A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Story Info
What it's like to be owned by a monster.
31.4k words
3.55
15.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTENT WARNING: This story contains plentiful and vivid depictions of FART FETISH material as well as minor Watersports.

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

Written by HumbleHeretic

"So, can anyone work out when the object reaches terminal velocity?"

"Me, me!"

"I can do it, Ms. Sera!"

The overly enthusiastic response from the students would have one think that we were still kids, however going by the contents of the teacher's question, one could tell that this was a fairly advanced physics class. Normally at the college stage in one's life, people my age would be generally less enthusiastic about the classes themselves and more interested in enjoying their social life. However when it comes to this course in particular, the students display a burning need to want to show off. And it's naturally because of the one running this lecture.

Beautiful was an understatement to describe her, tall and curvy, she has all the proportions that those that have gone through puberty would dream about. Long meaty legs lead up to a set of thighs that contribute to broad, bountiful hips. At the same time her waist isn't as slim as one would expect of an hourglass figure, instead her mid-section is plump as though enticing one to wrap their arms around her and get lost in the embrace of a mature woman. Her figure is naturally completed with a set of bountiful breasts that accentuate the vibe brough by her usual secretary-style attire, her white blouse open enough at the front to display her cleavage while her tight black skirt perfectly conforms to her lower curves. Even her face matches every teenaged boy's ideal of a seductive secretary, any amount of makeup is simply unnecessary to bring out her charm. Plump lips that are a natural shade of rose red even without lipstick, her long and full lashes of a deep black color over her eyes that are a deep brown, almost black. Her eyes seem so dark yet the brightness they possess comes perfectly through her glasses that gives one a sense of intellect. Her long black hair is even tied up into a neat bun and the beauty spot just above her left cheek is just the perfect icing on the cake.

We knew her only as Ms. Seraphine, but for most guys that was good enough as they dreamt of replacing her last name with their own. That was how much charm she possessed that made even some of the girls in the course to hold some rather lustful opinions only shared in group chats. Of course, I too have had thoughts towards her from day one, however, unlike all these others on campus still reveling in thoughts and fantasies, I somehow was "lucky" enough to achieve a relationship with her that was far removed from that of regular teacher and student.

"So it should take around 6.8 seconds."

"That's correct Collin, very well done~♪"

"Hehe."

SQULKCH~ "GLK!" FRRPP~

Whatever captivating spell she has them under causes the guy sitting next to me to blush and giggle to himself after a small compliment. Her cool and beautiful smile is enough to make even the others flustered and she resumes the lecture by turning around to write something on the board. This is the perfect opportunity for people to ogle and her backside while feeling no guilt whatsoever. Naturally her ass is a thing of marvel to behold, her generous curves wrapping around almost seamlessly into a hefty, perky and plump butt hugged tightly by her thin black skirt. They all try their best to listen to her lecture properly so that they can answer questions and receive compliments, Collin sitting next to me though isn't hiding his lustful gaze in the slightest, and I couldn't blame him. The thing I said about her putting them under a captivating spell is a statement to be taken literally literally.

Otherwise all it would take was Collin looking beside himself towards me to notice a truly shocking sight.

FRRRPPP~ "GRLK!" SLRRP-P~

"Hmm hm hhmmn~♪"

There, perched right on my side of the desk is the very same butt that all my classmates are currently staring at. Attached to that butt is naturally another Ms. Seraphine, the beautiful lady reading some kind of small book while humming to herself. Her expression is unlike that of the cool academic commonly seen around campus, instead her expression is that of a mischievous cat all too happy to be getting away with her little prank. The book in her hand is not that of advanced physics, but one of physical intimacy between man and woman, in other words, it's a pornographic novel. These factors combined with the way she sits on the desk, facing away from the board with her legs propped up and opened made for a vulgar image completely unexpected for the professor that even the other teaching staff adored and admired. At a glance one would think that this was her identical twin that behaved completely opposite of her yet looked and dressed the exact same way, however the truth was that this is in fact Ms. Seraphine, the REAL Ms. Seraphine.

SQUELCH~ "URGHK!" FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "GRK!" SLRRP~

And this is the real me, the guy sitting in from of her with his head shoved all the way inside her skirt, in between her open legs. A sound of suction is coming from within her skirt where my head is hidden, if anyone heard this they would think that I was eating her out, a lucky scenario that any teenaged boy would dream about. However the gagging mixed into the vulgar sucking noises tells a different tale of something different being in my mouth.

