A Witch's Grasp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muttering to himself, he folded the paper over and made his way back to Evelyn's bedroom. Perhaps he could at the very least finish his tasks quickly and take a nap or something, just to pass the time. Of course, passing the time only meant that he would be getting closer to a mouth filled with cock, but there was no way around that. He just had to face it. And god knows that, just like Evelyn had urged in her letter, he was doing his very best to come to terms with it...

----------

A few boring hours later, Alex once again swung the door to Clara's office open. "I'm done," he said, while the pretty, young girl sat there, tapping away at her keyboard.

She turned to him, a little smirk on her face. "My, you're quite the effective worker! Looks like Ms. King got the whole package when she hired you!"

"... What do I do now?" Alex replied, unamused.

"Well," Clara began, getting up from her office chair and walking over to the little couch next to the entrance. "You've done all your chores for today. All that's left is a little favor Ms. King asked of me."

"Which is?"

She sat down, patting the seat next to hear with her palm. "Sit down and I'll show you."

Alex hesitated a bit, trying to read the facial expression on the manager's face, looking for any hint of cruel intent, but saw only blankness. He went to sit down beside her, nervously keeping his gaze away her, but still focusing on what he could see in the corner of his eyes, as she picked up a little purse from the table next to her. She brought an item out from it, a little tube-shaped object that Alex instantly recognized.

He turned to her, baffled. "What... what are you gonna do with that?" he stammered.

"What do you think?" was Clara's indifferent reply.

"... You've got to be kidding me."

"It's just lipstick, Alex," she said, popping the cover off the tube. "I mean, you're already wearing a maid-outfit..."

"You don't think that's enough?" Alex retorted, his voice raised to an uncomfortable level. "You think I'm fine with more humiliation? That I'm just-"

"Please," Clara interrupted. "Please, Alex... I didn't decide this. There is nothing neither I nor you can do about it, so just stop protesting. Okay?"

Alex bit his quivering lip in frustration. Clara hadn't exactly come off as a particularly good person, but in this instance she was right. His problem was Evelyn's dirty, fucked-up mind, and with her, any complaints or resistance was completely futile. There was nothing that could stop her from treating him as she pleased, and whether or not Clara truly sympathized with that remained unclear, but she did at the very least deserve the benefit of the doubt.

"Fine," Alex mumbled. He positioned himself so that he was facing her and held his chin high, giving her easy access to his lips. "Get it over with."

With a smile on her face, Clara grabbed him under the chin. "Thanks. Purse your lips for me, would you?"

Embarrassing as it was, Alex did as told. He blushed as Clara immediately began applying the lipstick, her eyes focusing intently on her task at hand, as to prevent any smearing that her boss might find undesirable. Alex tried to avert his gaze from awkwardly staring at her, but found it rather difficult, and understandably so. Like he had already noted during the day before, she was a really pretty girl, in every way. A nice, curvaceous body, a well-shaped, alluring face, and jet-black hair that looked oh so silky smooth... In this strangely intimate moment, he almost wanted to reach out and hug her, and had it not been for her dubious nature, he actually might have.

"Now rub your lips together," she instructed him after finishing the application. She put the lipstick back in her purse while he did just that, and pulled out a small mirror that she held out in front of him. "There! What do you think?"

Alex stared at himself with a blank expression. "... Looks great," he said sarcastically. Clara had certainly done a good job, but that was hardly something to be particularly happy about. To his own dismay, he did notice that the color of the lipstick was one that went eerily well with his lightly tanned skin, as if it had been picked out for that very purpose. The worst part however, was that even without anything other than lipstick applied to his face, even he could tell that there was no point in anything else. Those thick eyelashes of his that he hated so much actually lookedgood in conjunction with his red lips. Not in the sense that he would ever prefer it over his natural looks, but from an objective standpoint it was a solid match.

"Right?!" Clara nonetheless beamed, and whether it was genuine or just a tongue-in-cheek comment was unclear.

Alex let out a heavy sigh. "What now?"

"You're done for today," Clara said, standing up and heading back to her chair behind her desk. "Well, until Ms. King comes back, that is. Shouldn't take too long."

"So what do I do until then?"

Clara shrugged casually. "I don't know. Just wait for her in her bedroom, I guess."

