A Witch's Witchy Gangbang

Story Info
All of them are hers at the click of her fingers.
8.3k words
3.98
12.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

This story could fit in a couple of different categories on this site, as it includes such themes as female domination, explicitly nonconsensual sex, group sex, incest, magic, body control and memory erasure. Eventually, I decided to put it in this category as it simply seemed to be the best fit for it, and also, consider this a warning if you don't like any of those.

Also, despite me never planning this to be anything other than a pure one-shot, the ending ended up looking much more "sequel baity" than I had intended. I thought briefly about majorly revising it to make my intentions about this story clearer, but I really like how conflicted, remorseful and unsure about the future the body-controlling character is at the end, so, well, it just fits as it is as far as I'm concerned. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

For the first few fleeting moments after Luke woke up, his mind remaining pretty much asleep, he thought that he was sleepwalking again. Why would he not? He was just in the boxers he went to sleep in, wasn't in his home anymore, it was pitch black everywhere, and the small rocks covering the sidewalk reminded him of the fact that he was walking with every step he took.

This wasn't the first time he was in a situation like this. But, there was something different about it this time.

It took him until he reached the house where his best friend since early childhood, Josephine Watson, lived with her family, that he realized what it was.

He didn't reach the house, and he definitely wasn't the one who just entered the well-kept front yard and walked towards the house's main door. He wasn't the one who was taking those painful steps from before either.

His body was moving on its own. No matter how much he wanted to turn away and return home, not a single muscle of his so much as twitched. He had absolutely no control over his body, and this late, yet sudden realization was quickly filling him with pure terror.

"Hello?!" he frantically yelled as he entered the house, before adding, in a much quieter voice now that he had realized that he at least still controlled his mouth at least, "Anybody in here?"

Echoes of his voice were the only reply he got.

He also had quite a lot of control over his eyes. The way his eyeballs obediently scanned every nook and cranny of the entranceway while his body moved on its own towards the door to the basement, turning to any point from where he could hear his voice echoing in the hopes of finding any human presence, confirmed him at least so much.

Better than nothing. But this just made the fact that he couldn't control any other part of his own body even worse.

It was incredible how eerie the house's interior seemed, with only his echoing voice and the sounds of his footsteps filling the entryway, all of the doors closed and the rooms they led to seemingly devoid of human presence. He had visited this place at least a thousand times by now. He and Josie met in the first year of kindergarten and were inseparable ever since. This was almost a second home to him by now. Nothing but a good memory after good memory was attached to every inch of the place that he could see.

And now, it looked like something taken straight out of a nightmare.

Now, all of that was there as a backdrop while he was being taken to the basement by a body that seemed to have been hijacked by some external force, with him having almost no control over it anymore, whatsoever. Was he drugged? Was he hallucinating or having some weird seizure?

If this was some bad dream, then he hoped to wake up as soon as possible.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

His heavy footsteps echoed as his body descended the stairs leading into the basement in a slow, almost robotic fashion.

The moment he got far enough to see Josephine's brother, Nathaniel, standing motionlessly near the center of the basement, he almost audibly yelped in amusement as the terror he felt quickly dissipated into oblivion. He was so sure that this was just some prank of his friend's, that he didn't notice the stiff, unnatural pose he was standing in, the terror etched on his face, or the other masculine figures standing in the same pose with similarly horrified expressions on their own faces.

"What's going on mate?" he asked with a mix of amusement and lingering fear and terror in his voice. "Did you slip some stuff into my food or something, something for seizures or other involuntary movements or something like that?"

But before he could even feel the terror from before fully return as his friend reacted to his question by nothing more than moving his eyes in his direction, a different voice answered him, one he would've never expected to hear here.

"Ruiz! Fucking run out of here!" Lincoln Morris, a grade-A douchebag and a bully who regularly harassed them, and especially Josephine, all the years they were growing up, from elementary to high school, yelled at him. "Get the fuck out of here and call a, a fucking SWAT team or something on this shit!" he added, his body stiff and upright just like Nathaniel's was, his terrified eyes and mouth seemingly the only things he could move.

Just like Luke.

But while Lincoln was a surprising sight here, the presence of the man standing next to him was so shocking that Luke, by now, was split on whether this wasn't a dream after all.

Standing just a few feet away from his and his friends' childhood bully, dressed in his typical expensive suit, was another familiar face from their childhoods. Liam Hill, better known as Hiam. Although they've known him for years, Luke had absolutely no illusions that he had only now learned of the existence of the people who now stood around him, looking at him in shock while he returned a shocked gaze of his own.

As his artistic pseudonym already made clear, he wasn't just another local kid like the rest of the guys in the Watsons' basement. He was a well-known local singer and wannabe-pop star, not yet one on a national level, but known and envied by just about all of his peers in here, being that they were almost a neighbor of his home county.

Luke had no idea why he would be here, of all places, but the frantic questions he was asking the other rigidly-standing young men around him provided a clue to that.

"Is this about money? Are you guys terrorists or something?!" he desperately inquired, the movements of his eyes making it clear that he wanted to turn his head around, though he of course couldn't. "Just let me call my manager and I'll get you whatever, just let me move again!" he added, as Luke's body moved in between Nathaniel and Lincoln, standing in the middle of the distance between them and a couple of feet away from the rest of the group, facing them.

Now, he finally noticed the final person in here with them. Arguably the best looking one of them as well, though it was a tough choice with the singer they for some reason had in there with them. Jack Kelly, Josie's ex-boyfriend. A bit of a douche, which is why he was an ex-boyfriend, though nowhere near as much as Lincoln was.

He wasn't much of an expected presence in this house either, though nowhere near as much as the two guys in front of him.

From where he was, Luke could see that their bodies seemed to form some sort of a pentagram around the center of the basement. He was the "head" of it, so to speak, with Nathaniel and Lincoln being the middle points, standing a few feet away from and in front of each other, the distance the two of them had between them being the same as they had from him, with Jack and Liam as the "bottom" points, standing as far away from each other and from their neighboring pair as that neighboring pair did.

"What's going on?" Luke again asked Nathaniel. "Bro, what's happening, why can't I move?" he inquired, his voice almost breaking at the last few words.

This could still be some cruel prank, everything could still turn out to be OK somehow, but the almost existential terror he was starting to feel was incredible. He could feel his heart pumping and his stomach turning around. Whatever this nightmare was, drugs, alien invasion, or whatever, he wanted it to end right now.

"I don't know," his friend admitted his words and defeated tone nearly sending Luke's heart to the floor. "Josie disappeared somewhere, and then... I suddenly couldn't move a muscle. My body marched me here on its own. The next hour, you guys walked in here, one by one."

As if waiting for those words of his, a sound that was very familiar to him by now filled the air in the basement. The sound of someone entering the basement. Only this time, instead of slow, masculine footsteps, all of them could clearly hear, light, dainty, feminine ones rushing in, seemingly almost enthusiastically so.

Luke's jaw nearly fell to the floor when he saw who had just joined them.

"Don't worry Bro, I just needed to put on the best outfit for this occasion," Josie told her shocked brother before hoping down the last few steps of the stairway to show off her outfit, a classic, black Halloween witch costume which looked rather oversized on her thin, frail body, with the hat being especially so, adding another half of her height to her figure. "Also, needed to make sure that absolutely everything would go perfectly without a hitch. I've been preparing for this special occasion for a long time."

"What the hell do you mean?" Nathaniel asked, and for the first time in his life, Luke could see that he was scared of his sister. It was a surreally terrifying display.

"The fuck are you on you dumb bitch?!" Lincoln angrily retorted. "Did you drug us or some other shit, you weird little creep?"

"Ahh, cursing like you were paid for it, do you ever get tired of it? You ever feel shame acting like such a lowlife, Morris?" she asked her bully, and before he could even, undoubtedly angrily, reply, quickly added. "If you don't have anything to say except spewing bile, maybe you should just shut your mouth," and with that, she snapped her fingers.

