A Winters Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,228 Followers

Lowering herself slowly, we both groaned with pleasure at the sensations created by my cock filling her moist tunnel. We were slow and sensual with our touches and movements as we made love, only later realising that today had been different from the sex we normally had.

My hands caressed her body, memorising every curve and the softness of her skin. Our kisses seemed more enthusiastic, and our releases, when they came, seemed to lift me higher than ever before. Cradling her tightly in my arms, I thought of Debbie and the other woman and imagined finding Gemma in a similarly compromising position -- jealousy is what I suddenly felt.

The summer had passed in a myriad of pleasurable days that were now, unfortunately, starting to get shorter, and their evenings cooler and darker.

My time during the summer had been spent having sex with my grandmother and my sister. Gran and I got together quite a lot; it was easy because she had her own home and we were away from prying eyes. But it was Gemma I was drawn to frequently; our relationship had developed into more than that of a brother and sister.

We had spoken of it on a few occasions, but Gemma always got embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, Alister. I'm trying, but it doesn't help when you fuck me the way you do."

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed; maybe it was bound to happen.

"Do you realise there has been no one else since last Christmas? Occasionally I see our grandmother, but overall, you have been the only one."

She stared at me, puzzled, not sure what I was trying to say and gave me one of her shy smiles.

"You are becoming quite special to me, Gemma!"

It took her a minute to absorb what I had said before she flung herself at me, our lips coming together as we kissed. There was no denying it; presently, I was infatuated with her. It was only later, when I had the time to think, that I realised I had maybe said the wrong thing. That is what my feelings were I knew -- infatuation -- not love!

I'm still not sure how we managed it, but Gemma and I spent every moment we could together; we made love regularly, even if at times it meant taking risks.

Debbie arrived home one evening while Gemma and I were sitting in my bedroom. She looked pleased with herself and seemed eager to tell us something.

"I know you both haven't seen much of me lately, but I've found someone; I know it may come as a surprise."

She stopped, staring at the grins plastered across our faces. Together, we just blurted it out.

"It's another woman -- we know!" Our sister was stunned.

"How did you find out?"

As one, we grabbed our phones, holding them out to her as we replayed the footage.

"You are both bastards! You've known all this time and never said anything."

She wasn't mad at us; she was just pleased that she had someone to tell about it. Gemma had nipped to get us all a drink while I asked Debbie the woman's name.

"She's called Francis. I know she's older than me, but I love being with her."

I was pleased for my sister; it was about time that she found someone she cared about.

"She looks very attractive," I laughed, "and don't forget, I've seen all of her, but I'd better not let Gemma hear me say that."

Debbie looked at me quizzically. "Why is that? Surely, she can't say anything if you find another woman attractive."

I smiled wistfully. "I think Gemma is in love with me!"

Debbie looked amazed as she stuttered, "She can't be. How do you feel? Oh my god, you're not in love with her, are you?"

"No! I love spending time with her, and I love having sex as much as I do with you. But that is it."

"I knew it was going to happen; it was obvious how she felt about you. What are you going to do?" she asked.

Before I could say anything, Gemma re-entered the room, aware that the conversation had suddenly ceased.

"What?" Her eyes flitted from one of us to the other.

It was Debbie who saved the day. "Alister was just telling me about the fun you two have been having." There was a smirk plastered across her face. "You need to be very careful; you know."

Before she left the room, she gave me a look that urged caution. "There may be occasions when I need to borrow him, Gemma," she added mischievously, laughing out loud.

The year continued as it drew to a close, with Debbie not yet ready to introduce her girlfriend to everyone. Perhaps she was waiting for the right moment. Gemma and I continued as we had, and presently, life seemed so perfect. Little did I know that there would be more twists and turns in the future.

A Surprise Meeting

In mid-November, my mother received a call from Gran. Her group of friends were planning a festive trip away, and she was going with them. They had booked a hotel for Christmas and New Year, and on Boxing Day, they were going to see a show and then intended to do some shopping in the sales. Gran said she would be back in January, and we were not to worry about her.

