A Winter's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they bent to duck under a tree branch, Sam fondled Tim's backside. When they had cleared that tree, Tim stood up and faced his Boss with that shy smile on his face. "You know I'm going to take your cherry don't you Pantyboy?" Sam pulled the young man's body into his, gripping his bum firmly.

"Yes Boss; I want you to do it. I want to give you my cherry but I'm nervous; they say it hurts."

"You're not giving me your cherry, Pantyboy, I'm going to take it! And yes, it will hurt. But come on, let's get plenty of wood and get that cave warmed up so I can have my way with your naked body." They had a large armful of wood each when they returned to the cave to find Sophie topless as the two women dished up their breakfast. When they had put their dishes to one side, Sophie and Caz kissed again as they sank to the floor. Caz quickly pulled Sophie's shorts off then stripped. The two women kissed again before Caz started suckling hard on Sophie's breasts, nibbling and even chewing on the nipple. Sophie was writhing about under Caz's actions but loving the harsh attention while she was plunging two fingers in and out of Caz's pussy.

Sam and Tim stripped off at Sam's command: both of them had solid erections as they hugged, with Sam running his hands up and down Tim's back, fondling the soft, prominent buttocks of his new friend. Sam quickly rummaged in his mother's pack for the tub of E45 she always carried. He had Tim kneel down and present his bum which Sam liberally coated with the cream then slathered his prick and knelt behind the boy. He slipped a finger into Tim's bottom, working it in and out several times to get the virgin hole lubricated inside before a second finger was pushed in, opening up and helping to relax the tense sphincter. Tim moaned at this treatment and pushed his arse out for more of the same. He turned his head and smiled in encouragement at Sam who brought the head of his prick to the entrance and pushed until the head popped through. He rested there for several seconds, gripped Tim's hips and thrust all the way in.

Caz was kneeling over Sophie and both were engaged in licking and sucking each other's pussy but both stopped and looked up at the sound of Tim's scream as Sam pushed right into the tight hole. Caz shuddered at the thought of how painful that must be for her brother but the older woman hugged her and said, "I love it when he does me like that. Yes, it is excruciatingly painful but it's amazing how quickly it turns to pleasure. Tim will want more, I'm sure. Watch and you'll see the change when Tim starts enjoying it." They watched as Sam plunged relentlessly in and out.

Tim, at first tried to pull away to stop the terrible pain: it felt like he was being torn apart but he was surprised to feel the pain fade away slowly and soon he found himself pushing back for more. Sam moved a hand under his sub and found the boy's erection, rock hard and leaking his juices which Sam spread around. In and out he plunged his prick, ramming harder as Tim tried to match the thrusting. Sam's handling of the young prick turned to masturbation and soon the boy was shooting his semen onto the sleeping bag but Sam gave him no respite as he continued to slam in and out until he finally groaned and jerked his semen into Tim's back passage then rolled away sated for the moment. The two women went back to their own pleasures after watching the boys: they licked, they sucked and they poked fingers into each other until Caz had a noisy orgasm followed a short minute later by Sophie's scream of joy.

After they all rested up for a few minutes Caz put the kettle on to make them all a cup of coffee: meanwhile Sam stood and told Tim to follow him out of the cave. "It's going to be warm enough for us to have our fun under the open sky but it's always nice to have a little fire to sit around and chat. Ah, good, somebody has already made a hearth in the past." He had spotted a small ring of stones surrounding the ashes of previous fires. "Let's get some kindling and wood and get a fire going here."

They soon had a small fire ready so Sam returned to the fire inside the cave and picked out a burning stick to light the new fire, telling his women to bring the coffee outside and not to bother dressing but he picked up Tim's panties. Sophie and Caz followed their Master. There was still a chill to the air and they were all quick to settle close to the fire: Sam passed over Tim's panties and told him to wear them. Sam sat next to Sophie while the siblings lovingly clung together.

"So," asked Caz, "does anybody have a suggestion for what we can do today? Apart from plenty of sex, that is."

"Plenty of sex in all its varieties but I don't think the boys can keep up with us girls." Sophie grinned at them all. "So maybe an alternative agenda is called for."

Sam cast his gaze on the surrounding countryside. "Anybody fancy a bit of exploring?" He pointed out a possible route around the large bramble patch then a climb up over the rocks up to the top of the hill surrounding their cave. "We could manage that route if anybody fancies the climb?"

"It looks a bit tricky over those rocks," Tim demurred.

"I'm sure we can help each other," Sophie said encouragingly.

Caz was also unhappy with the idea. "But we would have to pack and carry all our gear; we can't leave it here. I mean we haven't seen anybody else but this is a well-used path."

"OK, we'll scratch exploring." Sam agreed. "We can sit around the fire drinking coffee and learning of each other - and giving in to any lustful thoughts. Just a thought though, we are all naked except Pantyboy. What happens if somebody does come this way? I mean, we might be fucking like bunnies or whatever."

Caz grinned cheekily "If it's a couple of studs, maybe I'll open my legs and invite them in."

"You really are a slut, aren't you Slut? And how about you Pantyboy, now you've lost your virginity?"

Tim's face went red and he looked away shyly but Caz gripped the erection growing between his legs. "I think somebody would like to be ravished again!"

"Hey Bitch, how would you like to be plugged with a cock in all three holes at the same time?"

"Bring 'em on Boss," Sophie laughed, "and make sure those cocks are big!"

For the rest of the day they sat around just chatting happily with all of them pairing off whenever the mood took them. They had no visitors and by the time darkness fell outside the cave it was turning chilly so they quenched the outside fire and built up the fire inside the cave again. Their exertions through the day left them all exhausted so it was not long before they all drifted off to sleep.

Sam was first to wake up next morning. He revived the still-glowing embers of the fire and soon it was blazing away again with the kettle filled and set to boil. He dressed against the morning chill then crept outside to relieve himself and began gathering up more fuel for both fires. He reset the outside fire and soon that too was burning. Caz rushed out of the cave naked, went to one side, squatted and sighed in thankfulness as she emptied her over-full bladder. She looked over at Sam who was amused by the little pantomime, gave a cheeky grin and shrugged her shoulders before retreating to the cave. Sophie and Tim were up and getting dressed when Sam returned: Sophie brewed cups of tea for them all so they sat around the fire discussing the day.

They all needed to set off back home by about mid-day so they decided on a morning similar to yesterday's love-in to end their happy and lustful weekend. As they were packing up to leave, Sophie invited Caz and Tina to come over to her house and spend the next weekend together. The siblings were both enthusiastic about the idea so they swapped phone numbers and it was hugs and kisses all round before the two couples went their separate ways.

Thank you for reading my story. Please feel free to comment on my submission and I encourage you to vote.