All Comments on 'A Wolf's Rage Ch. 12'

by RebekahKarlsen

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Just had to see what happened next, to see if it was recoverable. So he feels guilty for destroying his best friend utterly, ruining his life completely? But it's all okay because human morality just doesn't apply to "ickle Matty" eh? Oh the poor dear. Question answered. It's not recoverable.

RebekahKarlsenRebekahKarlsenover 1 year agoAuthor

Early access to chapters of this story and my other stories "A Strange Compulsion" and "A Species' Survival" are available on my website.

Website link is:

https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Awesome 5⭐️ story and series,, can’t wait for the next chapter 👍🏻

classicman1982classicman1982about 1 year ago

Waiting on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Waiting for the next chapter

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

Because it's available on patreon we don't get to finish them?

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

I have become fond of your writing. But still wish the chapters were longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need the next Chapter. After all remember the Aunt is moving in. Mom can't do with out fucking him for a day much less 3 months. So Matt will have to breed the Aunt as well. Then there is always the older sister. At some point she will come home from college.

classicman1982classicman1982about 1 year ago

Next chapters please.

Irish687Irish68712 months ago

Cant wit for more of this one.. Keep up the great work..

Hollyweed6996Hollyweed699611 months ago

Are you going to write another chapter. I hope you do. The story is very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When is the check chapter arriving.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still was a very interesting story but you can't stop now???????????? 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There is no more, something happened with the creator. Not even their Patreon is active (It's been deleted)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why wasn't Matt's sister involved? She should choose to ovulate for him. Need the sister and continue with more chapters.

MysteryMasterMysteryMaster9 months ago

Continue the story

H2OwolfH2Owolf4 months ago

Great story so far. I hope it continues soon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope, Mom is wrong, he needs to resist her "you no longer have (any) normal morality" and do what he can to make it up to his friend.

They have some morality in common with humans, which means it is a sliding scale, a position along a spectrum of morality. Werewolves used to be terrible monsters. Now, while they are still strong and monstrous, they have figured out, as a sub-society, how to coexist with humans. They did this by adapting, or by the more violent, stupid weres ALL being killed by humans. This would still leave the smarter ones, who can more readily adapt.

Matt needs to figure out how to be ... more... honorable with Gary.

If we ever hear from Matt's wolfen-Dad, we also need to find out why his wolfen-Dad was away from home and his harem-pack of mates, during a full moon, dangerous to humans, TWICE, near this particular town. This is pretty irresponsible, for a werewolf that wants to continue to live. Maybe also why he did not call Matt's mom on the second occasion, as the Moon's phases are not a mystery to him, and he knows Matt's mom well, and would be in town, so...

Also, we have heard hints of a sister and a troublesome Aunt, there may be story-fodder there....

Good story, with enough sex, just a tiny bit repetitive.

If I am hitting too many story points, edit this at your will.

Good luck writing!

409511381409511381about 1 month ago

I hope Matt can get Diana pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebekahKarlsen@RebekahKarlsen
Early access to chapters of stories are available on my website. Website link is: https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES