Witch Warden Academy

Story Info
A pervy ghost and his pet demon threaten Gilda's Halloween.
18.3k words
4.7
9.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
847 Followers

**Nonhuman Content Warning: This is my second submission for the Literotica 2021 Halloween Story Contest. It's an intense fantasy with gratuitous, nonhuman supernatural sex. It includes some BDSM, some nonconsent/reluctance, and a good bit of magic. If you're disturbed by sex with a demon or annoyed by the inner monologue of a cute and horny witch, you may not enjoy Gilda's adventure, but I really hope you do. Happy reading!**

*

Cemetery Hill Dorm lived up to its name. Located at the top of the north tower, its windows offered melancholy views of a dilapidated chapel surrounded by acres of moldy gravestones and mist. The dorm rooms were dull gray stone with exposed beams. The senior wardens didn't allow personal touches. They had their reasons, and we mostly respected them. The only colorful thing about the place was my friend Tonya. Her platinum blond hair, bright blue eyes, and cherry red lips could brighten any room, not to mention her abundance of blushing cleavage that always seemed ready to fall out of her bodice. My hair was dark and wavy around my pale face and dark blue eyes. I kept my lips blood red and my ample breasts safely strapped into my corset.

Tonya and I were freshmen and still getting acquainted with the seriousness of Witch Warden Academy, not to mention the dreary castle grounds. Resting on a cliff between Cemetery Hill and Deadwood Forest, Warden Castle was conveniently located just outside of the bustling city of Igdon. For humans, Igdon was a city of frequent unspeakable horrors. Built over a volcanic gate to Hell, the city became a supernatural breeding ground. Witches, warlocks, vampires, werewolves, changelings, and other magical beings called it home. Unreal entities thrived on the magic pumping through the swollen energy channels under the city. The veil between the land of the living and the realm of the dead was naturally thin in that area because of the gate. On Halloween, it was almost nonexistent. Witches were sent to Igdon and Warden Castle to expand their knowledge of magic. It was a genuine trial by fire. Witch Wardens were an exclusive coven of witches trained to supervise all supernatural activity that could influence human life in the realm.

Tonya and I were both third-generation vampire hybrids, or nature witches, to be precise. Most humans didn't realize that witches were offspring of something more frightening. We could easily wield magic without needing to drink blood, which put us in higher standings with humans. I was mostly raised by my human grandmother in the coastal city of Hampton. My mother was a succubus and a madame at a popular burlesque in North Hampton. She secretly fed on her many horny customers. Her father was a demon incubus from Igdon. They're not close, if you were wondering.

My childhood was strange and full of magic. I didn't have a lot of friends because of that, but I did find someone strange like me to date. My first boyfriend, Richard, kept me company when I was lonely. He was a butcher's apprentice and a hybrid werewolf. He wasn't powerful enough to transform like his father, but he was wicked strong and loved raw meat. Sadly, his father was involved in a supernatural accident and was sanctioned by the local Witch Warden. As a result, Richard and his family were forced to move to a neighboring city where people didn't know what they were. It was a compromise to keep everyone happy, and it left me lonely again.

Before he left, Richard had awakened sexual cravings in me that I wanted to explore. I had recently turned nineteen and considered myself a mature adult, so I asked my mother if I could join the family business. She vehemently refused. She said I was magically gifted and needed to pursue a future with the Witch Wardens. She didn't give me any say in the matter after Richard's family was forced to leave Hampton. She didn't want to risk the same thing happening to us. Becoming a Witch Warden would give me favorable standing in human cities. A week after that conversation, I received an acceptance letter by crow mail and was immediately shipped off to Igdon. Warden Castle would be my home for the next four years.

I met Tonya at Witch Warden Academy. We were the same age and came from similar backgrounds. She was my roommate in the Cemetery Hill Dorm. We were two of six students that lived in the freshman tower. I considered myself wild and always ready for a good time, but Tonya would let things get out of control. I think she enjoyed being at the mercy of chaos. Our dorm matron, Warden Blair, said we would be the death of her, and that was saying a lot. Tonya was overconfident for a freshman, and it was mostly because of her cousin Jane. Jane was a senior Witch Warden that taught psychic defense at the castle. Tonya naively believed Jane's crazy stories had prepared her for freshman year.

Life in the castle was creepy, to say the least. The vacant rooms definitely outnumbered the students and staff. Witch Wardens traditionally lived alone. Freshmen were assigned roommates for safety reasons. Immature witches were easy targets for unreal beings. The whole point of having a haunted castle for a school was to desensitize the students to the supernatural horrors they would eventually have to fight. Seeing ghosts almost every day was a shock. Waking up in the middle of the night with something evil in your bed was worse. Tonya was handling it better than me. She didn't wake up with venomous spiders in her sheets as much as I did. My critter-repellent spells needed work. Tonya and I eventually learned enough basic spells to keep ourselves safe when Matron Blair wasn't around. We fortified our rooms and beds with protection spells every night and morning. It was a practice we would continue for the rest of our lives if we became Witch Wardens.

As the weeks passed, I was more confident with my spells and comfortable with daily life at the castle. Halloween was one day away, and I was no longer dreading the power trial I would have to endure that morning. I wasn't looking forward to the test by any means, but I wasn't seized with terror at the thought of it. I even had an idea of how I could pump myself up for it. My personal exploration with Richard taught me that sexual gratification strengthened me. I started having sex with him two months before he moved away, and I noticed my magic felt charged afterward. I could easily make plants grow with a simple touch, I could start a fire with a snap of my fingers, and I needed less food and sleep. It was fantastic. Tonya said that was normal for a lot of witches, and we would have classes dedicated to sexual exploration after the power trials. She dropped a sexually charged book on my bed Saturday morning as she prepared to leave the dorm for the day.

"What's that?" I called as she headed for the door.

"A dirty book. Your name was written on the bag I found it in. Someone left it at the door for you. I almost tripped over it last night. I opened it, sorry. I want to read it after you!" she chuckled before she skipped out of the door.

I was in the process of collecting my shower supplies. I wanted to get my hair washed before I missed breakfast. I gave the book a passing glance on my way to the shower. The image on the cover stopped me in my tracks. It was a detailed golden outline of a naked woman. She was lying on her back with her wrists, ankles, and knees restrained. Her legs were spread wide with thick snake-like tentacles wrapped around her thighs and calves. The tentacles had bulbous tips. Their long bodies were attached to a smiling demon blob at the bottom of the cover. One tentacle was deep in the woman's mouth while two were wrapped around her breasts, squeezing them into plump balls. One of the tentacles had its head pressed against the woman's exposed privates. Her labia appeared to be swollen where it was pushing against her, threatening to penetrate her.

I felt warm between my legs as I examined the disturbing picture, wondering what it would feel like to be in that position. I was surprised at myself for feeling aroused by it. I had never imagined or wanted anything like that to happen to me. I didn't understand why my body would react with arousal instead of revulsion. I figured my lack of indulgence was the cause. I hadn't found a chance to play with myself in weeks. Terror had that effect on a freshman.

"Kinky Witch Gratification," announced the title in gold letters above the woman's head.

I dropped my shower supplies on the end of the bed before I sat down and picked up the book. I flipped it over to discover an equally disturbing image on the back. The tentacle had penetrated the woman. Her swollen pussy lips were stretched wide around its girth. Her abdomen was slightly extended from the intrusion. Fluids were dripping out of her and down the tentacle's thick shaft. The demon was smiling as he licked her juices off the side of the appendage.

My heart was thumping, and my skin felt hot as I studied the image. I ached between my legs as I gazed at the woman's stretched cunt, wondering what it would feel like to be forced open by a demon. I was ashamed of how I felt, and it added to my arousal. I crossed my legs and tightened my vaginal muscles to increase the horny tingle. I ran my fingertip over the textured tentacle that was exploring inside the woman's body. I imagined a thick pink tentacle was secretly slithering out from under my bed. I innocently opened my legs, pretending not to realize it had slid into my nightgown. I moaned and flexed my inner muscles as I imagined its tip pressing into my swollen skin and finding the juices that were beginning to drip out of me. I wanted it to part my tight muscles and slither inside me, stretching me around its thick shaft. I could easily finger myself to satisfaction at that point, but I was rudely interrupted before my hand made it between my legs.

"What are you looking at, Gilda?" spoke a ghostly male voice from across the room.

I gasped and dropped the book on my bed as my eyes darted towards the main door. I squinted at the shadowy corner by the coat rack and saw a ghostly apparition of a young man standing there. It was Kent, my personal ghost stalker. I was less afraid of him after dealing with him for two months. For some reason, he only haunted me. He stayed in the shadows and would speak to me when I was alone. He was handsome and dressed in a simple white linen shirt and breeches. His hair fell in careless locks over his forehead. I wasn't sure of the color. I figured it was black when he was alive. His translucent skin was pale, and his eyes were a misty gray.

"Good morning, Kent. You startled me. Did you get tired of waiting for me in the bathroom?" I smirked.

He smiled in embarrassment and took a step backward into the shadows. I thought he might disappear after I called out his perverted behavior, but he didn't.

"Do you not like me watching you?" he whispered.

I sighed and shook my head at his question. I honestly did like him watching me, but I didn't want to tell him that. A perverted ghost stalker was a new thing for me. I asked Matron Blair about him, and she said he was probably lonely, or I reminded him of a lost lover. Ghosts that appeared around Igdon could be dangerous. Their bodies were dead, but their psychic energy sustained their spirit form, and the power spewing from the Hell gate under the city was an endless source of energy. Kent could probably hurt me if he really wanted to, but I could easily chase him away with my own psychic scream. Jane helped me perfect that defensive spell last month. I hadn't used it on him yet, and I doubted I would have to. Kent's creepy lurking and staring weren't exactly hostile.

"I haven't seen you so clearly this early in the morning before. Is the veil thinning already?" I asked, hoping to change the subject.

"It is. It ripples with weakness across the realm, starting under the city. As Halloween draws near and the veil shatters, my form will almost be corporeal like the dead that roam the wastelands of the underworld. I could touch you if I wanted," he whispered as his eerie gray eyes gazed at me from the shadows.

My body tingled at his words. I wished he were real at that point. I would drag him to the bed and ride his cock until he begged me to stop. I blinked in surprise at my aggressive train of thought. It wasn't like me at all. I was still ridiculously horny after imagining a tentacle invading my pussy.

"That's really interesting, Kent. I wish you could do it now. I need a good touch," I sighed and rubbed my eyes, trying to get a hold of my emotions.

Suddenly, a cold gust of wind hit me, knocking me down on the bed and pinning my arms against the blanket. My eyes flew open with a gasp to see Kent's ghostly face inches from mine. I could feel the cold touch of his spirit penetrating my skin, invading my breasts, groin, and stomach. His icy fingers were tight around my wrists. For an instant, I thought he was trying to possess me, and I would have to attack him, but then I felt something that made my eyes roll back. The crawling prickle of his spirit inside my skin was concentrating between my legs, making my pussy quiver and twitch.

"Oh my god... what are you doing to me?" I groaned.

I squeezed my thighs together and squirmed against the bed as the throbbing pleasure threatened to steal my breath. The tingles were pulsing and growing more intense inside me, making my toes curl and blush rush to my skin. Soon my juices were soaking my inner thighs. I looked down through Kent's spirit to see the lower half of his body inside of mine. His hips were thrusting through me, creating the electric pulse in my cunt. He was watching the pleasure on my face with sleepy eyes.

"Oh god, make me cum. I need it," I whimpered as I clutched at the blanket, feeling like I was losing control.

"What were you thinking earlier when you were looking at that book?" Kent whispered.

"I was imagining a tentacle invading my body," I groaned as my hips worked against the bed in rhythm with the pulsing.

"What are you imagining now?" he grinned.

"That you're fucking me. God, I can almost feel your dick inside me," I whimpered as my body began to tense.

"It is inside you, Gilda. I can fuck you anywhere," he chuckled.

"Oh yes," I gasped as a sharp orgasm tightened my cunt and stomach muscles.

I cried out in ecstasy as my body convulsed against the bed. I clutched at the blanket as waves of tingles pulsed through my abdomen. I whimpered and shook as horny juices poured out of me, soaking my thighs and nightgown.

"I can sense your pleasure, Gilda. Thank you for sharing it with me," Kent groaned as he closed his eyes and submerged himself inside my twitching body.

I could feel him everywhere. My heart was pounding as I slowly came down from the exhausting height. I moaned in satisfaction as my eyes drifted closed. I didn't mean to fall asleep with a man's spirit inside me, but I did.

He was gone when I woke up. My stomach grumbled as I blinked the sleep out of my eyes. I sat up and shuddered to be sitting in a cold, wet spot. I had missed breakfast, and I feared I would miss lunch if I didn't get moving. I was hungry, but I didn't lack energy. My experience with Kent had left me energized.

"Oh my god... I got fucked by a ghost. I didn't know that was possible. Kent? Are you still here?" I called.

I glanced at every dark corner of the room to make sure they were empty. The castle had plenty of dark places in the middle of the day, thanks to the clouds that always darkened the skies of Igdon. The nights were perfectly clear so moonlight could get through, but heaven forbid any sunlight touch the demons that hid in the city. They made sure of it with weather spells and volcanic smoke. I sighed in disappointment that my horny ghost was absent. I gathered up my shower supplies and hurried to the bathroom, forgetting about the dirty witch book on my bed.

I made it to lunch and sat with Tonya's cousin Jane in the mostly vacant refectory. I asked Jane many vague questions about ghosts. She raised a curious eyebrow at me when I asked if a spirit could sexually arouse a person. She told me poltergeists were more likely to cause that kind of mischief since they were more powerful. She said it wasn't wise to entice a powerful ghost to manipulate your body. I didn't consider myself wise, if you were wondering.

After lunch, Jane accompanied me into the overcast courtyard to practice my psychic attack spell. She said I would likely need it for the Halloween power trial. The power trial would allow me to demonstrate my magical strengths to an audience of professors. Three other small groups of witches were scattered about the yard, practicing their own spells. Jane led me to the middle of the lawn and positioned herself five feet in front of me.

"Alright, Gilda. I'm going to unleash a dose of psychic pain towards you first. I want you to do the same to me the second you feel it. The goal is to overpower my attack. Give me everything you got. Ready?"

"Ready," I nodded and took a deep breath.

I closed my eyes and braced myself for the wave of mental agony that Jane's psychic scream would push into my mind. The second it hit me, I wanted to fall to the ground and cradle my head, but that wouldn't help. The only way to stop it was to fight back. I grit my teeth and pushed my own mental scream outward, instantly easing the agony in my mind. I felt the power burst out of me like a gust of wind. It was surprisingly easy. I opened my eyes to discover Jane curled up in agony on the ground. I glanced around the yard to see everyone else on the ground as well.

"Shit!" I gasped and quickly pulled the power back.

Jane groaned and rubbed her head as I helped her off the ground. Everyone else in the yard was slowly returning to their feet as well.

"I'm so sorry, Jane. I don't know what happened."

"Damn, Gilda. Where did that come from?" she laughed as she glanced around the yard.

Everyone was scowling at me.

"I'm not entirely sure," I gulped as I glanced over Jane's shoulder towards the main portico.

Kent's ghostly figure was standing in the shadows against the wall, smiling in amusement. Before I could yell at him, he vanished. I suddenly had a very good idea where the power came from. I apologized to everyone in the yard before I rushed back to the dorm and locked myself in the bedroom.

"Kent, show yourself! We need to talk!" I yelled.

"I like it when you're angry," he whispered close to my ear, sending a cold shudder up my spine.

I twirled around to face the apparition with my heart in my throat. In spite of being familiar with him, I couldn't get used to being close to him. He was a ghost that wasn't supposed to be in the land of the living. My body and mind wanted me to jump away from him.

"Did you amplify my psychic attack in the yard?" I demanded.

"Not at all. That power came from you," Kent whispered as he drew closer to me, sending my heart thumping a little faster.

He reached up and touched my cheek with his cold, translucent fingers. My flesh tingled as his energy mingled with mine. He used that sensation earlier to stimulate my cunt and make me orgasm. I was getting wet from the memory of it.

"Back off a minute, Kent," I said and stepped away from him. "I know you had something to do with it. I'm not that powerful."

"Yes, you are. Sexual gratification feeds your power. Energy channels are naturally drawn to you, Gilda. I can see them, and when you're horny, your body pulls them closer. When I pleasured you earlier, your spirit sucked energy from the channels like a whirlpool. The power rush was orgasmic. I almost felt alive again," he smiled.

chloehunt
chloehunt
847 Followers