A Wolf's Rage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn started letting out moans of pleasure.

"Oh, God! Oh, yes!"

As he licked her clit, he inserted one of his fingers into her cunt and started searching for her G--spot. He rubbed her G--spot simultaneously as he licked her clit. Kaitlyn's body squirmed and she was on the edge of experiencing her orgasm.

"That's it, Matt. Right there. Keep rubbing it. OHHHHH! FFUUUCKKK!"

Her orgasm shook her world.

"I want your cock in my cunt."

She straddled him and lined up his cock with the entrance to her pussy. She slowly inserted his cock into her cunt and initially inserted just the tip of his cock. She slowly lowered herself on his cock until his entire cock was inside her cunt and then Matt started thrusting his cock in and out of her.

"Oh, my God! Yes! Yes! Fuuucckkk! God, it feels soo fucking good!"

Kaitlyn reached down with her hand and rubbed her clit in a circular manner. His flesh slapped against hers as he ruthlessly thrust his cock in and out of her.

Kaitlyn's hair was dishevelled and was flying everywhere. Matt pulled his cock out of her and he made her get on all fours and he got behind her. He rammed his cock into her cunt and started fucking her from behind and her entire body shook as he rammed his cock in and out of her. He raised his hand and planted a hard slap on her ass cheek.

"YES! YES! SLAP MY FUCKING ASS!"

Kaitlyn grabbed on to the bed for her life as Matt fucked her relentlessly and he slapped her ass periodically. After a few minutes, her ass was red from the repeated slapping.

Kaitlyn didn't care about this as she was experiencing a pleasure that few women had known. Even when Matt slapped her ass cheeks it only added to her pleasure instead of detracting from it.

"YES! THAT'S WHAT I WANT! THAT'S WHAT I WANT! YES!"

Matt looked down and saw her ass jiggle, due to the impact, every time his cock disappeared into her cunt. Kaitlyn was nearing another orgasm and a hard slap on her ass pushed her over the edge.

"OH MY GOD! FUUUCCKK!"

She slumped down and rested her head on a pillow as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Matt grabbed her hips and rammed his cock harder into her. The entire bed shook due to their fucking.

"MOTHERFUCKER! FUCK ME!"

Kaitlyn didn't know how true the words she uttered were, but Matt wasn't going to tell her. He reached down and started rubbing her clit as he fucked her from behind.

"Yes! Rub my pussy like that! Just like that!"

Every time his cock bottomed out in her pussy her ass jiggled because of the impact. He grabbed her hair and thrust his cock in and out of her. He reached down and caught her swaying tits and squeezed them and pinched her nipples.

"Yes! Yes! I need that! I need that!"

Matt felt like he was about to cum as Kaitlyn stopped fucking him and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked his cock till it was completely in her mouth. She wanted to swallow his cum, she wanted to know what it tasted like, so she sucked his cock like a woman possessed.

Matt deposited a huge load of cum in her mouth and the moment his cum touched her tongue, it triggered a series of mind melting orgasms in her. The cum had the most delicious and otherworldly taste she had ever experienced. She greedily gulped down the copious amounts of cum his cock was spewing until her stomach was full.

Matt was still cumming as he took his cock out of her mouth and splattered her face and tits with his cum. Kaitlyn proudly took his cum and it felt to Matt like he had marked her as his. When he saw the married doctor with his cum all over her face and tits, in an orgasmic daze and a smile, he got hard again. He wanted to pump another load of his cum inside her cunt

Matt pushed her down on the bed where she laid down on her back. He rammed his cock into her cunt and started fucking her again. The sight of her body covered in cum excited and aroused him. Her breasts jiggled as her fucked her and she clawed at the bed sheets. He fucked her like that for what seemed like an eternity before he felt the need to cum again. He deposited his cum in her cunt and she went wild. She had never experienced so many wonderful orgasms. She had more orgasms on that one day than in her entire marriage with her husband. When her orgasms subsided, she just laid there, catching her breath.

Once she had caught her breath, she scooped up the cum splattered on her face and tits and drank it. She loved the taste of his cum.

"I'll do it. I'll be with you during the full moon."

"What will you tell your husband?"

"I'll tell him I'm visiting a friend out of town, or something like that. Don't worry about it, I'll be there for you."

"Thank you so much, Kaitlyn. Even I don't know where I am going to be during the full moon. Once I decide that I'll let you know where to come."

"Ok, you do that."

Matt got dressed and started to leave. He looked back when he was at the door and he saw that Kaitlyn had gone to sleep. Her naked body was still on full display, he smiled and made his way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he came home, Matt found his mother and gave her a tight hug and he kissed her passionately.

"Mom, she said yes! Kaitlyn said yes! She said she'll be there during the full moon."

"That's so great, Honey."

"So, now we have Dani, Joanna, Kaitlyn and you. Only Jackie needs to be convinced."

"Don't worry, Matt. We'll get her soon."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12