All Comments on 'A Witch's Love'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different

It's was....different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
exciting

I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Weird !

I always thought I was very open.

I got a feeling of dismay when his body began to change. They were very well matched apparently. Seemed strange that they both got characteristics of the other.

Also seemed strange when he apparently became more submissive.

Looked at it and there really isnt a need for the man to be dismayed if he becomes more submissive.

It made me think I am not as unbiased as I thought I am.

Even stronger is that the feeling of discomfort didnt go away.

Thanks for the feelings, but not something I would be happy with if it happened to me.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Great story, though I tend to like 1st person narratives better. I wondered about the magic, that they didn't discuss it. I was very surprised in the conclusion when you said, " They wanted to bring up their children in a two parent home." I'm attributing it to an accident of speech on your part, rather than a narrowness of mind (though I'm just as likely to be engaging in self-deception).

Tootight1Tootight17 months ago

Nice story, the whole time I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, but it didn't happen, which is a good thing I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous