A Witch's Night In

Story Info
A young witch pays her special friend a visit.
2k words
4.41
5.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thunder rumbled outside the stone hut deep inside the forest. Within, the young witch Guinevere-- or Gwen as she prefers to be called--was putting the finishing touches on her makeup: a layer of sparkling gloss atop a coating of deep violet lip stain. She set down the gloss and picked up the inky pencil used to draw on her sharp eyeliner. Her eyelids were decorated much like her lips, shaded in glistening purple. She added beneath the outside corner of her left eyes a small star with the eyeliner. Admiring her handiwork, Gwen couldn't resist chewing on her lip and offering her reflection a flirtatious wink.

The witch rose from her seat, smoothing down her black dress. The simple article featured long, wide sleeves, a short skirt that barely extended a third of the way down her thighs, and a deep neckline that would have left her navel exposed were just a few inches further. The open front gave a generous taste of the witch's generous bust. She fluffed up her shoulder-length black hair and picked up the candle from her dresser. Fully dolled up, she made her way towards the door to her date.

With the creaking of an old wood door and the soft sounds of bare feet against smooth stone steps, Gwen descended the stairway hidden beneath her home. What awaited her at the bottom was a large, stone double door covered in runes. The witch whispered the secret words and the doors slowly opened themselves. A rush of air pulled into the opening doors snuffed the light of Gwen's candle, though the witch was unfazed. She had been here many times before. She set the candle down and stepped inside, her bare feet met with the cool, nearly ankle deep water that filled the room.

The circular room was rather large, about twenty feet in diameter, and pitch dark. The gentle splashing of her steps was the only sound that echoed through the chamber. That is, until the ancient doors closed themselves behind her with a resounding thud. As soon as the doors closed, the room's floor beneath the water began glowing brightly. The pale blue light refracted through the water, casting dancing patterns all over the walls and ceiling. Moments passed. Then, something--or some things--emerged from the water. Four long, tentacular appendages with phallic ends swayed idly in the still air, dripping in the water they emerged from. The slimy tendrils glistened with whatever oily fluid coated their surface, all seemingly pointing towards the center of the room where the witch stood.

Gwen smiled. "Hey baby. Been a while." She cooed. One more tentacle emerged much closer to her. The dripping thing had a heavy scent to it, but not wholly unpleasant. It coiled around her vicinity, prodding its tip into her hair. "Hm? Oh yeah, I cut it ages ago. It's growing back in now." The witch explained, turning to face the tentacle exploring her. She wrapped her hand lightly around it, bringing it close to her face. "Oh I missed you..." She breathed, planting a kiss along the underside, following up with a long lick. She could feel the cock twitch in her hand and against her tongue. She moaned softly at the taste. It was so familiar yet so missed. It was almost nostalgic. She wrapped her lips around the head, slowly sliding down, keeping her tongue pressed up to the underside.

Gwen bobbed her head up and down for a few moments until she felt the lower lengths of the shaft start to reel back. She took this as a sign and let the cockhead go, a few strands of mixed drool and slime keeping her connected to it for a few seconds longer. She took a deep breath and wiped her mouth before the tentacle guided itself to press into her chest. The witch giggled. "Oh? Guess you missed these too huh?" She teased, pressing her breasts together against the tentacle. The slimy appendage let itself slide up and down, enveloped by her bust. "Mm... get back up here." Gwen goaded. The tentacle obeyed, sliding up into the witch's mouth. It slid up and down, between her tits and between her lips. The tip prodded at the back of her throat as Gwen bobbed her head in a complimentary motion. She massaged her chest, fondling herself as she held the tentacle between her tits while it slid against her.

The witch gagged a bit as the tip pushed past her throat. While she was more than capable of deepthroating her friend, she wasn't quite expecting it so quickly in their reunion. She reeled back, coughing. "E-Erhm. Eager, are we?" She asked, her voice faltering slightly. She brought a hand up to stroke the tentacle near its head.

A new tentacle approached the witch, and leaned in to lift up her skirt, revealing a lack of any underwear. "Hey. Pervert." She snapped, giving the probing tentacle a retributive smack, followed by a playful giggle. While the rejection was fully sarcastic in nature, it didn't stop the tentacle from retaliating. It quickly wrapped itself around her legs, and the next thing Gwen knew, she was crying out in surprise as she was lifted into the air upside down. The skirt of her dress was flipped up, and her smooth, wet pussy was now fully exposed and vulnerable to the probing of the tentacle holding her aloft.

Gwen bit her lip, stifling a moan. "Mm, now we're talking!" She reached down to pull her dress over her head and let it fall down into the shallow water. Better it get wet than what was about to happen to her now naked body. Before the dress even hit the water, the witch's body was swarmed with tentacles. Two wrap around her waist and coil up and around to squeeze her breasts. She reached down to the one teasing her lower lips, wrapping her fingers around and guiding it to slither deep inside her. She moaned out loudly. The echoing cry of pleasure was quickly stifled as a tentacle filled her mouth and pushed past her throat.

The tentacles filling Gwen from both ends slid back and forth, in and out of their respective holes. The chamber was full of soft sounds of slick, wet flesh, and an eager but strained throat. Gwen brought a hand up to steady the tentacle ruthlessly facefucking her, and was met with a new one wrapped around her wrist. Another grabbed her other arm for good measure and held them both tightly behind her back. Delighted by the restraint, the witch bellowed a muffled moan, hanging her head back and giving in to the overwhelming stimulation.

Not a second passed where Gwen's throat was full of slimy tentacle, and the one that occupied her sex pushed itself against her cervix over and over. Drool dripped from the corner of her mouth up her face. Little bits of her personal lube splashed out from each powerful thrust. The helpless witch squirmed not out of resistance, but ecstasy. Her eyes rolled towards the back of her head as her senses were overwhelmed. It all felt so good that she struggled to even focus on breathing through her nose regularly while her throat was filled. She saw spots, but she didn't care. It was too good. Too much. She was going to cum. She gagged and moaned against the tentacle in her mouth. Her body shivered and writhed, muscles tensing, back arching. Her pussy quivered around the relentless tentacle which shivered in turn as a rush of warmth pulsed through the tendril before unleashing its load inside of the witch. The creature came so much that Gwen's pussy quickly overflowed with the warm fluid, oozing up her stomach and between her ass cheeks.

After one tentacle came, another quickly followed. The barely there Gwen could feel the twitch in her mouth and the thick spunk spurting into her throat. The tentacle pulled out, ejaculating both in Gwen's mouth and all over face as she gasped for air. Breathless and coughing, the naked witch wore a wide grin on her face as her companion gently brought her back down to the ground. There, she lay down, chest heaving as she caught her breath. She licked her lips and swallowed the cum, the taste was as delightfully strong as its smell.

With a groan, Gwen sat herself up, wiping away her dried tears of pleasure. She saw that the tentacles were starting to retract. "Oh no you don't." She said, grabbing the closest one. She adjusted herself to practically straddle it, guiding the tip back towards her messy sex. The tentacle complied, sliding inside her. Gwen gave a contented sigh as she was filled once more. She looked over her shoulder at another distant tentacle. She reached behind herself to spread her ass cheeks invitingly. "Well? I'm waiting."

The creature knew better than to argue with an aroused witch, and after a second or two of prodding, the slimy cock pushed its way into Gwen's back end. She moaned in response, starting to bounce her hips. The tentacles moved with her rhythm, and the chamber was soon filled with breathy moans once more.

Thanks to a hefty creampie from an eldritch being, Gwen was charged with magical energy that she chose to first harness in a beckoning curl of her finger, pulling a tentacle into her grasp. With a wicked smirk on her face, she wrapped both magically charged hands around the shaft. "Now be a good boy and spray your hot stuff all over me." She commanded breathily. One hand held the tentacle steady while the other mercilessly pumped up and down the sensitive head. Gwen chewed on her lip, stifling her moan rolling and grinding her hips down on the two tentacles inside her while she stroked the third.

Her hand alone spurred the creature on, but the magical sensations that came with it made short work of the tentacle. It shuddered in Gwen's hands, and the first blast of hot sticky cum filled her hand before she let the rest spurt all over her chest. "Yessss!" She hissed, relinquishing the exhausted tentacle. Her cum-covered hand instead came down to slickly stroke the length writing inside of her pussy. She leaned forward slightly, rolling her hips more and more until her rhythm brought her hips to an excited bounce. The tentacles moved with her at a pace that could barely keep up. With all the riding and writhing, Gwen's pleasure was once again near climax. Her moaning and breathing grew more and more unsteady, and her wild rhythm began to falter more and more. The tentacles inside both her holes began to press the advantage, fucking her harder and faster.

"F-Fuck!" Gwen cried out. Her whole body shivered, her hands gripping the tentacle fucking her pussy, while the one fucking her in the ass continued to rail her unobstructed. She crashed her hips down, splashing the shallow water she was kneeling in. Her orgasm took her. Her body shivered and shook. The air crackled around her. One tentacle pressed up against her cervix while the other writhed deeper and deeper into her ass.

The witch was so enraptured in ecstasy that she could hardly speak coherently. "A-Ahhh oh fuck... Deep... C-Cum! Cumming!! Cum in me!!!" One orgasm led directly into another, much more powerful climax. Her eyes flashed violet, and magic surged out from her. Her back arched and her holes clenched. The tentacles inside her were trapped physically and magically, their cum drained out and overflowing her holes. The arcane climax was so powerful, in fact, that every idle tentacle shuddered and spurt. Cum flew all around the chamber and splashed all over each other, the witch, and into the water.

When the air itself finally calmed, the tentacles all retreated below the shallow surface, disappearing from the sight, and the refracting light disappeared. Panting heavily, Gwen cast a small light in the palm of her hand. She was alone now. "What? No cuddles?" She asked the empty chamber. Groaning, she slowly stood up, legs quivering as she struggled for steadiness. Her free hand reached around to scoop a glob of cum out of her ass, bringing the sticky fingers into her mouth. She savored the taste and texture, swishing it around in her mouth briefly before swallowing and sighing. "Alright then. See you again soon, my darling."