A Witch's Witchy Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, there was the single difference that, as he was just going back to his room to continue sleeping, this time, Josie and the others won't hear the muffled sound of the main door slamming shut. Nevertheless, there were just the three of them now, and the brunette spellcaster had every intention of lowering that number by one as soon as possible.

Those intentions she made clear, if they weren't already, as she deepthroated Lincoln's cock again, this time putting her tiny hands on his large balls as well. She once heard him mentioning how much he loved it when his girlfriend did that to him, so she figured that letting him experience that again could only help.

She wasn't wrong. Though, as she felt that familiar twitching of a cock in her mouth, she herself had to focus to keep the pleasure that was now flowing throughout her body under control. When she was setting this up, she made sure that she'd enjoy an orgasm as well by adding in an order into her spell for whoever was left last to do anything to make her come, and Luke definitely wasn't holding back anything.

As her best friend, or better said, his spell-controlled body pounded her pussy harder and deeper than ever before, she barely even noticed as her bully orgasmed. His two cumshots were almost anticlimatically small, and she just reflexively swallowed both of them before he got dressed and left like the others, with her body shaking and jerking while her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her pussy was being ruthlessly pleasured.

After a couple of seconds of experiencing pure pleasure like this, she bent forward, grabbing a hold of his chest as she looked into his blue eyes. Like the others, he was trying to pretend that he wasn't enjoying this, but the pleasure was too overwhelming for him to hide. He was enjoying it almost as much as she did, with her orgasm incoming and her grunting her lungs out as her pussy was being set on fire.

"Ah, aaahh!" she bellowed out as she tightened her grip on him, her orgasm starting to burst. "Aaaahh, yeeaahh, Luuke! Fuck me, fuuuck!"

She continued screaming and moaning even as her words became unintelligible. As her orgasm kept on coursing and flowing through her tiny, petite body, she kept on mindlessly slamming against his still-hard dick, trying to milk that sweet cum out of him.

Predictably, this needed far less effort from her than she might've dreaded it would. Especially so since one of the main reasons why he hadn't come yet was the spell making sure that she would have her climax as well.

After impaling herself on his fuckstick a few more times, each of her moves met and countered by one of his, of course, she almost felt her dissipating orgasm come back like a phoenix out of her burning pussy as she felt it filled with his thick cum. Cumshot after cumshot after cumshot filled her hungry sex, with the passion getting the better of her as she, almost like a predator jumping at her prey, through her face in front of his and started lustfully kissing those closed, petrified lips of his while his body just continued pounding his seed into her.

She thought about whether she should let him speak one more time, to talk about this. She truly thought about that, deeply. For the first time tonight, she was in a situation where she honestly didn't know which choice was correct.

Soon, however, her dilemma was resolved for her.

Just like all of the four guys before him did as well, when he had squeezed out even the last droplets of his cum into her warm and tight temple of love, he just stood up, put his clothes back on, and left. Only the surprisingly loud sound of the main door to their house slamming shut woke her up from the trance she had found herself in.

Quickly, she repeated what all of the men she had brought here with her magic did under the influence of those spells. Well, at least in part. She did get dressed, but rather than going to sleep, she went into the living room right after leaving the basement. There, she turned on the TV and soon found herself staring at the almost-uncomfortably bright screen with the same blank expression she had sported on her face when she was left all alone back there in their basement, blinking only when it started to hurt too much.

She had a lot to think about.

The inevitable guilt over what she had done tonight, the things she had said, was finally coming and hitting her with full force.

Despite the bluster and power fantasies she had talked about, promising to leave her victims knowing what had happened and daring them to do something in retaliation or reveal it to anyone without looking like lunatics, she knew that she simply had to wipe their memories of this, otherwise she might never be able to even look into their faces. Just as she had promised. For them, this'll be just a weird nightmare each one of them once had, of which they'll remember nothing more than a few, fleeting moments and scattered images.

This she repeated to herself a couple of times as if to convince herself of it as strongly as possible. Not knowing what to even think at this point, she just continued staring at the television screen, depressing thoughts creeping over her.

Luckily for her, once again, an unfortunate train of thoughts of hers was cut short by outside intervention, as her brother suddenly snored loud enough for her to clearly hear it even in the living room. Hearing that, she just burst into laughter and got off of the couch she was sitting on.

"Time to go to bed," she told to no one in particular, with much more happiness and determination in her voice than she had expected.

She couldn't be sure of it, but she felt that this was the best thing she could do right now. Go into her room, say the necessary incantations to make them forget about this, and sleep.

Was this going to be a one-off thing, or will she find it impossible not to use her powers for more fun and pleasure? Will she be able to pretend that those nightmares of theirs were just that, or will she break down immediately the moment she'll see her brother in the morning and confess everything to him? Will she even be able to get out of bed when this temporary enthusiasm of hers will inevitably evaporate and those feelings of guilt return?

Who knew. She herself didn't. All she knew was that she really needed to get some sleep now.