A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haaaahhh, that felt amazing~♥"

"MMMMRRNNP-FKF~."

Once again I feel sick, physically sick from the vast quantities of fluid of various viscosity and consistency stuffing my belly, and sick from the implications of it all. For the sake of my own mental health, I'd deluded myself into thinking that her kinks were limited to what she'd shown me thus far. I took a strange comfort in thinking that all I had to do was endure her filling me with cum and farts for the rest of my life, it was the only way I could convince myself that my situation could be somehow worse. Well, it did get worse, much sooner than I'd expected or hoped. Of course, her piss is actually nowhere as bad as her farts, I could handle the briny bladder brew being added to my diet if that was all it was. However just thinking about the "conversation" she had with me right before letting loose in my mouth just now, a truly terrifying thought now nags at my mind.

"Isn't that great? Now you get to drink all my pee as well~♥"

Yeah, I already figured, that's not exactly the thing that I'm worried about. It's if she'll actually take her fetishes further and even-

"And who knows, pretty soon, you might be eating something else from my butt besides farts~♥"

Yeah... yeah...

My mind becomes lost for a moment as Seraphine casually reopens her legs. The thought that she's letting me go doesn't cross my mind for a second, instead, with the head of her cock still in my mouth and leaking small remnants of piss, I proceed to swallow the rest of the throbbing meat pole.

SQUEEELK-CHK~ "GLK!"

Even as I retch reflexively, my eyes vacantly stare ahead into her crotch approaching my face, I'm forced to ponder on my future struggles even if I try to resist thinking about it. That's just how the human mind is, we can't help but think about bad things to come and let those thoughts revolve and worry us despite knowing that nothing can be done about it.

"Hmmn hmm hmmmn~♪. My own human toilet~♥"

If only my mind could be as free as that of the Succubus who hums a happy tune and looks forward to the near future as I take her cock back into my throat.

***

Nighttime.

After the long, hellish day I've spent with my head stuffed up Seraphine's skirt, the cool, refreshing night air and the silence is a well-missed luxury. Unfortunately, this period of time is one of my only few opportunities to enjoy such relaxing freedom. Even relaxing at this time is difficult though, memories of the day's events keep revolving around my head, popping into my mind constantly like sticky sludge that refuses to be washed from my consciousness. And as these explicit memories cycles through my mind constantly, I more bothered by my body's involuntary reactions.

GOKUNGK~ GOKUNGK~

"Ngh."

Except it's even worse than during the time I'm actually in the midst of the torment, my balls ache badly. The condition of my balls have advanced greatly compared to when I was under her desk in the evening. Looking down at my naked crotch as I sit alone on the bed, my balls have now swollen to the size of grapefruits, I can actually hear them throbbing below my rock hard member, and they're glowing, literally! As though filled with the liquid you'd find in a cheap glowstick, my nuts now resemble freakish alien eggs with an opaque pinkish purple light diffusing through my throbbing scrotum! At least visually, it's by far the most freakish phenomenon that takes place in my body ever since becoming the Succubus' slave!

It's as I've said before, Succubi, even the ones with twisted kinks like Seraphine, generally thrive off the life essence of mortal beings. A succubus can get by simply by feeding off the desires directed at them from the people in their surroundings, however this method is incredibly slow and inefficient. Instead, there's a much more direct and potent method, cultivation. Cultivation in this case refers to using a catalyst to directly absorb energy from someone's body, in this case, the catalyst refers to the countless loads of spunk Seraphine dumped down my throat over the course of the day! There's no better catalyst than one's own semen, the Succubus's jizz gets absorbed into the body where it's enriched by the host's life energy. Said life energy is even more potent during periods of sexual excitement and arousal, in other words, at times when she's forcing me to suck her off or smell her farts. I would say that there's actually a method to her madness, however a normal succubus would make her host sexually aroused in much more normal ways, Seraphine is simply an oddball with freakish fetishes.

Anyway, this is the end result, of all the cum absorbed by my body, some gets allocated as my daily nourishment while the rest takes on a special composition after absorbing my energy. This special cum then reaccumulates in the place where the Succubus would be able to most easily draw it out, my aching balls. All of that concentrated spunk, rich with my own life energy, gets stored in my balls and piles up until she's ready to extract it all. Hence why I'm no longer able to cum on my own from the moment her thick sperm begins to gather to replace my own thin semen. Until she's ready for it, I'm made to harbor it all in my balls, gallons upon gallons of someone else' potent ball snot. The insane quantity of nut is compressed and shrunken down into a rich concentrate, however the volume is still so great that my balls are forced to swell to accommodate the agonizingly heavy load. Then there's the fact that the life energy stored in the clumpy cock stew makes it hotter than a fresh load dumped from Seraphine's balls!

All of these factors combined make for a torturous sensation, one that becomes more torturous as it directly feed my unbearable urge to orgasm! My balls are literally throbbing for release, the throbbing causing and ache that tingles my entire body as my nuts constantly constrict around the thick, heavy load. And I'm unable to do anything about it until Seraphine says so! I'm at a point where I actually wished that her sucking my energy out would reduce my lifespan like I've heard in so many stories, maybe that way I'd be free of her torment someday soon. Unfortunately, the only thing that gets sucked out is the energy my body naturally produces by burning my rich diet of sperm and waste. This only leaves me in a docile and lethargic state until I recover naturally. And this lethargic state only makes me more vulnerable to the unquenchable lust of the Succubus that owns me.

"Wow, what a haul~♪!"

A familiar voice fills the room as the door to the bedroom opens and in walks a figure. I should have mentioned before that the room I'm in isn't my own, I would never have been able to afford such a nice condo where even the stunning view of the nightlife outside is available from the bedroom. It's been almost a year already since I'd been forcefully moved from the humble apartment I'd began to call home in an effort to pursue new academic goals. After all, there's no longer a need for academic excellence when one's life as the pet is already set in stone.

Anyway, through the doorway that opens enters a familiar figure, one that would leave one shocked for a multitude of reasons.

She's even bigger than before, taller, more robust in mass and generous in curves. Her increased height is mostly attributed mostly to her large canid feet adorned with razor sharp claws now replacing her dainty humanly feet and high heels. The rest of her body is likewise scaled up while maintaining the same knock-out proportions that would have one look past the fact that her fair, smooth skin is now thickly coated in fur! Greyish purple fur that dazzles in the building lights leaking through the window, it covers her long and strong canine legs, her longer and even thicker thighs, her broad hips, meaty waist and slightly pudgy belly. Her breasts are even bigger than before, similarly covered with fur up until her bare, black nipples, large, inverted and succulent at a glance. Longer fur forms a neat, fluffy mane of sorts that creeps up from the entrance of her deep cleavage, up her neck and around her head, her large, anthropomorphic wolf's head that's brimming with features more feminine and enticing than savage, like a character from a Disney movie written by someone who's secretly a furry! Even with the long, sharp canines flashing in her mouth, her smile is captivating and sexy. Coupled with her bright eyes with dazzling eyelashes and neatly arranged eyebrows, she was a true work of art that could turn anyone into a furry at a glance. She's missing her head of long, glossy black hair, however the fluffy wolf ears atop her head more than make of for it, so too does her large, lush tail swaying above her furry behind. And looking back towards that area, one would find the only parts of her besides her nipples not covered in fur: Her absolutely massive sheathe and her balls that are like a pair of obsidian orbs each twice the size of my own head!

Believe it or not, this large anthropomorphic wolf lady with the threatening equipment attacked to her naked crotch is Seraphine, the exact same that had put me through a lengthy course of disgusting torment during the day! One would think that meeting a Succubus in this life would be a one in a billion occurrence, however I can't even fathom the chances of meeting a Succubus that's also half Werewolf! A hybrid of two fantasy creatures that should only exist in story books, that's who I've found myself to be enslaved to. A lustful sex demon by day, and a lustful sex demon covered in fur by night. There was no need for a full moon for her to change forms, and her diabolic nature didn't change at all with her shifting forms, only the assets that she had available.

SHLCK~

The main asset being that frightening red thing that's begun to emerge from her sheathe as she makes her way towards me on the bed, carrying a large paper bag in the clawed paws she now has for hands! As it begins to emerge, it's already girthier than her monstrous cock in her succubus form, and it only gets thicker and longer as it pulsates and swells while growing out of her sheathe like the trunk of a fully grown tree suddenly emerging from the earth. The bright red is dazzling even in the dim lighting of the room, I've never seen a wolf's penis in my life however I can imagine that it would in no way be as big and scary as Seraphine's after it's fully emerged from her sheathe. It's tapered at the very top while the upper half is the thickest, coming in at a truly dreadful six and a half inches wide! Going further down the shaft with dark, pulsating veins, it shrinks in girth slightly until the knot that's the same six and a half inches diameter as the top! Her wolf cock is absolutely massive, measuring a scary twenty four inches from the edge of the knot snuggled into the opening of the sheathe all the way to the meaty tip that twitches as the whole thing throbs in excitement!

"I got a whole bunch of candy from the students and teachers. It's great that I don't even have to go trick-or-treating."

Seraphine's personality also seems to shift a bit with her transformation in that her speech becomes more casual and carefree, or maybe it's that her true personality shines more in the comforts of her home, or I should say our home.. And it's because of her words that I'm reminded of what today is, Halloween, I guess my head had been stuffed up her skirt so frequently to the point that I never even noticed any of the decorations that would have been on campus. It's the time of year where people set out to provide the scariest forms of entertainment they could. I wonder if there's anybody else out there that knows that at least Succubi and Werewolves are real, I also wonder if I'm the only one that's gotten to know what true horror is really like over the past year. This horror is presented not in the form of death, blood and gore, but living as a slave to the disgusting kinks of a being one can never hope to oppose.

"Want some candy?"

"N-no thanks." GOKUNGK~ "UNGH."

"Suit yourself, it tastes amazing though."

I bet it does, still, I answer while knowing that she's only offered me in jest. I can't remember the last time I'd gotten to eat candy, or any normal food for that matter. The Succubus maintains my diet strictly to the hottest, snottiest loads from her fat balls and the stinkiest, most potent farts from her fat ass that's even fatter in her wolf form. The conversion of her semen into the energy-rich variant that gets stored inside my own aching balls is a delicate magical process that can be ruined if any external impurities contained in regular human food is introduced into my system. This is how she explains it to me but I know that this explanation is bullshit, and she probably knows that I know it's bullshit. After all, how could it make sense that it's perfectly fine for me to inhale and swallow her toxic farts just because it's been through her system beforehand? And she didn't even update the explanation after pissing down my throat earlier in the day. My subsistence on nothing but her gooey cock snot, vile anal expulsions, rancid urine and very likely something much worse in the near future, is but another of her kinks, yet another reality that I have to choice but to live with. I only hope that one day I'm able to get used to this stringent "diet", however that's about as likely as me getting used to that big, scary canine cock of hers.

"Come on, let's see that butt~♪"

"M-mnm."

I know that the time has come as soon as she crawls upon the bed after placing down the half-eaten bag of candy. My body is reluctant but I force myself to comply, as futile as it may seem, even now I'm still hopeful that she'll begin to treat me better one day if I act like a good slave. Maybe I'd even get to taste something that hasn't churned in her balls or baked in her bowels for once. I turn away from the nightstand where the paper bag is, trying hard not to think about the sweet taste of chocolate that I'm beginning to forget. My body naturally shivers in nervousness as the large demonic beast woman kneels behind my comparatively small crawling form. My spine tingles from the nerves as I hesitantly arch my back, lowering my chest and face into the luxury bedding filled with her anthropomorphic canine musk, and finally I perk up my naked ass for her to do with as she pleases.

PLOP~

"Guh!"

It seems like I still can't get over the fear I feel in times like this, my body helplessly jerks the moment I feel her large, fury, clawed hand paws grab onto my shivering butt cheeks. My overloaded balls also throb, shooting very slight pangs of pain through my crotch and making my rock hard member jerk even harder than my body does as I groan softly.

"Mmmnnn~, all that cum is working wonders, your ass is getting more plump~♥"

"Mngh~."

It seems like she still isn't done altering my body to her whim, I'm frightened to think of what I'll become in the end just to serve as her optimal pleasure toy, especially considering her willingness to alter her own body for the sake of her kinks. I'm already a freak in more ways than one. I can only accept that I'm no longer human, instead I'm becoming closer and closer in supernatural nature to the being currently kneading my ass cheeks in a way that I fear being accidentally scratched by her razor sharp claws.

PLAP!

"Urgh, nghf~!"

GOKUNGK~ SHCHK~ GOKUNGK~

"Fufun~♪"

What I really should fear though is the heavy thing that soon slaps down with a wet, sticky plop upon my shivering ass cheeks! It's so damn hot, almost scorching, and it's huge! Just looking at it doesn't give one the realest sense of how large her canine cock is until it's personally felt like this. The way it throbs sends shivers up my spine, a sticky sound is made as it squirms against my tender skin, the whole thing as it emerged from her sheathe is naturally coated in a hot, slimy substance similar to precum. It gets rubbed onto me without Seraphine even having to do anything as her heavy, meaty member pulsates so heavily that it noticeably swells and shrinks with each throb! I can sense the perverted joy she gets from teasing and tormenting me like this. She always starts by slapping it down onto my butt so that I know just how big the thing is that she's about to shove into of me. I have to endure this scary anticipation for a few seconds until I finally feel the scorching hot, red meat pole sliding back along my butt.

I clench my eyes and bite my lip in an attempt to stifle my trembling voice but my arms and legs still noticeably tremble as I'm then made to feel it's length sliding against me, more slimy cock coating staining my skin where my pores are raised. This is nothing like waiting for a shot from the doctor after seeing the needle, it's something much, much worse. There was absolutely no way something like that would ever even begun to go into any of the holes of a normal human.

SHLCK~

"Unk!"

My body jerks again is I feel the slim tip of the gigantic wolf prick slid between my quivering cheeks and press right up against my hole, one of my holes that'd been specifically redesigned to just barely fit such a scary member.

SHLRCH-K~ GOKUNGK~ SQUELCH~

"Urn, ghurgh~."

Her rubbing her hot, slimy doggy cock all over my ass is about as much foreplay as the Succuwolf is willing to concede, Seraphien certainly has no patience for such trivialities and prefers to get right into the perverted acts. My toes keep twitching and clenching and I grit my teeth as I feel her hot, meaty tip proceeds to penetrate me. It's such a tight squeeze from the very get go that she actually has to hold onto my hips with her large furry paws while slowly shoving her much larger hips forward. The tip of her canine phallus is naturally the easiest, what follows is me enduring the feeling of my butt hole being forced to open in ways it was never meant to. The hot, slimy coating of her cock is the only thing that barely helps, I feel said coating smearing my insides as her member slowly advances forwards and in.

"Mnnnnnhhff~♥"

SQUEEELKCHK~ GOKUNGK~ SHCHK~

"Hrngh-!" Gokungk~ Gokungk~

As if having such a massive thing slowly shoved up my ass wasn't bad enough, there's the unbearable pleasure I'm forced to feel from the act that makes my dick and balls throb! The aching in my nuts is soon matched by the aching in my butt as it's soon stretched open to a degree that I dare not look at myself, this degree of inhumanity is simply too much for me to bear. I actually wish that she'd be quicker with it, however since when have my wishes ever mattered? Most times it felt like she could read my mind and do the exact opposite of what I hoped for. My hands clenching the sheets are a bit sore and my eyes remain clenched in darkness as I softly grunt from my mouth, unable to endure the sensations in my behind any longer. My butt gapes wider and wider as her grip on my hips tightens, I'm in agony at both my butt and my uselessly contracting balls heavy with succubus sperm. I endure for what feels like minutes until finally my butt hole is spread as wide as the thickest top portion of her throbbing cock.

SQUELCHk~ SCHLOOORP-PCH~

"Aaahhh~♪" GOKUNGK~

"Ngf!" Gokungk~

Only then does Seraphine show me a bit of what seems like mercy, what could be seen as the most difficult part is overcome and her cock with it's generally spherical shape is able to more easily slip into my ass that's as gaped as gaped could be. This easiness is only relative though, I'm still made to feel like my ass is slowly catching fire, both from the slight soreness of my stretched ass hole as well as the sheer heat of the bulky, throbbing meat that proceeds to fill me! It slides deeper into my hole with a very tight sounding, wet squelch as the slime from her cock collects on my tightly clenching anal ring. With just the tip inside, I already feel unbearably full, this feeling is quickly and brutally surpassed as the rest goes in. I simply can't describe what it's like, I'm certain that nobody else in this world has had something so large and lively put up their ass before. A clear bulge forms in my abdomen and gets larger as her cock fills my lower end in a way similar to how my throat would sleeve to her enormous succubus prick. I endure the overwhelming cramming sensation, the heat and slimness, the unbearable throbbing that stirs up my insides as said insides are stuffed beyond reason. Finally, after much struggle on my end, the "easiest" part comes as the thickest section of her cock is fully plugged into my butt.

1...34567...9