A Wolf's Rage Ch. 11

Story Info
Matt asserts his dominance over his best friend.
5.1k words
4.54
18.7k
42

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

STORY:

The next day, after school, Matt was making his way to the Trevors household. Jackie had called him over. Gary had gone out with his girlfriend Julia and Jackie was feeling very horny. Matt reached the Trevors home, parked his cycle in the driveway and knocked on the door.

Jackie opened the door and let him in. She was wearing a brown shirt and black skirt.

"Gary told me he was going to a movie with his girlfriend. So, I guess we have 2 hours," Jackie said to Matt with a naughty look. Matt smiled and grabbed her by her hips. He lifted her off the ground and carried her to her bedroom. He put her down on her bed and took his clothes off. While Matt was becoming nude, Jackie also took her clothes off and became naked.

She looked at her mate with lust filled eyes. She spread her legs to him. Matt joined her in the bed and rammed his cock into her cunt.

"AAAAAAHH! FUUUUUUCCK!" Jackie screamed as Matt's enormous shaft almost split her in two.

For the next hour and a half, Matt ravaged Jackie. They fucked like savages, leaving behind any pretence of civility. They mated like the animals that they were. After that they took a shower together. In the shower, they fucked again for another 15 minutes. After the shower, they got dressed.

Jackie had experienced multiple orgasms while she was fucking Matt, but her lust was still not satisfied. Matt sat down on the bed to put his shoes on. Jackie approached him from behind and hugged him from behind.

"You OK, honey?" she asked her lover.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

She caressed his arms.

"I wanna do it again. We have time. Are you ready?" Jackie asked Matt.

"Are you sure?" Matt asked his older lover. "Won't they be back soon?"

"No. We still have 15 minutes. We can jam in a quickie before they come back. You can tell your friend that you came over and decided to wait till he came back."

"Really?"

"Mm - hm."

Matt turned around and started kissing Jackie. He placed his hands on her thighs and kissed her passionately.

She let her hands wander all over his body. She unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. She caressed his chest. He kissed her and started unbuttoning her shirt. She had put her black bra back on. Her enormous tits looked like they were going to burst out of her bra. The very sight of her huge tits made him hard again. He pulled her skirt up to see if she had worn her panties back on. She was wearing her matching black panties.

Matt pulled his pants and his underwear down, releasing his cock out of its confines. Jackie looked at his shaft hungrily. She had been fucked by this monster for the past hundred minutes, but her thirst was still unquenched. She licked the entire length of his cock. She took his shaft in her mouth and slowly, inch by inch, swallowed his entire sword.

Matt grabbed her hair. There was no need for him to do that. Jackie was already sucking his dick with great enthusiasm. She enjoyed sucking his cock. Matt reached with his other hand and gave her ass a small squeeze.

"Mmhm," Jackie moaned.

She took his cock out of her mouth and grabbed his shaft with her right hand. She licked the under - side of the head of his rod with the tip of her tongue. She gave him a wide smile and took his manhood into her mouth again. She sucked him like she intended to suck his life out of him through his cock.

She picked up the pace and started sucking him off faster. Matt caressed her back through her shirt. Matt was overwhelmed with pleasure. He unconsciously tightened his grip on her hair. This caused pain to Jackie, but even the pain was pleasurable to her.

She took his cock out of her mouth. Matt released her hair. He sat down on the bed facing her and he touched her cheeks. He looked deep into her eyes and he kissed her passionately. He saw in her eyes her desire to have him inside her again. He took his pants and his underwear off and she also took her skirt and panties off.

He grabbed her tits through her shirt and bra and squeezed them. This caused Jackie to go crazy. She crashed her mouth against her young lover's mouth and shared an intense kiss with him. Her entire body shuddered as she experienced an orgasm because of Matt squeezing her tits. She grabbed his shaft in her hands and started stroking it.

He bent down and kissed both of her breasts. Jackie absolutely loved it when he paid attention to her breasts. She had always thought of him as her second son. Whenever he kissed her tits or sucked on her nipples, the maternal instinct in her flared up and combined with her lust, giving her even greater pleasure.

Matt grabbed her shoulders and pushed her on the bed. Jackie lay on the bed on her back. He pulled her bra down, exposing her tits. He got on top of her and continued to make out with her. Even though they had sex on a regular basis, both of them treasured these slow and lazy kisses. They felt just as intimate as fucking like beasts.

Matt embraced her and she grabbed his dick and started stroking it. He kissed her intensely. Then, he kissed her tits. He moved down and planted a few kisses on her stomach. Jackie gave a small chuckle when he kissed her stomach.

"This is where I'm gonna carry his baby," Jackie thought. "Whenever we're both ready for it."

After planting some kisses on her stomach, he pulled her panties off and admired her beautiful flower. He rubbed her pussy with his hand, she was still wet, even after all the fucking they had done in the past 110 minutes. He spread her pussy lips and licked her clit.

As Matt continued to kiss her clit, Jackie was experiencing some of the greatest pleasures a woman could experience. While he licked her clit, she brought her arms to her tits and squeezed them. While he was licking her clit, he caressed her stomach.

"AAAAHH! MMNH!" Jackie moaned.

Jackie was going mad with pleasure. She caressed her own inner thighs. With her other hand, she grabbed Matt's hand and grabbed on to it tightly as an orgasm wrecked her.

After she recovered from her orgasm, she thanked her young lover by kissing him. He unclasped her bra and took it off along with her shirt. Jackie was completely naked. As soon as she was naked, he immediately grabbed one of her tits with one of his arms. He let his other arm wander all over her body.

She reached down with her hand and stroked his cock. They continued to enjoy each other like this for a few moments.

After this, Jackie got on all fours and invited her son's best friend to ravage her from behind. He inserted the head of his cock into her cunt. She already felt like she was in heaven when the head of his manhood entered her box.

He slowly started pushing the rest into her quim. Even though she had fucked him a few times in the past 110 minutes and countless times in the past two months, she was still overwhelmed by the size of his thing. And this was when he was in his human form. She still didn't know how she survived the full moon.

"Wait! Wait! Slower."

Matt listened to his older lover and inserted his cock slowly, inch by inch, into her cunt. He pushed it in until it was completely inside her. He gave her a few moments to get accustomed to the shaft. Jackie savoured the feeling of her cunt being stretched. Neither her husband nor her boyfriends before marriage had managed to make her feel like this.

Matt slowly started fucking her. Her moans of pleasure filled the room. Matt reached down with his hands and grabbed her milk bags. He squeezed her tits as he pounded her from behind. Jackie was so engrossed in getting fucked that she didn't realize that milk was trickling down from her tits. Matt felt her milk on his hands. He brought his hand to his mouth and tasted her milk as he fucked her.

After tasting her milk, Matt caressed her inner thigh. The rhythmic sound of his thigh slapping against her ass echoed across the room. He increased his pace and fucked her harder and faster. He grabbed on to her tits. Her milk trickled down his fingers and fell on the bed. He kissed her neck. The kiss on the neck triggered an orgasm in her body.

"AAAHH! AAH! FUCK! FUCK! YES!"

He kissed her neck again. Then, she turned her head and kissed him passionately as he pummelled his cock into her cunt from behind.

Every time his dick bottomed out in her minge, it bumped against her cervix very forcefully. Instead of paining her, this only increased her pleasure. Jackie threw her head back, closed her eyes and lost herself to the delicious pleasure. When the orgasm ripped through her, it pulled her soul out of her body and she felt herself travelling in dimensions that her mind didn't understand.

"AAAHH! YES! YES! FUUUUUUCCK!"

Gary Trevors and his girlfriend Julia had planned to come back to his home after the movie and fuck. Julia was going to get fucked that night, just not by Gary. She didn't know that that was the night that would change her life. Gary had planned to tell his mom that Julia had come over to study Math together. Gary had just opened the door to his home when he heard the scream.

"AAAHH! YES! YES! FUUUUUUCCK!"

His first thought was that there was a burglar in the house. In a second, he realised that they were screams of pleasure. Screams he had never heard when he and Julia fucked. This was concerning to Gary because his father had just texted him saying that he would be late for dinner. His father had mentioned in the text that he had tried calling Jackie, but she never picked up.

Gary and Juia rushed upstairs and opened the door to his mother's bedroom. The sight he saw there, sickened Gary's stomach.

His mother and his best friend were in bed. Both of them were drenched in sweat and they were both naked. Matt's enormous cock was inside his mother's pussy. She looked like she had been fucked by ten men.

Gary was blind with rage. He lunged at his former best friend.

