A Winter's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophie and Sam meet Caz and Timi.
8.7k words
4.4
8.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

Author's preamble

Tags: MF, FF, MM, spanking, anal, bi, lesbian, gay, incest, mother/son siblings.

This story is a work of fiction, any similarities with people and places is purely coincidental. The text remains the intellectual property of the author and may not be published elsewhere without specific permission from the author.

The narrative contains scenes of explicit mutually consenting sexual mother/son activities and between siblings. All persons depicted herein are over the age of 18. If this kind of story is illegal where you are reading it, perhaps you should navigate to another site. Similarly, if you don't like such stories, I wonder why you are surfing a site that contains such material.

I love receiving feedback and don't forget to vote.

End of preamble; let's get on with the story ...

A Winters Tale 2

Sophie and her son Sam were discussing their next weekend as they continued their preparations for their Wainwright Walk in September. It had been a month since that almost disastrous day which began as a nightmare and ended with Sophie and her son becoming lovers.

She remembered a wonderful trip she had made with her husband before Sam was born; it was a slightly belated honeymoon for them so she had some lovely memories of that romantic week. In particular, she remembered how they had taken refuge in a cave after one of those sudden summer thunderstorms that blow up and just as quickly sweep away leaving the air feeling fresh and clean. Their clothing and equipment had been soaked in the downpour so they needed some time out in order to dry everything before they could continue on their way.

As soon as the rain had cleared away, Charles had collected enough wood for a good fire, which he built in the cave while Sophie spread out all the wet clothes around the fire to dry out. Sophie, dressed only in her panties, was half-turned away from her new husband and Charles saw her boobs swinging loose as she knelt to spread out their sleeping bag which was also damp. He paused for a few seconds just looking at his lovely bride and became aware of his lust for her. Sophie happened to glance over at her beloved husband and saw the look in his eyes and, dropping her own eyes down to his crotch, saw his cock growing in his briefs.

"What?" she asked, knowing exactly what was on his mind as she felt that certain fluttering in her belly and the tingling in her pussy. She grinned coquettishly at her husband and shook her bum enticingly, hoping he would just take her there and then. Charles turned and took the two steps to her, pulling his briefs down to release his rampant tool. He knelt behind her, pulled her panties to one side and thrust straight into her ready pussy while he gripped and mauled at her breasts, tweaking at the hard buttons of her nipples.

"Oh god, yes Charles. Fuck me, fuck me harder."

Charles obliged, slamming into her pussy, his thighs slapping on hers as he rammed home time and time again. He grabbed at her ponytail and pulled back harshly, causing her to scream for more. Although he had never been forceful like this before, both of them were carried away in the passion of the moment and it was not long before they were both screaming as they approached their climaxes. Charles gave her bum an almighty slap and thrust deeply, holding it there as his sperm pumped into her womb and she collapsed onto the damp sleeping bag, her body still quivering from the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

They spent the next three days in that cave, just happy being together and making love whenever the mood took them, which it often did. Their planned trip was forgotten in the lust of the days and nights during which they experimented and played out as many of the desires and fantasies as they could think of. Sophie was ever grateful for those few days which set up their adventurous love life and which continued right up until Charles was taken away from her. Eventually they had to pack away their kit and return to the normality of everyday life but neither of them forgot their time in the private heaven of that cave.

After the near disaster of their first hike a year after the death of her husband, when Sam had almost died in the icy waters of the river, he and Sophie, his Mum, had begun to make good their decision to hone their skills in their favourite pastime of hiking over rough terrain. Now they felt they were on target to attempt Wainwright's Coast to Coast Walk across the North of England from the Lake District in the West to the East coast over the mountains and down through the verdant, fertile land of the Dales. The bitterly cold final fling of winter had given way to a glorious warm spring, bringing the grass to a lush green with the colours of the early flowers appearing in clumps here and there.

