A Witch's Conviction Ch. 01

Story Info
Two young witches are caught and visit a nunnery, of futas.
1.7k words
4.12
14.9k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do I even bother teaching you two?" the teacher said. She was teaching Kathy Atikson and Sasha Goldman. "You both all completely useless. That's it. Go outside and pick some fucking flowers."

Kathy and Sasha had been going to this school for a few months now. They were both 18 years old. Whereas Kathy was a beautiful little blonde with a devious grin, Sasha was more prim and proper, with her brunette hair. They went outside to pick flowers.

"She is a big ass slut," Kathy said as she picked up a pink rose. "Everyone in the school knows it. They all know why she really became the gym teacher. She wanted to watch the girls undressing and touch herself to it. The reason why our female sport teams are losing; because they're all busy getting fucked hard by the gym coach to get any sleep." Sasha then heard a twig snap.

"Sssshhhh," Sasha said. "Did you hear that? Let's go check it out." They both headed over to the source of the sound. They got to a bush and peeked over to see what the sound was. They saw a nun standing there.

"It's just a nun," Kathy said. Sasha nodded until she looked down at the nun's legs and her eyes widened.

"Kathy," she said, in shock. "She's not a normal nun." Kathy looked again and saw that Sasha was right. The nun was standing there, stroking her own cock. Suddenly, Kathy and Sasha saw a second nun approach the first one, also stroking her own cock.

"Sister????" The first nun said, in shock and surprise. "I didn't mean to betray convent." Before she could continue, the second nun smiled and wrapped her hand around the first nun's cock. "Ohhhhhhhh goddddddddddddd." The first nun moaned as the second nun stroked her cock slowly.

"Let's give something special to watch," the second nun said as she dropped to her knees. She proceeded to suck on the first nun's cock, causing the nun to moan softly.

"Ohhhhhhhh sister," the first nun moaned in pleasure. "This soooooo gooooood." Sasha couldn't believe this was happening in front of her own eyes. She heard a soft moan and turned to see that Kathy had her hands down her pants, rubbing her own cock.

"Kathy," Sasha whispered. "What the fuck are you doing? They'll hear us." Kathy turned her head upward.

"Fuck Sasha," Kathy said. "I can't help myself. It is getting me so fucking hot. Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk." Kathy cried out in pleasure. Suddenly, the area was quiet. Sasha looked up and saw the two nun's were both looking at them. The two schoolgirls tried to leave but they were both captured by the nun's and carried off.

Sasha was being carried by the first nun, while the second nun carried Kathy. They carried the two girls for a while until they came across a huge building. They approached the front, where there were two nuns standing on either side of the door. Before Sasha and Kathy could say anything, they were both facefucked by the two nuns and then given a facial. The two main nuns continued to carry the two schoolgirls further into the building and into a large empty room.

The nuns then proceeded to lay the two girls down and smiled at them. Sasha then spoke. "Wheere are we? What do you want from us?" The two nuns didn't speak. They turned around and left the room and closed the door behind them.

"Well," Sasha said, scowling at Kathy. "This is a fine mess you have gotten us into." Kathy turned to face her classmate and scowled back.

"How is this my fault?" Kathy asked.

"You just had to jerk off to the sight of them. You couldn't just leave them alone."

"Come on Sasha. I was horny. You would have done the same if you were me."

"No I wouldn't. Because I can control my urges. Unlike you. You're just a fucking little skank."

"What did you just call me? I dare you to repeat that."

"You're a skanky, filthy, little cockwhore that lives of cocks being shoved down your throat." That was the last straw for Kathy. She slapped Sasha and they began to fight. They rolled back and forth on the floor, pulling at each other's hair. Suddenly, the door behind them opened and they looked up. The two nuns were back, but they brought two more friends.

The two girls looked up at the four women and their eyes widened. The four nuns were not only standing in front of them, they were also fully naked and stroking their respective cocks. Sasha and Kathy looked at the women with confusion.

"What is going to happen to us?" Sasha asked. "Please tell me what you have planned for................" At that moment, the first nun grabbed Sasha's head and shoved her entire cock down her throat. She struggled to keep herself from puking as the cock pounded her esophagus. She could hear the faint sound of whimpering, which told her that Kathy was getting her own mouth fucked. After a while, the two nuns unloaded their own cumshots inside the two girls' mouths. The session was not over yet. With a slight grunt from the first nun, they proceeded to undress both Sasha and Kathy completely. As they were being undressed, the nuns were chanting something that neither of the girls could understand. After a while, they collected the girls' clothes and left them sitting in the room, nude.

Kathy turned to face her friend and classmate. "Sasha," she said. "I'm really sorry for yelling at you." Sasha smiled.

"I know you are," she replied. "I just wish I knew where we are." Kathy suddenly recalled where they were and her eyes widened. Sasha looked at her with a look of worry. "Kathy. What's wrong?"

"Sasha," she said. "We were right. These are not nuns. These are demonic entities that looked like nuns. They worship some type of creature. A creature that feeds on sexual energy. There are two of these creatures. They have a reputation for spitroasting two girls at once." Kathy froze, fully understanding their predicament. "Sasha. We are going to be fucked hard by two huge, long cocks. We have to get out of here soon as possible."

Unfortunately, they had run out of time. The door behind them opened and revealed the two creatures. They looked like nuns, but their cocks were much bigger and thicker. The first creature walked over to the two girls and smiled. It grabbed Kathy by the waist and lifted her off the ground. The creature then lifted Sasha off the ground, holding her around the waist. Sasha and Kathy watched helplessly as the two women began to rub their bodies and then plunged their fingers into their assholes. After a long time of anal fingering, the two creatures positioned Sasha and Kathy near their cocks, which were rock hard. After a while, the creature plunged it's cock slowly into Kathy's ass. She felt her ass being stretched out by the big, thick cock. She winced as she began to take the head of the cock inside her tight, young, virgin ass. Kathy then felt her own anal passage stretch more to accommodate the huge cock. It snaked it's way through her body. Kathy could feel it; first in her ass, then her tummy, then in her chest. The creature grinned and proceeded to place it's hands on Kathy's hips and slammed her hard. The cock pushed it's way through her body, up her throat and then out her mouth. Kathy looked down at it and her eyes widened. The cock that was in her ass was coming out of her mouth.

Kathy looked up and saw that Sasha was being used in the same way as she was. However, the cocks still were longer than a normal cock. Sasha and Kathy then watched in shock as the two creatures positioned them in front of each other. The cocks were now in front of their respective faces. With a low grunt, the two creatures shoved their cocks into the throats of the other girls, snaked their way through their young bodies and then popped out of their respective asses.

Sasha was speechless. She was being held by a big creature, whose cock was pounding her ass, coming out of her mouth, going into Kathy's mouth, and then finally popping out of Kathy's ass. Kathy was getting the same thing as Sasha was. Suddenly they felt their own cocks getting hard and erect.

What the fuck, the two girls thought. What part of this is turning us on?. But it was turning them on as well as the two creatures. Sasha and Kathy could hear grunts of pleasure coming from the two women. Very soon, the two schoolgirls couldn't take it anymore.

"Mmmmphfffff," Sasha and Kathy cried out as they both came hard, spraying their respective white filling all over the floor. They then headed towards a second orgasm followed by a third, then a fourth and finally a fifth. After their fifth orgasm, the two creatures finally began to cum. They howled as they unloaded their respective orgasms inside the two girls. After a while, the orgasms subsided and the creatures began to withdraw from the two schoolgirls. Sasha puked out cum and some shit as well. Kathy looked at the two creatures and spoke.

"That was amazing," she said. "What's next?" The two creatures smiled as a portal opened behind them. Kathy and Sasha looked at it with a look of fear and worry. "Oh fuck."

"Here we go again," Sasha said as her and Kathy were both carried off into the portal. The portal closed and didn't open again.

8 months later....

Teachers, students, friends and family members of Sasha and Kathy gathered around the Statue.

"To those who are still searching for a answer," the principal said. "I am afraid to say I have no comment. However, I do believe in faith and trust. We will find these two beautiful girls, they will be safe and sound, and we will bring them home." The crowd cheered.

In the back of the area, the first nun was standing there, stroking her cock. "More," she moaned as she came on her own hands and knees. "Mother Inferior wants more."

To be continued....

This story will be continued in the series called 'Mother Inferior'.