A Witness to Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail had to use the ladies room and said, "I'll be right back."

Tim looked over at Jeff and said, "It looks like you and Gail are hitting it off."

Jeff replied, "She's a beautiful woman."

"Yes she is and I want to give her the best," Tim said.

"Is there anything I should know about Gail? You know - what does she like - sexually?"

"She likes to kiss, have her nipples sucked and pussy eaten but most of all she likes to suck cock and get fucked hard. No anal or anything that's too kinky. Her favorite position is missionary but she enjoys everything. When she gets back, let's head up to the room. You'll have to make the first move. Also, one last thing - when you're finished fucking my wife, please leave immediately. It has nothing to do with you but we'd like to have some alone time."

Jeff replied, "I got it. Don't worry about a thing."

Tim nodded and added, "I'll just be watching but not participating."

When Gail returned Tim asked her if they should show Jeff their room.

Gail replied, "Certainly."

As the three made their way to the room Gail whispered to Tim, "Are you sure you're OK with this?"

Tim looked lovingly at his wife and said, "I'm fine. I just want you to relax, have a great time and enjoy yourself."

When they entered the room, Tim turned the lights down and took a seat in the chair he strategically placed at the foot of the bed. Jeff approached Gail, put his arms around her waist, and kissed her. Gail pulled back from embrace and looked at Tim. Tim smiled, nodded and motioned for her to move closer to Jeff. Jeff kissed her again but this time Gail returned the kiss.

Their kisses became more passionate. Tim could see their tongues darting back and forth. Jeff's hands were massaging Gail's ass as they continued to make out. Jeff began to unzip Gail's dress when Gail broke from their embrace. She lowered the dress to her waist and exposed her breasts.

"Wow," Jeff gasped. "Your breasts are spectacular."

Jeff's mouth quickly moved to Gail's nipples. He began to lick and suck the pink nubs. Gail began to moan softly. Her nipples were fully erect and she could feel the wetness in her pussy. She wanted to be fucked.

Jeff took a step back and began to lower Gail's dress. Gail stepped out of the dress, pulled down her sheer thong, and stood naked. Jeff was visually feasting on Gail's body.

"You are one beautiful lady," was all Jeff could say.

Tim also had a full view of Gail's nakedness. To his surprise Gail had shaved her pussy! He couldn't believe the transformation of his wife. She had always kept her pussy hair neatly trimmed but never shaved. Tim surmised that Gail must want this to happen as badly as he did.

Jeff quickly shed his clothes while they continued to kiss next to the bed. Tim's couldn't see Jeff's cock but he could tell from his wife's motions that she was stroking it.

Gail finally moved enough so that Tim had a good view of Jeff's cock. It was massive. Tim had seen more than a few large cocks in his time but this one was huge. Tim estimated that Jeff's cock was well over 7 inches long and as big around as Gail's wrist.

Jeff's cock seemed to grow larger with each stroke. As she wrapped a second hand around his cock, Gail glanced over at Tim and gave him the wide-eyed look. Tim just smiled.

Jeff and Gail fell onto the bed in a frenzy of passion. Gail suddenly broke free of their kisses and moved down to Jeff's erect cock. She licked the underside of his manhood but when she attempted to suck the massive organ, she could only manage to get the head into her mouth.

After several minutes of having his cock sucked, Jeff said to Gail, "I want to taste your pussy."

Gail rolled onto her back and spread her legs.

From his chair, Tim had a perfect view of his wife's bald pussy. He could see her slit glistening with her wetness. Tim knew she was ready. Jeff climbed on top of Gail and began to kiss his way down her body. Jeff began tonguing Gail's slit. Gail was moaning incessantly as Jeff licked and caressed her pussy. After a few minutes Gail panted, "Please fuck me."

Jeff moved up and kissed Gail. He placed his cock at the entrance of Gail's pussy and waited. Tim surmised that since Jeff had such a large cock, he would let the woman put it in. Gail grabbed his cock, rubbed it around her vaginal entrance and finally pushed the head into her. Jeff pushed deeper but only half of Jeff's cock had entered Gail's pussy. Gail recoiled from Jeff's initial thrusts but eventually began moving her pelvis to meet Jeff's rhythm. After a few pushes Jeff's cock was fully buried inside Gail's pussy.

Tim could clearly see all the action. He wished he was the one that was fucking his wife but this was a close second.

Gail's legs were tightly wrapped around Jeff's waist and she was meeting each of his thrusts with urgency. Tim knew that his wife was close to orgasm.

Jeff was thrusting with full force and Gail was enjoying every stroke. All Tim could hear was the slapping of Jeff's balls against his wife's pussy and her muttering, "Oh my God."

Gail couldn't believe how good Jeff's hard cock felt in her pussy. She had never felt this full. Gail could feel an orgasm approaching and pushed Jeff's cock deeper into her pussy. The waves of pleasure began to overtake her and she couldn't hold back any longer.

Tim saw his wife's thighs begin to quiver while Jeff increased his tempo. Suddenly, Gail cried out, "I'm coming." Gail's legs went rigid and then her entire body began to shudder as the orgasm swept over her body.

Jeff didn't stop. He continued to pound Gail with renewed vigor. Gail had recovered from her orgasm and welcomed Jeff's staying power. Gail couldn't believe how good Jeff's hard cock felt in her pussy. She glanced down to the foot of the bed to see a smiling Tim watching her. She was glad Tim was enjoying her pleasure.

Jeff's cock was again working its magic on Gail's pussy. As he hammered away, Gail felt another orgasm approaching. Her senses were overwhelmed by Jeff's big, hard cock deep in her pussy. She felt like a total woman.

Gail's second orgasm was as strong as her first. Her pussy convulsed for what seemed like an eternity. She couldn't remember the last time she was so sexually satisfied.

Tim couldn't believe his wife had come twice. He could only recall one other time that she had two orgasms in one session. He was excited and happy for her. He only wished he could use his dick for something other than a pee pole.

Tim knew that Jeff was close to coming. His dick was buried deep inside Gail's pussy and he was thrusting furiously. With her legs spread wide, she offered no resistance to Jeff's massive organ. While Jeff continued his assault on his wife's pussy, Tim could see Jeff's balls tighten, heard a loud grunt, and suddenly Jeff unleashed his load of sperm deep inside Gail's womb. Gail could feel his hot seed filling her pussy.

Jeff collapsed on top of Gail as she lay motionless while still recovering from her second orgasm. She could feel Jeff's sperm oozing from her pussy. Oh, how she had missed that warm feeling.

Tim could clearly see Jeff's cum running down the crack of his wife's ass and puddling on the sheet.

Nobody said a word until Jeff pulled out of Gail's pussy, picked up his clothes and headed for the bathroom. After a few minutes Jeff opened the bathroom door and said, "I had a great time. Hope we can do this again." He quickly left the room.

Tim moved over to the bed and lay down next to Gail. Gail had her eyes closed and was obviously enjoying the afterglow of sex. She opened her eyes, saw Tim, and said, "I need to go to the bathroom and clean up."

Tim said, "Please don't. I'm enjoying looking at my beautiful wife."

Tim put his arms around her and began to softly kiss her lips. "I love you so much," he told her.

"I love you too. You make me very happy," Gail cooed.

Tim continued to kiss his wife and fondle her breasts. He began to lick and suck her nipples just as he had seen Jeff do minutes before. He could faintly smell Jeff's cologne as he worked his way down his wife's body. When he reached her pussy the smell of their mixed juices overwhelmed him.

Gail, sensing that her husband wanted to eat her pussy and said, "Let me go clean up first."

"No, you're beautiful just the way you are," Tim replied.

Tim began to lick and suck on his wife's pussy. Tim couldn't believe that he actually enjoyed the taste of Jeff's semen mixed with his wife's pussy nectar. The more he licked and sucked, the more impassioned he became.

Gail was surprised her husband was eating her pussy after being fucked by another man. She was also surprised that she was enjoying the experience. As Tim licked and sucked, Gail became increasingly aroused. Soon she was thrusting her hips to meet her husband's lips and tongue. Gail wasn't thinking about another orgasm but suddenly those familiar sensations sent her over the top. She locked her legs around her husband's head as another orgasm overtook her.

After being released from the orgasmic headlock Tim said, "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

Gail just smiled and said, "I have to use the bathroom."

When she returned Tim kissed her on the forehead and said, "It seems like we're both exhausted. Let's get some sleep."

"Great idea," Gail replied.

The next morning Tim awoke to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Gail had made a pot of coffee from one of those small coffeemakers that were in the hotel bathroom. She had already showered and dressed.

"Good morning sleepy head. Are you going to sleep the day away?" Gail asked.

"It's almost 10 o'clock. Checkout is at 11, so you'd better get going."

As Tim's eyes slowly adjusted to the sunlight pouring through the hotel window, he could only focus on his beautiful wife. She looked absolutely radiant. She seemed to glow as she began packing their things. He loved her more than ever.

Tim grabbed a cup of coffee, took a couple of sips, and hopped in the shower. By the time he was done and dressed, Gail had everything packed.

"We'd better get going. We don't want to be charged for another day," Gail said.

They engaged in small talk on the ride home but it was obvious they both wanted to discuss what had occurred the prior evening. As they pulled into their driveway Tim asked, "Why don't we wait until after dinner to discuss last night?"

"Sounds like a great idea," Gail replied.

After dinner they were sitting on the sofa finishing their wine when Tim broke the ice. "Well, how did you like last night?"

"What do you mean?" Gail asked.

"Did you like Jeff?" Tim inquired.

"He's a very nice man," was all Gail would say.

"Gail, that's not what I meant and you know it! Did you enjoy the sex? Was Jeff a good lover? Let me know what you're thinking. I want you to be happy. Let me know your feelings. Talk to me about what you felt".

"Well", Gail began," I was really nervous when we got to the room. I wasn't sure I'd be able to go through with it. Your presence made me really nervous. Once we started to kiss, I began to relax. Jeff is a very good kisser, not as good as you, but still very good. I was really self-conscious when he removed my dress and saw me naked. I thought that he might have a big dick because I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh when we were kissing. But when he took his clothes off and I saw the size of his cock, I thought no way would this thing fit inside me. When I tried to suck him, it only got bigger and I could only get the head into my mouth. When I glanced at you all you did was smile."

"I knew you were up to the task. Please go on," Tim asked.

"Once I was on my back and I felt his cock at my opening, I was so aroused that I thought it was worth a try. The head went in fairly easy so I thought rest of his dick would follow. Boy was I wrong. When he pushed the first few times I thought he was going to split me in two. After the initial shock, it went in easier than I thought it would. I can honestly say that I never felt that full with any of my prior partners. He had the largest dick I'd ever seen."

"Are you saying he is bigger than me?" Tim mused.

Gail didn't say anything but simply nodded and smiled.

Tim returned the smile and asked, "Did you have an orgasm?"

"What do you think? You were watching the entire time," Gail replied.

"It looked to me as if you had several. Am I wrong?"

Gail looked at Tim, "I'm usually one and done in that department. But this was different. I don't know if it was my excitement, Jeff's big dick, being with someone new, you watching us, or a combination of all those things but I had two massive orgasms with Jeff and another with you. I've never had three orgasms in one session in my entire life".

"So, I take it that you enjoyed yourself?" Tim asked.

"Very much so, thank you," Gail replied. "But how do you feel?"

Tim replied, "I feel great. When I first saw Jeff and you kissing I felt a twinge of jealously. But that went away when I saw how much you were enjoying him. I saw my beautiful and loving wife enjoying her sexuality and I was fortunate enough to be there to share in that precious moment. My only regret is that we didn't do this sooner."

"So, you don't mind watching your wife have sex with another man," Gail coyly asked.

"No not at all. In fact, I find it rather exciting and fulfilling. I love you very much and enjoy watching my wonderful wife enjoying a beautiful experience."

Tim looked at Gail and asked, "Would you like to try this again sometime?"

"Sure, provided you're good with it," Gail replied. "But I do have a request."

"What's that, Honey?"

"The next time can you find someone with a slightly smaller dick? I'm still sore from that monster."

Tim bowed at the waist and replied, "Your wish is my command, fair lady."

12