All Comments on 'A Wolf's Rage Ch. 11'

by RebekahKarlsen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RebekahKarlsenRebekahKarlsenover 1 year agoAuthor

Early access to chapters of this story and my other stories "A Strange Compulsion" and "A Species' Survival" are available on my website.

Website link is:

https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

crawler101crawler101over 1 year ago

such a good friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And the story is ruined

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

I wondered at the storycodes on SOL, and bounced. After getting curious and reading this, it's clear that the protagonist isn't intended to be in any way likeable to normal people with a shred of basic integrity or honor. He just betrayed his closest friend and ripped his heart to shreds...for teh lulz. What a cancerous excuse for a main character. No loyalty, no integrity, no honor, just a dick with legs, essentially. And the exultation in the agony of his best friend makes it clear this is also an untagged sadism fetish story. Understood.

Cucking nasty, bad dudes is one thing. Innocent strangers isn't awesome but still different. Betraying and torturing your dearest friends is a whole nother level of despicable and reprehensible, to me.

Not for me.

AZslyderAZslyderover 1 year ago
It Happens...

Absolute power corrupts absolutely...hope there's some humility in his future or someone stronger is gonna kick the shit out of him. Way of the world.

Mourya44Mourya44over 1 year ago

Totally agree with anubelore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with previous commenters. Story ruined. It's everything Gary "held" dear not "holds" dear. Get your tenses straight while you're ruining your story and making your readers hate your main character. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not favor chapters where Matt cucks straight innocent male spouses or significant others. It's humiliating and demeaning.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not favor chapters where Matt cucks straight innocent male spouses or significant others. It's humiliating and demeaning.

G

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still awesome but don't care for the 2 page chapters 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Matt needs to make this right by his friend, somehow, or at least try.

This chapter was a real down-turn.

Either werewolves are inherently evil/ narcissistic/ whatever, or Matt was already an asshole, and now the werewolf bite has made him a strong, powerful, immortal asshole.

Adding a hot, young, happy, woman to the harem or pack? Awesome!

Being a total asshole to your best friend... ugh!

Gonna re-evaluate the character arc here. If it's just sex, sex, sex, self-centered sex, asshole MC, then....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebekahKarlsen@RebekahKarlsen
Early access to chapters of stories are available on my website. Website link is: https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES