All Comments on 'A Window of Opportunity'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Wow...nice story

You sure know how to write romance (with some nice healthy sex included), Dinsmore. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Magnificent!!!

I love stories like this---and you are a master!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW !

WOW !!one of the very best that I have read, it actually brought tears to my eyes. It deserves a award of some kind.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Another very enjoyable story by you. It ranks up among your ten best, of which two or three of them are truly outstanding. I look forward to reading more.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Just a great story - I will make it a point to read more of what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Dinsmore:

I'm sure that down the road someone is going to suggest your story is sugary. Not I! I loved it. This is just the right kind of story for the season. It makes you sit and sip your brandy as you read it and just feel that all is well and God is in his heaven. Thank You. Ronnie W.

mwall23mwall23about 18 years ago
How do you do it?

Your stories make me hard and make me cry. Yours are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Incredible Story

I laughed and I cried..your story was amazing. Thank you for sharing.

JackofMyTradeJackofMyTradeabout 17 years ago
As usual

As usual seems kind of anti climatic, but I've come to expect nothing less. Great story.

JennyBearJennyBearabout 16 years ago
I loved it!

I enjoyed your story immensely,sniff. It was a finely crafted tale. You are a true romantic at heart. Thank you for taking the time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Jim or Brein??

The romantic elements this story brings is delightful, however, better editing is required. Calling your 'hero' JIM mistakenly is unexceptable... Aswell as ur reference to Toni as Tina at the end...

YornHYornHalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

One of the very best stories I have ever read on Literotica.

Sensitive and emotional. GREAT character development. Men and women of integrety, honor, ethics and deservedly successful in their business.

What is there not to just LOVE!!!

A very nice touch with the red dress towards the end but, I wonder, what made Kay bring it this time? Did she have an "alternative motive" of some kind? Or a premonition? (After all, she didn't know Mary had died) - absolute a minor point, just curious :-)

Brien was extremely lucky finding a mutual love like Mary's - that alone is much more than most of us could hope for - then having it repeat with Kay - how lucky can you get. I would give YEARS of my life to experience either one of these beatiful ladies.

Well, dreaming is nice - reading about it is even nicer. This story will, as the only one ever, remain on my computer.

Thank you, Dinsmore, - You are a VERY capable writer - PLEASE, keep them coming.

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
WOW

As you wrote in your story...it is hard to beat 'WOW'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!!

I SECOND YOU CAN'T BEAT WOW!!!!

F_WhateverF_Whateverover 12 years ago
Dinsmore,

You're a hell of a writer! I always scan this site and, when I want to be sure I'll read something great, it's always you or DG. OMG, there's no wrong going there! Thank you very much for keep writing.

Keep coming, I'll be here to read.

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
Another great story!

I love reading your stories. You have a clear vision on what you want to write and you do it and it comes out perfectly every time. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

that was one of the best stories i've read on here, i just couldn't stop smiling. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow...this actually made me tear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
class

You know ever so often a story comes along that has real class in it. This happens to be one of them. Though it is fiction it still shows how people should respect others and their relationships. I really like the way that even though they had feelings for one another they stayed true to their beliefs.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
Super!!!!!

No more needs to be said,,,,

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing it.

IrfonIrfonabout 10 years ago

How very enjoyable - many Thanks Dinsmore - just superb !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best

I cried, I laughed. I was excited.

You write some great stuff!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Impossible things happen every day -

It is really nice to be there to observe them once in a while -

I nice story - about good people - it is clearly possible if impossibly improbable - because life is so full of surprises.

A great read thank you -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story, I love the fact that it is a straight romance story with no violence.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 8 years ago
Gushy and mushy . . .

. . . and wonderful, from start to finish! Great job!

Hans

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
that is a romance for the ages

well crafted.

lots of emotions.

much love.

thanks

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 5 years ago
you never know what the future brings

I had ben married before & ran into they love of my life 10 yrs later . we were married for 27 + yrs until she passed . this reminds me of her . never looked at marriage again .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another Great Story!

You have an uncanny knack for making your stories delightfully romantic while blending in just the right amount of hot sex! Well done! * A rating of ~ 5 ~,of course.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a warm and loving story. Would make a great Hallmark movie. At any rate well done and it gets my 5 star vote.

drachir53drachir53over 3 years ago
Fantastic Love Story

Wow 5* since I can’t give it more! Fantastic read!

Baton Rouge Cajun Guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful!!! 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️s!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring!! He's perfect and she's perfect!! So what was so special about this story? Glad others found it fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Perfection! Don't miss it

The Hoary Cleric

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician6 months ago

I love BTB stories but I truly love a good romance which has a great ending. Kind of like my life. My first wife was a LW - everybody but me and my wife now is the romance of my life for nearly 18 years. All your stories I’ve read so far have been great. I wonder if you’ve ever written a novel as you stories have great character development. Your grammar and word usage are far above average and your spell checker works great. Keep up the good work. This is high praise coming from an editor.

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

Ahhhh, such a delightful yarn. Author is turning into one of my favorites. This is like the 4th story I've read tonight. I'm very happy with the storyline and character development of the two MC's. Please take a bow! Standing ovation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Glowingly spectacular! 5+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Far too many superlatives for my tastes. The perfect man meets the perfect woman just comes off as cheesy and sappy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous