A Witch's Witchy Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had any of the guys had a say in what was happening, they would've probably spent at least a few moments preparing for what they knew was inevitable. Unfortunately for them, they didn't have any say in this, and so, the moment they all got into their assigned spots, the fun started in earnest.

Nathaniel and Luke could only watch in silent, terrified horror as their cocks, guided by an invisible force they knew nothing about, roughly penetrated her warm holes, the former seeing his large prick disappear in his sister's tight ass while the latter watched as his big dick was welcomed by her wet pussy. Soft, lustful moans started leaving her throat as their cocks first penetrated her, then started rhythmically slamming repeatedly into her while she jumped and impaled herself on them again and again, her erotic vocalizations growing louder every moment as she fucked herself with their cocks.

After a couple of moments which she spent bouncing up and down on the two cocks under her, her tiny titties cutely bouncing along, or at least trying to, as she did so, she looked at the three men in front of her with perverse, cruel glee in her eyes.

She hoped that the temptation was painful for them. Well, except maybe for Liam, though it never hurt to put those rich celebrities down a few pegs sometimes. Seeing pure pleasure right in front of them and being denied to them, watching her being double-penetrated while their cocks just stood in the air, so close yet so far from being relieved.

It was funny, but they weren't there just to be tortured. When she felt like they were already tortured enough, she slowly, teasingly grabbed the two cocks to her sides with her tiny, soft hands, while taking the one right in front of her into her mouth. Liam's cock pulsated cutely in her mouth while the other two likewise pulsated and twitched as she grabbed them and started jerking them, still bouncing on the two cocks under her as she did so.

After a minute or so, she figured out what she was doing and settled into a regular rhythm.

As the two cocks penetrated her pussy and ass from below while she impaled herself on them repeatedly, her loud moans and screams of pleasure quieted and muffled by the piece of man meat filling it fully as she furiously sucked and suckled on it. Although his face was mostly paralyzed with a neutral expression on, as were those of the others as well, from what she could see in his eyes when she both rolled her eyes upwards and opened them, he didn't seem to dislike the feeling of her moaning into his prick and making it vibrate as she furiously sucked it all that much.

The two jerks, on the other hand, would undoubtedly like to switch places with the celebrity next to them. The lustful sucking was much better than what they were receiving. The jerky, shaky movements of her tightly clenched hands, a result of her body constantly jumping on the two cocks under her and most of her attention being focused on the cock she was sucking, were only barely pleasurable, and almost equally painful, but they were also the best she was willing to give them, and they surely must've known that.

The gangbang was a rather chaotic display, the order and rhythm she had given it notwithstanding, and she could only imagine how comical any possible observers would've found it. Especially ones who already had experience with group sex and knew what to do.

It was also pretty quiet. At first, she just didn't want to deal with their shocked reactions, screams, and so on, but now, she could deal with one conversation at a time. Listening to nothing else than the sound of herself moaning with a cock in her mouth was getting boring way faster than she had expected.

"Uuurgh, aaahh," her brother mumbled as his mouth, larynx, vocal cords and all of the rest of that system suddenly started moving and acting again, as if some lock had been undone. He could feel as if blood had once again started flowing there after some stop, and it was one of the weirdest feelings he had ever felt.

"Feels good, does it?" she inquired, despite already having a pretty good idea of how he felt right now. "I hope it does, but I can just click my fingers and this can get even better if you want," she added with a cute giggle before putting her mouth back on Liam's cock.

"Sis, stop this, this is fucked up," he breathed out in between a few soft moans, unsurprisingly still horrified and disgusted at what was happening, but, no matter how much he was trying to, he simply couldn't hide the sheer pleasure, whether real or magically-induced, he felt every time as his cock entered her tight poop chute. "Just, stop this, God."

A click of her fingers was heard.

Then, silence followed.

Looking around, Nathaniel could scarcely believe the surreal scene around him, even after everything that had happened in this basement in the last hour.

The other guys were all frozen in place. Completely unmoving. Their bodies completely stopped moving in what must've been the moment Josephine snapped her fingers again. Even their eyes seemed to be completely unmoving, unlike previously, when they could at least use them to look around.

He hoped that their minds were at least just as frozen as well.

"See, I stopped it!" she replied with a cocky tone in her voice.

He was about to say something before a few moans became the only sounds that left his throat, as his cock went back into her.

"You sure don't sound like you're suffering as much as you'd like to," she commented in a deadpan voice, before giggling and moaning as her ass took his cock in once again.

"This is evil, just, why are you doing this?" he finally managed to ask.

"Don't worry Bro, I'll probably make you all forget about this. Or just remember this as a dream," she replied with not a care in the world. "It's nighttime also, so just perfect for them to think that they just ate a bit too much and ended up with weird, erotic nightmares as a result. Don't worry, this won't be a repeat thing. Least of all with you. I'm nowhere near as much into incest as you might be hoping for given how loudly you're moaning."

"Why are you doing this," he inquired, his words once again accompanied by the moans she had mentioned, which he hadn't managed to silence no matter how much he tried.

"For the same reason why anybody would've done the same in my place, and why anybody would search for and study magic like this," she immediately responded, and he could hear in her voice that she had prepared for him to quiz her like this. "I already said that I'm a size queen. Nothing better than when my entire tiny, petite body feels like it's breaking apart as a giant, rock-hard piece of man meat pierces me.

"You have a cock just like that. I've spent years just looking at that giant fuckstick in your boxers, knowing that it would never stretch me out as it did to who knows how many hussies already. At least, unless I did something for that. Am I really that evil for not being able to suffer the torture of being so close to such a perfect, giant dick, seeing it every day, and never being able to know how it feels?" she finished her speech.

He had no idea how to react to that.

Glancing down into his blank gaze, she chuckled and added, "Lost for words? Don't worry, I'll restart this soon and you won't have to talk anymore, even if you wanted. But I have to say," she said before a few particularly lustfully-sounding grunts and moans as she let herself be penetrated several times by his cock, "I'm definitely reconsidering whether this should be just a one-off thing, at least for some of you. I'm not into incest, but I'm definitely starting to be into your cock."

He was about to reply to her, before another finger snap ended his ambitions in this area, almost thundering as the sound reverberated across the basement.

Then, as if nothing had even happened, time itself seemed to restart, with all of the guys once again, seamlessly, being made to continue doing the tasks she had chosen for each of them. The two she liked were pounding her ass and pussy in a synchronized rhythm, the celebrity she looked up to she now looked up at as she sucked him off, while the jerks who she thought should be lucky that she even brought them there to play with their cocks received rather painfully-looking handjobs.

The only thing that changed was the identity of the one guy she had decided to let speak for a bit.

"Ah, fuuck," Luke breathed out in confusion, feeling his mouth, tongue, and so on, suddenly come back alive, feeling as if he had just woken up from some dream while pleasure still coursed through his body with every thrust of his cock.

"Feels nice, eh?" she asked, saliva drooling down her chin as she did so with a few drops falling dangerously close to his face while she looked down at him as she spoke.

"Fuck off," was the frank reply.

"That's not nice," was hers, a much more mocking one.

"Are you insane?" Luke spat out at his best friend. "Let us go. What the fuck got into you? Some kinda demon or something? We are friends, always were, I love you like a sister, how can you do this?!"

Josie stopped what she was doing for a few seconds, a blank gaze turned down at him, as she thought about his words.

"I love you too Luke, you're my best friend and always will be," she assured him, in a tone that made it clear that a, "But," followed by something that completely negated those assurances of hers was inevitably coming.

And, indeed, it did.

"But, circumstances have changed. I can now do this," she added before snapping her fingers again, freezing the others just like they were before when she spoke this way with her brother. This time, of course, it was Luke who was left unpetrified by the spell.

After snapping her fingers again and letting the others move in the ways she had assigned them, the petite young woman continued speaking at the horrified and stunned Luke, who was so far too shocked to utter a single word more.

"See? Somebody so interested in power structures and relations such as you probably knows better than anyone the implications of me being able to so casually control your sexy body, and theirs as well," the raven-haired witch stated. "We will still be friends, but we can't ever be equal or anything again. That means, in addition to being my best friend, you can also be my favorite dildo! Or whatever you want. You don't have a say in that. That's the thing."

He would've almost certainly said something in response to that, but, with that familiar, quick click of her fingers, the sound of which he was starting to hate, something which he was sure the others felt as well, the sandy-blonde young hunk was muted and thrust back into the state the others were in, a silent slave doing what she had made him do.

Growing a bit irritated, the horny witch looked at her best friend in annoyance for a few moments, her dark gaze not met with his blue one, before almost angrily taking her celebrity crush's tasty cock back into her mouth.

She brought them here to fuck them, not waste time talking with them, after all.

Also, although she didn't want to admit it even to herself yet, she really didn't like where those conversations were going, and what they were revealing about her...

Sucking and popping sounds reverberating across the room as she pleasured the thick rod in her mouth with gusto, she looked up at the chiseled face of its owner, and smiled mentally when she saw him looking down at her, his enjoyment at what was happening obvious even though he could only communicate it with his big green eyes. Encouraged, she took Liam's cock down into her throat, taking in inch by inch until her nose pressed against his groin, his enjoyment only growing with every second.

She even started jerking those two douchebags to her sides harder and faster, the arousal overwhelming her as she deepthroated the young singer.

Then, his cock twitched a bit, and she realized that she should've wasted a bit more time talking with those two. The saliva covering the meaty pole might've gotten rather cold by the time she took it back into her warm oral cavity, but it was not the least bit less primed for climaxing. Maybe if she didn't rush so quickly to continue the orgy in full, she now wouldn't be quickly sliding her head away from his groin to better manage the flood of sperm that she knew was coming every moment now.

That, she managed to do. Thanks to the warning she received from his body when his thick seed started exploding into her oral cavity, it did so far enough from the entrance to her throat, leaving her freely gulping it down instead of having it all forcefully shot down into her stomach.

On the other hand, what she didn't see coming, was her ex-boyfriend climaxing as well, right as the aspiring popstar did. While Josephine focused on what Liam was filling her mouth with, she didn't even notice when her ex's cock likewise twitched, this time in a way that was extremely familiar to her. She only noticed when the inevitable aftermath hit her, with him once again spraying his seed on her cute, tiny titties, just like he did so many times before.

While she swallowed the last droplets of cum left in her mouth, making sure to tease and please the head of his hard organ, which she allowed to start slowly deflating, she moved her left hand, now that it had nothing else to do, to wipe the other shots of cum off of her chest. As she did so, she squeezed her hard nipples, along with her small tits, moaning in pleasure just as she usually did when she had done this.

She herself wasn't far from an orgasm, but, with another snap of her fingers, which at this point were getting numb from all of that effort, she changed the tempo of the orgy once again. Nathaniel and Luke slowed down their thrusts, while Lincoln once again stood completely petrified as their two peers took a few steps away from Josie, and did exactly what she had enchanted all of them to do after coming. Their minds going as blank as they were when they were brought here by their disobedient bodies, they bent down, grabbed their clothes, quickly put them back on, and in a perfectly synchronized, robotic rhythm, left the basement while Josie watched them.

Then, they will leave her house and go back to their homes to continue sleeping.

Now, she was about to send the remaining three living dildos on their merry way back to their homes as well. To be more precise, two will be sent back home, and one to his bed in this home. But there was no reason to get hung up on details.

Repositioning herself to have her face right in front of Lincoln's seemingly time-frozen cock, her older brother and childhood best friend following as well to be able to keep pounding her tight, warm holes without her even having to magic them to do so, her tired fingers snapped once again to allow her elementary, middle, and high school bully to fulfill the purpose he was brought here for.

As she looked up at him just as she had previously looked up at Liam when she was in this situation, with her sucking and licking his cock furiously while bobbing her head on it, moans irregularly escaping her throat as her holes were penetrated, again and again, she smirked mentally when she still saw fear. It couldn't have been the best position to be so utterly under control of someone who had so much reason to hate and mistreat you. Especially when said mistreatment was purely sexual, the karmic nature of something like that happening to such a sexist, objectifying prick such as him surely avoiding his grasp.

Then, she got a devilish idea.

At this point, she was sure that her nails had taken enough damage to warrant a pretty expensive manicure, but she just had to do this now.

"Haaah! What!" the six-foot-tall bully bellowed as he suddenly gained back the ability to speak.

"Don't be so surprised Morris," the petite sorceress said with a chuckle, as she very tightly grabbed his cock while she spoke with him. "You see how kind and merciful I am, to be jerking and sucking your cock instead of giving you something you deserve much more. You haven't really had an opportunity to speak tonight yet. Anything you want to say?" she mockingly asked.

"I'll, aaahh, you'll pay for this!" he yelled, the obvious pleasure still in his eyes making her laugh. "Oh yeah, just you laugh you crazy cunt. When the government gets you after this, they'll, yeah, they'll just fucking cut you up on a lab table, and then I'll be the one staring with a grin on my face!"

He probably would've continued with more gory, indirect threats, but when the tiny body controller freed his cock from her grip and took it back past her lips, all he could do was moan and grunt. His body, meanwhile, shook and jerked from the pleasure even more than hers did while being pounded by two other, even larger cocks.

"Yeah, I'm sure your revenge fantasies after this are pretty nasty for me," she flatly commented, once again speaking while jerking his lightly twitching, saliva-covered cock. "After all, why wouldn't they be? It's not a pleasant feeling at all. Horrible, even. To be humiliated, objectified, devalued, and used in such a way. To be powerless to stand up against the person doing it to you. To be unable to strike back anywhere except your fantasies, which is why you make them as violent as you can. But then, you do have experience with this already, right? After all, that's why you've spent over a decade picking on a tiny girl over a foot shorter than you, isn't it?"

An indescribable expression appeared on his face.

"Did the lightbulb finally turn on in that empty noggin' of yours?" the small brunette mockingly asked. "You might have your revenge fantasies, but this is my revenge fantasy actually happening. And you know what? It's pretty damn sweet, moral questions as to whether I'm any better than you aside. But don't worry, you won't have to deal with that, since you won't have any chance at revenge anyway. Maybe I'll wipe your memory right away, as I planned to do, leaving you and the others thinking this was just some crazy dream. Or, I'll let you knowing what happened so you can humiliate yourself telling crazy ramblings about what had happened to anyone who will listen, and then I'll wipe your memory anyway."

"You, you," he stammered.

"Lost for words? I'll relieve you of that burden, then," she replied, and what she promised, she delivered.

Muted and back to being an agency-less sex object for her to toy with, all he could do to defy her in any way was angrily staring down and pretending that he didn't enjoy what her mouth was doing to his cock, which he did with gusto. His attempts at denial were actually almost cute. But not only was she completely unconvinced by them, his body likewise didn't seem to agree with what he was trying to pretend was happening.

Denial alone couldn't mask the obvious pleasure he was receiving, Surprisingly though, it wasn't him who was the next one to orgasm.

With barely any warning, the dark-eyed brunette suddenly found her ass being filled with cumshot after cumshot after her brother unexpectedly orgasmed. Still focusing on the dick in her mouth, she just reflexively turned her eyes around as far as she could, which, given that Nathaniel was behind and below her, was meaningless.

Sucking on the defiant bully's prick, she moaned a few times into it as she felt her older sibling's body invade hers for the final few times, the last cumshots exploding out of the cockhead as the thick prick pushed its seed further deep into her.

Then, like clockwork, he repeated the moves of his two peers that had already left them. The exact same moves, in the exact same sequence. Pulling his cock out of her tight asshole, he got back on his feet, forcing the three of them to reposition themselves a little before he moved backward a few steps, put his clothes back on, and left the basement.