A Witch's Grasp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filled with both relief and disgust by her command, Alex cast a glance at her for a second, before deciding to get it over with. His lips closed, shutting in the mouthful of warm nut behind them, and after one last moment of mental preparation, he swallowed. Strangely enough, he wasn't hit with a desire to throw up as he felt the fluid travel down his throat... It actually went down quite smoothly.

Stranger yet, he only now realized that the taste that lingered in his mouth wasn't actually all that bad. It was bitter for sure, but not exclusively. Perhaps Evelyn's healthy diet was to thank for the fruity sweetness to it... Regardless, he was unsure of how he felt about this realization. Sure, some part of him was relieved that there was at least one aspect of his future blowjob sessions with Evelyn that he didn't have to dread. He just hoped, for the sake of his own pride, that it wouldn't taste better and better with each time...

Evelyn put on a loving smile. "Good boy... I'm glad to see that you enjoyed yourself."

"I... I hated it..." he stammered back... but his weak voice carried none of the conviction that he had intended. His brain was still being attacked not only by the taste of cum, but the smell of it as well. He was still out of breath from all the sloppy choking action that had just taken place, but regardless of much Evelyn's stinky seed was singeing his nose hairs he refused to breathe with his mouth, lest he would look like a horny dog. The last thing he wanted was to give Evelyn false ideas.

But she was unconvinced. "Oh, sweetheart, don't lie to me," she said dismissively. "Even though you're covered in my semen, I can see on your face that I've won you over... Isn't that right, my sweet little cum-loving grandson?"

"F-fuck you," Alex mustered between heavy breaths.

"Hmph, is that your post-sex catch-phrase?" Evelyn jested. "I might have to give you a spanking later, young man."

"Whatever..."

The old woman giggled softly. "Are you getting hungry for dinner?"

Alex glared at her suspiciously. "... Is that a trick question?"

"Oh, you silly little thing," Evelyn said, ruffling his hair again. "I'm talking about food, not semen. Unless you want more...?"

"... I'd prefer food, please," Alex muttered, unamused.

"Well then, I believe oven roasted chicken with rosemary and lemon is on the menu today. How does that sound?"

Alex practically started salivating immediately at the thought of getting to wash away the bittersweet taste of seed. "That sounds good..."

"Great!" Evelyn bubbled. "Let me help you up." Hooking her hands under Alex's armpits, she used her surprising old-lady strength to easily pull him up on his knees. Then, she leaned in to give him a quick kiss on the lips, taking in the flavor of her own cum. "But before dinner... I'd say both you and I need a long, steamy shower..."