I'd arrived back one evening, cold, wet, and miserable; the bus had been late, and the roads were busy, which meant it was thirty minutes later than normal when I got home. As I entered, I found my mom and Sandra deep in conversation, my stomach lurching and suddenly full of butterflies.

I just caught the tail-end of mom's comment, "I'm going to phone your grandmother" getting up and heading for the telephone.

My pulse was racing as I entered the room -- had Sandra suddenly changed her mind and told our mother what she had witnessed?

Appearing as nonchalantly as I could, I asked, "Hi Sandra, what's wrong?" I could tell by the look on her face that something was amiss.

"James has been cheating on me," she managed before bursting into tears.

Sitting close, I wrapped my arms around her as she cried into my shoulder. I felt sorry for her and relieved for myself.

Our mother quickly returned. "Gran says it is okay. You can stay at her house for the moment."

Originally, the twins had shared a room -- I had my bedroom and mom had hers. The fourth bedroom belonged to Sandra, but bit by bit, after she had moved out, Gemma had taken the room and made it her own. When Sandra infrequently returned, the twins would bunk up together for a couple of nights until she left again. This time, though, it looked like it may be more than a few nights, and I was certain the twins wouldn't wash that.

"You stay here, and I'll go to Grans," I blurted.

Even though Sandra and mom thought I was being helpful, I must admit to having an ulterior motive; we could spend the night in gran's bed fucking.

"Bloody hell," the thoughts kept coming. I could spend all evening fucking her, plus while she was away for Christmas, it meant that Gemma and I could spend several nights together.

"You use my room, Sandra; that way it won't cause any arguments with Debbie and Gemma having to share again."

"Are you sure?" she asked as I nodded my head and received a kiss on my cheek.

And so, it was decided. After tea, I would pack some clothes and go stay with my grandmother.

The only one not entirely delighted was Gemma. "I'm going to miss you," she confided sadly.

That was until I pointed out that Gran normally went to the club every Saturday evening and played 'Bridge' with friends every Wednesday; plus, she was going to be away all over Christmas.

"I don't want her wearing you out; you have to save plenty for me," she whispered excitedly.

Gran was surprised when I arrived; she had been expecting Sandra but instead got me. That's not to say she wasn't delighted, especially when my hand went between her legs and started massaging her fanny.

"Last one upstairs and in bed gets to give a blowjob or eat pussy," I told her and grinned, already beginning to pull my clothes off.

As usual, she cheated. I'd omitted to say 'undressed' and had forgotten that she was a large lady. She got to the stairs ahead of me, blocking my way as she took the stairs two at a time. Barging into her bedroom, she threw herself onto the bed and pulled the covers over her, still fully dressed.

"I'll take my prize," she giggled, throwing back the covers as she hoisted her skirt and divested herself of her knickers.

Opening her legs wide and raising her knees, she offered me her pink, moist fanny, her labia already opening expectantly. Diving between her thighs, my tongue probed her damp interior as her hips swayed with pleasure. She had taught me well over the preceding months; I knew exactly what she liked, and my tongue soon had her about to climax.

Divesting ourselves of what clothes remained, I spread her thighs once more, only this time it was my cock that went to work. After several minutes of ramming, it into her cunt I withdrew, asking her to turn over and kneel on all fours. Her juices already coated my shaft and had run between the cheeks of her arse and so it was easy to position myself and ease my prick up her rectum.

She roared with delight as I sodomised her, my hand reaching between her legs as I fingered her sodden twat at the same time. I waited until the last second, both of us approaching our climaxes, before whipping it out of her arse, shoving it back into her cunt, and fucking her for all I was worth. My hips shuddered as I ejaculated, several spurts of hot spunk hitting the back of her love passage as she shrieked ecstatically and orgasmed.

The run-up to Christmas began to follow a familiar pattern. We would fuck some evenings; others, we would spend the night together. Wednesday and Saturday could be taxing as I serviced both Gran and Gemma, occasionally wondering what it might be like to have them both in the same bed.

I helped Gran pack her suitcases, and then Christmas Eve arrived, and I was waving her goodbye as she departed with her friends. I was going home for Christmas, just returning each night to my grandmother's house to sleep, hopefully with Gemma in tow.

A couple of hours had passed, and I was just making sure the house was tidy and looking forward to the next day when I heard the sound of a key in the lock. I thought she had forgotten something and had hurriedly returned, as I called out,

"Hi Gran, what have you missed?"

As it turned out, it wasn't her. I was surprised to see Sandra enter the lounge.

"Sorry," she said, "I just needed to escape for a while."

I had to laugh. "Mum? Debbie? Gemma? They can drive you mad sometimes; I know the feeling," I told her as I went and put the kettle on.

Sandra removed her coat and sat on the couch; her bump was quite prominent now that she was about six months gone. The other thing I noticed was that her pregnancy had made a considerable difference in the size of her breasts.

Carrying the drinks in, I put one on the small table next to her and sat in the armchair opposite. We chatted about nothing really; she was just grateful for the peace and quiet.

"I've never mentioned it because I didn't want to upset you, but what happened with you and James?" I asked.

She looked upset for a moment. "We got to arguing. It was hurtful. He said that he wasn't into fat women and had found someone prettier."

I noticed the tears that slowly traced a pattern down her cheek as she told me.

Putting my cup down, I went and sat next to her, my arm going around her shoulders.

"He's a prick, Sandra; you're not fat; you are pregnant, for God's sake, and you must be one of the most attractive women in the village. I can go and punch his lights out if you like." My indignation made her laugh.

"Do you really think I'm attractive?" she asked.

I told her plainly that, whilst I may be slightly biased, she was stunning. Now I wasn't lying; all three of the girls had gotten their looks from mom, and while the twins were extremely pretty, Sandra was the most beautiful, maybe even attractive enough to have become a model.

Her head was down, and she seemed to be mulling over her thoughts, there was a hesitation in her voice as she asked about the occasion between Gran and myself.

"Did it not feel strange when you both first undressed? Was she not embarrassed about her body? She's a lot older than you, and you have to admit, there is plenty of her."

I chuckled as I explained to her, "You've got to remember we'd had a bit to drink and to be honest, once she was naked, I found her attractive. She's a good-looking woman; yes, there is a bit more of her, but large can be just as beautiful. Once we got down to it, it never crossed my mind that she was my grandmother, she was just a woman, one who aroused me."

Sandra was giving me that imperceptible nod again, still hesitant about saying what was on her mind. Gently, she ran her hands over her bump as she told me, "Being pregnant isn't too bad; I can put up with most things. What is getting me down at the moment is that I feel as randy as hell and currently can't do anything about it."

She left the sentence hanging in the air as she shyly glanced up at me.

Getting to my feet, I went to the telephone and called my mother.

"Hi, mom, it's Alister. Sandra is here at the moment...... No, she's fine. She's just a little tired and wants some quiet...... I'm going to put her to bed here and let her have a rest. If it gets too late, we'll both see you in the morning...... Okay, bye." I put the phone down and returned to the lounge, Sandra was looking at me questioningly.

"I may be getting this wrong, and I apologise now if I am. You seem to be suggesting something without saying it directly. So, if what I'm guessing is correct, then you have all afternoon to change your mind if you want to. If you're still here come evening, then I'm guessing that you want something to happen."

I gathered the cups up, going into the kitchen to rinse them off and make us another brew. Several minutes passed before I noticed her standing in the doorway. Turning, I rested my back against the worktop as she stepped towards me.

She stopped a foot away, close enough but not too close.

Her voice was a whisper as she told me, "I'll still be here this evening. I know I'm going to sound like a hypocrite, especially after what I said. I'm scared, but I want it to happen."

She stared constantly at the floor as she spoke, fearful of looking at me.

Stepping forward, I closed the gap and lifted her head,

"Close your eyes."

My lips gently met hers as I kissed her softly, but that was all there was to it. I didn't do anything else -- no tongues, no attempts at arousal -- just a pure and simple kiss. At first, she was hesitant, but as the kiss progressed, she responded, her arms going around my neck as she pulled me to her.

"Go and sit down. Nothing more is going to happen yet, not until I'm convinced that you have thought this through."

For the rest of the afternoon. I purposely brought up subjects concerning sex, asking her what she liked and what she had tried. What didn't she like? Were there things she refused to do? I asked her what the sex had been like between her and James and how many other men she had been in bed with.

Initially, I could tell she was embarrassed. Here she was, telling her younger brother what kind of things she liked to do in bed, but as we discussed the subject, her embarrassment wore off. In turn, she asked me questions, and sometimes it was difficult to give her a definitive answer without making it obvious that the sex between me and Gran was more than a one-off.

As teatime approached, I made us a meal and telephoned my mother once more. I wanted to put her mind at ease and make sure that she didn't suddenly decide to come over.

With the meal, I opened a bottle of wine.

"I'm sure one glass won't do you or the baby any harm," I said, pouring a little into her glass. Sandra had relaxed considerably, and to be honest, I was looking forward to what I hoped was going to happen.

For all but the last year of my life, I had never thought of the females in my family in any kind of sexual context; they were who they were. But in the last twelve months, I had bedded my grandmother and both of my twin sisters and now here I was, about to take my pregnant sister to bed and make love to her, perhaps I was what Sandra had first called me, 'a pervert.'

After the meal, I let her relax while I cleared everything away before joining her in the lounge. She had topped up her glass, so I helped myself to another. Again, the conversation turned to sex; only this time I told her of the things I wanted to do to her, and how her body turned me on, pointing out to her the effect it was having on my groin.

Her breathing increased as she looked down at the prominent bulge in the front of my pants, evidence of my desire for her. Resting my hand on her bump, I momentarily felt the slight movement within as I gently caressed it. My hand moved higher with each sweep as I headed towards her breasts.

I never actually touched them, but the prospect of my caress had her chest rising and falling rapidly. I kissed her, but this time there was passion in the kiss, and she responded in kind, her tongue exploring my lips and mouth as her hands roamed up and down my body.

I could tell where her hands wanted to go, but still unsure of herself, she hesitated. As our lips parted. I got up from the couch and held out my hand.

"Would you like to join me?"

Sisterly Love

Leading her up the stairs and into Gran's room, sure that the old dear wouldn't have minded on this occasion; it was, I would say, all for a worthy cause. Closing the door behind us, I took my sister in my arms. This time as I kissed her, my hands went to her breasts; they were large and heavy, and I heard her grunt with pleasure as I cupped and squeezed them gently.

Stepping back, I slowly started to undo the buttons on the front of her maternity dress. As I reached her bosom, Sandra suddenly had a panic attack.

"Can we turn the light out, and then you turn around Alister while I undress and get into bed?" I got the distinct feeling that she was ashamed of her body.

I turned around and flicked the light switch, the room suddenly plunged into darkness. It felt a little disorienting trying to stare at objects I could not see, so I closed my eyes. My ears picked up every sound; Sandra's heavy, nervous breathing and the rustle of material as her dress fell to the floor. Next was the sound of elastic contracting as she removed her bra, closely followed by what I presume were her panties.

Hearing the bed creak and the covers move, I asked if it was okay to turn around.

"Yes, it is, but leave the light off, please."

I quickly undressed and felt my way over to the bed, but having no idea which side she was on, I had to do everything by touch. Slipping beneath the sheets, I moved towards her and felt that first thrill as my bare skin touched hers.

Lying on my side, my hand gently traced a pattern along her thigh and as far as her hip before resting there. At least now I knew that she was on her side facing me. I'd never thought about it before, but how was I supposed to grind my erection against her fanny when I couldn't get near her for her belly?

She must have sensed my predicament as she rolled over, turning her back to me,

"Cuddle in behind me," she whispered. "That way you can touch every inch."

She was correct; with my throbbing member jammed against her buttocks, it was easy to reach over and fondle her breasts. I tested one, cupping it in my hand, and was surprised at the weight, assuming it was full of milk. Squeezing softly, my fingers teased her nipples and brought them erect as I allowed her to lead me in what she liked.

I soon had her whimpering with the attention her tits were getting. Sandra rolled onto her back as I kissed her once more, my cock now pushing against her thigh. Her hand moved, squeezing between us, and then my body experienced something akin to an electric shock as she encountered my shaft and traced a pattern along its length.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,228 Followers