All Comments on 'A Wolf's Rage Ch. 05'

by RebekahKarlsen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RebekahKarlsenRebekahKarlsenover 1 year agoAuthor

Early access to chapters of this story and my other stories "A Strange Compulsion" and "A Species' Survival" are available on my website.

Website link is:

https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

Hollyweed6996Hollyweed6996over 1 year ago

I love this story line, hope you keep it up. The sooner the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Post new stories more quickly. This series is so great

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

I love your stories, all of them. This one may be the best. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sort of left us hanging. So let me see if I got this right. He fucks his doctor. He fucks his mother. He fucks his girlfriend and her daughter. He fucks his best friend's mother.

On a full moon he needs all of his mates to help control him from going out and harming others. He now just needs his best friend's mother aboard.

So where do we go from here? Nice premise but not sure how long this premise can go on? Do all the women want to have a baby with him? What about his play father.... how does it turn out for him? Does he give up his wife to her son? Wow, what if all of the women wanted to have his babies? Do they all live together or they have his baby and go about their own lives? I can see the married ones NOT wanting a baby. It might be hard to explain to their husbands that they are pregnant with another man's child. So, the doctor and his best friend's mother, and maybe his own mother wouldn't want his baby. Which just leaves his girlfriend and her sister.

Maybe I missed it but what about any children that he might have....will they be little werewolves?

I will give the story a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Cant wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's ab amazing story you need to keep writing im drawing to this story it is great

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Awesome 5⭐️ Can’t wait for the next one

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Only so many ways a werewolf can fuck his mates - work on the emotional side more. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still awesome but not much incest with mother 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebekahKarlsen@RebekahKarlsen
Early access to chapters of stories are available on my website. Website link is: https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES