A Winter's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie put her hand inside her son's briefs and was clearly playing with Sam's prick as they waited for the couple's response. It was the girl who spoke: "I'm Carolyn, usually 'Caz', and my brother is Timothy, or Tim. Yes, we came here for, well as you put it, a couple of days of debauchery and, by god, I mean to get well and truly fucked. So ..." Caz stood and started taking her clothes off, not stopping until she wore only a pair of sexy white panties, then stood there, legs apart in a lascivious pose. "... so get your kit off and start working Tim, or by god I'll ask Sam to do it. Either that or you'll be over my knee getting the spanking Mother should have given you years ago. Or maybe both."

Sam's cock had been growing with his mother's playing and got rock hard when Caz's slim and very sexy body was revealed as she stripped. Sam was not usually into the female bum, being more of a tit man, but Caz had a bum that made him dream of spanking and showed a deep and dark cleavage. Sophie pulled her son's briefs down his legs and off, showing the erection to the young couple. She was quite sure her son would oblige the young girl, and she would not complain if it came to that. Tim knew his sister: he knew she would do just what she had threatened when she was in this mood. Caz rooted around in her pack, pulled out their sleeping bag and spread it on the floor near the fire while, with some reluctance, Tim stood and started stripping, surprising them as he was wearing just a pair of panties that matched his sister's. Caz knelt in front of him, stripped his panties off and took the flaccid penis into her mouth.

Sophie pulled Sam's face to her breasts and asked him to get to work. She watched as Caz coaxed her brother's prick to life; the girl then lay on her back on the sleeping bag and pulled Tim to his knees between her legs. He removed his sister's panties to reveal a completely bare pussy and his head was pulled into her groin. "You know what to do, Timmy boy. Get me ready: two good orgasms before you get to stick your prick inside me. If you're very good, I may just let you come tonight." Caz was obviously the more dominant of the two.

As the two men got busy with their allotted tasks, the two women smiled across the fire at each other. Sophie could already feel a kind of kinship with the younger girl, thinking that maybe the weekend was going to be a wild one. Well, that suited her; she wanted wild and passionate as she felt her natural inhibitions melting away. She whispered in Sam's ear, "I want you to take me doggie fashion roughly; I want you to slap my bum hard as you fuck me, you know I won't mind the pain. Call me all the slutty names you want; make it look like you're in charge all weekend and, 'Master', beat any insubordination out of me. I think Caz might like to see that and it will scare the shit out of Pantyboy there."

Sam considered his Mum's request. He knew she had a very kinky side and they had rôle-played similar scenarios, both of them enjoying the whole evening with him in charge. She had been dominant a week later; that had been good, but they agreed that he made the better 'Master' to her 'slave'.

"Get rid of the shirt, bitch," he told her. He knelt between her legs and gripped her nipples hard enough to make her squeal as she complied. "Get your mouth round my cock, slut. Get it sloppy because that's the only lubrication your arse is going to get when I fuck it."

"Oh no, please not my arse, Master." He slapped her face, grabbed her hair and yanked her head to his crotch.

"Do it!"

With seeming reluctance she took his tool into her mouth: she actually determined to do a good job, knowing that Sam would make good his 'promise' of taking her arse. She loved anal anyway. He pulled her panties off roughly and rammed a couple of fingers up her pussy, noticing how wet she was, transferring some of her juices around and into her arse. When Sam was solid and lubed up enough, he slapped his mother's tits hard and rolled her until she was on her hands and knees. "Spread your cheeks bitch." He pulled his fingers from her pussy and rammed them into her back passage, then went three times from pussy to arse. Finally he spat on her anus a couple of times, poised his prick so it was just nudging the puckered ring and rammed all the way in.

He gripped her hips almost savagely, holding her in place as she screamed out her agony. Sam looked across the fire to the siblings almost imperiously. Tim's head was still working away between Caz's legs but she was half-sitting up watching: her eyes were glistening in the glow from the fire and her mouth open in surprise and, perhaps Sam thought, in awe. He smiled at her and, while she was watching, he slapped his mother's fleshy arse, the crack resounding round the cave. Still smiling, he pointed a finger directly at Caz. Her eyes grew wide as she took the implication that she might be next for his attention.

"Oh jesus god," Caz called as an orgasm hit her unexpectedly. She grabbed her brother's head and forced him harder onto her pussy for a minute until she threw him on his back, mounted him and dropped her pussy all the way down his prick until she was fully impaled, all the time looking over at Sam. She watched him pumping in and out of his mother's arse: at random he would savage her breasts, pull her hair harshly or brutally smack her bottom, not stopping until he strained his body and pumped her arse full of semen.

Feeling heady with power, he pulled out and stood. "Stay," he ordered his mother like a dog, emphasising the command with a further slap on her bum. He walked arrogantly around the fire to the young couple. Tim was still slowly humping her from underneath but she was sitting upright on his groin, watching Sam approach with half dread and half anticipation at what he might do. He stood by Caz's side for what seemed like an age. Now she couldn't look up at him until he grabbed her hair and forced her head round and back. She wilted under his penetrating stare but when, still gripping her hair, he forced her mouth open and thrust in his erection until she was gagging but still he pressed on penetrating her throat and only let her up when she struggled to breathe. He bent and mashed his mouth onto hers; she quickly capitulated and returned the kiss with a fervour she had never experienced before.

"Master," she gasped when he broke off the kiss. She was his.

"Up!" said Sam, gripping her nipples and encouraging her to stand. "I'm borrowing your boy. You Pantyboy," he looked down at Tim's fearful face and emphasised his position by placing his foot on the lad's chest, "you will clean all my cream from my bitch's arse. I fucked her cunt just before you arrived so that will need cleaning too. You will make sure she comes several times; meanwhile your sister and I will be getting acquainted."

He turned his attention back to Caz as her brother knelt meekly behind Sophie and started licking; Sam pushed his latest conquest to her knees, slapped her face with his still-erect tool and started fucking her mouth again. She immediately took it in and started sucking and licking between frantically taken breathes until he grabbed her ears and pumped his semen down her throat. She spent several minutes just licking his dick clean.

They were all like that for several minutes where the only sounds were of the crackling fire, Tim slurping at Sophie's arse and his sister slurping on her new Master's tool. When Sam decided his tool was clean enough he sat down, his back against the kids' packs and had Caz sit between his legs with her back to him. He could see her boobs over her shoulders and was fascinated by them. They were nowhere near the size of his mother's magnificent appendages, just a good handful. They were firm and beautifully shaped: the nipples pointed upwards but it was the colour that intrigued him. Her aureolae and nipples were a uniform black, or seemed so in the glow of the fire. Certainly they were a total contrast to her pale skin. That skin seemed absolutely flawless, so soft and smooth.

Caz was leaning back into Sam, feeling somehow safe and comfortable in his arms: she had immediately surrendered to his Masterful personality when he told her to clean his cock. His hands came round to cup and fondle the lovely breasts as they both watched his mother, now on her back, with Caz's brother dutifully lapping at Sophie's pussy. Both seemed to be enjoying it: she had a big smile on her face and was stroking the boy's head; there was a glistening thread of viscous clear liquid oozing from his urethra in a long strand to a small pool on the sleeping bag.

Caz turned her head round and up. "May I speak Master?"

"You may."

"What happens now, after this?"

Sophie cried out as another orgasm took her but Tim never stopped what he was doing. "Do you mean," Sam continued the conversation, "the immediate future or longer term?"

"Both, I guess Sir; I don't know, you've got my head in a spin."

He chuckled at that. "We will all be fucking, licking, sucking and anything else we can think of. That's what we all came for, and now being two couples makes it all the more fun. Tomorrow morning you can decide. If you would rather not spend any more time with us, you go on your way and that's it. Alternatively you could stay here and we continue as we are now for the whole weekend. Who knows after that? Who knows if we will ever meet again? Where do you live?"

"Bristol, Sir."

"Interesting. We're from Bristol too. What part?"

"Henleaze."

"Hmm, we're practically neighbours, we're in Filton. Depending on how we feel tomorrow, we could exchange phone numbers and maybe get together again back home. As to the imminent future, I'm going to put you over my knee and give you that spanking you promised Tim. Would you like that?"

"Oh Sir, I haven't been spanked since Mummy last spanked me when I was about ten."

"I didn't ask you when you were last spanked, slut."

"Then I don't know if I would like it Sir but the thought of you spanking me makes me feel horny."

"Would Tim enjoy being spanked?"

"I've spanked him several times and his tool is always hard when I finish."

"Do you want to watch his bum or his face if I tell my mother to spank him?"

"Face please master, especially if your Mum makes him cry."

"Bitch," Sam called over to his mother. She looked across at him waiting for his command. "Give Pantyboy a real good spanking until he's crying and begging you to stop."

"Yes Master. Come on Pantyboy, you heard the Boss. Get on your hands and knees for your spanking."

"No, both of you turn around. This slut wants to see her brother's face as he is getting spanked. I will be turning her bottom red at the same time so you will copy my actions."

Very soon the tableau was set. Brother and sister were knelt, bums raised and staring at each other over the glowing fire: mother and son were kneeling, ready to strike. Instead of striking, Sam caressed the girl's bottom and reached round to grasp a nipple harshly, pulling it down towards the floor, elongating the young breast into a slim cone. He looked across to his mother's big grin as she copied his movements and pulled her victim's nipple to create a smaller but no less painful cone. Sam raised his hand and started cracking his palm across Caz's pale bum while Sophie began to slap her hand over Tim's buttocks.

After a couple of minutes of this, Sam stopped spanking and let his hand stroke the flesh he had been tormenting. "Hey Pantyboy, he asked, "do you like wearing your sister's panties?"

"Yes Boss."

"Slut Caz," he grabbed her hair and forced her to look up at him "do you dress him as a girl?"

"I do when we get the chance Sir." She giggled. "Tina, as I call her, is quite a pretty girl when she is dressed and wearing her makeup."

"Hmmm, I might enjoy spanking Tina's bottom. Tina, have you ever been fucked?"

"Oh god, no Sir."

"Tina does like a couple of fingers in her arse Sir," Caz volunteered. Tim was almost squirming with embarrassment as his sister was revealing their secrets.

"Well, that is all for later consideration. Now my Bitch and I have a job to finish. Make Pantyboy cry and beg, Bitch." Mother and son recommenced their respective spankings, led by Sophie's increasing harshness. Her big hand cracked down on Tim's bottom relentlessly: he was jerking and twisting, trying to get away from the beating but Sophie held him firmly and continued despite his cries of protest and pleading. He was sobbing now so Sam left off spanking Caz and told her to watch her brother's tears. Sam was cupping Caz's dripping pussy and sliding two fingers inside her. Caz, for her part, felt her pussy throbbing as she watched and heard her brother's sobs. She had never spanked him as hard as Sophie had done. Her own bum was sore from Sam's hard hand but she still relished each slap even through her tears and cries.

They kept spanking until Sam called a halt and the sound of spanking ceased. Mother and son caressed the sore bums soothingly as they calmed down and their tears dried. Sam kissed Caz tenderly, his mother copying him with Tim. Caz half-whispered, "Thank you Master, for the punishment you just gave me. You have made me so horny and look at Tim's hard prick."

"You and Tim came here for him to give you a good fucking so I guess it's only fair that he should do just that so you two may pleasure each other while my Bitch and I watch you. Have fun kids."

Sam and Tim changed places so he cuddled up to his mother while Tim was welcomed into his sister's arms. It was not long before Caz's cunt was being well and truly pounded. They seemed oblivious to their audience, both wanting to achieve a fast orgasm so soon Caz was calling out her brother's name as he groaned and thrust to full depth as his sperm flooded into her. Tim stayed hard inside her and began a slow in-and-out rhythm which had Caz writhing underneath him, giving out little cries of pleasure until her brother ejaculated a second time then she flooded his face with kisses. They both fell back, satiated for now.

Sam and his mother held a whispered conversation while the young brother and sister called out and moaned in their pleasure. "Are you happy with this Mum? The way things have turned out?"

"Oh Sam, I'm loving it all: it's a whole new dimension to our love life. I wonder what it would be like to lick her pretty little pussy, make her lick mine. Would that upset you, Boss?"

"Now that is something I'd love to watch. And maybe if I ever got to meet Tina I would fuck her arse. Would that upset you, Mum?"

"I think we are both nicely depraved. After tonight maybe anything goes with us. Promise me one thing: we will be totally honest with each other and reveal our darkest fantasies. Then act them out if we both agree."

"That time when we first made love, Mother, you said you had a wild and kinky side. Go for it and I'll be happy to come along for the ride."

"But Sam, I want you to be my Boss, whatever direction this new life takes us. I want you to be in charge and make me do whatever comes to your mind. You are a natural 'Boss'. So I'll amend my original statement to '. . . act them out if you order me.'"

He kissed his mother lovingly then they both turned and watched their new friends approaching climax. Tim's stamina for the second time around impressed them both.

They all relaxed and the two couples had whispered conversations as the fire died down to glowing embers. Eventually they clambered into their sleeping bags and drifted off to sleep.

Sophie was the first to awake the next morning. The fire was out and it was decidedly chilly in the cave so she quickly dressed and set about gathering tinder and soon she had the fire blazing with the kettle suspended over the flames. Tim was the next to stir: he sat up and in the process wakened his sister who also sat up, apparently uncaring that her breasts were on display. Sophie put her finger to her lips and pointed at her son, still asleep. She made three cups of tea then huddled up with them and started a whispered conversation.

"Did you enjoy yourselves last night? The whole scenario?"

The siblings looked at each other and both smiled: Caz nodded her head vigorously and said, "Yes, it was fun. Is Sam always in charge like that?"

"He's my Boss. I am happy to do exactly as he tells me, whatever he tells me. And neither of you complained when he took charge did you?" She smiled to soften the probing question.

"It was so thrilling when he just fucked my face without asking. He does seem so commanding and I know Tim liked being humiliated and ordered about by him." Tim nodded in agreement. They sat for a few minutes in comfortable silence as they sipped at their tea and drifted into their own thoughts.

"Caz, have you ever been with another girl?"

"Only once Sophie, but I enjoyed it."

"I've never done it with a woman but I think the Boss will tell us to get together. I love it when he licks my pussy so I want to try it with you. I have no idea what Sam has in mind for you Tim, but I know what he would like to do to Tina if he ever meets her." Both women looked at Tim as he turned away shyly with an enigmatic smile on his face; Caz silently brought Tim's manhood to Sophie's attention. It was showing more than a flicker of life: they smiled and nodded knowingly. Tim suggested dressing against the chill, despite sitting close to the fire. Perhaps it was the youngsters' rustling about as they dressed that disturbed Sam but he stretched and yawned, sat up and looked around to orient himself. Sophie set the kettle over the fire to make his tea.

Sam shuffled out of the sleeping bag; he walked straight out of the cave mouth with a massive piss-proud erection and returned a couple of minutes later with the erection starting to decline. He kissed his mother hungrily while enjoying a quick grope of her boobs then turned to kiss Caz with as much passion while cupping then patting her groin and then finally turned to the boy with a look of speculation. Tim was ordered to hold his Boss's erection while kissing him. Neither man was inclined to break off the kiss: Sam's erection was back to full mast and Tim's was tenting his trousers then Sophie called a halt as she passed him his cup of tea.

"OK folks," Sam asked the siblings as they all sat around the fire, "are you staying here for the weekend or seeking somewhere alone? You are welcome to stay and you know what we'll be doing."

There was no doubting their enthusiasm as Tim nodded his head vigorously and Caz confirmed, "We came for the weekend alone but last night was as amazing as it was unexpected. We're staying Boss. Come on Sophie, let's pool our supplies and see what we can make for breakfast."

"Let's keep a big fire going in the cave to keep us all warm if we want to undress. Tim and I can gather plenty of wood."

After the two men went off to find fuel, Sophie and Caz emptied their packs and put all the food together. Caz suggested boiling up some oats and Sophie agreed. They decided how best to apportion their resources to last the weekend: meagre rations, to be true, but they would manage. As they watched the oats Sophie turned and grabbed Caz by the shoulders and with a twinkle in her eye said, "Come here Slut." She closed in for a kiss.

"Yes Bitch."

Their lips came together, gently at first but soon becoming more animated, more exciting. Sophie broke off the kiss and said breathlessly, "I've never tried this before but I want it. You'll have to guide me, Slut."

Caz reached out, groping at Sophie's breasts. "I'm going to suck your tits, Bitch. Suck them until your nipples are red raw. I'm going to eat your cunt out until you beg me to stop . . ." further promises were muffled by Sophie's mouth once again closing in.