Aphrodite's Wildflowers

Story Info
Two nymphs seduce a witch.
4.9k words
4.79
5.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This was written as part of the Erotica Abyss's 'Heatwave Summertime Collection'. It is part of my Morrigan's Wolf series, but is stand alone. This is a shorter piece than I usually submit, but I do hope you all enjoy!

____________

The shade of the forest was welcome today, as the sun beat relentlessly upon the Isles. With scarce breeze, the heat was stifling. Under her mail, gambeson, and tunic, sweat ran down Riona's skin. She wished she had some way of transporting that gear, instead of clomping through the woods.

Pausing to lean against a tree, the witch wiped at her brow before reaching for her water skin. Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead and stung her eyes. Insects buzzed around her, but nothing else seemed to be out today under summer's unrelenting oppression. After swallowing a mouthful of water, Riona shook her water skin. The remnants sloshed inside, less than half full now. With a sigh she slipped it back on her belt and pushed off the tree.

It might be another day's journey before she reached the next village. There had been rumours there of strange occurrences, and she wanted to make sure there were no Fomorians there. Right now though, she would be more excited for cold water, and a cool place to lay her head. Under this heat though, she was afraid the journey might take longer. She had to find some water.

Above the leaves rustled a brief moment, but the breeze wasn't able to cut through the forest. Riona glanced up a moment, before she rolled her eyes and kept going forward. One foot in front of the other, carefully stepping to not trip on any roots.

"Danu, have mercy on this wayward daughter of Eire. Or do you punish me for my pact with the Morrigan?" Riona said, her hands before her, palms turned upwards. There was no answer, and Riona sighed. "Perhaps I am too far from your graces, and those of the White Christ have spurned you."

Of course there was no answer. It had been years since Riona had seen a sign of any God asides her own. Any true sign at least, for the followers of many different ones have been quite vocal around her. Maybe this heat would at least get them all to quiet down for a bit.

Following a beaten down deer path, Riona tried to keep her ears open for movement around her. But she was uncomfortable, feeling the slickness of sweat all over her body. The nuisance of mosquitoes nipping at her. Her attention wandered, and her throat was getting dry again. A headache was starting to form in the sides of her skull. The witch began to search for a place to sit, and maybe have a nap.

Her ears caught a sound; running water. A smile tugged at Riona's lips as she sped up, ducking beneath a low hanging branch and annoying a bird in its nest somewhere above her. Its chirps faded behind her as she followed the deer path into a clearing.

It was dominated by a large pool, its surface glinting in the sunlight bearing down through the opening above. At the far end, a tall bluff covered in moss and roots provided shade over some of the water. Better still, a stream ran over that bluff, pouring over a rocky edge in a small waterfall. A few butterflies fluttered around the edges of the pool, and a soft breeze whispered through it.

"Sanctuary," Riona said. "Thank you Danu."

She walked to the edge, pulling out her water skin once more. She knelt at the edge of the water, her boots sinking into the soft earth, and dipped the water skin in. Bubbles popped on the water's surface as Riona refilled her supply, but she had to scrunch of nose. Bent low, a whiff of her own stench gusted upwards from under her armour.

How long had it been since she bathed? How long had she been in this sweat soaked gear?

She looked up at the sun, now past its zenith and had started its descent to the horizon. She had plenty of the afternoon left to make progress, and pausing could push her arrival at the village by another day. But, she was tired, thirsty, and overheated. If she kept going, she might not be ready for whatever she might encounter.

And she stank. That wouldn't help her with the locals at all.

She started with her belts, holding up her sword, pouches, and small pack on her lower back. She set them down on a patch of grass carefully, before bending over to slide out from her mail. Next the laces of her gambeson, trousers and boots were all loosened. Each bit of clothing pulled off brought a bit of relief, but also let her smell out. When she took off her sweat soaked tunic and undid the wet cloth wraps around her breasts, she let out a breath of relief, and soon went delving into her pack for vial of soap.

Riona spent a moment standing naked at the edge of the pool. The heat of the sun on her skin as she curled her toes into the earth. Digging inside to feel the cool dirt. Then she stepped forward. Another sigh of relief as she walked out into the water. It's cool caress rising up her form, the ripples of her entry rolling across the surface. She walked out to the centre, the water up to her chest. She found herself smiling as she pressed forward.

Sediment rose and clouded the waters, but still she could see the minnows swimming around her as she walked over to the small waterfall. Soon under its pour, Riona ran fingers through her blood red hair. Getting that crisp cool water in through the oils that had built up these past few days of hiking through the summer days. Felt it against her scalp and coursing over her face before she tilted her head back, to let it rain over her forehead and cheeks.

She uncorked her soap, and poured some over her head, and used her hands to scrub it into her hair and skin. The scent of ground lavender, and mint flowed over her, as her fingertips worked at her skin.

A small plop in the water pulled Riona's attention. Her eyes sought out the sound, but she only saw ripples spreading from a spot in the centre of the pool. In between her and her sword. The witch pursed her lips, and cursed herself. She wiped the soap from her forehead, while remnants streamed down her hair and cheeks.

Slowly she stepped out from the waterfall and started to carefully move around the edges of the pond. Her eyes scanned the trees around her, and under the waters. But all she could see was minnows, and the settling sediment from her walk.

"You frightened her. We do not get many visitors here," a lyrical voice said with an unfamiliar accent. Riona spun around with a splash to see a naked woman sitting on the edge of the bluff. Her skin was a rich olive tone, and smooth as silk with not a blemish upon it. Long dark locks, puntuated with vibrant white and yellow flowers, tumbled around the soft slope of her shoulders, framing the soft lines of her heart shaped face. Her golden eyes though were like the sun, and Riona knew this was no maiden.

The witch took more steps back before remembering the sound that had caught her attention before. She looked back, and was able to catch the top of another woman's head. Her eyes a softer amber colour, the flowers in her auburn hair a soft violet, and pink. Those eyes went wide with fright, and she dipped below the water again. Her long tresses pulling down after her.

"I did not mean to intrude. I can take my leave of here," Riona said, her fingers twisting beneath the pool's surface before she began to whisper softly under her breath.

The strange maiden's soft and friendly smile gave her a heartbeat's pause.

"You are our guest. You need not rush from us. Nor fear us. My sister is just nervous. It has been some time since we've had anyone come to visit this place. Longer still since anyone has known us," the woman said, before she gestured to the pool. "May I?"

Riona glanced back to her sword. Still more than twenty paces away. She did see the top of the second maiden's head poke above the water again, on the far side of the pool. She took note the creature did not emerge between her and her belongings. She pursed her lips a moment, before looking back to the golden eyed maiden.

"It is your home. I would not deny you freedom in your home," Riona said, and the maiden bowed her head before she pushed off the edge of the bluff.

Her hair flared around her, but no flowers fell from their place. She slipped into the pool with nary a splash, leaving only a few ripples in her wake. She emerged again, slowly, a few paces before Riona, water running over that smooth skin.

"Forgive us Riona. We should have announced ourselves on your arrival. But my sister grew nervous when laying eyes upon you. These have been trying times for us," the maiden said, and Riona's brows furrowed.

"How do you know my name?" the witch demanded, and the woman before her laughed. As she did she laid her fingers against her chest, her eyes closed as the soft sound carried through the clearing like a breeze.

"We are nymphs. Not so different from the fae folk, and spirits that dwelled in these lands before our arrival. We came with the legions many years ago, as a handful of us did, and grew attached to these rivers and ponds scattered across these lands," the woman looked upwards and slowly turned, taking in the view around her. "Away from the chattering of petty and forgotten Gods. But, while the Old Gods of these lands are being forgotten... they know you Riona."

"They speak of me? My patron is not one to spill many secrets," the witch replied, and the nymph smiled. She came closer, flowing through the water, only gentle ripples in her wake. Riona didn't move, and let the nymph come up close. Intimately so. She smelled of lilac and fresh dew. Her friendly smile was calming, her bright eyes filled with warmth.

"Ah yes. The Morrigan. She does not need to spill secrets. The spirits of these lands whisper tales of your hunt against the Fomorians. The Wolf of the Morrigan, hunting creatures long thought pushed back to the seas. But me and my sister, we come from a land of mighty heroes who fight Gods and beasts. We cannot help ourselves," the nymph said, her eyes dipping lower, running along Riona's neck, her shoulders, before snapping back up to pull Riona into their warmth.

"Sister. Our manners," the other spoke, her head just above the water, still some paces away.

"Of course. Apologies. My name is Akraia. My sister her is Nesaea. Welcome to our home Wolf of the Morrigan. Will you permit us to help you wash?" the nymph said, the corner of her lip curling with a hint of mischief that Riona had became all to familiar with. The intimate closeness, the wandering eyes, it stirred a different kind of heat inside the witch's loins.

Riona felt herself relaxing, her hands being taken in Akraia's own before she could even respond. But the words still came free.

"Yes. That would be, much appreciated," Riona said as Akraia took her back beneath the waterfall. The cool refreshing waters of the stream above coursing over Riona's hair once more.

"Here. Turn about. You've not even undone your braid," Akraia said while her hands settled on Riona's shoulders. Gently she turned the witch about, before her slender fingers unravelled the tightly wound braid that ran down to the witch's shoulder blades.

With her locks freed, Riona found herself staring at Nesaea, who was slowly coming closer. Her curious eyes held a shroud of innocence that Riona knew disguised the same mischief her sister carried more openly. Akraia ran her fingers through the long locks of the warrior, before she began to massage Riona's scalp. A strong scent of pine and lavender filled her nose, and Riona found herself leaning back until she found herself pressed against Akraia's body. The soft swell of breasts against the hard edges of her shoulder blades. Still her fingers worked their magic, and Riona fell into a relaxed trance.

Nesaea came ever closer, until she stood intimately close.

"May I?" she asked, not needing to specify what she wanted. Riona could read it. The witch just nodded, and soon felt the graze of fingertips over her abs.

They explored her stomach, her hips, and ran upwards. The nymph was curious, her eyes wide with wonder sparked with lust. She pulled her lower lip in between ivory teeth as her hands ran up higher. They curled over Riona's breasts, and the witch let out a soft moan of pleasure, and Nesaea dragged her thumbs over stiffened nipples.

Soon breath and lips teased at the witch's ear, thumbs running down the back of her neck to continue their massage.

"Not all the tales were of hunts and blood," Akraia whispered, and Riona let her lips curl into a smile. A soft laugh spilling out into the clearing, before Nesaea's lips pressed against her chest. Slowly they worked upwards, until the nymph's tongue dragged along Riona's throat.

That swipe of tongue pulled the shroud of innocence away. Riona turned her head, no longer wanting a simple wash. Her neck exposed, Nesaea explored its soft arc with her lips, and her tongue, a hint of teeth adding a hard pinch to the soft caress of those lips. Akraia's hands moved downwards, exploring the rigid definition of Riona's shoulders, reminding her of the heroes of legend. The nymph kissed the witch, and Riona groaned softly at the press of lips that were soft as mist.

Akraia's hands continued lower, exploring along the muscles of the witch's arms. Gliding along the valleys of her sculpted biceps, along the dark green inks tattooed into her skin. Her exploration soon moved to the sides of Riona's chest. Slowly they crept forward until her fingers grazed along her sister's. Inwards to cup the witch's breasts. Nipples trapped between parted fingers for Nesaea's thumbs to toy with.

Riona lifted an arm and ran her hand up the back of Akraia's neck. Their mouths opened, and their tongues met in a slick dance while Riona's fingers slid into Akraia's hair. Silken strands ran between her digits, the soft edge of flower petals grazed the back of her hand. All while Nesaea nibbled and licked along the sharp edge of the witch's jaw.

The tension seeped out of Riona's body, while her lust roared inside her soul. Her tongue thrust into Akraia's mouth, gently rubbing at the back of her head, while she gripped Nesaea's locks firmly, a flower pressed insdie the witch's fist. The coy nymph moaned in delight, and began to descend. Her tongue once more stroking along Riona's throat, before she dipped below the water. Her free hair floated on the surface, while Riona let her clenched fist lower beneath the pool's surface.

A soft bite at her nipples was the reward, and Riona groaned into her kiss. Nesaea's lips brushed over her sister's fingers a moment, before she descended further. Her hair pulling down into the waters with her as she made a trail of kisses along the hard ridges of the witch's abs. She stayed there, hair floating around her in the water, her tongue trailing through each valley of hard muscle on Riona's stomach. Gliding in slow sweeps that teased the witch. Her fingers curled harder in Nesaea's hair, but did not force her further down yet. Instead the nymph let out small groans of hunger whose sound was lost within the water. Small bubbles floated to the surface and popped.

Riona thrust her tongue deeper into Akraia's mouth. Groaning hungrily as the nymphs fingers scraped down her sides. The edge of nails teasing from ribs to hip, and down to a thigh. Slowly the nymph lifted, parting Riona's legs, and tilting her body back. Their lips never broke their hungry kisses, their tongues never pulling away from their intimate dance. Riona's head touched the water, her freed locks riding the gentle waves around her. She was fully under the nymphs' control, but she felt free. Her burning need chasing away any fears or concerns as she raked her nails down Akraia's back.

On her knees, Nesaea scraped her teeth along the bottom edges of the witch's abs, before her tongue went lower. Down between her parted thighs, before her mouth pressed hungrily to Riona's sex. A hungrier groan spilled into Akraia's mouth, her sister's tongue gently parting those lower lips of the witch's pussy. Slow drags along each petal, the tip just pressing inside. Riona's eyes fluttered, and the nymph below slid her tongue higher. Pushed back the small hood over Riona's clit, and pressed in against it. That eager tongue began to curl in small tight circles, around and around, as Riona's nails nearly cut into the nymph's scalp.

Akraia's hand squeezed firmly around Riona's breast. Fingers dug into the pliant flesh, while the stiff peak ground hard against the crushing palm. Pleasure coursed through the witch, who let herself bathe in it. Let it run over her, and through her. For this moment her worries, her pact, fluttered away on the waves of lust that carried her closer to the edge.

The kiss broke then, and Riona's moans carried through the clearing. Somewhere she heard the caw of a raven, its presence trying to pierce into her awareness, but she just leaned her head back and enjoyed the attentions of the nymphs. Akraia dipped her head lower, and pulled the peak of a breast into her mouth. She trapped the nipple between her teeth, and greedily lashed it with her freed tongue. And Riona moaned anew, her hips bucking against Nesaea's mouth.

That nymph below the waters, slide her hand up the back of Riona's thigh, and over the tight curve of her ass. She squeezed playfully, her tongue unrelenting in its pressure on the witch's clit. A constant stream of moans spilled out into the air, as Riona clung to Akraia. The nymph's fingers slid further in, teasing along the cleft of Riona's rear. The witch knew what was coming, and did nothing to stop it, save the increasing intensity of her bucking hips into Nesaea's mouth, while Akraia moved her mouth to the other breast.

Nesaea's exploring fingers pressed against the tight ring of Riona's rear. She moved it in tight circles with her tongue. Slowly she increased the pressure, felt the flesh spread open for her. Her finger pushed deeper, up to the first knuckle. The second. Her tongue dipped lower, gliding along those petals of the witch's sex. Spreading the open, pressing inwards with her finger.

"Aine's blessings, fuck," Riona said, the words spilling out in a tumble among her lustful moans as her hips drove between tongue and finger. She lost her grip in Nesaea's hair, and did all she could to ride out the lust that coursed through her.

Akraia lifted her head, scraping her teeth off the trapped nipple. Water dripped from her chin and lips as she smiled. It was radiant, and beautiful, but Riona could scarcely see it as her eyes rolled back. Those divinely soft lips teased and played at her throat, while the sister's finger began to thrust hard upwards into Riona's ass. The tongue had returned to her clit, and Riona let out a scream of pleasure. Her orgasm washed over her, burst from her loins, but neither sister ceased. Not even as Riona's toes curled beneath the water. Not until her climax had struck, and began to descend.

Only then did Nesaea emerge. Her wet hair clinging to her head and shoulders but swiftly drying. She grinned wickedly, and Riona, panting, found she liked that look. She stayed there, in Akraia's hold, as the sisters shared a deep and sensual kiss between each other. A flicker of tongue between locked lips, before they broke and looked once more at the witch under their mercy.

"It's your turn sister," Nesaea said, her hands gently moving to take her sister's place. Akraia gave an equally wicked grin, and slowly submerged.

"Next it's mine," Riona managed, before she felt a new tongue between her legs.

~***~

A warm summer breeze fluttered through the clearing lit now by moonlight and fireflies. The pale light made the nymphs skin glow softly as they lay on either side of Riona. The grass was pleasant against her skin, though she admitted the press of the sisters against her was far more so. She stared upwards at the moon, a slight smile on her features. Her tongue, fingers, and forearm ached, but she revelled in the sensation for the joy that had preceded these feelings.

12