Sophie decided she would love to revisit that cave and knew that the approach trail would be good practice for Wainwright. "I have an idea where we could go, Sam," she said. "Your father and I had to take shelter in a cave on our honeymoon. I'd love to go back there again and that awkward trail going up to the cave will be a good test of our skills. We stayed in and around the cave for three days and never saw a soul in all that time. Your Dad took lots of pictures but they would not be suitable for a family album. Remind me to show you them some time."

"OK Mum," he replied. "Your little cave is our destination so where is it?"

Sophie looked through their collection of maps and selected one. Opening the map, she traced the route as best she could recall then pointed out a little village nestling under the mountain. "We could park up in this village and take this trail. It gets very tricky here and all the way up to here." She was tracing the path as she explained the terrain. "Then there's a fairly gentle slope here for maybe half a mile up to the cave, here. This wood is only about a hundred yards from the cave so there's plenty of fuel for a fire. If we set out early on Friday, we could reach the cave while it's still daylight and set up our camp there for the night."

"That sounds good to me. My boss owes me a favour so I'll take Friday afternoon off and we can be on our way in good time. How long do you think we should stay there?"

"Well, that place has some good memories for me so maybe we could stay at least all day Saturday, sleep there Saturday night and see how we feel. There's this trail back down the mountain and round back to the village maybe even trickier than our trail, or we could continue up here, over the top and come back to the village along this road. That would take us most of the day."

"OK, I'll leave the packing to you. On Friday when I get back from work, I'll grab a quick lunch and we'll be on our way nice and early. If you like the place so much we could spend the whole weekend there."

"I'll make you some sandwiches and flask of coffee; if I drive, you can eat your lunch on the way. And, Sam," she continued, "there will be just one Rule in that cave: we fuck whenever either of us feels the urge to fuck. We can let go of all our inhibitions and do whatever comes to mind."

Sam really liked that idea and looked forward to a weekend of debauchery in that curious location. There were no hitches to their plans so by mid afternoon on Friday they were heading off up the side of the mountain towards their destination; they both looked forward to a weekend of happy, maybe kinky, loving. Every step brought out a host of happy memories for Sophie, memories of her honeymoon from twenty years ago when she was so much in love. But now she had found a new love in her son who had brought her out of the depression caused by the death of Charles and they had become lovers. Maybe, she thought, much of her depression had been due to the lack of any sex, let alone the wild adventures she and Charles had loved. Sophie sighed at the memories.

Sam, striding alongside her, asked, "Why the big sigh Mum?"

She smiled at her son. "Just so many happy memories." She sighed and smiled again. "Memories ..."

They completed the first and easier part of the trail holding hands where they could and taking turns leading where the path narrowed. They arrived at the foot of the awkward jumble of rocks and stood catching their breath, deciding which would be their best route. Sophie took the lead and they helped each other at the trickier points, arriving at the top panting from the exertion of the climb. At the top they stood hand in hand looking out over the valley below with a feeling of accomplishment. When their breathing had returned to normal, they turned and looked up the gentle slope, grinned at each other then set off with swinging steps and happy thoughts. They came to the top of the rise and there, just as Sophie had remembered, was the dark hole in the cliff with that crystal clear spring splashing down the small waterfall beside the cave.

Sam was surprised at the size of the cave. The entrance in the cliff face was a small short arch that entered the cave at an angle. They had to stoop to get in but once inside it opened out to a large, almost circular bubble with plenty of headroom. Sam also noticed, near the back of the cave, there was a hole in the roof showing daylight. Somebody had built a ring of stones beneath the hole and set up a little hearth. There were also a couple of large blocks of rock that must have tumbled from the roof of the cave some time in the past. They shucked off their backpacks and Sam made his way down the field to the wood to gather the fuel for their fire which he soon had blazing in that hearth with the smoke escaping up the natural chimney.

As he was kneeling next to the fire, feeding more fuel to the flames, he felt his mother crouch behind him, her arms over his shoulders while she nibbled his ear. "I have another job for you darling," she whispered. "Come and make love to me."

He stood and turned to see his mother naked, her generous breasts heaving and with lust in her eyes. She started undressing him while he played with her tits. He was rock hard by the time she had him as naked as she was. She laid herself on the sleeping bag and pulled him down next to her. Sam instinctively knew his mother wanted a gentle loving, at least this time so he kissed her lips softly then kissed, licked and sucked his way down to a nipple which he suckled tenderly, enjoying how the nipple firmed and grew between his lips.

Sam had always loved big breasts on his women: Jenny, his last lover, was also well endowed in the breast department. His mother's breasts seemed perfect to him: so soft, so pliable, sosuckable. He even loved the slight sag in their shape, thinking it made them look more 'cherished', and those large rubbery nipples pointed just south of horizontal. Sam had once spent a whole Sunday morning worshipping those breasts. He finished the morning by masturbating, spraying what felt like a pint of his cream over his mother's tits and face. After that session, Sophie's breasts were covered in small bruises, bite marks, love bites and with the unbruised skin bright red where he had slapped them often. Her tits, especially her nipples, felt red raw but she had loved every minute of it and gave herself many orgasms as she used her fingers and even a vibrator in and around her cunt.

But Sam knew that was not what his mother sought. He realised that she wanted to re-live something of her honeymoon so he determined to love all of her body. He started with a gentle stroking of her skin from her face to her toes and back. Not concentrating on her more exciting areas but not neglecting them either. Sophie loved this sensual treatment and was content just to lie back as her whole body was sensitised by the gentle stroking.

Eventually he kissed her undemandingly for a couple of minutes then moved down to take her breasts into his hands, continuing the gentle stroking and combining that with light kisses all over the lovely globes. Sophie's nipples were hard buttons and they received his loving attention too. While her breasts were being stimulated, his hand stroked below them, tracing large circles over his mother's podgy abdominal bulge; he enjoyed squeezing the soft and pliable flesh, watching it wobble with his hand movements. The great circles his hand described moved lower and lower until he was brushing over her hairs. Sophie loved this kind of treatment and moaned softly as she spread her legs to give her son access to her sex: his hand moved down slowly to cup her mound and tease her labia. She wanted more action down there and raised her hips to encourage Sam to venture further, more intimately.

Eventually she sighed as two of his fingers slid up and down between her outer lips and started his slow teasing in that department. She could feel her pussy leaking very heavily, felt the trickle down her perineum and her back hole. Sam's fingers traced the slippery pathway of her juices and pressed lightly on her anus, not quite firmly enough to penetrate the brown ring but his mother just relaxed and resigned herself to his gentle teasing for a couple of minutes before the fingers pushed their way into her back passage. Using his other hand, simultaneously he thrust his thumb fully into her pussy while another finger stimulated her clitoris.

Suddenly Sam moved to kneel between her legs. He raised her knees and spread her legs before dropping his mouth to lap up her secretions all the way from her anus to the swollen nub at the top of her pussy. Sophie was now moaning and rotating her pelvis in his face, trying to get more stimulation down there. She knew her son's prick was fully erect and would have loved to hold it with gentle caresses and manipulations but it was out of reach so she did the next best thing and started playing with her sensitive breasts and nipples, squeezing and pinching at them.

Sam withdrew his hands and his mother groaned at their removal but he shuffled closer between her legs and she felt his bulbous prick head stroking up and down her lips, mixing their separate lubrications and he slowly slid his prick into her pussy: unhurriedly but relentlessly pushing all the way home. He held it there for several seconds but she squeaked when she felt him twitch his prick inside her. Agonisingly slowly, he withdrew until just the head remained inside her. Then he started fucking her all the way in and out but at a pace as if he was setting off on a marathon run. And so it went on. Sam was in no great hurry and just wanted to make this a very memorable fuck. His whole rhythm and the technique of rolling his hips with each thrust built up her fires slowly, inexorably, until she was held on that delicious plateau just short of orgasm.

But she needed completion. She started moaning and twisting her body under him, trying to get that extra stimulation to take her over the edge. Sam slapped his mother's bum with a loud crack. "Lie still and be quiet. You may not come." The slap had jerked at all the nerves in her body with an electric jolt and she was in that exquisite place where her body insisted orgasm while his order denied the demand. Meanwhile he never stopped his rhythmic poking of her cunt. On and on he ploughed her furrow until she could no longer restrain her body and began to move her groin again; her breaths were coming with moans and groans. This time the slaps came to her breasts, left and right. "Be still bitch." Again she managed to control her body, made more difficult as his body and prick twisted each way inside her as he delivered the slaps.

Sam started moving his hands over her torso, stroking his way all over her skin before settling on her breasts. He cupped and fondled them with increasing force, and then one hand went down between their bodies. Suddenly Sam started slamming in and out of her cunt like a piston while simultaneously he gripped a nipple and twisted it harshly. His thumb and fingers found her clitoris which he clamped between the nails. "Come for me Mum," he cried and she felt his seed pumping into her. She screamed as her body seemed to collapse internally then exploded all over the galaxy.

A thousand years later she came back to consciousness, and became aware that her son had gone back to his earlier rhythm and was now just gently stroking in and out, prolonging that orgasmic bliss. He used his hands to stroke the sweat-soaked hair out of her face then cupped her ears and drew her into a long romantic but undemanding kiss as his prick slowly softened and she regretted the involuntary twitch of her pussy which popped his prick right out of her body. Sam rolled off to one side and they stared into each other's eyes in unspoken love.

Their passions abated for the time being, they were sitting on the sleeping bag with their backs to the rock: the fire to their right was now a hot glow warming up the cave so they were comfortable wearing little. Sophie wore her panties and an unbuttoned shirt; Sam was wearing just his briefs. He had one hand around his mother's shoulders, his other hand idly stroking over her breasts and the swell of her belly. They sipped at the tea Sophie had brewed.

"Come on little brother, almost there." Sophie and Sam were surprised to hear a female voice outside the cave.

"You just can't wait to get your knickers off. We've got all weekend," came a slightly petulant response in a male voice.

Sophie kept Sam by her side when he wanted them both to get dressed but she stilled him with the whispered comment, "This could be fun." She placed his hand back on her bosom. Into the cave entrance the young couple came, hand in hand with her leading; wearing shorts as the weather dictated They stopped rigid when they saw a half-naked middle-aged woman and younger man sitting by a glowing fire with him obviously fondling her breasts.

"Hello," said Sam cheerfully, "come on in, shuck your packs and sit down."

"Sorry, we weren't expecting to see anybody else up here. We'll leave you two alone. Come on Tim, let's go."

"Where do you think you'll go? It's almost dark out there. You'll kill yourselves trying to climb down those rocks, whichever track you choose. Sit down and at least have a cup of tea with us. Maybe we could work something out." The young couple looked at each other; she nodded so they both removed their packs and sat on the ground at the other side of the fire.

Sophie retrieved their little kettle and put it on the glowing coals to boil again. "Do you have your own cups? We weren't expecting visitors."

The young man opened his pack, pulled out two plastic cups and passed them to her. He could hardly keep his eyes off Sophie's pendulous breasts as she busied herself with adding boiling water to the tea bags she had dropped into the cups. She finished her preparations and handed each of them their cup then resumed her place next to Sam and placed her hand casually over his groin.

"Let me do a little guessing here," said Sam. "You are brother and sister and you love each other. You don't get much privacy at home so you came up to this cave for a weekend of just enjoying each other?" They both sheepishly agreed with him. "Well, we are not about to be disgusted about incest; this is my mother and we too are lovers, here for a couple of days of debauchery. There, we've got the naughty secrets out of the way so let's relax and discuss this situation." He pointed to the cave entrance that was clearly showing the dark outside. "You can't go anywhere until morning so this is what I propose: we all stay here and do just what we each planned to do. My mother and I will be fucking whenever and wherever the mood takes us. You two are welcome to do as you wish, either in the privacy of your sleeping bag or in the open as we shall be. It's entirely your decision. I'm Sam and my mother is Sophie."

merf68
merf68
316 Followers