As if some kind of a switch was flipped, as if her snapping her fingers was actually her pressing some kind of a button on a remote controller, the insults-spewing bully, like a puppet whose strings got pulled, loudly slammed his hand on his mouth. A few muffled, shocked screams were the only thing he managed to force out in reaction to what had suddenly happened to him, and with how tightly his hand was clasped over his lips, it was clear that such muffled sounds will be the only thing leaving his mouth for some time.

Unless, of course, something happened that would make his hand leave his mouth as quickly and suddenly as it had been brought there.

"Did you do that?" Luke meekly asked his best friend, shocked.

"Sis, what's going on?" Nathaniel demanded of his sister.

The others just stared at the two of them, as much as their unmoving heads would allow them at least, not knowing what to say or how to react.

"Well, of course I did. Someone has to shut him up sometimes, you guys said so yourselves," she replied, the oversized hat seemingly on the verge of falling off of her head as she turned around and back to look at both of them as she answered their questions. "As for what's going on, well, we're going to have some fun!"

"So, you kidnapped me?" the celebrity reacted. "Seriously, just call my agent or my boss, they can give you whatever money, whatever amount of money you want!" he added, his voice trembling.

"Oh, this isn't a kidnapping Mr. Hill," Josephine insisted. "Can I call you Liam by the way? I always wanted to meet you, maybe not like this, and get to call you by your first name, can I?"

An unsure, affirmative-sounding groan was the only answer she got.

"Josie!" her brother suddenly screamed. "What's going on, why can't we move, and why did Morris almost slam his teeth out of his mouth after you snapped your fingers?"

"Well, that was for the same reason as why, if I snap my fingers like this," she said right as she did so. Suddenly, with no warning at all, her brother, or to be more precise, her brother's body, lifted its right foot into the air behind his back to be caught by his right hand, leaving him balancing on one leg with a shocked expression in his eyes while his immobilized peers just silently watched what was happening. "You'll do this. Pretty funny, isn't it?"

"What even..." Luke breathed out before his friend cut him off.

"I thought that Jack would already tell you something," she looked at her ex-boyfriend, who, if he could have done so, would've turned his head to avoid her gaze faster than he ever did so to anyone. "About the reasons why we broke up."

"You mean, those runes or something?" her ex asked quietly, as he started realizing what was probably happening.

"Runes..." Nathaniel repeated, his voice strained by the physical effort he was involuntarily forced to exert. "You mean, the magic stuff?" he continued, rolling his eyeballs to look at his sister and her former boyfriend.

"Yes, the magic stuff," she repeated after her brother, almost mockingly so. Clicking her fingers again, she freed him, leaving him slack-jawed as his outstretched hand, that just seconds ago might've as well been welded to his leg, suddenly just let go and both of his limbs returned to where they were before.

"What's happening," Luke asked her as he stared at her brother, who was too shocked to ask anything.

"Why, the magic stuff is happening," she replied in a perky, cheerful voice, even shaking her petite body a bit as she spoke. "The magic stuff because of which Jack left me, since I was spending time studying it rather than sucking him off whenever he asked. So, I studied, and studied, and studied. Everything I could find or get my cute little hands on. Old and new, foreign and domestic, understandable and stuff that might've actually been written by Cthulhu, and now, here we are. All of the guys I've ever wanted to fuck, under my complete control, at my full disposal, and ready to be toyed with however I please."

Luke was about to say something, most likely yell it out, and he wasn't the only one. Unfortunately for them, they weren't about to get a chance.

A click of delicate, feminine fingers reverberated across the room.

"Enough talking boys," she said, her words a strange mix of a command and a simple comment, as her victims' mouths became as unmoving and paralyzed as the rest of their bodies, now excluding only their terrified eyeballs. "That isn't what you are here for, anyway."

If her previous statements weren't enough to convince them that what she was saying was true, what she made them do now, and what she herself was doing, definitely did the job. Slowly, their bodies acting almost like they were professional strippers or other erotic dancers, the five young men were made to take off their clothes one piece at a time.

