A Wolf's Rage Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Just grind on that dick till you cum. Fuck, yes," Matt moaned.

Julia placed her hand on Matt's chest and started grinding his cock.

"Fuck yes," Matt moaned.

"You wanna swap?" Julia asked Jackie.

Jackie kissed Julia on the cheek and then gave her a kind smile.

"Why don't you cum first? Then, I'll take over."

Jackie felt a kind of sisterhood with Julia. She felt like she was a mentor and Julia was her apprentice. Jackie wanted to take Julia under her wing. If Matt decides to make Julia his "mate", then Jackie and Julia would be spending an eternity together.

At the same time, Matt thrust his hip and rammed his cock deep into Julia's cunt.

"AAAAHH! VERY DEEP! RIGHT THERE!"

The entire bed shook as Julia rode Matt. Julia's boobs bounced up and down as she bounced up and down Matt's dick. Matt reached up and squeezed both of her tits. Julia rode Matt's cock for a few more minutes before she experienced an explosive orgasm. When she experienced an orgasm, Julia gave out a guttural and primal scream.

"OH, MY GOD! FUCK, YES! I'M CUMMING!"

Matt grabbed her hips and Jackie squeezed her ass. Julia's entire body twitched and shuddered and she breathed heavily. Her entire body shuddered. Matt and Julia shared a deep kiss and Jackie kissed one of Julia's ass cheeks and then planted a hard slap on it.

Jackie took Matt's manhood out of Julia's cave and she took it in her mouth, tasting Julia's pussy juices. Julia and Matt shared a passionate kiss.

Jackie got on all fours on the bed and presented her ass to Matt. Matt positioned himself behind her and inserted the head of his cock into her cunt. Slowly, inch by inch, he pushed his entire shaft into her snatch. He started fucking her from behind. While he fucked her from behind, he squeezed one of her ass cheeks.

While Matt fucked her from behind, Jackie used her hand to rub her clit. She gave out moans of pleasure while he slowly fucked her from behind. Julia licked Jackie's ass cheeks wile Matt fucked his best friend's mother. Julia looked hungrily at Matt's cock and she looked at him with lust - filled eyes. Jackie closed her eyes and lost herself to pleasure. She had a dreamy smile on her face.

Julia placed a hard slap on Jackie's ass. This slap made Jackie wake up from her trance. Her eyes opened wide and she gave a short scream. Matt grabbed Jackie's hips for support and rammed his cock into her repeatedly. Jackie screamed as an explosive orgasm shattered her body.

"OH! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

Matt continued to fuck her through her orgasm. Julia also slapped her ass a few more times.

"OH, MY GOD! FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! YES! PLEASE, MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!"

Matt ravaged her cunt from behind. He fucked her roughly like a savage. He fucked her so hard that the impact of his every thrust shook Jackie to her core. Gary looked on as Matt pounded his mother's cunt. He silently watched in wonder, he had never seen someone get fucked so rougly like that before, and his mother was taking it like a champ. He felt inadequate because he had never fucked Julia like that. Maybe it was because of that reason, it was so easy for Julia to fall for Matt's advances. He didn't think it was even humanly possible to fuck someone like a wild beast like that. Something was different about Matt.

"OH, MY GOD! FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! YES! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! OH, FUCK YEAH! DON'T STOP! OH, MY GOD! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" Jackie screamed as Matt pounded her pussy with his monster from behind.

Jackie's entire body went limp and it twitched as her body experienced an orgasm that almost fried her brain. Matt didn't stop even when she had cum. He kept thrusting his dick into her snatch. He wanted to show Gary that his mother and his girlfriend were his. There was nothing Gary could do about it. He just had to accept it. Julia reached down and rubbed Jackie's clit while Matt continued to fuck her from behind.

"FUCK YEAH!" Jackie screamed.

"You like that?" Julia asked as she continued to rub Jackie's button.

Matt was surprised how soon Julia took the dominant position from Jackie.

"YEAH! YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD! SO GOOD!"

"You wanna cum again?"

"FUCK YEAH! PLEASE, PLEASE, MAKE ME CUM AGAIN! JUST LIKE THAT! JUST LIKE THAT!"

Julia slapped Jackie's ass a few times. Jackie clawed at the bed sheets as she experienced another mind - blowing orgasm. Matt took his cock out of Jackie's cunt and as soon as his shaft was out of her snatch, Julia took it into her mouth and started sucking on it, tasting Jackie's pussy on Matt's dick.

After she was done sucking on his dick, Julia passed his dick to Jackie who had recovered from her orgasm. Both the women took turns sucking his cock. When Jackie sucked his cock, Julia licked his balls. Julia took his balls in her mouth and sucked on it while Jackie sucked on his dick.

Julia lay down on the bed on her back. Matt got in between her legs and inserted his rock - hard rod into her box. He slowly pushed it in all the way. He started to slowly fuck her. A completely satisfied Jackie looked on as her young lover conquered another woman. Jackie lazily rubbed her clit as she enjoyed the show Matt and Julia were putting on.

Julia put her legs over Matt's shoulders as he rammed his baby - maker into her quim. Initially, he started fucking her slowly, but he soon picked up pace and fucked her hard, rough, forcefully and fast. Julia was overwhelmed by his assault on her poor pussy. She didn't know if she could take it for much longer.

Julia's pussy was stretched to its limit. Jackie massaged her own tits as she watched Matt fill Julia's cunt with his cock. Julia let out a scream as she experienced one of the best orgasms of her life.

"AAAAAAHH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

Every time his cock bottomed out in her pussy, her entire world shook from the force of his thrusts.

"AAH! FEELS SO GOOD!"

The entire bed shook as he fucked her ruthlessly. Julia clawed at the bed sheets as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Julia's entire body was covered with sweat. Gary saw his best friend fuck his beautiful girlfriend. Gary had never fucked her like that, he had never given her pleasure like that. He looked at Julia, covered from head to toe in sweat. She was the most beautiful girl in the world. She deserves someone like Matt who could give her all this pleasure. She deserved to get fucked like that, by someone who is capable of fucking her like that, like Matt. Gary made his peace with the situation.

Matt was about to cum. He had to decide whether he wanted to induct Julia into his "harem". If he came inside her, she would become one of his "mates". Did he want that? It took Matt only a couple of seconds to decide that. Yes, he was going to transform her. He let go and flooded her pussy with his cum.

When her pussy walls made contact with his cum, the neurons in Julia's brain felt like there was an electric current passing through them. The orgasm that ripped through her body was so powerful that her entire body was twitching for a couple of minutes.

Jackie was surprised that Matt came inside Julia. This meant that Julia was now a "mate". Did he trust her with his secret? It was not her place to question his decision, so Jackie accepted it.

After fucking Julia, Matt got off the bed and approached his best friend. He was still naked and his humongous dick was dangling between his legs. Gary was sitting down. Matt sat down facing him. He looked Gary in the eye. There was nothing but absolute terror there.

"Look at me! Listen carefully. Jackie and Julia belong to me now, but for appearances sake, I will allow you to pretend to be Julia's boyfriend. Just because you pretend to be her boyfriend doesn't mean you actually are. You are not allowed to sleep with her. Also, you can't tell anyone what you saw here. Do you understand?"

Gary nodded. He didn't know why he did that. It was like he was hypnotised. The women were turned on when Matt claimed them to be his. They approached Matt and dragged him back to the bed. He fucked them again, Gary watching. Then, he dressed and prepared to leave.

"Jackie, I want you to explain to Julia everything about our "wolf pack". Let her in on the secret," Matt said to Jackie.

Jackie nodded. Matt closed the bedroom door and left for his home.

12