Matt was enjoying Jackie's after - glow when Gary and Julia burst into the room. Matt's heart stopped when he saw Gary. At that moment, he knew that their friendship was dead. Gary lunged at Matt. Matt instinctively blocked Gary's punch and landed a punch of his own on Gary's face. Gary fell down on the floor and looked at his friend with horror. There was nothing but abject terror on his face.

Jackie was also horrified by what had happened. It had all happened in a second. Before she could say a word, Matt had punched Gary.

Julia Rensch saw her boyfriend get punched by Matt Robson. She was shocked to see Gary's mother in bed with Matt.

"She had always seemed like she was happy with her marriage, her life. I guess you never really know the truth about people," Julia thought.

Matt looked at Gary. The terror in Gary's eyes reminded him of what had happened with Kaitlyn's husband.

"Go and sit in the corner," Matt ordered his best friend.

Gary obeyed Matt. Every cell in his brain told him to punch Matt, but something stopped him. Something "forced" him to do as Matt said. Gary realised that the "something" was nothing but "fear". Pure, unadulterated fear.

He didn't understand why he was afraid of Matt. He just knew that he had never been scared of anyone or anything like he had been scared of Matt now. Gary sat in the corner facing the wall.

"Facing the bed," Matt ordered.

Gary obeyed his friend.

Jackie didn't know what was happening. She just instinctively knew that it was not her place to speak.

Matt knew he had to take care of Gary. He can't have Gary blabbing to his father. Not that it would matter, Matt would do to Gary's father the same thing he did to Gary and Kaitlyn's husband, but he didn't want to deal with him in the near future. Matt knew what he had to do. He had to break Gary. He had to take everything that Gary holds dear and make Gary his puppet.

Matt moved towards Julia. She was rooted in place. Every cell in Julia's body wanted to run, but she was too scared to move an inch.

He took her clothes off, one by one, until she was only wearing her bra and panties. He lifted her up and dropped her on the bed. Matt got on the bed and lay beside Jackie and Julia. Matt looked at Jackie. Jackie knew what he wanted her to do.

Jackie licked the head of his dick. Matt grabbed the back of Julia's head and gave her an intense kiss. Julia didn't know what happened. Suddenly, Julia cunt was wet and her breathing was heavy. She was so aroused. She melted in Matt's arms when he kissed her. It didn't take her too long to respond to his kiss. She kissed him back with vigour.

Jackie took his shaft into her mouth inch by inch until it was completely in her mouth. She sucked on his cock while he made out with her son's girlfriend.

"Go near her and wait for your turn," Matt ordered Julia.

Julia obeyed his order and went and sat near Jackie. Jackie was sucking Matt's rod like her life depended on it, but her hair kept falling in her face.

"Keep her hair in place," Matt told Julia.

Julia adjusted Jackie's hair and helt it near the back of her head. Because of this, Jackie was able to suck Matt's manhood while looking at him. Jackie gave him an intense lust filled look while she sucked him.

Jackie took his dick out of her mouth and looked at Matt. Matt understood what she was asking him. He nodded. Jackie passed the shaft to Julia.

"Do you want a taste?"

Julia really, really wanted a taste, but her boyfriend was five feet away. In the battle between her lust and her reason, her lust won.

"Yeah, I do," Julia said to Jackie.

Julia grabbed Matt's manhood. She had never held something so large, thick and hard before. Gary's cock was small and thin. Even comparing it to Matt's monster was an insult to Matt's cock.

Julia licked the entire length of Matt's dick. She took the head of his dick into her mouth and she sucked on it, tasting his delicious pre - cum. Slowly, inch by inch, she started to swallow his sword. It wasn't easy, but she slowly took his entire cock into his mouth.

Jackie grabbed Julia by her hair and pushed her to suck him off faster.

"She's a good girl, isn't she?" Jackie asked Matt.

Matt smiled at her. He grabbed the back of Julia's head and pushed her closer to his pelvis. She increased her pace further. The sight of her head bobbing up and down his cock turned him on.

Julia's hair flailed all over the place while she sucked on his shaft. She looked at Matt. He looked down at her. Her eyes betrayed a mix of fear and lust. He smiled at her and caressed her cheeks.

While Julia continued sucking his dick, Jackie bent down and licked his balls. After completely licking his balls, she took his balls in her mouth and sucked on them while Julia sucked on his cock. Gary sat in the corner, watching powerlessly as his mother and his girlfriend hungrily sucked his best friend's manhood.

Both Jackie and Julia took turns sucking his cock. Whatever reservations Julia initially had were long gone by now. Jackie's tits dangled down from her chest and it jiggled when she sucked his shaft. The sound of slurps filled the room.

After they sucked him, Jackie grabbed Julia by the back of her head and gave her a passionate kiss. Julia had never kissed a woman before and honestly, she kind of liked it. She kissed Jackie back and both women squeezed the other's breasts while they made out.

Jackie stroked Matt's cock while she made out with her son's girlfriend. After their kiss ended, Jackie straddled Matt and she inserted the head of his shaft into her minge. As soon as his dick entered her pussy, Jackie gave out a moan of pleasure. She lowered herself on his cock until it was completely inside her.

Jackie loved how his manhood stretched her pussy. She slowly started bouncing up and down his baby - maker. Matt grabbed her hips and provided her support.

As Jackie bounced up and down his cock, her tits also bounced up and down.

"SO FUCKING GOOD!" Jackie screamed.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her son looking at her riding his best friend's cock. She didn't care that she was performing such shameless acts in front of her son. The only thing that mattered to her right now was her lover and the pleasure he was giving her.

Julia took one of Jackie's tits inside her mouth and sucked on it. She was surprised when Jackie's tit secreted milk. Was she pregnant? Had Matt knocked her up? Julia didn't care about these things. She just continued feeding on Jackie's tits while Jackie rode Matt's shaft.

"Slap my ass!" Jackie ordered Julia.

Julia didn't expect Jackie to order her to do something like that. She moved behind Jackie and placed a small, light slap on her ass.

"HARDER!" Jackie shouted.

Julia obeyed Jackie and placed a hard slap on Jackie's ass.

"AAAAAAAAHH!" Jackie screamed as she experienced a small orgasm. She continued to ride Matt's dick after the orgasm passed.

While Jackie rode Matt's rod, her huge tits bounced up and down.

"FUCK! That's so fucking deep in my pussy. Oh, my god! Slap my ass again."

Julia slapped her ass again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Give it to me."

"Do you like that?" Julia asked Jackie after slapping her ass one more time.

"Yes! Make me cum! Just like that! Make me cum!"

Julia slapped her ass again.

"Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! YES! Fucking YES!"

Julia slapped Jackie's ass a few more times until Jackie experienced another orgasm. By the time Jackie recovered from her orgasm and started riding her lover again, her ass cheeks were blood red.

"I wanna taste it," Julia told Jackie.

Jackie took Matt's cock out of her cunt and gave it to Julia. Julia licked the head of his shaft. Then, she sucked his entire dick and tasted Jackie's cunt on Matt's cock. After she sucked his rod for a few minutes, she straddled him.

"It's my turn now," she told Jackie.

She inserted Matt's manhood into her cunt and she slowly lowered herself on his fuck stick. She gasped for air as she had some difficulty taking his cock into her cunt. She had never had anyone as big as Matt inside her. It felt like his dick was going to tear her cunt apart, but she had never felt so full in her life.

She started bouncing up and down his dick. Matt grabbed her by her hips as she rode him. She bent down and gave him an intense kiss. Gary was watching his girlfriend kiss his best friend while she rode Matt's cock. And she was enjoying it! At that point, the only thing he wanted was to get out of there, but Matt hadn't given him permission to leave, so he can't leave. Matt and Jackie squeezed one ass cheek of Julia each. Matt caressed her back with his other hand as he kissed her. While Julia rode Matt's cock, Jackie massaged his balls. Jackie grabbed Julia's ass and squeezed it. She licked Julia's earlobe and kissed her cheek.

"You look so fucking good riding his cock," Jackie told Julia.

While Julia rode her lover's manhood, Jackie reached down and rubbed her own clit. The room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Julia was exhausted. She embraced Matt and he took the lead, he thrust his hips and plunged his cock deep into her pussy. Matt took one of Julia's nipples into his mouth and sucked on it.

"Oh, fuck! Yeah, baby," Julia moaned.

Julia's face betrayed an expression of pain mixed with pleasure. Jackie looked at Matt's shaft disappearing into Julia's cunt with a hungry expression on her face. Gary looked at Jackie looking greedily at his friend's cock. What had happened to her? How did she become such a wanton slut?

Jackie pinched and tweaked her own nipple with her free hand.

12