As they did so, Josephine slowly marched in the middle of the imaginary pentagram their bodies were the endpoints of, swaying her hips as seductively as she could as she did so. The result was, interesting. Josie was a very petite and tiny girl. She never told Luke the actual figure, since she was quite skittish about her height, but he was pretty sure she wasn't even five feet tall, with proportions that somehow managed to look underdeveloped even on her small and delicate frame.

Jack probably liked what he saw, or else he wouldn't have once been her boyfriend in the first place, but Luke simply didn't see her anywhere near as sexually appealing as if she were a busty, curvy model doing what she did now, her being his long-time friend and them all being in this situation not helping the matters either. How the others felt about this, he didn't really care, though he could imagine that Nathaniel was the most frightened one of them all.

"My God, is he actually starting to cry?" the young woman mockingly commented at the sight of her bully, whose body was struggling to match the other ones with one hand still firmly wrapped around his mouth, tiny streams starting to flow from his eyes. "Yeah, I forgot about this," she added and, with a sharp, creepily evil, and deep laugh clicked her fingers.

What happened next surprised nobody. As if some invisible wires were being cut, his mouth was immediately freed from his hand's grasp, and his body now started fully doing what the other ones were.

What was surprising, was that he hadn't hurled even a single insult at her, or vocally reacted in any way to his mouth being freed. Clearly, she at least hadn't forgotten to silence him just as she did with the others.

Half a minute later, all of the guys were naked, and she was surveying them with a hungry look on her face. Another click of her fingers followed, and Luke quickly realized what she was so eager for, as their limp or semi-erect cocks started rapidly filling with blood.

It was a bizarre feeling. Involuntary erections weren't unknown to him, nor any of the other men in here if he had to take a guess, but this was something different. This wasn't an involuntary erection, this was a forced one. He was just a bit turned on before, knowing what was likely coming, but now, with nothing preceding it, his cock started inflating so quickly he could feel himself getting dizzy. If he could move, he could see himself falling to the ground.

For Josie, what she was doing to them wasn't in the least bit uncomfortable though, as the grin on her face, growing along with their cocks, made clear. Five big, erect cocks, attached to five nice-looking young male bodies, all just for her to play with and use however she wished.

"You all look so nice," she cooed in awe as she surveyed her well-chosen sex toys. "With my tiny figure, is it any wonder why I'm a size queen? I could make them even bigger if I wanted, but you're all good enough thankfully. But, time to give you something to look at as well," she added, as her tiny hands grabbed the fabric of her oversized costume and she started undressing.

Half a minute later, her clothes joined their ones on the ground, and not a single body in the basement had any covering left on it.

"Well?" she asked with an amused tone of voice as if any of the guys around her had any choice in this, "Shall we begin?"

Another finger click later, her question was answered. Walking and moving in near-complete unison, her male peers whom she had enslaved with her magical power approached her, their erect cocks leading the way.

Girlish, impatient, excited giggles leaving her mouth in place of anything else she might've wanted to say at this point, she prepared herself to take and play with all five of the cocks around her, as the men moved into the positions she had decided for them.

Nathaniel and Luke were lying down on the ground below her. Being the ones she liked the most out of this little group she had brought together, she chose them as the ones who should have the honor of experiencing her ass and pussy, respectively of course, as she still wasn't perverted enough to let her brother's cock touch her vagina.

The remaining three, meanwhile, created a semi-circle in front of her, with Liam in the middle. Being a celebrity that she had spent years looking up to, it only felt natural for her to continue looking up at him as she gave him a blowjob.

Meanwhile, she had ample reason to dislike both Jack and Lincoln. One for their recent breakup and the other for the long-time bullying he had subjected her to when they were still classmates, though he didn't stop talking shit about her even after, anyway. So, it only felt fitting that the only compensation they received for the horrific experience of their bodies being turned into prisons, controlled like puppets, and being sexually used for someone's pleasure, were measly, half-hearted handjobs.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers