All Comments on 'A Winter's Tale'

by merf68

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Curious story of incest

It is a curious story of incest between mother and son, She is desperate for the loss of her husband and in terror about losing her son, and he, by the need for love of a woman.

There is drama, love and lust in this story.

5* for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not the average story or start . Can't wait for the next part , the awakening kink :)

Morlan502Morlan502over 7 years ago
Sensual

Nice sensual story, worth a good vote! Wondering if there will be more to the story, although the ending is stand alone good.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, a very hot story - it's nice to read a Mother and Son who get it on like this and decide this is the way they will stay. Hard sex and a lot of it. I hope she teaches Sam how to get better and they really can have multiple sessions and be deeply wanting each other and in love. It could be a lot of nasty fun too !! Hopefully, there will be another chapter or two. Thank you !!

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Great story

I agree with others very sensual and exciting worthy of 5 stars. Mother is every woman we dream of scratch the surface and you hope there is that kinky woman waiting to come out and play. Yes this ending does stand alone very well but I too would love to hear of Sam and his mother's kinky continuation? Great effort, thanks for the share.

qdataqdataover 7 years ago
Will you write a sequel?

This is a well-crafted tale of Mother-Son lust but oh, that enigmatic ending ...

The story stands alone but if the inspiration hits you, I would love to see where your imagination will take this couple.

Whatever, please keep writing. I like your style. 5* from me

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Interesting

This story was well written, there's no doubt about it. I enjoyed the lead-up, expecting them to have sex in the tent, but that was delayed. I felt the change from respected and loving mother to foul-mouthed slut a little abrupt, but others may have not. It was very easy to read, not a single grammatical or spelling error that I can remember. All in all, well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story. I had a widowed aunty I'd visit. Like they say. Don't yell,Too old to swell, won't tell and grateful as hell as hell.

Yummy mummy

malcomhouston2013malcomhouston2013over 7 years ago
4 stars

They only reason it was 4 stars is because she did not get pregnant that is my favorite fetish

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Five stars here, but I sure wish it had been longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

I enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad..

Pretty damn good as far as I'm concerned. Also, an original(ish) take on the hypothermia situation. Fucking disgusting though, right at the end.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

My only complaint, they are too fucking old!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story but it was too short gave it a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous