tomorrow and make me breakfast."

After shooing him out the door, she lay back to masturbate. Her cunt came so hard it did something common but embarrassing when she didn't hold herself back, releasing a squirt of piss. She considered calling Andy back to clean up the mess, but she figured he could just mop it in the morning. The thought of him cleaning her piss turned her on very much. She was letting out her sickest, most repressed urges, which no normal person would accept, and now she felt more and more secure about subjecting Andy to them. She decided to just fall asleep in sadistic bliss over her success.

* * *

Next Friday, the time had come to turn the screw again. It started with her sending him a text.

"Hey loser! Get over here at around 5. I have some work for you!"

When she came home from the gym, he was standing by the door, waiting.

"Listen," she said as she let him in. "I'm going out tonight. I'm picking up some guy I like, and I'm bringing him back here, and I'm fucking him all night. It has to be here, in case he has a girlfriend."

Andy didn't know how to react, which was fine. She was pushing it again by being dismissive, but he would accept a lot after the show earlier this week. She went for an after-gym shower while he cleaned for her. His help allowed her about 45 minutes to sit in the sofa, sipping a drink with a wimp-boy massaging her feet.

"That's so good, loser. Do you remember my cunt? Are you happy that someone else's big cock is going to fill it tonight?"

He didn't answer. She couldn't figure out if he was trying to hide jealousy or if he was simply overwhelmed by the thought of her cunt. It was probably a bit of both. He was sucking her toes as instructed, and it felt very good.

"Mmmhhhh. I like it when guys cheat on their girlfriends with me. Because, it turns me on to know someone is desperate to own them and is working really hard to keep them, and I can just have them anyway when I want."

She was working herself up for the kind of fuck she really enjoyed tonight -- the kind where a perfect body got off on using hers. She in turn got off on talking about it and making Andy listen.

"But I think I want my own man too. He'd have to love me more than anything, but he'd have to accept that I cheated on him all the time. It would really turn me on to cheat on a man who had to help me do it."

She paused to enjoy the massage, but she knew she really had to drive her point home for him to understand.

"So I guess I'm saying, I wouldn't mind it you thought of yourself as my boyfriend. Not that you're a man, but it's fine to be jealous when I go and get fucked."

The massage slowed, and she could see him thinking, feeling afraid to say the wrong thing. Things were developing too fast for him. He didn't know if he should dare to be ecstatic or if he was still just a loser who had misunderstood something.

"You can even tell your friends I'm your girlfriend," she clarified. "They won't believe you, because everyone can tell you're a virgin. Are you jealous that I'm going out to fuck someone else, boyfriend?"

Finally, he started stuttering with a frightened stare down to the floor.

"I-I don't know. Yeah, I'm jealous. But I can't do anything about it. I'm just a worthless puppy! I-I really love you!"

There were tears and true passion in his eyes. He genuinely hated giving up his own dreams of having her to himself, but he accepted doing it just to keep her happy. Deep down, he was starting to accept her cruelty in place of love, and as long as she kept mixing it with sex, he would accept more and more. She knew how imprinting worked. It was a beautiful thing to see.

"That's a good puppy. I have a reward for you. I wore these to the gym."

While talking, she walked to the hamper in the bathroom and fetched held newly discarded panties.

"They're filthy and disgusting, just like you. You have over an hour of cunt and ass sweat here. I even think I peed in them a little by mistake, doing squats. They should be enough to keep a loser like you satisfied, don't you think?"

She could see involuntary, sick excitement in his eyes, staring at the panties.

"I think you should go home now, and then you should worship them more than you have worshiped anything in your life. Then I want you back here tomorrow, to give me breakfast in bed after my night of fucking."

He agreed, and his hand trembled with excitement as he accepted her gift.

"I know what you'll do," she whispered "You're gonna come so hard, kissing my disgusting panties. You're so sick! You can't wash them. If you sperm in them, you have to lick your own slime out. You're going to do that, aren't you?"

That night, she felt very satisfied during sex. It wasn't enough just to have a large, rock-hard cock on a perfect body fucking her. It wasn't enough that the guy she was fucking was betraying his girlfriend. Amy also needed to own and humiliate Andy completely to really enjoy herself. That night, she came around a cock shaft for the first time in a long time, and it was the most empowering orgasm of her life.

Next morning, Andy came by as promised, making her breakfast, washing up, and finally massaging her feet. He was getting bolder now, going up her calves with his hands. She saw no reason to stop him, because it felt good, and she was planning to possibly let him up higher anyway.

"That's good, loser. You can't believe how much my cunt came around that hard cock last night. You can't believe how much sperm he pumped into me. It's still seeping out of me."

She was still naked under the covers, and she made sure to adjust them so Andy couldn't see anything but her feet sticking out for massage.

"I've just fucked someone so much better than you, Andy, and all you're just lucky you get to massage me, aren't you? If you tell me you love me though, I'll let you suck my toes while I think about last night.

"I love you," Andy accepted without hesitation. "I-I don't deserve you."

"Good loser!" Amy laughed. "Suck my toes!"

She didn't show her cunt. She just closed her eyes and lay back, sliding one hand between her legs and the other to her tit. When Andy's tongue wriggled in between her sweaty toes, she started masturbating in intoxicating dominance, preparing for an absolutely perfect orgasm. It only took her about a minute.

"Yeaahhh," she panted. "He was so good. He was so much better than you could ever be, lick-mouth. I can still feel his sperm. I have it all inside my cunt. I'm gonna fucking come in his sperm, thinking about how amazing it was to fuck him! Fucking suck me, lick-boy! I'm coming now! Aaaaahhhh... Fuuuuck! I'm coming!!"

And she came, raising her ass until Andy could almost see in under the covers.

When she calmed down, she could tell from his red face and his blank stare that he had come as well. She laughed and mocked him for how pathetic he was, and he looked down in quiet, post-ejaculatory shame, which meant this was a good time for another twist. There was one last thing to make sure of. This wimp had to become the best he could be at what she wanted.

"There is one thing I expect from a boyfriend Andy," she established. "Since you're so good at learning things, I think you should learn about eating pussy. It's the best you can hope for, don't you think?"

"I-I don't know" he panted because he was out of breath. "Yes! Sorry."

"We both know you'll never find a woman who wants to fuck you," she clarified. "But you could learn how a cunt can use your stupid face for pleasure. Maybe you can find some happiness, licking filthy, slimy cunts, right?"

She could tell from the expression on that stupid face that he was suddenly aroused again -- erect in sperm-slimy pants. As before, the thought of cunt paralyzed his mind, making him agree to anything she could possibly suggest. She could see he really wanted this, and now he was afraid to screw it up. His anxiety made her excited again.

"I love the thought of someone fighting for breath in my cunt. I'll have you here all the time, suffering for me! What do you say? Do you really love me? Do you want to fight for breath in my cunt, wimp?"

"Y-yes" he stuttered. "I love you! I'll do what you say."

She sent him home with instructions to strap her dirty panties over a pillow and practice on them, and then she didn't text for a few days. It was important to give him time to be nervous. Whenever he came by and knocked on the door, she didn't answer.

* * *

Next weekend, after another party, she called him over for a massage, and when he arrived she came out of the shower in just a robe again. She was in a good mood, praising his hands as he rubbed her, complimenting his trimmed fingernails. He was too embarrassed to answer.

"Did you come here hoping to eat cunt with your little loser mouth?" she teased. "Are you prepared to be nothing but a mouth for me to come in? It's more than you ever dared to hope for, right?"

She sat on the bed and spread her a few inches apart, hinting that there was a treasure up there under the robe. He was trembling with desire now.

"Of course," she teased "I won't just give it to you easy. I want to hold your head in place, and then it's up to you to figure out how to breathe. And I don't want to let go until I come."

"Yes," he he assured her with a nervous but honest whisper. "I can do all that. I'll do what you say. I promise."

"Really?" she insisted, and you could hear her getting unusually excited. "Are you ready to do that? Are you ready to fight for breath between my legs until I come in your face? Because that's how I really want to come."

"Y-Yes," he repeated with helpless desire in his eyes. "I'm so worthless! I'm a worthless puppy! You deserve anything you want! I have to fight for you!"

She had done it, making him into perfect servant for her pleasure! It was a dream come true, and now there were just technicalities left to deal with. She told him to think of it as wrestling, making sure he knew he could tap out or squeeze her to make it stop at any point, but if he did he would also risk making her unhappy.

"I-I don't know. Yes! I agree! Sorry. I will never stop you."

"It shouldn't be too hard for me to come today, though. I'm always real horny-slimy after a party. Can you smell it? I think I can smell my own sick fuck-cunt. It got fucked so good yesterday."

She folded her robe down, revealing her smooth tits. Then, she undid the belt of the robe and started to slowly open it by separating her legs.