A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GOKUNGK~ SQUEEELCH-RRRPP-PK~ PLAP

"Rnfn, ngh!"

Gokungk~ Gokungk~

What follows is Seraphine's hips sliding forward more quickly as my greedy butt hole practically sucks her in, swallowing the rest of her cock as though grateful to be fed the part that's smaller than what it'd been forced to engulf thus far. For my part though, there's still a greatly violating sensation of her cock shooting through me that I need to endure. It feel like I'm about to be impaled all the way through and have her precum spurting cock tip shoot out of my mouth! However, the part that saves this from happening is her "lacking" length combined with her stiff, bulky knot that suddenly halts the progression of her member into me.

"Oh yeah, this is what I need after a long day~♥"

GOKUNGK~ SHCHK~ GOKUNGK~

"Ungh-gnf~."

If you were to ask me, her day has been pretty easy and fulfilling, all the attention she gets as usual bringing her great pleasure while I'm the one that's had to endure all the hardships the entire time. Even now I'm still going through it, this great big, hot mass of wolf meat stuffing my insides until a fat bulge more than a foot long runs through my mid-section. The excited throbbing of her cock in me stirs up my insides in unbearable ways, unbearable in the pleasure that's coursing through my body and making my aching balls throb and contract. If you were to ask me if I feel shame to be bred by an anthropomorphic beast with a massive canine cock stuffed up my stretched rear, then the answer would be a resounding yes. However I experience so much shameful things on the daily that being fucked by a slimy hot doggy dick ranks near the bottom. Just the burning desire I have to orgasm at this moment, to the point where I want to beg, is a lot more shameful.

"Mmmmnnn~♥"

PHWOMF~

"Mmnnph."

GOKUNGK~ SHCHK~ GOKUNGK~

Seraphine lets out a sultry moan that gets louder in my ears as her large body slowly encumbers mine. There would be nothing I could do against her great, beastly weight even if I wasn't currently drained of energy, I only know that she wouldn't go so far as to actually squash me as she buries me below her. By all rights I should be able to enjoy the feeling of her big breasts squishing onto me, her big, warm body covered in rich, fluffy fur brings with it a feeling of coziness and comfort that fills me with dissonance for the torment she regularly puts me through. However I'm even more incline to the sensation of her cock still firmly wedge up my ass, the added pressure of her body weight bearing down on my bloated form making each throb and pulse of her giant wolf prick all the more audible, stimulating and violating. In the end, she places just enough weight on me to completely bury and hold me down without making me feel like I'd be crushed. My face is pressed to the bed rich with her feral scent while her fresher musk shrouds me completely from above.

SHLLLCK-K~ SHLCK~ GOKUNGK~ SQUELCH~ GOKUNGK~

"Nghf!"

And so it begins, the mating experience of a Werewolf's partner that I only know myself to experience thus far. Despite her beastly appearance, Seraphine moves like a gentle giant, grinding her plump and plush body against mines and smoothly and slowly driving her hips in and out. Her actions may seem gentle, however what her cock is doing to me in the process is anything but.

SQUELCH~ GOKUNGK~ "Urngf." FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "Gugh!" SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ FRRRP-P-P~ GOKUNGK~ SQUELCH~ SCHLORP~ "Hguf!"

"Mmmnnn, you're as tight as the day I first fucked you~♥"

Every gentle thrust feels like her cock is rearranging my insides, the thick, wet squelching is audible above my stifled groans below her, the distinct sound of her fat, throbbing canine cock moving through me. The added pressure from her laying on top of me causes the shape of her hot prick to indent itself into ever inner bodily wall that it contacts. The massive bulge in my abdomen and thorax moves back and forth, the proper shape of her beastly member coming through. The bulge grinds into the expensive mattress, nothing but the cock sleeve that is my body separating her cock from the bed. And when I say that my body is a cock sleeve, I mean that more literally than one would think. My diet of ball batter and farts causes me to produce no waste of my own, making my bowels lose their original purpose. My insides have therefore been alchemically altered so that what was once my guts is now naught but a path for her oversized canine cock to enter my body.

My ass hole's only purpose now is to act as a constricting ring for her rutting phallus, and I swear that my pucker is way more easily stimulated than before. Each time she pulls back, her cock squelching tightly out of my ass gets thicker and thicker, forcefully spreading my hole wider until the thickest part of her prick. Then her hot, slimy wolf cock slides back in, slow and deep, allowing my butt hole to slowly relax as my inside swallow her down to the knot again with a wet squelching. Of course the part stuffed into my pucker is still unbearably thick, and before my shrunken pucker can get a chance to overcome the slight soreness of the ordeal, back out she pulls again, prying my throbbing behind open with her monstrous member that's impossible to fight against.

"Nnnfff, mmnnnn~♥"

SQUELCH~ "Guh." SCHLORP~ GOKUNGK~ SQUELCH~ "Hguf!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ "Urgh." SCHLORP~ FRRP- SCHLORP~ FRRP- GOKUNGK~ "Hngh!" SCHLORP~

Her rhythm is slow paced yet unbreakable, the flexing and relaxing of my hole tied directly to whichever part of her cock is passing in or out at the time. Seraphine has her beastly face buried into her fluffy pillows and has her eyes closed in a soothing manner as she slowly pumps forwards and back. The way she uses me is like I'm really just a toy sat on her bed that she uses when it's time to pleasure herself, that's actually what my life has become when you really think about it. Below her I'm trapped in her smothering embrace, drowned in her warmth and musk as the darkness of night is amplified by her big, beastly form. My grunting and moaning reverberates into her high class mattress and almost completely disappears, only her sensitive hearing as a werewolf can pick up on my auditory reactions. It excites her more than anything.

I can already feel her tempo starting to increase, her cock becomes more vigorous in its exploration of my insides. Her slow pumping gets gradually faster and changes into a thrusting motion that starts to disturb the bedding around us. I'm always made to feel a slight fear in the increasing passion and vigor of this oversized She-beast with her oversized cock. I know that she's careful with how she uses me as to not break the toy she plans to keep for a long time, however I always wonder how long my ass with hold up against such activities. Her fat, stiff bulb of a knot repeatedly and wetly slaps into my aching and twitching hole, smearing my ass cheeks in her hot cock slime and making the soreness of my hole increase as the rest of her cock goes to town inside me.

GOKUNGK~ SHCHK~ "Guh!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~ "Guh!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~ GOKUNGK~ "Hguf!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~ SCHLORP~ GOKUNGK~ SHCHK~ "Guh!"

GOKUNGK~ GOKUNGK~ GOKUNGK~

My balls are perhaps even more sore than my ass. Her musk that I'm drowning in is richly laced with her pheromones much like her farts, I have no choice but to breathe it all in and let it soak into me as I take it from behind with increasing aggression. My forcefully induced sexual arousal is apparent just by my glazed eyes and my tongue hanging out of my mouth as a moan more loudly, leaking saliva into the musky bed sheets. My balls are killing me, the increase state of arousal directly enriches the stores of sperm held in my nuts, the increased potency manifesting in a physical form as it grows hotter with lustful energy and pounds at my aching scrotum for release.

Every thrust she plants into my ass causes my cock to jerk and my swollen balls to throb, the combination of pleasure and testicular torture messes with my mind, my lacking energy contributes to turn my mind into a mess that can't control my body as I lay below my rutting mate. I struggle to hold onto my sense of self, at the same time I question the point. Would I rather my mind be completely awake and vivid as I endure this beastly rutting, or would I rather be swept away in the river of lust, succumbing to Seraphine's cock like an indulgent whore or a common sex toy?

"Rnghf~♪!"

"URGH?!"

I'm not given enough time for my breaking mind to mull over it, the broken pieces are forced to come back together ass the lustful Demonic Beast enters the next phase of the rut! I feel the pressure of her large body come off of me at last, however the danger that my ass is put in as a result doesn't allow me to feel relived! I'm not given an opportunity to get up myself as one of her large hand paws roughly presses down on my upper back to hold me in place, meanwhile my lower half is naturally raised together with her cock lodge inside of me to have my ass perked up like before. With the side of my face pressed into the mattress, I can only look beside me to see Seraphine's other hand full of scary claws gripping the bed.

SQUELCH~ PLAP! "GUH!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! "HUGF!"

"Hunnff, hunnfff~♥"

Now this, this is what's called a real feral fucking! On the very first thrust she pulls her meaty hips all the way back until my ass hole is absolutely STRETCHED by the thickest part of her cock near the top. Her prick almost pops out of my aching hole with how far back she goes, and for how far back she goes, she rams in much harder, faster and aggressively than before! The first thrust causes my voice to spew out of my mouth as my whole body is rocked from the impact with my face grinding harshly against the mattress! Her cock gouges through my insides in a way that would have easily injured a normal human, assuming the thing would have even fit inside a normal human. My disoriented mind is still rattled from the blow of her thick knot on my puckered and brutalized hole, however before I get the chance to recover, she forcefully recovers her pulsating cock out of me!

The fit is so tight and her movement is so aggressive and hurried that my body is also pulled back half of the way as my hole desperately attempts to spit of her fat doggy prick. Clearly getting it all back is no necessity however as the thing is only halfway dislodged from my butt before she suddenly slams her hips forwards again, making it feel like her precum would come spurting out my mouth as all inches of her giant wolf cock minus the knot is plunged back into me without a care!

SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLOP! "UNGH!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLOP! "HUGH!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! "GUH!" FRRRP- PLAP! "GUH!" SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLAP! "HGUF!"

"Haah, haah, haaah~♥"

CRK-K~! CRK-K~!

This is the part that I'm often hazy of afterwards, which I assume is my mind's survival instincts attempting to block out what could only be described as a traumatizing experience. My vision is shaky and erratic, about as erratic as the large bed itself as even it succumbs to the aggressive rutting action of the large Werewolf. The creaking is loud and concerning, the poor legs of the bed having to take on the force of Seraphine's aggressively swinging hips. However I wish that I would take the place of those legs as the one directly receiving the maximum force of every feral thrust into my very own behind! Even with all the slimy sex fluid coating her wolf cock, I still feel like my ass is on fire, not only from the heat of her now more excited member, but from how quickly the thing is pumping in and out of my hole! Is so fast and heavy that her knot makes a loud and vulgar plopping noise as it slaps into my butt aggressively!

I can hardly make a sound outside of ineligible gargling and grunting, most of it muffled into the mattress wet with my leaking saliva as my face remains pressed to the bed. The only thing stopping my body from being blown away in the aggressively feral sex are Seraphine's hands holding me down, still that can't stop the impacts from pounding through my body as she literally reams my ass. The thought of what her cock is doing to my insides is scary, even though I've been through it more times than I can count so I know I'll be okay, my mind is always a mess as I go through this traumatizing mating act. My consciousness seems to keep wanting to slip away however the Succubus' spell has me firmly locked into reality, I can only vacantly stare at what I can make out of her hand full of sharp claws beside my face as I take it like an inanimate doll.

All the while my own cock and balls keeps bucking and spasming, I'd probably be spitting ropes of cum all over the bed at this point, however Seraphine's semen stuffed inside my nuts takes completely priority, such that not even precum squirts from my throbbing dick hole. The ache in my balls is never relieved, only increasing as time goes by and she uses me more aggressively. I want to cum so bad, I want to be free of this ache. I'd give anything just to blow the load in my swollen orbs, glowing in a mysterious purplish pink glow that seems to get more intense as the ache increases. Maybe she actually heard my prayer and chose to respond to it for once, for very soon she enters the final stage of her anal rut, and it's naturally the worst and most intense of all.

"Rngghf~♪!"

GOKUNGK~ SQUELCH-CHK-K~

"RNGH! GRNGHK~!"

It starts with a particularly hard thrust where instead off swinging her hips back immediately, she keep shoving forward harder than before. We both let out a feral grunt as my eyes turn up in my head and I grit my teeth aggressively with saliva leaking from my mouth! Thankfully, the current size of her knot is only about as thick as the thickest part of her cock that my hole has already swallowed countless times during this session alone. It therefore doesn't take to much effort for the stiff, swollen prick bulb to pop right in!

PWPCHK~!

"Nnff~♥!"

"HRGRGHK~!"

GOKUNGK~ GOKUNGK~

And it stings like a motherfucker! I can only genuinely thank Seraphine for my increased durability and pain tolerance that allows me to endure what felt like a hot bowling ball being suddenly rammed up my sore ass! I yell out with my face buried in the mattress as her cock reaches deeper into me than ever, all twenty-four inches of massive, engorged wolf cock finding purchase inside my prick-sleeve of a body. However I'm not even give an opportunity to feel it throbbing away inside me for long.

"Hrrnff~♥!"

SHCHL-KCHK~

"GRNGH~!"

PWOP! SCHLORP-CHP~

"URGH!"

"Aaahhhn~♥"

Again, both of our loud voices meld, mines of anguish and hers of great pleasure as she proceeds to yank her knotted cock from my hole just as aggressively as she'd stuffed it in! Even though it's as thick as the thickest part of her cock, the sensation of extraction is completely different with how much my hole has shrunk after swallowing the throbbing bulb. My butt hole is forced to stretch back open almost as much as the moment of initial penetration and my body spasms until my hole is once again stretch wide enough to get her knot out! The loud and wet popping sound made as my hole spits out her large knot like an oversized jawbreaker fills the room, followed by the wet squelching as the rest of her cock tried to follow out my gaping hole. However all that hot, slimy, throbbing wolf meat is put right back into its place soon enough, together with the swollen knot that causes my legs to jerk as she rams it back into my hole!

SHCHK~ PWPCH~ "UGH!" GOKUNGK~ SCHLRP-PWOP! "URGH!" SHCHLRK-K~ PWCHK~ "HUGH!" GOKUNGK~

SCHLRK-PWOP! "GURFK!"

"Ngghhfff-fuck~♥!!"

I simply call it "knot fucking", the worst form of abuse my butt has to endure where Seraphine crams her knot into my hole and yanks it back out with a loud pop on every single thrust! It's such an intense act to be on the receiving end of that anyone would wonder how my poor ass has managed to hold up after all these months, magic or not! Though if you were to ask me, I feel like my mind would have broken long before my body did, I greatly envy those that would be looking into a day of my life from the outside rather than going through it themselves. And as always, the cruelest aspect of it all is how good the abuse is made to feel. They say that every man's ass possesses a cum button, mine has certainly been trained way beyond the level of what regular people can endure. Rather than press on it, it feels like her cock is grinding it flat, meanwhile her swollen knot tears it to pieces as it squelches harshly into my butt and pops out audibly over and over again. My balls are going crazy from the intense stimulation, the orgasm that I've currently begging for would probably render me unconscious at the moment of release under normal circumstances.

Seraphine no doubt is in a world of pleasure of her own, her fat knot is undoubtedly the most sensitive part of her lupine prick. At some point she has both her large hands pressing down on my shoulder, as though to make use of the most leverage to drive her swollen bulb in and out of me. I can feel from the way her hands tremble against my shoulders though that she's fast approaching the climax and is struggling to feed me all the lust she has before she blows. Her holding me down is certainly warranted, her knot is lodged so tightly into me with each plant of her hips that my small and comparatively much weaker body would have simply gone wherever her hips went. At least this way my own anguished and impassioned wails and moans get stifled as my upper body is pressed deeper into the mattress.

"Rngh, nghf~♥!!"

SHCHLRK-K~ PWCHK~ "HUGH!" GOKUNGK~ SCHLRK-PWOP! "GURFK!" SHCHK~ PWPCH~ "UGH!" GOKUNGK~ SCHLRP-PWOP! "URGH!"

This intense and beastly butt knotting carries on for a period of time that's unbearable to me no matter how long or short it is. My mind becomes lost again as I'm used without mercy, eventually what I'm tasting in my mouth is not just saliva but also a more viscous, salty fluid with a pungent and fishy odor. Her precum has begun to leak down my throat from inside my belly that's painted all over in the stuff as her massive tip thrusts deep into me. The tangy prick spittle simply flows into the puddle the grows below my face as I'm further broken like a bitch. All I can feel is the ramming going through my body as my insides continue to be stirred mercilessly, all I can hear is the sound of loud squelching and popping that my body makes like a cheap sex toy being used with a roughness beyond what it can handle. The hand of the clock ticks deeper into the night with the continued popping and plopping at my behind. Time only seems to slow down for a moment as salvation comes for me at last with the waning motions of Seraphine's hips.

"Nghh~!!"

SQUEEELCHK-K~ GOKUNGK~ GOKUNGK~

"GUR-URNGHK~!"

POP! PLOP!

"UNGHK!"

The final thrust is drawn out as she slowly leans her whole weight into my back end, savoring the undoubtedly great stimulation as her sensitive knot wrestles with my battered yet still miraculously tight hole one last time. My whole body is pressed forwards and deeper into the firm mattress as I feel her long cock throbbing and spasming aggressively while clawing towards it's rightful place into my deep insides. Finally, a rather loud pop is heard as her knot is then swallowed by my hole, so aggressively that her whole broad, furry crotch smashes into my abused ass with her bare, meaty sheath squishing to the crack of my ass and sore cheeks. She leans over me with her crotch glued to me, with her cock properly knotted in my breeding hole, and she proceeds to breed me in the truest sense.

WWWRRRROOOOOOOOOOWWRROOO~

It starts with a soft howl that gradually grows in volume until it begins to resonate and reverberate throughout the whole room, and the moment it begins to echo,

1...456789