"Alright then..." Alex mumbled and rose from his seat, making his way to the door without looking back. Perhaps he really would have time to get a nap in.

Just as he was about to close the door, Clara spoke up a final time. "Oh, and Alex?"

"... Yes?" he muttered.

"Remember what I said. Have an open mind."

Alex rolled his eyes. "I will..."

In the short amount of time that he had been wearing his high-heels, he had made remarkable progress in moving across the hallways with increasing steadiness. Though he couldn't see it himself, the way every step he took in them pronounced his little bubble-butt under his short skirt, along with the rest of the outfit and his newly applied lipstick, he was definitely a pretty sight. But his unawareness was probably for the best. Who knows what he would feel if he were to find out what he had been made into.

Having closed the bedroom door behind him, he kicked off his shoes and crawled up on the big, soft bed. The faint scent of Evelyn remained in the sheets, but for the time being, he didn't care. Being forced to run humiliating errands for a person like her had definitely taken an emotional toll on him, and in the situation he had been forced into, sleep was probably the only thing that could ease his pain. Well, that and a big, luxurious meal perhaps.

Letting out a sniffle, he rested his back against the bed and closed his eyes. Even now, he was close to bursting out into tears, and perhaps it would have been a good time for just that, considering he was all alone. But pride can be a powerful thing. He couldn't allow someone like Evelyn to break him, even if she wasn't around to see it happen. The only ally he had was himself, and it would most likely remain that way for his entire ten week employment.

But then, of course, the idea of getting some alone time ended up being too good to be true. The bedroom door swung open, synchronized with Alex jolting up on the bed. With an immediate sense of dread setting in, he watched as the door closed, revealing the person who had entered. Of course, it was nobody else but Evelyn.

"Why, hello there!" she spoke cheerily, a wide smile on her wrinkled lips.

As much as he wanted to curse at her, Alex knew that there was no point. "Hello..." he mumbled back.

Evelyn shook her head and walked towards him. "No, no, no... That is not how you greet me when I return. I want to hear a 'welcome home, my lady.'"

"Oh, come on..."

"No complaining, boy," Evelyn insisted, leaning over him slightly, as if to appear larger and scarier. Not that she wasn't already over half a foot taller than him of course. "And get up from the bed so you can bow as well."

Clenching his teeth, Alex grumbled under his breath as he rose from where he sat, before bowing down just deep enough to not show any blatant disrespect. "Welcome home, my lady..." he mustered, after which he slowly stood back up, glaring at Evelyn's satisfied smile with a flushed, pouting face that only came off as adorable when taking his cute, feminine features into account.

"Good boy..." Evelyn purred, reaching out to run her hand through Alex's brown hair. "Did you turn on the bathwater?"

"Yes."

"And the heater?"

"Yes..."

"Great!" she beamed and began unbuttoning her suit jacket as she went towards the bathroom. "I'll be taking a bath, then. You just stay in bed and wait for me, okay?"

Alex nodded, and did as told. He lay back on the bed and watched as Evelyn disappeared into the bathroom, humming some cheery, annoying melody. It was a bit odd how she didn't comment on his lipstick at all, and it almost made him think that perhaps it wasn't that visible after all. Or maybe the old woman had just gone senile and thought that it was his natural look? But then again, would she really forget such a thing, considering that she was the one who specifically ordered it?

All of a sudden, Evelyn's head popped out from the entrance to the bathroom. "I'll be back in about 20 minutes," she said. "And then... I'd like to see how that pretty, red color looks smeared all over my cock..." With that, she flashed him a smirk and winked at him, before entering the bathroom once again, closing the door behind her this time.

I should have known better... he once again thought to himself.

----------

The faint click of the bathroom door was heard by Alex almost exactly 20 minutes after Evelyn had entered. He sat up, having laid down to collect himself for his imminent task, and looked over to see Evelyn emerge, wearing a white towel around herself. Their eyes met as she closed the door, after which she began walking towards him, hooking her thumbs underneath the towel where it covered her tits. With a smile, she stopped at the foot of the bed and slowly unveiled herself.

Alex damn near forgot to breathe as he witnessed the old woman's naked body for the first time. Those tits were nothing new to him, but the novelty of seeing them had not worn off in the slightest. Even with how they sagged a bit, he had never seen anything like them in porn or real life. And really, the sagging wasn't even necessarily a bad thing. It was something out of the ordinary, and considering the fact that every other aspect of her tits were exactly what was considered sexy, such as their large size, big, juicy nipples, and overall symmetry, the little twist that her age added was a welcome one.

As for the rest of her? Well, like he had already noted before, it's not like her body was free of wrinkles and moles, but by god, did she still look stunning. She must have spent an outrageous amount of time in the gym throughout her life, probably even to this day. It would have been wrong to describe her as outright muscular, though she definitely had a meaty, filled-out look, especially in the lower region. Her frame was already wide, but with the muscle she had put on around her hips, not to mention the fat that her genetics so fortunately had allowed her to store in that area as well, she had a shape that any 20 year-old woman would pay sweet money for... And Alex knew that without even needing her to turn around.

But while stunned by her strangely sexy, nude display, the emotion that he felt was mostly a sense of irritation. Not at Evelyn, but at himself. Her looks almost swayed him to admire her for a second, which was something that was absolutelynot allowed to happen. It would have been so much easier to hate her if she was ugly and gross as well, but her beauty and grace were undeniable, even with the lens of hatred he saw her through. That's why he had to be strong. He couldn't allow himself to consider her anything other than the monster she was.

Then of course... there was the dick. Hanging there, almost half way down her thigh, still exuding the same ominousness as it did when hard. Alex still couldn't believe how he, an 18 year old boy, could be so completely emasculated by a 68 year old woman. Strangely enough, that fact bothered him more than his imminent task of having to suck it.

Without a word, Evelyn suddenly put a knee up on the mattress and bent over, placing both hands on it as well. She began crawling towards Alex, staring at him with a little smirk on her face as she did it, while her huge, flaccid cock and fat tits swayed from side to side with her motions. Soon enough, she was practically enveloping him, with her hands and knees on each side of him as she kept crawling up the bed, and once her face loomed over his, she stopped. Her long, silvery hair, that was a shade darker with the moisture from the bath, hung down around the boy's head, boxing him in, forcing his attention to Evelyn's face.

"Don't look so grumpy, Alex..." she whispered tenderly. "It's going to be alright, I promise you."

Alex frowned and looked away. "I doubt it..."

Evelyn said nothing in response. What she did instead, was lean down to gently give Alex a wet smooch on his cheek. While he lay there, receiving the old woman's loving attention with complete unresponsiveness, she went on to cup the opposite side of his face and turned it up, allowing her to give him a kiss on his bright red lips as well. This time, there was no tongue involved. Perhaps due to impatience to move along to the main event, Evelyn parted their lips with a faint, wet smack, before flashing Alex a toothy grin. She ruffled his wavy, brown hair, and fell over on her back next to him, with her head against the same pillow he had was resting on.

"Now then, I do believe it's time for you to get to work," she said and parted her legs obscenely. "Grandma's gettingreally horny..."

Alex fought back his desire to cringe in response, and just let out a sigh instead. "Could you... guide me? Or something..."

Evelyn went quiet, and put her hands in between the pillow and the back of her head. "Hmm... I suppose I'm not against some quick foreplay."

"... Like what?"

"Well, since we started with a kiss..." she began, pausing for a moment of suspense. "How about you work your way down from there?"

An abrupt silence followed as Alex tried to figure out what she meant. For most people it wouldn't have been too hard to understand, but knowing Evelyn's personality made it all the more confusing. He had expected something far more extreme from someone like her, and if her suggestion was really as simple as it appeared, then he was in no position to complain.

He reached around her with his left arm, placing his hand on her shoulder, while his right arm remained on the pillow on the closer side of her body. With a gulp, he leaned down towards her neck with what appeared to be a hint of determination, pouting with his lips as he pressed them against it. He retracted them, closed his eyes, and kept going, kissing Evelyn's neck all over, making sure to put in as much effort as he could to please her. After all, there was no point in doing a half-assed job in protest when it was something as innocent as simply kissing her.

Evelyn made no indication that he was doing anything wrong, so he kept going, covering more and more of her skin in red lip marks. With about one kiss per two inches of skin, he slowly moved downwards, past her neck and collarbones, and continued to her chest. As the soft, yet sturdy texture of her body eventually transitioned to one that was even softer yet, Alex paused for a moment. He glanced to his left, at the stiff, thick nipples sticking up, wanting to kick himself for thinking that they would feel good to put in his mouth. But then, he remembered what Clara had told him...Try to find enjoyment in it...

He hovered over Evelyn's fat tits for a few seconds, appreciating the view, and realizing that this would be the best part of the whole ordeal. Then, he leaned forward again, grabbing her left titty with both hands and popping her hard nipple into his mouth. Knowing that he was expected to genuinely try to satisfy her, while at the same time not dwell too long on one spot, he sucked her breast like a thirsty baby, licked the nipple within his mouth, almost even chewed on it, all while his hands squeezed it like there was no tomorrow.

Suddenly, he could hear a cough from the top of the bed, and that was the only hint he needed to keep moving downwards. He pulled away from her nipple, giving it one last appreciative glance, knowing that it was all downhill from there. His kissing across her body resumed onto her soft, little tummy, spending some extra time in marking her belly button with a circle of red. Of course, that was just his way of stalling for another couple of seconds worth of mental preparation... Because just after, his lips had reached the little tuft of gray hair above Evelyn's massive cock.

"Good start, cutie..." she commented from above. "Now, crawl in between my legs... Let's get you nice and comfy."

Alex nodded hesitantly, and began climbing over Evelyn's leg to get in position. With dread, he looked up at her crotch, only to find that her cock was still completely flaccid, resting along with her balls on top of the mattress. Which of course meant that he had to be the one to get it up.

With his stomach against the bed, he mustered every bit of willpower he possessed and crawled up to Evelyn's cock. Taking a deep breath, he reached out to grab it by the base, wrapping his fingers around it and lifting it up as well as he could. Unsurprisingly, one hand wasn't even close to enough for what she was packing even in her flaccid state. The sheer heft of it ensured that the tip stayed pointing downwards, her soft shaft now merely draped over Alex's gripping fingers. He had no choice but to use his other hand as well, grabbing it near the head and lifting it up so that the slit was facing him.

He stared at it for a second, almost feeling as if it was looking back at him from within the little nest of foreskin that it was partially concealed in. Then, he leaned forward and gave it the first of many kisses. Then another one, still at the tip. Then another, on top of the skin-covered head, and then continuing along against the top of her length, with both of his hands now simply holding it up from underneath. He kept going until he got a noseful of her coarse, gray pubes, after which he retracted his lips to her tip.

By now, he had noted three things. One, his lipstick had been highly effective at leaving clear, errotic marks wherever he had been kissing. Two, the faint, yet obvious moans of pleasure coming from the serene woman, indicating that he was doing well. And three, the sensation that her cock was slowly growing heavier and thicker in his hands.

He took a deep breath.Here it goes... he thought to himself, and finally parted his lips, giving Evelyn's dick entry to his mouth. Closing his eyes, he gently enveloped it with his mouth a few inches down, then began slowly moving his head back and forth, with both hands attached to the base. The little muffled groans of resentment that he began uttering with each movement did little to drown out the wet noise of his spit beginning to coat Evelyn's still soft shaft.

"That's it, Alex..." Evelyn purred in that quivering, old lady-voice of hers, grinning triumphantly as she stared up at the ceiling. "Get grandma's cock all nice and wet..."

Every time she referred to herself as "grandma", Alex wanted nothing more than to rip his ears off. But he didn't let it show this time, not that she was watching him anyway. He continued to suck with as much genuine effort as possible, going a little further down her cock with every passing moment. He could feel it leaking precum into his mouth, which he forced himself to drink, lest he'd upset Evelyn... All while her cock twitched and throbbed... Slowly growing bigger...

Deciding to change it up a bit, perhaps in what was a wish to lay his eyes upon just how large it was getting, he slid his lips all the way back to the head. From there, he released one hand from the base and grabbed it mid-shaft, before promptly jerking her now half-erect cock off. His mouth remained in place with only the glans inside, which now had been freed of the foreskin that had previously covered it. Frowning as he felt the smooth texture against his tongue, he started sucking it like a lollipop, his tongue gently sliding against her precum-oozing tip, lapping it up over and over.