All Comments on 'A Wolf's Rage Ch. 01'

by RebekahKarlsen

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
RebekahKarlsenRebekahKarlsenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Early access to chapters of this story and my other story "A Strange Compulsion" are available on my website.

Website link is:

https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Curious to know more about the wolf. Sounds like Mom knows some things that Matt needs to know!

Thor69269Thor69269almost 2 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for more.

WrangelFitzWrangelFitzalmost 2 years ago

Good descriptions of some of the animalistic compulsions, but the actual sex is disjointed and lacking in transitions; e.g. one moment a blowjob is going on, the next moment PIV is happening, with no description in between. Makes it feel as if I'm reading a list of sex acts and takes me out of the story. Try to work on the flow of actions, you've got the bones of a good story in here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!!!! Hurry and install the next chapter plz

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Like the story a lot. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Looking forward to reading more

Brandon11Brandon11almost 2 years ago

Looking forward to more chapters, this one was very entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

moved way to fast......nice beginning but you sped through and not enough is really understood.

lostpuplostpupalmost 2 years ago

great story! next chp. please

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago
Nicely Done

Great start and I can't wait for more.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

1* as this is just click bait. Incest story with no incest. Yeah, makes total sense.

Brandon11Brandon11almost 2 years ago

Still looking for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

thanks for sharing!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

??? No incest. Read more like an outline than a story. Interesting storyline but you should wait until you finish the first chapter before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I believe you wanted "laid" as in, she "laid" on the bed; "lied" is the past tense of lie, e.g. she "lied" to me. Spell check will not correct improper word choice.

THANK YOU for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since the increase in libido and dick size seems to have something to do with the wolf attack, how erotic it might be if he knotted inside every pussy he fucked, forcing them to remain joined until his erection subsided.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

This is from page 1:

"..."I don't think that's gonna work. I have cheerleading practice the whole week after school. Can you come over to my house on Sunday?" ..."

So either Matt had cheerleading practice, or between pages one and two it went from Matt going to Dani's House, to Dani going to Matt's house. It's just a continuity error but it bugged me.

Also this:

"He lined up his cock at the entrance of her pussy and inserted it into her. He started thrusting it in and out of her cunt.

"AAHHH! Fuck! Fuck! It feels so good!"

He grabbed her hips and pounded her pussy. He slapped one of her ass cheeks. "

The sex is very tab-a slot-b, here. It's being told to us, not shown. What is Matt feeling as he thrusts into her pussy? Is she slippery, gripping him? Tight? Hot? What is Dani feeling? Stretched? Full? As it is, it's like someone describing a porn scene: "he stuck his dick in her pussy and he's pounding the shit out of her!"

Versus "Matt drove his cock deep into Dani's hot, slippery pussy, stretching delicate tissues exquisitely. Dani whimpered in mixed discomfort and delight as she suddenly felt fuller than...

Matt groaned as Dani's tight little pussy clutched hungrily at his cock; he felt an animalistic urge to simply take, and he began to thrust, pumping his newly muscular hips, dragging the throbbing head of his cock deliciously back and forth over the buttery, velvet tissues in Dani's hot sheath..."

See what I mean? Obviously your spin, but... telling us he thrusted and fucked her... isn't super hot, for me at least. It's... clinical.

Not a fan of the cuck angle, but the rest is intriguing so I'm sticking with it. You've got very real skill. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Decided to read the series - Very awkward narrative at times with little to know explanation of the family's (or others) avoidance of him post-bite. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This had zero flow. Flesh out the language and you might have something. You need an english speaking editor.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loving it so far but there's no incest 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

the one glaring omission, and i'm sure all your male readers will agree, is the lack of any reaction from this guy about his bigger cock! when he drops trou for the gal at the hospital, we don't even know if he looks at it, nor what he thinks of it. There's not a man alive that hasn't wished for a bigger penis, so this guy needs to be overjoyed, not nonplussed! I love these supernatural stories! As many chapters as i see, it's gonna be quite a romp, with our protagonist planting his seed in many a womb. Let's see what mommy knows, shall we? I bet she's already been bitten!

anomalouseranomalouser5 months ago

Not the first time I have hoped an interesting concept would be delivered with better writing from this author.

So much that could have been done with this idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebekahKarlsen@RebekahKarlsen
Early access to chapters of stories are available on my website. Website link is: https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES