A Witch's Grasp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From out of nowhere, Evelyn suddenly wrapped her big, meaty legs around his small body. "Aah... I knew you'd be a natural, Alex... God, you're good at sucking cock..."

Even if he wanted to, he had no chance of escaping now. The woman's legs felt like tree trunks on his back, holding him in place with her ever-inflating dick in his mouth. It was growing even faster now... He remembered seeing it for the first time yesterday, how grotesquely thick it got at full mast, especially around the head. And that's exactly what his mouth was now forced to accommodate. In an almost flat-out panic, Alex breath quickened to hyperventing levels, as the fat dickhead filled up like a balloon in his mouth, and the precum, instead of merely leaking, was now practically shooting down his throat. Furthermore, the grip with which he held her shaft was quickly proving to be of insufficient girth. No longer could his fingers reach all the way around it, and just a gentle press against the rigid shaft made it clear that it was close to reaching its maximum size.

Unable to contain the cock in his mouth any further without gagging, Alex was forced to pull back. With aplop, his lips detached from around the rim of the glans, at the same time as he let both of his hands go of the shaft. Sure enough, that thing was now rock-hard. The moment it had been freed, it sprung up and hit her belly with a wet thud, before coming back to a neutral position, pointing straight at the ceiling, still twitching and leaking. Regaining his breath, the girly boy stared at it with an immediate feeling of inadequacy. You could stack two energy drink cans on top of each other and they still wouldn't be as voluminous as that thing.

"Oh my!" Evelyn exclaimed. "I think he likes you, Alex... He looks ready to burst already!" With a chuckle, she humiliatingly, yet at the same time lovingly, pet Alex's head, while he quickly went from stunned to irritated.

"... Does that mean we're done soon?"

Evelyn shrugged. "Well, yes, if you keep that skillful sucking of yours up... However..."

"... What?" said Alex, letting his irritation show.

"I believe you didn't go all the way down yet..."

It took a while for Alex to register her words, but he understood quickly enough. He looked down, past the massive pole of a dick, to what was resting below it. In a smooth sack, her massive balls lay there in wait for attention from a pair of lips, and hands for that matter.

With a strange sense of relief from getting a break from Evelyn's cock, Alex wordlessly slid his hand under her balls and lifted them up. As he held them in his palm, shocked by how heavy they were, he was suddenly overcome with that same overwhelming, musky scent from yesterday. In fact, he only now noticed that it wasn't just coming from her balls, but her cock as well.

"... Didn't you just come out of the bath?" he grumbled. "Why do they smell?"

Evelyn chuckled heartily. "That's just how they always smell, my dear. You'll get used to it... Or perhaps... you already like it?"

Alex opened his mouth, preparing to respond with something snide, but stopped himself at the last second. He swallowed his anger and directed his focus on her balls again, leaning in close enough to feel their heat on his skin. Sticking out his tongue, he gave them a slow lick across their entire surface, being met with a slight salty flavor. Next, he kissed the left one, applying pressure both with his hand and his lips, leaving a distinct lipstick mark on it, before doing the same to the right one. He repeated the process a couple of times, until both of Evelyn's huge, musky balls were covered in red.

Knowing his boss' impatience, he went one step further. Putting only one of her balls into his mouth, he instantly realized that this was going to be a difficult task. Due to its massive size, he decided to stop at the midpoint and wrapped his lips around the flabby, smooth skin containing her testicle. From there, he began sucking on it, just like he sucked cock before.

However, Evelyn was not satisfied. "Oh, no, no," she spoke up. "You can do better than that. Do both of them, all the way in."

Popping her nut out of his mouth, Alex looked up at her, baffled. "I-I can't fit both of them!"

"Oh, sure you can, silly. You can use a bit of force. Women like me are a bit tougher than men in that regard."

"But I..." Alex began, but upon seeing the demanding look on Evelyn's face, he instantly understood that any more complaining would do no good. "... Fine."

"Good boy," Evelyn replied in a satisfied tone, once again petting him on the head, ruffling his pretty hair. She took this pause as an opportunity to truly appreciate his looks, as he lay there, pouting with his red lips and glaring at her balls with his pretty eyes. She had been a bit skeptical about whether or not to give him more than just lipstick, but seeing him like this, worshipping her musky old cock and balls, he already looked like the perfect boy-toy. His skin was clear and smooth, his eyebrows were shapely and filled out, and his eyelashes... well, other than his bubble-butt, they were his best feature. No mascara was needed for them, long and luscious as they were.

Blushing with humiliation, Alex parted his jaws as far as possible, and leaned in to let Evelyn's nuts inside. At first, he simply pressed his mouth against them, hoping that they would be able to pop inside on their own, but that turned out to be impossible. They justwouldn't fit. He couldn't even get a third of her sack inside. Irritated, he did as Evelyn had instructed, and began pushing them in with both hands. Slowly, his cheeks gave way for them, beginning to bulge out as the plunged deeper and deeper. He gagged loudly as one of them suddenly squeezed past the other one, filling up his mouth so much that fitting any more seemed impossible.

"One more," Evelyn said. "You can push even harder."

Fuck it, Alex thought, using practically all his force to finish his task. Slowly, the rest of her sack filled up what little space was left in his mouth, until finally his lips closed around the entirety of her nuts. With another gag, he tried to convince himself that it wasn't so bad, that her balls had no chance of going down his throat, and that any desire to throw up was just in his head.

Evelyn seemed satisfied enough. "Mmm, that's good..." she moaned. "Now suck them harder. As hard as you can."

With an exhausted jaw and a desire to end his suffering as quickly as possible, Alex immediately started going to town on the balls in his mouth. His cheeks bulged out like that of a chipmunk as he lay there, using every surface inside his mouth to squeeze the balls together, to a point that would have caused severe pain to any normal person. But Evelyn was far from normal, that much was clear by now.

He still couldn't believe that this was actually happening. Him, a young man in what should have been the peak of his lifetime, having his face pushed up against the genitals of a damn 68 year old woman, who for whatever reason had a cock rather than a vagina between her legs. A cock that not only must have been one of the biggest on the planet, but whose musky smell was almost suffocating him by now, all while its constant throbbing made it hit him on his nose and forehead over and over.

"Alright..." Evelyn sighed at long last. "You can move on now."

In less than a second, Alex withdrew his head, only to have the Evelyn's droopy balls get stuck behind his lips. Just like on their way in, he had to use all his power to finally have them pop free with a wet squelch, ejecting his buildup of saliva along with it. Coated in a wet sheen, her balls hit the mattress once again, surrounded by a huge spit-stain. Alex was finally allowed to take a breather, caressing his sore jaw while turning his attention to her cock again.

But just as he was about to get into position, Evelyn chimed in. "Hey now, what are you doing? That's the wrong direction."

Alex glared at her wide-eyed. "... 'Wrong direction'?"

"Didn't I tell you?" she continued."All the way down..."

One glance at the growing smirk on the old woman's smug face was all it took for Alex to understand. "You have got to be kidding me..." he said, matter-of-factly.

"Oh, quit your whining. I just came out of the bath, it's perfectly clean."

"Th-that doesn't matter!" Alex protested. "It's still-"

"Alex," Evelyn interrupted sternly, a grim look in her eyes. "You will do as I say. No protesting."

Gritting his teeth, Alex silenced himself. Once again, he was helpless to resist his tormentor's orders. Blushing, he grabbed her nutsack by the base and flung it aside, revealing the bottom of Evelyn's fat, but shapely buttcheeks, and although the crack between them were visible, what he was after was not.

"Can you... like, lift your hips or something?" he asked.

"How about this?" Evelyn bubbled in response. She grabbed herself by the folds of her knees and pulled her legs up towards her face, revealing her massive butt in all its glory.

Even with all the negative emotions that Alex was going through, he couldn't deny that the sight in front of him was anything butamazing. This was his first time seeing more than just the outline of her glutes, and that alone had clearly only been a teaser for their magnificence. There was some cellulite and stretch marks here and there for sure, but it didn't matter. It was the roundest, thickest, most soft-locking booty he had ever laid his eyes upon. The perfect blend of muscle and fat, one might say.

But he wasn't her to ogle. He had a task to perform.

Gulping in awe, he crawled up towards it until he was close enough to easily be crushed underneath it, should Evelyn decide to sit up. He trembled as he reached out with his hands, overcome with the realization that this would be the first time he ever touched a woman's ass. After what felt like an eternity to him, his hands finally connected to it, upon which his breath stopped for a moment. He felt the heat rushing into his palms, the smoothness of her skin against his, and the soft feeling of his fingers sinking into her womanly flesh.

After taking a moment to appreciate Evelyn's form, he slid his hands between her cheeks, slowly and carefully pulling them apart, as if dreading what he would be met with... but any dread was proven unnecessary. What he was presented with wasn't any less appealing than with a woman his own age. She was perfectly smooth and clean shaven, just like the rest of her butt and legs, and in the center, her purple, puckered hole awaited, making ever so slight clenching motions, as if awaiting a tongue grinding against it.

Having almost puked on a pair of massive balls had killed any arousal that Alex might otherwise have experienced from Evelyn's beauty, but this brought him right back. His little cock stiffened within seconds upon seeing what awaited him, even though he still wasn't too eager about giving her a rimjob. But even with that said, there was a strange sense of longing somewhere deep inside his mind.

Curious but wary, he leaned in, putting his nose up to Evelyn's asshole, before taking a little whiff. Thankfully, he was met with a pleasant smell this time, like that of flowery body wash, proving that even though she was old, she still took great care of her hygiene. Although strangely enough, that didn't seem to apply to her genitals. One wondered if they really were supposed to have that kind of musk to them, or if she had left them like that on purpose...

Alex closed his eyes and stuck out his tongue, pressing it against the wrinkled surface and frowning in annoyance as he felt Evelyn's heavy balls resting on his forehead. He was immediately met with an abrupt moan from her, just as a jolt went through her old body and her asshole puckered up from the sudden sensation. His tongue started licking across its surface, up and down, from side to side, slowly at first, but steadily increasing in speed. He could feel her loosening up more and more, and after a while she was lying there completely still in pleasure, her asshole completely relaxed. Without even thinking about it, he had his lips closed around whole orifice soon enough, while his tongue continued to rim her.

"Oh, Gods..." Evelyn groaned, her elderly, quivering voice coming through clearly. "Is there anything you can't do, Alex? I swear, you were destined to be mine..."

Barely even listening to her, Alex simply continued to lick her asshole. What he realized fairly quickly into his task was that... it wasn't bad. And when you think about it, it makes sense. When they were about to have sex for the first time, Alex had obviously assumed that Evelyn was like any other woman down there, with a vagina and an asshole. Sure, giving a 68 year old woman a rimjob might notsound very appealing, but considering that this woman in particular was beautiful and had good hygiene, Alex probably would have been willing to get a bit kinky with her. Perhaps his initial hesitation was due to his mind being clouded by the presence of her cock and balls...

"Ooo... just like that..." Evelyn moaned, arching her neck back in pleasure, her gray, wavy hair flowing out onto the bed. "Mmm... Don't forget about my cock though, sweetheart... Use your hands..."

Should've known... Alex thought to himself, blindly reaching for her cock with his right hand. Closing his fingers around as much of her stiff girth as possible, he began jerking her off with hand motions synchronized with that of his tongue.

Evelyn bit her lip and gripped the mattress in the mind-numbing pleasure she was experiencing. "Oh, yes! Keep going, sweetie... Grandma's close..."

Suddenly, there was a warm, wet sensation on Alex's gripping fingers that he couldn't quite place. It flowed down across his hands with such abundance that it actually started to send droplets of it flying with each motion of his jerking hand. Only when he noticed the strange, squishy sound that came with it did he realize that it was precum, which must have been spewing out of Evelyn's huge dick like a damn waterfall. With that, he knew that she wasn't exaggerating. She was about to burst.

"Ngh,fuck!" she shouted, breaking away from the almost eloquent manner with which her previous dirty talk had been spoken. "Come here Alex! Finish me with your mouth!"

Alex flinched as Evelyn's thick legs once again came crashing down onto his tiny body, and with them came her big cock and balls, slapping him in the face with a wet splash of precum. As much as he wanted to bitch and complain, he knew that this was not the time. It was unlikely that Evelyn would punish him in any meaningful way if he did, but the last thing he wanted was for her to grab him by the head, shoving her engorged shaft down his throat and force him to drink her nasty cum.

Instantly feeling the soreness returning, he opened his mouth wide and took the throbbing cock inside, its thick, hammer-like head already stretching his lips and jaws. Closing his hips around the length a couple of inches below her glans, he began to move back and forth, sucking his cheeks together in a vacuum, his tongue assaulted by the flavor of her precum flooding him. Desperate to please, to put an end to their session, Alex went deeper and deeper with each forward movement, gagging each time Evelyn's meat-pole pressed against the entrance of his throat. The already slippery shaft was quickly coated in an additional layer of his spit, as was the mattress below them, and the room echoed of vulgar, wet, slurping noises that was befit for a sweaty, sticky blowjob session like that.

With a worried expression on his face, he looked up to see Evelyn staring down at him with a face that could only be described as unhinged. The glistening look in her blue eyes and furrowed eyebrows made it seem like she wanted to devour him, especially paired with the way her hands tightly clutched and pulled the bed sheet, looking like she was about to rip it into shreds and grab onto Alex instead, to pin him down and fuck him into a cum-filled mess. Not to mention the way she had sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and was biting down on it as if to stop herself from roaring in pleasure, all while her wide, hooked nose flared out with each deep, heavy breath.

"Mmm, shit!" she growled, grabbing Alex by the hair and pulling him off her cock with aplop. She sat up straight, flinging accumulated droplets of sweat all around her, her floppy tits jiggling like crazy, as her free hand gripped her twitching cock and began jerking it off. "Open your mouth! Stick your tongue out!" She held him at the perfect angle for what was about to happen, and after just a hint of hesitation on his part, Evelyn was delighted to see him obeying her. She couldn't have imagined a better view than just that, the worried little boy stretching his pretty, wet tongue out wide, while his gorgeous, brown eyes looked up at her like an innocent girl who had no idea what to expect.

Evelyn gritted her teeth as she jerked herself further to the edge, her cock throbbing as though it were alive, and her balls working overtime to prepare an eager batch of sperm to dump all over Alex's pretty face. The incoming orgasm was practically burning her insides, like a furnace drawing energy from every part of her body, bringing it closer and closer to exploding. She could feel it all the way from the tips of her fingers and toes, rippling through her body like a tidal wave, all of it moving towards the epicenter that was her glistening, fat cock. Then, finally, her large, saggy balls tightened as they got their long-awaited relief.

"Ohgod..." she moaned, finally relaxing her body, her jerking hand coming to a halt. The first shot of cum came out with such power that her cock visibly recoiled, sending it flying in a vertical arch across Alex's face, beginning on his tongue and ending up on his forehead. The next ones came quickly after, adding line after line of white on her boy-toys sexy features. Before long her cum started to look more like a single mass than several small portions... as was normal by her standards.

Alex had no graceful way of receiving his cum-shower. With each shot he flinched, and with each shot, the white, sticky pool in his mouth grew bigger, spreading over every last one of his taste buds. And his skin was equally targeted. But as his face was slowly buried under the thick ropes of semen, nothing went through his head other than shocked admiration. His tongue was already coated, his eyes glued shut, and his brain fried from the stinky scent of her intoxicating granny-cum. And still, she kept orgasming. At least five more bursts of seed hit his face, hair, and the back of his throat, until finally, he could feel it turning into a faint trickle onto the tip of his tongue.

"Ahh..." Evelyn sighed, finally loosening her grip around the tuft of Alex's hair. "You really know how to take care of and old lady like me..."

Alex lay there in silence with his face turned upwards, unable to move without spilling the contents of his still open mouth. The only thing that was on his mind in that moment wascum. Any coherent thoughts that his brain tried to form were cut short by the taste, smell and feeling of the white goo that covered him. A baffled sense of disbelief over what he had just experienced was all that he could manage. How could an elderly woman like her have remained so virile throughout the years? He could never have hoped to match any of her sexual aspects, whether it be cock size, stamina, or, as proven now, output of cum. His asshole had already experienced it, but his brain only fully understood it now, having seen it up close.

"Can't have you lying there like a fool all day, can we?" Evelyn asked with a smirk. "Be a good boy now. Swallow grandma's cum."