Inside of her skirt is dark and stuffy, the black fabric blocking out the light of the classroom while the small space is saturated with her scents. The darkness forces me to focus on the smell inside, the smell that's overpowering enough to make one feel stifled. At the same time the feeling in my mouth as I move my head rhythmically is all the more vivid. A thing that's very long and very fat, stiff and firm while also being meaty and flexible enough to bend as its pushed into my mouth and struggling throat. The icky sensation of it constantly throbbing, pulsating and jerking in my gullet is almost as unbearable as the literal choking sensation caused by repeatedly swallowing something way too large to even fit in my mouth under normal circumstances. Nothing about this scenario is normal though, it's all completely abnormal, in fact, ironically enough, the thing closest to normally about all of this is the fact that the woman sitting on my desk has a penis larger than any I'd ever seen in reality or fiction!

FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ GOKUNGK~ "GUK!" SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ FRRRP-P-P~ SLRRP-P~ GOKUNGK~ "GURK-KRF!" FRRP~

"Mmmmnnnn~♪"

Coming in second place is the fact that I'm actually sucking on said penis as though it's something completely normal, and it this point it pretty much is. Her fat cock is an astounding fourteen inches in length, with a girth that puts it almost four inches wide at its thickest part. This thickest part regularly squeezes its way into my mouth and throat that flexes and stretches abnormally to accommodate the monstrous member. It's therefore unavoidable that even after all this time, even after being forced to deepthroat her bulky prick every day for close to a year now, I'm unable to stop myself from gagging as her meaty cock squelches through and stretches my gullet. It's made worse by the fact that I have to completely move on my own as she reads yet another of her perverted books. She gains satisfaction both from reading and the feeling of my tight mouth and throat as I struggle to literally choke myself on her enormous meat slab.

I feel it reaching deep into me as I force myself forward, her fat prick bulb forcing open a path such that my tight throat can sleeve itself to her engorged, throbbing shaft. I feel the inside of my throat becoming wet and slimy with the hot precum leaking from her pulsating glans. I choke and heave, my throat unable to grow accustomed to her great length and girth, the walls of my gullet spasm and constrict, squeezing at her prick and providing a more pleasurable experience that makes the fat meaty thing throb and buck excitedly. Tears continue to drip from my eyes into the growing wet spot formed at the bottom of her skirt as I push forward without pause. I swallow all fourteen inches of her throbbing meat slab, the hot thing causing my whole neck to bulge in a freakish manner as my nose pushes into the bush of pubic hair still clothed by her shifted aside, black lace panties.

"Ooohh~♥"

GOKUNGK~"GLRK!" SCHLRCH~ "KRLK!"

A slight moan is heard from above my trembling head and I feel her cock swell and buck inside of me, meanwhile her big, fat, plump balls hanging out of her panties cushions and massages my chin and neck. He fat nuts so warm and portulent contract in pleasure, their smooth surface massaging my bulging neck providing the slightest amount of relief to my throat that's only just starting to grow sore after a straight two hours of balls deep deepthroating. That's right, I've been doing this for two hours at this point, and after all this time, none of my classmates have yet to notice a single strange thing about all of this, not even the person I'm sharing a desk with. Even if he looks this way, the sight of his favorite teacher perched on the desk with her legs open and my face stuffed in her skirt won't enter his view. The sound of my continued struggles in sucking her off and gagging on her hog as I take her balls deep over and over and over again fall completely deaf on his ears. That is the spell that she has them all under.

As I mentioned before, the one who's dick I'm currently swallowing is the real Ms. Seraphine, the one currently teaching at the board and capturing everyone else's attention is a literal illusion. What they all see is a work of magic, something that logically shouldn't exist in this world and should be especially incomprehensible to people like us in the sciences major. And the one responsible is an entity that likewise shouldn't exist in this world. See, while I say that the "Seraphine" at the board and the Seraphine on my desk are identical, the latter has something that the one the others are currently viewing doesn't. Sprouting from her head of silky black hair is a pair of horns extending from the sides of her head. These horns stick close to the side of her head and curl to resemble a ram's horns. Extending out above her bountiful buttcheeks squished into their place on my desk is a long, sleek, black tail with a heart shaped end. Her eyes gazing lustfully at her book are no longer dark and mysterious and instead glow a faint purplish pink. Were one to look directly into her eyes in her currently sexually aroused state, they would find themselves ensnared in a vicious spell even if she didn't consciously do anything. Such are the ways of a literal Succubus.

The notorious sex demon of myths and fables, that's who's cock I'm currently sleeving with my throat. This is all part of her kinky play, a form of exhibitionism where she has me suck her cock right in the middle of class while everyone present is being legitimately taught by her illusion. The succubus's credentials as a professor are legitimate, however her nature as a Succubus is much more obvious. None of my classmates notice a thing even as I hold her throbbing cock in my throat for close to a straight minute while gagging loudly with tears in my eyes. They don't even hear her soft, lustful moaning as I finally pull my head back slowly, feeling the fattest part of her engorged prick squeezing through my gullet while her bulbous cock head grinds into my sensitive throat walls. Nobody would have thought that the sexy succubus in their fantasies would have a huge cock, nor would they believe that I had a special constitution that makes me resistant to her illusions to a certain extent.

FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "GUK!" SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ FRRRP-P-P~ SLRRP-P~ "GURK!" FRRP~

That's how all of this started, from the first day of the course where I was the only one surprised at her true form. She unfortunately noticed my surprise, and that's how I became the target of her sick desires. Every day during the lecture, while my other classmates and friends are seriously learning from her illusion and trying to impress the false image of her, my head is buried in her skirt, making use of the magical bodily alterations she forced onto me to fellate her the entire time. All the while she reads her lecherous books, making me use my mouth and throat as a means of masturbation, savoring the mental and physical pleasure while I suffer in this stuffy darkness for hours on end. And me choking myself on her fat cock isn't the worst part of all this, this particular Succubus has peculiar kinks that I'm unfortunately made to satisfy as well. What's choking me inside of her skirt isn't just the stuffiness of her fragrant crotch musk.

"Hhmmn~♪"

GOKUNGK~ "MRGHK~!"

I know that it's coming when I feel her cock stiffen in a particular way inside my throat. I can feel it in the way her ass cheeks slightly tense and causes her balls to clap my chin and bulging neck. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to prepare myself for what happens next.

BBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPTTTT-T-T-TTTRRRRFFF~

GOKUNGK~ SQULCHK~ "GRK!" GOKUNGK~

The sound is such that it's a wonder how nobody else but us can hear it even if they are under an illusion! The bubbly rippling as it's expelled from between her doughy ass cheeks, that hot, putrid gas that blows right out of her porous laced panties and into the small space confine in her skirt! I retch harshly as her excited cock bucks deep in my throat during the release, I tremble as I feel it wash over my, the great heat and the creamy texture that I can physically feel on my skin as it quickly and unstoppably crawls up my face until it reaches my nose! I don't want to, oh how I absolutely wish that I could resist, however there was nothing that a mere mortal like me could do against the mental domination of a powerful Succubus.

HHHNNFF~ "GRGHK~!" GOKUNGK~ HHNNNFFF~ "HKR-KHRK~!"

"Knfufufufufu~♥"

I hear her coquettishly giggle in pleasure as my throat contracts and my belly lurches as I gag horribly on her throbbing cock! My nostrils remain open and draw it in, despite her cock overstuffing my throat, my body has been magically altered by her to the point where I can still properly breath while deepthroating her member. And the purpose of this is such that I can stay alive and conscious without her cock ever leaving my throat, and more importantly, so that I can properly sniff up whatever hot, rank, ripe farts she lets out! My lungs inflate enthusiastically as my nostrils burn from the horribly rotten, eggy stench that I never thought a creature so beautiful could produce! A milky sourness makes me feel woozy with the fear that my sinuses would rot away yet I continued to inhale it all as though trying to prevent any from leaking from her skirt. The tears continue dripping from my shocked eyes as the stench and potency causes me to suffer, however my lungs keep pumping and my nostrils keep huffing to get my airways flooded with the putrid anal pestilence!

SQUELCH~ "GRGHLK!" HHHNFFF~ FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "KLK!" SLRRP-P~ HHHNNFF~ SQUELCH~ FRRRPPP~ "GRLK!"

"Hmm hhmm hhhmmn~♪"

I lament for the umpteenth time as I choke on her gas, the hot, creamy vapor rushing through my nose and into my lungs. I never even wanted to suck her cock much less smell her farts! However the Succubus has cast a spell on me that's incomparably wicked compared to what she'd entrapped the others in. She's laced her nasty ass gas with her demonic pheromones, causing my mind and body to succumb in a way that her normal illusions couldn't accomplish. The mark of her rich magical chemicals has basically turned me into her slave from the very first moment she'd farted in my face. Since then my actions have been hardly controllable whenever I'm around her. I work like a dog to suck and swallow her cock while missing out on the learning the others acquire for the sake of their future. She's already straight up told me that her plan is to have me flunk out and keep me forever, and there's nothing I can do about it. I can't even stop my own body from craving her sickening farts.

"Mnf."

PPRPRPRPPP-P-P-PPPPPPPRRRRRRFFTTT-T-T-TTRR~

GOKUNGK~ SQUELCH~ "GLK!" FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ HHHHHHHHNNNFFFF~ "UGHKF! GHRRRGHK~!"

My face is again bathed in her warm butt offerings and my nostrils soon burn from the stench as I begin eagerly huffing as soon as it comes out! At the same time, my fellatio doesn't slow down, I suck her cock with my mouth and throat while sucking her hot gas with my burning nostrils. Her farts make my body react uncontrollably in more ways than one. Not only am I condemned to smell it in opposition to my will, but the sheer potency of the stink is enough to make me shiver. One needs to understand that succubi mainly subsist on the essence of humans, they don't need to eat regular food and in fact their bodies react poorly by turning it all into horrible gas. And Seraphine happens to be a foodie that makes use of this fact to torture me with the worst gas one would ever be unfortunate to smell.

Words alone can't describe how horrific a stench her farts contain. Even if it could be described in words, I obviously fail to do so with both my mouth and throat so incomparably stuffed with her prick. Everything she does to me is for her own pleasure, the absurd stink of her farts that she forces me to sniff fresh and hot from the source makes my throat contract uncontrollably as I gag. She relishes in both the sound of my suffering and the feeling of her cock being clamped by my convulsing gullet. She reads her book in pleasure and all the while my head continues to move back and forth, continuously impaling my whole gullet on her meaty member and sucking down her spurting precum while her rotten farts spurt from her massive behind and bathes my face consistently.

PPPRRFFFFFPPP-P-PPRRRTT~ PPPPPRRRPP-P-PFF~

SQUELCH~ "GLK!" FRRPP-P~

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRTTT-T-T-TTTRRR~

HHHNNFFF~ "MRNGHK~!" GOKUNGK~ SHLCK~ HHNNF~

"Phew~♥"

The stuffiness inside her skirt caused partially by her warm crotch scent and mostly by her rancid hot farts that linger in the small space where my head is trapped like magic. I have no choice but to inhale every bit of her vile fumes while sucking and swallowing her throbbing member. A normal human would not have been able to take her fat prick head into their mouth, much less swallow her whole dick, a normal human wouldn't have been able to breath with their throat completely clogged with lady meat or breathe nothing but such terrible farts for an entire two hours. I was no longer a normal human, she'd made me into a freak to satisfy her own twisted desires, and it was all thanks to,

"Mnf~."

GOKUNGK~ "GURRRGHK!" SQUEEEELCHK~ GOKUNGK~

Just in time, I can feel that she's about to finish. The way her cock begins to buck more enthusiastically than ever, I can even hear the way that stuff is churning in her big, contracting balls. I already know what I must do, I really wish I didn't have to. With great reluctance, I pull my face back to let her long, fat cock be extracted from my throat, the meaty member being squeezed out of my tight gullet with a wet squelch while thinly coated in my saliva. Her cock is so damn long that the surroundings of my fart-huffing face finally lights up. I gag and retch, the stiffly swollen, throbbing glans excitedly squirming through my gullet and leaving behind thick trails of spurting precum while the vacated part of my esophagus and throat close to its normal size together with the shrinking of my neck. Finally, I close my teary eyes and jerk my head back slightly as to yank her fat cock head free of my tightly constricting gullet with a sticky wet pop. And with that, only her hot glans remains in my mouth, just in time for,

123456...9