A Winters Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,228 Followers

"Gemma, what you said the other night sounded very possessive."

Sitting next to me on the bed, her eyes were downcast and her cheeks reddened. Suddenly, small tears were running down her cheek.

"Sorry," she said, refusing to look at me yet. "It will probably wear off, but at the moment, I do want you all to myself, Alister."

I was stunned. What could I say? This was just fun, albeit very exciting fun; how could my sister feel so strongly about me?

"Gemma, how can you say that? I'm your brother. Truthfully, I love fucking you, and I'm looking forward to doing it again, but we could never have that type of relationship; mom would go ape shit if she ever found out, let alone anyone else."

By now, she was sobbing as she threw herself into my arms. "I'm sorry, Alister; I didn't plan this. To be honest, I never planned on you fucking me; it just happened. I don't expect anything in return; I've just got to work through these feelings, okay?"

I was concerned now; it had already put a bit of a dampener on the proceedings. Did I refuse her and cause more hurt or carry on and make things worse? The decision was made for me as she stood and dried her eyes before starting to unfasten the buttons on her blouse.

One by one she undid them, but kept the garment closed until the last second when she shrugged it off her shoulders. The half-cup black and red bra pushed her breasts upward and pulled them together, exaggerating her cleavage. The cups only covered the bottom portion of her breasts, leaving her nipples completely exposed.

She turned her back to me as she slid the zip of her skirt down before turning back and allowing it to fall to the floor. I'm convinced my jaw dropped as I sat there open-mouthed. The panties and suspender matched her bra, and I could see that they had a cut-out which exposed her fanny. Coupled with the black stockings she wore, she was to me, sex on legs. My cock agreed as it painfully went straight to full erection and tried to push its way through the front of my pants.

I'm sure I'm like most other males; show me a woman in stockings and suspenders, and my hormones go into overdrive, which is exactly what was happening at that moment. She could love me or not, it didn't matter so long as I got to fuck her.

Slowly she sauntered towards the bed, teasing as she openly displayed her body. Gemma helped me undress before we came together on the mattress, lying atop me as our lips met and we kissed. I pushed my cock against her mound, feeling her push back against me as my knee went between her legs and she rubbed her cunt against it.

Rolling her, I slid between her legs, my cock teasing her fanny as I rubbed it against her labia, the cut-out in her panties enabling me to impale her without removing any clothing. The feel of her stocking-clad legs wrapping themselves around me was enthralling as I fucked her slowly. I built her arousal and then let it subside, teasing her with my cock as she neared her climax.

Gemma was panting; the look on her face told me she was ready, so I withdrew for a few seconds and ripped the panties from her. She was desperate to have me back inside as she was close, but to her surprise and consequent delight, my cock, instead of penetrating her cunt once more, now impaled her arse. Her eyes went wide as my shaft, well lubricated with her juices, slid up her anus.

She screamed as I fucked her, my hand rubbing at her clit and my fingers slipping into her sodden quim. Her eyes were staring, and her face contorted as she orgasmed, her hips thrashing against my cock buried deep inside her rectum. Her climax seemed to last forever as I withdrew my cock once more, this time to fuck her pussy with intensity. By the time I eventually filled her cunt with my semen she was a twitching wreck.

We lay side by side, our bodies covered in sweat and juices. "You bastard! You're a fucking bastard. You're telling me I shouldn't love you? Christ, Alister, you fuck a woman like that, of course, she's going to love you!"

Later, we made love again and spent the night together, curled around each other and well satisfied.

Over the next few days, as the village slowly started to clear bit by bit, my sisters and I shared each other's beds as we fucked singularly or together as a group. By the time our mother was able to return, Gemma and I were fucking regularly. Debbie would want an occasional one-on-one, but more or less she was happiest when it was the three of us and she and Gemma were arousing each other. I was beginning to wonder if she had lesbian tendencies, something that was confirmed quite a few months later.

It was February before the snow had finally disappeared and the village returned to some kind of normality. The year progressed, and the weather improved. I would have frequent trips to my grandmother's, and the twins would look for any opportunity at home to get me into bed.

One late Friday afternoon, with the weather mild and the evenings beginning to stay lighter, Gran decided that she would like to take a walk. She'd nipped up to the loo, and I was hanging around aimlessly waiting for her return. She came downstairs already wearing her coat, which I found strange but thought nothing of it.

Grabbing her bag from the kitchen, we went out, locking the door behind us, and arm in arm, we strolled down the lane.

"I thought we could go down to the end of the lane, do a lap of the park, and then come up the adjoining road," she said as we walked along and chatted.

The houses became sporadic as we came to the end of the lane; to the left, it led out across fields and countryside, and to the right, it led into a considerable-sized park. At this end were a children's play area and picnic tables; on the far side it became quite secluded with small sections that offered some privacy. She pointed to the far side, cutting across the middle rather than walking around the edge.

When we reached the other side, she chose a spot that was partially hidden but still allowed her to see right across the park. She sat on one of the benches and seemed to be checking around, making sure no one was in the vicinity. The park was quiet this late in the afternoon, with most people on their way home from work or already sitting down to tea.

Certain that we were alone, she gave me a wink and a sly smile as she slowly unbuttoned the front of her coat.

"Holy shit!" I muttered the words under my breath as her huge breasts popped free. Beneath the coat, she was topless, her nipples instantly getting hard in the cool breeze.

"Why don't you come and join me?" she said, patting the bench next to her.

I needed no encouragement; my hands instantly playing with her bosom. The bulge in my groin was obvious as she rubbed it gently, teasing constantly with words. One of my hands had drifted to the bottom of her skirt, intending to get to her twat, when unexpectedly, she stopped me.

"No, no, no," she laughed as she pushed my hand away and then unzipped my flies and extracted my erect cock.

"Play with yourself for me," she requested as she began to unbutton the front of her skirt.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed. Not only was she topless, but she was also knickerless as well.

Rummaging in her bag, she suddenly produced a rather large artificial cock; laughing loudly as it wobbled back and forth. Checking the park again, she turned sideways, placing one foot up on the bench and opening her legs wide, exposing her fanny to me as my hand slid up and down my shaft.

She raised the cock to her mouth, her lips sliding over its tip as she moistened it. And then, as I watched fascinated, she placed it between her legs. It took a few attempts, but eventually, I saw it slide inside her quim.

She plunged it in and out of her pussy as she grunted and groaned; at one stage, she lifted her large breasts as she sucked on her nipples. My hand was pumping away at my cock while I watched her display of depravity, until with a roar she climaxed and pissed herself. At the same time, spunk jetted from my cock and mixed with her bodily fluids.

Taking some tissues from her bag, we hurriedly cleaned and made ourselves decent; she grabbed my hand, now in a rush to get home.

"Take me home and fuck me," she begged.

My cock was buried deep inside her cunt as she urged me onwards in her coarse fashion. She had already climaxed once, as I headed towards my release, my shaft pumping rapidly into her love tunnel when suddenly the bedroom door opened, my sister Sandra standing on the threshold of the room.

I couldn't stop; I had been too close. I tried to withdraw, but all that happened was that I covered her fanny and belly with spurts of cum as she rubbed at her clit and climaxed.

"Oh my god, what the fuck are you doing?" Sandra screamed, her hand flying to her mouth.

She sounded disgusted but continued to stare at us as I extracted myself from between Gran's thighs and threw myself down next to her, pulling the covers over the both of us.

There was silence for several long seconds before my sister launched into a tirade, accusing us both of being perverts. That we were depraved and would go to hell, was a given.

Now, my grandmother is a strong character; the women of those times were, and she did not take kindly to being spoken to like that. In her book, the best defence was to attack, until she bludgeoned you into submission.

"How dare you come in here and speak to me like that; who the hell do you think you are, young lady? I gave you a key so you could let yourself in if you needed to, not so that you could wander around my home. And has nobody ever taught you to knock on a door before entering? What I and your brother do is none of your bloody business; I'm not likely to get pregnant at my age, and all we are doing is having sex, something I bet, you're getting plenty of. Now get out of my room while I get dressed and shut the bloody door behind you."

With that, she threw the covers back and got out of bed, openly displaying her nudity as Sandra turned on her heels and closed the door. Finally, I breathed out; it felt like I had been holding my breath forever.

I watched my grandmother dress. "Stay here," she said as she left the room and descended the stairs.

I could hear raised voices from below and then, finally, the front door slamming. Dressing quickly, I went downstairs to find Gran looking exasperated.

"I don't think she will tell your mother, but I can't be sure." Gran looked a little nervous. "You can always stay here if you want to. I'm sorry, Alister."

I couldn't stay at my grandmother's; questions would be asked. Likewise, it would look strange if she suddenly turned up at my house. All we could do was face the consequences when the time came. Making my way home, I felt sick with apprehension. Had Sandra already informed mom? Was there an inquisition awaiting my return?

At home, everything was normal when I got there, but the tension of waiting for my sister to arrive drove me to my room. For the next week, other than work and mealtimes, I tended to hide in there. Another week followed, and still, she had not arrived. I was beginning to relax; maybe gran had managed to convince her not to say anything.

The twins soon picked up on the fact that something was wrong, as they both congregated in my room one evening.

"What's going on, Alister? Are you in some kind of trouble?"

I explained what had happened, much to their delight. Gemma took it well, reasoning that at least I was keeping it in the family. Debbie, on the other hand, was consumed by fits of laughter.

"We need to be careful," I told them. "Just because Sandra has not turned up here does not mean she won't speak to mom when she is out and about. Gran and I have decided to wait a while, and I think we should do the same until the dust settles."

For the next month and a half, I went without. Debbie seemed unperturbed, but I knew Gemma was missing out on our liaisons. I spoke to Gran several times; she also was missing the sex but thought it prudent enough to stop for the moment.

"If anything is said, it was just a one-off and my fault," she told me, "Basically, just lie through your teeth," she chuckled.

The Confrontation

When it finally happened, it was a bit of an anti-climax. I had finished work and was waiting in town for my bus home when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to find Sandra standing behind me.

"I think it's about time we spoke," she said. "Come back to the flat and I'll get you a taxi later."

We walked in silence back to her home; James, her boyfriend, would not be back until later, and we had plenty to discuss.

Sitting in her flat I was nervous, remembering what gran had said, and deciding to lie through my teeth if necessary.

"What happened, Alister? How could you ever think that ending up in bed with our grandmother was acceptable?"

Now, I'm not my grandmother, maybe at this point the best course of action was to show a little humility and not take a stance and go on the attack.

"I don't know, Sis; it just happened. We had been out and had a couple of drinks. When we got back, she opened a bottle of wine, and we drank that as well. Maybe Gran was feeling sorry for herself; you realise it's been a while since gramps passed away, and I suppose one thing just led to another."

As I finished, I cast my eyes downward, trying to look somewhat embarrassed.

Sandra had said nothing, but I caught an imperceptible nod of her head every so often.

"So that's been the only occasion?" She asked.

Nodding my head, I certainly wasn't about to divulge that I had been shagging our grandmother since Christmas. Or that to make matters worse, I was also fucking my twin sisters. That would have been like throwing a cat in among the pigeons.

She made me promise that it would not happen again, and I did so willingly, knowing that at the first opportunity, my cock would be back up gran's flue. Satisfied, that she had made her point; just like most women, my sister was curious. What had it been like? Did it not feel funny to have sex with a member of my own family? Was Gran not a bit old for me? Did it not feel disgusting?

"I think you're trying to read too much into what happened, Sandra," I told her. "At the end of the day, it was just sex. We are not talking about love and relationships, or children and weddings. It was purely a sexual act between her and me.

"Her age did not concern me; it was purely a physical thing." I continued. "If I fancy you and you feel the same, then does it matter if we are related? It's just a way of satisfying urges, and so long as we take precautions, who have we hurt?"

There was little more I could say, happy that she seemed to be content with my promises and relieved that nothing would be said to my mother. She had called me a cab, and as we waited, she dropped her bombshell.

"It's why I went to Gran's, to tell her that I'm pregnant."

I was cautious, was this good, or unwelcome news? Her relationship with James was at times a little tempestuous; for months, everything would run smoothly, and then suddenly they'd have a bust-up, and she would be back home.

"Is it what you want?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "I think so."

I wasn't convinced and would have expected a more definitive answer.

"Then I'm pleased for you," I lied.

Getting to my feet, I hugged her and kissed the top of her head; she may be my big sister, but nowadays I am taller than she is by several inches.

The taxi arrived, and I said goodnight, looking forward to getting home. One disaster had been averted; summer was coming, and there were things I wanted to try with both Gran and the twins in the wide-open countryside that surrounded our village.

This Summer was not as intense as the previous one, but there were still spells when the weather was perfect.

We all worked; my mother in an office as a legal secretary, earning a decent amount and Sandra was a hairdresser, but her wage mainly went on the rent and upkeep of the flat.

I worked for an engineering firm on the other side of town; my apprenticeship had just finished, and slowly my wages were beginning to improve. One of the twins was employed as a travel agent, while the other worked in a boutique. We all contributed to the bills and upkeep at home, although mom paid for the bulk of things.

School life had been great, with long summer holidays every year, but now, unless we booked time off, long summer days were spent grafting. There were still evenings and weekends, and I was determined to make the most of those with my sisters.

It was a Wednesday evening; Debbie was already out, and mom was relaxing in front of the TV after our evening meal. As she passed me, I whispered to Gemma, asking if she fancied going for a walk. She could tell from the look on my face what the walk would entail and immediately agreed.

Together, we cut through the back alleyways, soon finding ourselves out in the open fields as we headed to the spot I had in mind. There was a small clump of trees at the end of one of the fields, which would afford us some privacy, and it was there that I was leading my sister.

We had followed the hedgerow, but as we drew closer, I was sure I could hear voices coming from the other side of the trees where, I knew there was a large, secluded hollow. I whispered to Gemma to stay silent as we edged closer, lowering ourselves into a prone position, where we could discreetly see into the hollow without being seen.

Peering down the bank, we immediately withdrew to cover as we exchanged glances. There were two women below, one of whom was our sister Debbie, instantly recognisable with her russet-coloured hair. Crawling forward once more, we peered down at them.

Neither I nor Gemma knew who the other woman was. I was guessing that she was older than Debbie, probably in her late twenties to early thirties. What I did know, but thought it best not to mention, was that she had a great pair of tits. Her hands and arms were raised above her head; her top was pushed up to reveal her naked tits which our sister was currently mauling while she rained kisses over the erect nipples. The woman was moaning quite loudly, and it was this that had attracted our attention.

We scuttled back momentarily, grins plastered across our faces.

"Do we stay, or do we go?" I asked, knowing immediately from the look on Gemma's face that we were going to stay. We shuffled forward once more, phone cameras poised to capture what was happening below us.

When we returned, the older female's top was off, and her skirt had been pushed up to her waist. Debbie's hand was now between the woman's legs as she rubbed at her fanny, eliciting even louder moans of pleasure. My cock was rigid and throbbing as I ground it into the soft earth beneath me. This woman, whoever she was, had my full attention, and I knew that if given the chance, I would have been down the slope and fucking her in an instant.

Both of us were riveted to the spot as we watched them undress before Debbie turned turtle as their heads disappeared between each other's thighs and their mouths went to work. fingers delving into fanny's as they brought each other to a resounding climax. Twisting around once more, they scissored each other, grinding their cunts together. The woman then produced what looked like a double-ended dildo which was slid into both quims as they squirmed and roared their releases.

We left them to it as we eased ourselves backwards until we could stand and exit. Gemma's face was a picture, full of lust and desire. Moving sideways, we crossed another field into a meadow, flopping down into the long grass and flowers.

Replaying the footage increased our arousal, and it was not long before we were naked, the sun still high in the sky, warming our bodies. I dragged Gemma on top of me as I cupped and squeezed her breasts, my fingers bringing her nipples erect. She slid her fanny along my already-throbbing cock before raising her torso, fumbling between her thighs as she inserted the tip of my shaft into her cunt.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,228 Followers