A Wolf's Rage Ch. 12

Story Info
Matt fucks Laura.
5k words
4.62
21.2k
68

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

STORY:

Matt felt disgusted with himself when he left the Trevors household. He couldn't believe what he had done. It was like he was a completely different person, a more primal, savage person. He had completely betrayed his best friend and he had humiliated him. Tears were streaking from his face as he mounted his cycle and started home.

He wanted to meet his biological father as soon as possible and he wanted to learn more about this hypnotic and terrifying effect he had on people. The only person who even had a chance of knowing where his father was, was Matt's mother.

When he reached home, Matt locked his cycle and rushed into his home. His mother was watching TV in the living room. He rushed into her arms and started sobbing. Diana was shocked. She wondered why her son was sobbing.

"Matt! Matt! What happened?"

"Mom, Jackie called me up when I was at school and she told me that Gary and his girlfriend, Julia were going to a movie after school. She invited me to come over to her place to... you know?"

"Okay?"

"So, I went over to her place and we were doing it. Suddenly, Gary and his girlfriend came back home and they caught us."

"Oh, dear. What happened after that?"

"Something happened in me. Something primal, savage and beast - like awakened in me. It was very similar to what happened with Kaitlyn's husband. I fucked Jackie in front of her son. Then, I fucked Gary's girlfriend in front of him. I feel horrible."

Matt buried his face in her bosom and sober uncontrollably. Diana ran her fingers through her son's hair and she tried to console her son.

"Did you turn that girl? Julia? Did you make her your "mate"?"

"Yes."

"Matt. Matt. Listen to me. This is not your fault, OK? I know you think that you're a terrible person for betraying your friend's trust and humiliating him, but you need to understand that you're not human anymore. Human values don't apply to you anymore. Normal humans wouldn't fuck their mother on a regular basis, but you do, don't you? You need to understand that you should no longer judge your actions by human morals."

"Where is dad, Mom? With Kaitlyn's husband and with Gary, they both acted like they were hypnotized by me. They were horrified by me. I want to know what this power is and how to control it."

"Matt, I already told you. Your dad just gave me an e - mail address to contact him. I already sent him an e - mail detailing everything that happened after you informed me about what happened with Kaitlyn's husband. I don't even know if he's still using the e - mail address. I don't know if he'll respond. I think we just need to be patient and hope that he gets back to us."

Matt rested his head on her thigh. She looked at her son's face. It was filled with worry. Diana wanted to make her son happy and make him forget all about what happened. She made him get up and she looked into his eyes. She kissed her son intensely.

She took her shirt and skirt off. She was wearing nothing but black bra and matching panties. She straddled her son. She kissed him passionately.

"You worry too much, baby. Let mommy show you a good time."

Diana got off the couch and knelt on the floor. She unbuckled his pants and pulled it down with his underwear. She took his fuck - stick in her hands. She marvelled at its size. Even though he had fucked her numerous times before, she was still astounded by the size of his thing every time she saw it. His father was a wolf and even he didn't have a dick that big.

She stroked his one - eyed snake with both her hands. She licked the entire length of his cock with her tongue. She slapped her tongue with his dick. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked on it. She tasted his pre - cum before slowly taking his entire shaft into her mouth. She started sucking his dick. She loved the feeling of his monster sliding down her throat.

She looked at him intensely as she sucked his third leg. His schlong was coated with her saliva. He loved the way his mother looked with her lips wrapped around his cock. Matt pulled his shaft out of his mother's mouth.

"Just give me a sec, mom."

He got up from the couch and his dick pointed straight at his mother's face. Diana looked up and gave her son a lusty smile. She smeared his pre - cum all over the top of her tits with his cock. She went right back to swallowing his sword.

Matt took his shirt, pants and underwear off and threw them away. Matt grabbed the back of her head and thrust his cock more forcefully into her mouth. Diana sucked her son off for a few more minutes. Then, she took his cock out of her mouth. She looked up at him seductively.

"I think we should go to my bedroom," Diana said to her son.

Diana grabbed her son's cock and started leading him to the bedroom. Matt placed a forceful slap on his mother's ass. Once they reached the bedroom, Diana pushed Matt on the bed. She took off her bra and panties and became completely naked.

"Lay down and let me take care of you," Diana told her son.

Matt lay down on the bed on his back. Diana got in between his legs, grabbed his dick with both hands and started stroking. The look of his mother's gigantic tits dangling from her chest aroused Matt to no end. She grabbed his balls and massaged them. Then, she licked his balls before taking them in her mouth and sucking them.

She licked the head of his cock, took it into her mouth and sucked it. She slowly swallowed his entire dick and started sucking him off again. She continued to suck him off for a few more minutes before she took his shaft out of her mouth. Once his dick was out of her mouth, she gasped for air.

Matt pulled his cock out of his mother's mouth. Both mother and son got up and sat down on the bed. Matt, slowly, started to caress his mother's thighs. Then, he rubbed her inner thigh. He caressed her cheek and then, he kissed her neck. His kiss on her neck made Diana experience sensations she had never experienced before. Diana bit her lower lip to stop herself from screaming. Mother and son kissed each other passionately.

While kissing his mother, Matt squeezed her tits and reached down and rubbed her clit. Diana and Matt's tongues danced with each other. Diana placed her hand on her son's chest as she kissed him and caressed his chest. Matt reached behind and squeezed her ass.

Diana got on all fours and displayed her ass to her son. Matt spread her cheeks and her pussy lips. He lined up his cock with the entrance to her pussy. He inserted his dick into her love cave and pushed it all the way into her pussy.

"MMMMMNNHHHH!" Diana moaned.

Matt reached around with one of his hands and grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it. With his other hand, he reached down and rubbed her clit. He squeezed her ass and Diana turned her head and kissed her son passionately. Matt looked at his mother's right hand and saw her wedding ring.

"He might be her husband, but she belongs to me," Matt thought.

He reached down and ran his hand through her cunt hair.

"OHHH! FUUUUCCK!" Diana screamed.

Matt grabbed his mother's hips and rammed his fuck stick into her snatch. He fucked her ruthlessly, giving her no respite. He behaved like an animal with her body, grabbing and mauling her tits roughly while pummeling her cunt with his rod. Diana loved everything he did to her.

While he fucked her from behind, he kissed her neck. Then, he turned her face and he licked her cheek, coating it with his saliva. These actions, along with his humongous dick in her pussy, caused Diana to spiral out of control. She experienced one of the best orgasms of her life.

"OH, MY GOD! OH, FUCK!" Diana screamed.

After fucking her from behind, Matt pulled his dick out of her box, turned her around and kissed her. Milk was trickling down from her tits. He sucked on both her nipples and tasted what was rightfully his. Diana was ecstatic, feeding her son after a decade and a half awakened feelings in her that she didn't know existed. Mother and son lost themselves in the kiss. Matt pushed his mother on the bed and joined her in bed. He lay down on the bed on his back and his mother straddled him.

Diana inserted her son's cock into her cunt and lowered herself on his cock. Matt grabbed his mother's hips as she started riding his shaft. Matt reached behind and caressed her ass. Diana looked down and saw her son's monster disappearing into her love cave. No matter how many times she had seen this sight, it always excited her like the first time. Matt locked his hands behind her back and pulled her into an embrace. He thrust his hips and rammed his cock into her snatch. Diana bit her lower lip as she was overwhelmed by pleasure.

"AAH! I like how you fuck me. Hard and fast. I can feel every inch," Diana whispered in her son's ears.

Matt caressed his mother's ass.

"Strong hands," Diana moaned.

Matt took a couple of seconds, grabbed her hips and rammed his cock deep into her cunt, deeper than he had ever pushed before. The head of his dick bumped against her cervix. Diana gave a small scream. Even though she experienced pain, she was happy that her son was penetrating places that had never been penetrated before.

Matt ran his hands all over her tits and her stomach.

"Oh, yeah! Run your hands all over my body. It belongs to you," Diana moaned.

Hearing these words from his mother's mouth awakened something in Matt. He started increasing his pace and started fucking her harder and faster. Diana grabbed the bed sheets and held on to it for dear life. She knew she wasn't in control, she just held on and went on the ride her son was taking her on.

"OH, YEAH! YEAH! OH, FUCK!"

Matt slapped his mother's ass. The sound of his hand slapping her ass echoed through the room. With one hand, he held her in a tight embrace, their bodies joined. With his other hand, he kept slapping her ass at regular intervals as he fucked her.

Her ass jiggled everytime he slapped it. After a few minutes, Matt was starting to feel tired. He took his hands off her and released her from his embrace. Matt lay down and his mother started riding him. Even while she was riding him, he kept slapping her ass regularly.

"OHHH! FUCK! Just like that! More! Slap my ass more!"

Matt obliged and slapped her ass until her ass was blood red. Diana was moving closer to another orgasm with each slap. Finally, Diana experienced an orgasm that nearly fried her brain.

"OOOOHH! FUUUUCCK!"

Matt continued to fuck his mother through her orgasm. Her udders dangled down from her chest. When, he fucked her they swayed due to the impact oh his cock and the cunt that gave birth to him. Matt grabbed his mother's teats and pulled her closer to him. He caught her again in an embrace. He planted three hard slaps on her ass in quick succession as she rode him. Diana gave out a scream of pleasure. Her already blood red ass was more sensitive than ever.

"OHH! FUCK, YEAH" she screamed.

Every time he rammed his baby maker into his mother, her hair bounced up and down. She pulled out of his embrace and took control of the rutting. She placed her hands on his chest and rode him like there was no tomorrow. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room. The rhythmic sound of his cock bottoming out inside her cunt filled the room.

"YES! OH, YEAH!"

Diana's hair was now dishevelled from the relentless fucking. Her blood red ass bounced on her son's manhood. Her entire body twitched and convulsed as she experienced another explosive orgasm.

"YES! OHHH - HUH - HUH!"

Diana was so overwhelmed with pleasure that she lost her vocabulary. She screamed and moaned nonsensical words while the orgasm ravaged her body's senses.

"Yes! I like that. I want to taste my pussy juice on your cock," Diana said.

"Yeah?" Matt asked his mother.

"Yeah."

She knelt in front of his dick while he still lay on his back. She swallowed his entire cock and tasted her own cunt juice on is cock while he traced a line on her spine with his finger. She experienced another small orgasm when he did that.

She sucked his shaft like a woman possessed. When his dick was inside her mouth, she used her tongue to lick the head of his fuck stick. He grabbed her by her hair and pushed her closer to his dick which resulted in her increasing her pace and sucking him off faster. While she sucked him off, she grabbed his balls and fondled them. She looked at her son in the eye while she swallowed his sword, it was a look of intense, wanton lust. With one look, she conveyed to him her hunger for him.

"I want you to fuck me from behind."

She got on all fours on the bed. Matt inserted the head of his dick into her pussy. He grabbed her hips and slowly pushed his entire rod into her cunt.

"OHHH! GOD!"

Diana gasped for air as her cunt was stretched almost to its breaking point by his monster dick. He started fucking his mother.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, my god! Oh, fuck!"

She clawed at the bed sheets to hold on to her sanity.

"Oh, yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Oh, fuck! Oh, my goood! Slap my ass! Do it now! Slap my ass!"

Matt slapped her ass hard. The sound of his slap echoed on the walls of her room. Matt felt his cum rising from his balls. He released a deluge of his baby batter into his mother's cunt. When his cum hit her cunt walls, it triggered a chain of mind - blowing orgasms that left her twitching and convulsing for a few minutes.

Matt pulled his cock out of his mother's cunt and lay on the bed on his back. Diana rested her head on his chest, her chest heaving due to the orgasms she experienced.

Laura Eriksen was coming back home from shopping. She saw a cycle parked in front of her house. It was probably her daughters' boyfriend, Matt Robson. Ever since Laura saw Matt fuck both her daughters, she had wanted a taste of his forbidden cock. She was spellbound by the length and girth of his monster. She wanted it in her cunt as soon as possible. Her husband no longer satisfied her.

She placed the groceries in the kitchen and went upstairs to her daughters' room. She could hear the moans of both her daughters. She peeked into the keyhole and saw Matt ram his cock into Joanna's cunt while she licked her sister's clit. She desperately wanted to be in there with him.

When she watched him fuck her daughters, she got an idea. She opened the door and went into the room. What happened next could only be described as chaos.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Laura shouted.

Both her daughters almost had a heart attack when they heard her voice. Matt almost shit himself. Joanna and Daniella picked up the bed sheets and covered their tits.

"You know the rules girls. No guys in the house. You're Matt Robson, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mrs. Eriksen."

"I suggest you leave immediately if you don't want me to have a chat with your mother about this."

Matt smirked on the inside. He had just fucked his mother on the kitchen table before he came to the Eriksen's house, but he left the mother to deal with her daughters. He didn't want to get into any trouble.

After Matt left, both the sisters started apologising to their mother.

"Mom, we're so sorry. We didn't think you were home," Daniella said.

"Just wait till your father comes back from his business trip, we're going to have a serious sit down and talk about this."

Laura saw that both ther daughters had placed their mobile phones on the nightstand. She took both of their phones.

"Meanwhile, I'm confiscating both of your phones."

"WHAT? That's not fair," Joanna said.

Laure left the room without another word.

After a couple of days, both her daughters had cheerleading practice. She decided to make her move on that day.

Laura woke up alone in her bed after her afternoon nap. She looked at the clock, school time was over, Matt was probably on his way home. Perfect timing. Laura had married her husband when she was pretty young and at first, things were very amazing, but there was a catch. A couple, actually. Her husband was always travelling for work. Him being as successful as he was, Laura really should have seen this coming.

She brought up her twin daughters all by herself. She often joked to her husband that it felt like she was a single mom. She was a strict mom and it didn't earn her any favours from her daughters.

Laura took Joanna's phone and tried to open it. The phone didn't have any lock. She made a mental note to talk to her daughters about this. She opened Instagram and DM'ed Matt.

"We are home alone. Come meet us by the pool."

"Didn't you guys have cheerleading practice?"

"We skipped it for you."

"Your mom gave your phone back?"

"Yeah."

"On my way."

Laura put on bright red swimwear and went to the pool. She lay down on the pool lounger on her back. In a few minutes, she heard the doorbell ring.

"Is that you?" Laura texted Matt.

"Yes."

"Door is open. Come to the pool."

Matt came to the pool.

"Joanna! Joanna!"

"It's just me. Why don't you come over here?" Laura said to Matt.

Matt was surprised to see Mrs. Eriksen. He had half a mind to run away, but he stayed.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Eriksen. Joanna texted me to come over. She said you weren't home."

"Joanna didn't text you, I did," Laura said while she traced her finger over Matt's chest. "You're just gonna have to deal with me today."

She took off all his clothes until he was wearing only underwear. She pulled his underwear down, freeing his humongous cock. Even after seeing it up close, Laura was still awed by its size.

She knelt in front of his cock and started stroking his dick.

"You have to really "deal" with me today. Only me," Lara told Matt while looking lustfully into his eyes.

She planted a kiss on the head of his shaft. She licked the entire length of his dick. She took it in her mouth and sucked on it.

"I want this big, hard cock just for myself."

She flashed him a lusty smile. She took the head of his rod back into her mouth and continued sucking it. She looked intensely into his eyes when she sucked his cock.

Laura was unaccustomed to sucking a dick so big. She barely felt her husband's erection when she sucked him off. She took a few breaks while sucking Matt's rod before continuing to suck him dry. While she took her breaks, she stroked his cock.

"Your cock is so sexy," Laura told Matt while she was taking a break.

Matt looked down and saw her head bob up and down his shaft. The sight of his cock disappearing into her mouth was glorious. Matt pulled his manhood out of her mouth and reached down to pull her bra down and free her tits. Her coin - shaped nipples were already hard.

Matt told Laura to get up from the lounge. Laura got up from the lounge and Matt sat on it. Matt signalled Laura to suck his cock. Laura kneeled in between his knees and took his entire dick into her mouth. While she was sucking his rod, Matt reached down and squeezed one of her tits. She took his shaft out of her mouth and rubbed his manhood all over her tits. His cock smeared her boobs with his pre - cum. She leaned in and gave her daughters' boyfriend a passionate kiss.

She continued to suck his cock for a few more minutes. While she swallowed his sword, she reached behind and unclasped her red bra. She took her bra off and threw it away and released her shapely tits. She caressed his inner thighs as she sucked his manhood. Matt encouraged her to suck his shaft harder and faster and she obeyed him. She loved having his big, beastly cock in her mouth, but she really wanted it deep inside her pussy. Matt watched as her pretty head bobbed up and down his cock.

12