A Winters Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,235 Followers

Sliding down and away from that probing hand, I kissed her neck and worked my way to her breasts, sucking and toying with each nipple in turn. Sandra's whimpers had now turned into full-blown moans as she cupped her tits, offering them to me.

Fascinated by her bump, I kissed its entire surface, my hands marvelling at the taut skin and its smooth, silky feel, until finally, I slipped between her warm thighs. The smell of her was intoxicating as my tongue began to probe her fanny; the slightest amount of pressure applied to her clitoris was immediately accompanied by her husky encouragement.

She was wet, the sensitive flesh hot against my tongue as I tasted her sweetness. Probing deeply, I licked and lavished kisses on her pussy, alternating by sucking her sensitive clit.

And then much to my delight she was climaxing, there was no thrashing about, only her hips rising as she pushed her fanny into my face. I wanted to feel myself inside her, even if it was only for a moment as I knelt between her thighs and rubbed my cock against her now very wet quim.

I fucked her in the missionary position until she found the weight of her belly uncomfortable.

"Lie behind me again," she said as she rolled on her side,

I did as she requested, entering her from behind as my hands fondled her tits and teased her clitoris.

Now normally, when I brought Gran or Gemma to their peak, I would be fucking them furiously but was afraid of causing Sandra pain or of hurting her and so held back as she finally climaxed again.

I held her close until her breathing slowed, "It's okay," she said, "You won't break me."

She slid from the bed and went across to the window, opening the curtains wide so that moonlight lit the room. She turned and came back to bed, pushing the covers down so that she could straddle my hips and lower herself onto my still erect cock.

Gazing up at her, I suddenly realised how beautiful my sister was. Even with her belly full of new life, her breasts still managed to stand proud despite their increased size and I considered her perfection. I watched, as from her vantage point, she looked me over, her hands sliding across my muscled torso and arms.

In the deep shadows, it was hard to fathom what she was thinking from her facial expressions, but I sensed that perhaps at this moment, she was seeing me less as a brother and maybe more as a lover.

Taking the weight on her arms, she commenced sliding up and down my shaft. What I could see of her face was contorted, as she encountered more intense pleasure with each insertion. Her breasts bounced in front of my face, my hands rising to cup and fondle them as her impetus increased, until finally, she was thrusting herself down onto my cock and crying out each time it impaled her. And then her head went back, and she wailed, her orgasm shaking her body as my cock filled her cunt with my hot creamy spunk.

Sandra had curled around me, her head on my chest as she slept soundly, even though my eyes were open, my mind had receded to other places as a plethora of feelings and sensations plagued me. I must have dozed off, for I was woken by the weak daylight filtering into the room. It was still cool, but I could hear the radiator click and thump slightly as it started to warm up.

Sliding the covers back slightly, I gazed at my sisters' body, marvelling at her curves and the softness of her skin. I was so engrossed, that I had failed to notice as her eyes opened, watching me, looking at her.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, her hand reaching up to stroke my cheek. I shook my head, not ready to admit or talk about the things on my mind.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" I asked and slipped from the bed as she nodded.

It felt natural to parade my nudity in front of her, but I suddenly felt a little self-conscious as her eyes constantly followed and appraised me. Returning five minutes later, I placed a cup on either side of the bed before joining her beneath the covers once more.

Now it was Sandra's turn to leave the bed.

"I need the loo," she said as she raised herself and I found my gaze following her as she moved about the room.

Last night she had been embarrassed, but now it seemed she was content to let me look at her. She stopped in the doorway, looking back at me, a slight smile playing across her face,

"Somethings bothering you, I can tell."

I smiled back, "Honestly Sandra, I'm fine, nothing is bothering me, now go to the loo before you wet yourself and anyway, Merry Christmas!"

To be honest, what I had told her was true, nothing was bothering me, but something was different. My mind replayed the previous night, looking for anything that may have been out of the ordinary, but there was nothing. Sleeping with one of my sisters was not exactly something out of the ordinary, I had already slept with two of them, plus my grandmother, and last night felt no different from any of my other encounters. So, what was this strange feeling I was experiencing, and why now.

Sandra returned, noticing that I was still distracted. Sitting cross-legged on the bed, her bulge prominent in front of her, she asked, "Do you regret what happened?"

I shook my head, "No, not at all. I enjoyed making love to you, but something was different, and I don't know what it was."

She laughed gaily.

"Well, I suppose you haven't been to bed with too many women who are this fat."

She ran her hands over the bump, and involuntarily, my own hand reached out and did the same.

"Come on, we had better make a move or mom will wonder where we have got to. You go and get your shower first," I told her.

Washed and dressed, we were putting our coats on and were just about to leave when she stopped me.

"Alister, if it never happens again, you won't be disappointed, will you?"

There was a feeling in the pit of my stomach, something I had never experienced before. My mouth told her that there would be no problem, but my face lied and told her the truth.

Christmas day had been great fun and I enjoyed myself. I thought of Gemma, she had tried to get me alone all day, mostly unsuccessfully. I had managed to give her a Christmas kiss and a quick grope, but there were far too many people in the house for us to do anything more. She had been a little peeved when I left, she had asked our mother if she could walk back with me but had been told no, as it was far too late.

It was only a fifteen- or twenty-minute walk to grans, but as I entered the house, I suddenly felt lonely, as though something was missing. The house was quiet, and I found myself wishing that someone were there. It was a pity that Gemma had not been allowed to accompany me, but not completely unexpected.

Pouring myself a drink, I settled down and turned on the TV, I couldn't get interested in the programme as thoughts of my sister kept popping into my head, strangely, it was Sandra and not Gemma that I imagined.

Lost in thought, I nearly missed the tapping on the lounge window. Going to open the door, I was betting Gemma had somehow managed to sneak out. She had been greatly disappointed when mom had forbade it.

Imagine my surprise when I opened the door to find Sandra standing on the doorstep[, perhaps my face spoke volumes as I ushered her inside.

"I thought perhaps you may be missing me," she said, giving me a shy mischievous smile, which melted my heart.

Sadly, at the same time, I felt guilty, with all that had happened between Gemma and me, this suddenly felt like I was cheating on her.

The sister from the previous evening had been hesitant, embarrassed, and shy about me seeing her. Tonight she was the opposite, not waiting for me to make the first move as she pushed herself against me, raising her face and waiting to be kissed.

I couldn't help myself. Taking her in my arms, we kissed passionately. Initially, I felt disappointed that it had not been Gemma, but it felt natural for Sandra to be here, as though we fitted together perfectly.

We spent the night making love several times before I walked her back home in the early hours of the morning, waiting while she went indoors before retracing my steps, If I was lucky, I may get a couple of hours of sleep before I made the journey again to spend Boxing Day with my family.

With Christmas and Boxing Day over, all of them returned to their jobs, except for Sandra, who was now on maternity leave. I was off for the week because my firm closed over the Christmas period. Needless to say, the two of us spent the next few days together -- not in bed, but just being together. We went out for walks, my sister waddling along beside me. We went shopping and did the things that most couples do.

Unfortunately, tensions were building within the family. Even though we had spent the day together, Sandra decided to return to Gran's that evening. Unfortunately, Gemma also decided to visit. She had arrived just as I was finishing my tea, immediately all over me and making it obvious what she wanted. I won't say I was hesitant; I was just cautious, which was a good thing because thirty minutes later, Sandra arrived.

The two women made small talk as the evening passed, sometimes watching TV, and other times the three of us chatting together. Eventually, it grew late; Gemma had work in the morning but was determined she would not leave before Sandra did. Now, if this had been a one-off, it may not have been too bad, but it happened for the next four evenings.

Sandra was getting plenty; each afternoon she would entice me into bed, where I would give her body my full attention. She was correct when she said her pregnancy was making her randy.

Each evening, one of them would arrive, closely followed by the other; both would spend the evening staring daggers at one another.

It came to a head on New Year's Eve. As a family, we had gone into town to celebrate. Sensing that there was a storm brewing, I made sure I did not drink too much, feeling that I would need to be sober at some point. On the plus side, it was the first time Debbie introduced us to her significant other half. Francis was a very nice lady, and we all liked her immediately.

I noticed Gemma sinking her drinks and was well on her way to being inebriated. Sandra had to be careful being pregnant, but even she was getting a little tipsy. There had been several spats between them during the evening, with my mother becoming concerned that there was a problem.

When the evening came to an end, we returned to our home, devouring a few more drinks before my mother retired. Debbie was staying with Francis at her flat, and around one o'clock, a taxi whisked them away. With the way Sandra and Gemma were both behaving, I didn't dare take the chance of something erupting with mom upstairs, so I called a taxi to drop me off at Gran's.

An Uneasy Silence

The taxi dropped us outside my grandmother's; annoyingly, both of my sisters had insisted that they accompany me. Once indoors, they went at it, hell for leather, each assuring the other that there was a legitimate reason for them being here.

It was Gemma who landed the first blow, metaphorically speaking; she knew things that Sandra didn't, which gave her an edge, and her sozzled brain was going to use it.

Her face suddenly broke into a grimace as she snarled at her older sister,

"You're fucking sleeping with him, aren't you?" Sandra was taken aback, glancing in my direction accusingly.

My younger sister could not restrain herself. "Jesus Alister, are there any of us you haven't fucked, or have you been through us all, including mom?"

Sandra spluttered as she tried to come to terms with Gemma's accusation; she turned in my direction, and I could see tears in her eyes.

"It's not true, is it, Alister?" she asked, but before I could answer, Gemma could see that she had victory in sight and interrupted.

"He's been fucking me since last Christmas, as well as Gran, and just for good measure, he's also been fucking Debbie in a threesome with me."

Sandra looked stricken. Her eyes darted between me and Gemma before finally storming from the house. Gemma looked pleased with herself as she advanced on me, trying to wrap her arms around my neck.

I pushed her away. I was angry, and she got the brunt of it.

"Go home, Gemma; you're pissed!" She tried to come onto me again, telling me how she loved me, but she had gone too far.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? I don't love you, and I'll sleep with whoever I feel like. I'm' your brother, not your lover, and you don't own me. Now fuck off; I don't want to be around you."

With that, I pushed her out of the house and slammed the door in her face.

I slept very little that night, and when I arose the next morning, I knew I couldn't go home. I hung around the house all day, ignoring the phone when it rang several times. Eventually, I had to answer it; mom was on the other end, wondering where I was. I made up an excuse about not feeling well and told her I would see her later.

That "later," was nearly a week hence. Gran had returned to find me subdued and unresponsive, unable to even tempt me into her bed. I spoke to mom at the end of that next week, explaining that for the moment, with all the girls at home, I couldn't return yet. She wanted to know what had taken place, but I refused to enlighten her about what had happened between her children.

As I sat in my room one night, I made a decision; I needed to move out of my grandparents and find a place of my own. I'd enjoyed the sex with her, but now everything had changed, and I needed to distance myself from them.

It took until the end of February but finally, I managed to secure a small flat. It wasn't all that far from where mom worked, and I popped into her office one day to let her know I was moving. Taking a few days off work, I asked her to collect all my stuff together, pop it in a taxi, and send it around to my grandmothers; in that way, I would not have to meet up with my sisters.

I knew my mother was unhappy with the circumstances, especially now that Sandra's baby had been born, but I was old enough to stand on my own two feet, and she realised that there was not a lot she could do about it. I made her promise not to tell my sisters where I was, content to start my new life without any interference on their part.

By Easter, I had gotten used to my independence, the flat was a reasonable rent, and I was earning good money -- enough that I was considering taking driving lessons and buying myself a car. Mum would pop around a couple of times a week after work, and often I would make tea for both of us. She was happy that I was doing alright but still sad that her only son had finally flown the coop.

It was shortly after Easter; I had been out with a few friends from work and had just gotten back when the doorbell rang. Surely it couldn't be my mother at this time, I thought, going to open the door, and being gobsmacked to find Debbie standing on my doorstep.

"Are you not going to invite me in?" she asked, giving me one of her grins.

"Did mom tell you?" I asked, slightly annoyed, but she shook her head. It seemed she had seen our mother leave one evening and had put two and two together.

"What's going on, Alister? Why this self-imposed exile? Has it something to do with New Year's Eve?"

Explaining what had taken place, Debbie laughed loudly all the way through.

"My, you have been a busy boy, haven't you? Are you sure you haven't dabbled with mom?" She gave me an evil wink as she asked.

"None of it's your fault, Alister; it's not like you set out to seduce any of us. From what I know and what you have said, if anything, it was the other way around."

I'm sure she was right. The problem is anything that involves sex and relationships has the potential to go wrong. Put that into the context of those actions within your own family, and it was a recipe for disaster.

She brought me up to date with the happenings at home; my niece had been called Amelia and was doing well. Things between Gemma and Sandra were getting back to normal, eventually, but it had been awkward for a while. Also, Debbie's relationship was going from strength to strength.

"I think you and I had it about right, Alister. We used each other when we needed to. It was great, and there were no strings attached, but Gemma came to see you as hers."

Debbie stayed for about an hour before it was time for her to leave. As she got her coat on, she broached the subject.

She was close, only inches from me. "I enjoyed what we had, Alister. I know that my tendencies are towards other women, but occasionally, I need some of the-other. I'd rather not involve a third party; could I still call on you if I need to?"

I'd never seen my sister look bashful. Wrapping my arms around her, I kissed the top of her head.

"You're my sister Deb's; if you need me, I'll always be here for you." Letting her out, I waved her goodnight and watched as she walked up the street. For the first time in a while, I felt lonely again.

I threw myself into my work; there was plenty of overtime going begging, which left just the weekends to fill. I still had my old friends and had made new ones at work, but I still stayed clear of members of the opposite sex.

Mum arrived at my flat unexpectedly one evening.

"It's been quite a while since you've seen your grandmother, she wants you to pop around on Saturday."

I promised that I would go and see her; she hadn't been to blame but had suffered along with everyone else.

I turned up on Saturday morning, with my grandmother opening the door and directing me into the lounge.

As I entered, I stopped. Sitting on the couch were Sandra and Gemma.

Spinning around, I tried to leave, but Gran was blocking my exit. "Sit down; you need to speak to your sisters," she said sternly.

When I took a seat, she left us to it; an awkward silence ensued until Sandra decided to speak.

"How did it all happen, Alister?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"It started the year we were snowed in; Gran and I had drunk too much, and one thing led to another. You may not realise it, but she has a healthy appetite for sex. We had fun together; we weren't hurting anyone, and so it just carried on whenever either of us had the need.

"Then mom ended up getting snowed in for Christmas, leaving me, Gemma, and Debbie home alone. We had all had too much to drink again, and I let something slip; the next thing you know, we are all rolling around half-naked."

Gemma had said nothing so far, but now she spoke up,

"It was that silly game of Debbie's, and you ended up naked. We were all getting aroused; it was obvious that you were, and suddenly I thought it was a shame to waste it. What I wasn't planning on was how intense it felt when you made love to me.

"I know I was to blame, but I couldn't get enough of you," she continued.

"You made me feel special, more so than others had done, and even though you were my brother, I started falling for you. The more we did it, the more I wanted you to myself. I knew that you were still doing it with Gran sometimes, but I was infatuated with you."

At least she hadn't said that she was in love with me.

"That was where the problems started," I said.

"You and Debbie knew about Gran, but she did not know about the two of you. And then you caught us, Sandra."

Gemma butted in. "You told us about that and Sandra's reaction. So how did you end up in bed with him?" she asked, turning to her sister.

Sandra looked embarrassed. "I saw him naked, and he was gorgeous. I couldn't get him out of my head. I wanted him, and then when he made love to me, it was the same as what you experienced, Gemma -- I couldn't get enough of him, and I wanted more.

"So, what do we do now?" Gemma asked, "I don't suppose we could go back to how it was?"

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,235 Followers