A Wolf's Rage Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dishevelled hair fell over her face and obscured his view of his cock disappearing into her mouth. He reached down and pushed her hair to the side and enjoyed the view of his rod penetrating her pie - hole. After a few more minutes of sucking is cock, she took his dick out of her mouth. She looked at him with lust - filled eyes and flashed him a naughty smile.

"Let's take this party to my bedroom."

She grabbed his cock and led him to her bedroom. He had seen her daughters' room before, but he had never been in her room before, the room she shared with her husband.

He took her panties off and pushed her on the bed. She fell on her marriage bed on her back. As soon as she landed on her bed, he pounced on her and spread her legs. He kissed her pussy. This caused her so much pleasure. No one had gone down on her before, in her life. None of her boyfriends, not even her husband. The pleasure of getting her pussy kissed overwhelmed her. She squeezed her own tits while he kissed her minge. He spread her cunt lips and started licking her clit.

She threw her head back and moaned as she experienced things that she had never experienced in her life before. She ran her fingers through his hair. Her breasts rose and fell as her breathing became more heavy as she neared an orgasm. She grabbed his hair and pushed his face closer to her cunt as an orgasm ripped through her entire body. She locked her legs behind his neck. Her entire body shuddered and twitched as she felt like an electric current was passing through her body.

"OH, YES! YES! YES! AAAHH! FUCK, YEAH!"

After he stopped licking her cunt, she spread her cunt lips and displayed her love cave to him.

"I'm here. Take it."

Matt lined up his cock with the entrance to her pussy and pushed the head of his shaft into her quim. Laura gasped as she took his rod into her box. She had never had someone this big before. For the first time in her life, her cunt was full. Her cunt lips were stretched. It felt like her pussy was going to tear apart.

"AAAHH! THAT'S IT! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT ALL TO ME! SOOO DEEP!"

Matt slowly pushed his entire cock into her cunt. The head of his shaft hit her cervix as he bottomed out inside her.

"I wish my husband was here. I wish he could see this. That hard, strong cock penetrating my pussy."

She caressed his abdomen and then she reached around him and embraced him. He started fucking her faster once she had him locked in her embrace. His cock was coated with her pussy juice. She was going mad with pleasure.

"FUCK THAT PUSSY! THAT PUSSY IS ALL YOURS! YEAH! YEAH! THIS IS YOURS! OHHH, FUUUCCK!"

Matt pulled his shaft out of her box. He got off the bed, grabbed her by her hand and lifted her off the bed. He grabbed her by her hips and lifted her up. She locked her legs behind his back and he inserted his cock into her cunt. She started bouncing on his cock.

"Strong! You really know how to carry a woman, don't you?"

She fucked him while he was standing. He was holding her completely in the air as she bounced up and down his dick. Her hair flailed all over the place as she fucked him like there was no tomorrow.

Matt laid her down on the bed on her back and continued fucking her. The sound of his thighs slapping against her ass echoed through the room. Laura reached down and squeezed her own ass. She clawed at her pillows as the pleasure from getting pounded by Matt's cock overwhelmed her.

"IT'S SO DEEP! AAH! YEAH!"

Laura breathed heavily as he continued to pummel his dick into her box. Laura closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations he was causing in her. She withstood his monstrous cock's assault on her cunt and enjoyed the feeling of getting fucked deep.

Matt fucked her with long, hard strokes. Every time his dick smashed against her cunt, the impact was almost too much for her body to handle.

"FUCK MY PUSSY! POUND IT! POUND IT! FUCK ME TILL I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

Matt kissed her while he stretched her cunt. The entire bed shook while they rutted. After he fucked her for a few minutes, Matt took his cock out of her cunt to give her some rest. Laura reached down and inserted a couple of her fingers into her minge.

"Ohh! You've spread my pussy lips more than they've ever been spread before."

Laura took her fingers out of her cunt. Matt looked at her, one of the fingers she took out of her cunt had her wedding ring on it. Her wedding ring was covered with her cunt juice. Laura got on all fours and she displayed her ass to her young lover.

"I want you to treat me like a whore, your whore. Fuck me! I want you to give it to me, no mercy."

Matt moved behind her and rammed his cock into her cunt. When she felt his monster inside her quim, she let out a scream of pain.

Matt grabbed her hips and started fucking her roughly. Soon, the pain transformed into pleasure.

Laura closed her eyes and lost herself to the sensations Matt was causing in her. She grabbed on to the bed sheets for dear life. She clawed at the bed sheets as Matt pounded his monstrous dick into her pussy from behind. Everytime his cock completely disappeared into her cunt, the impact with which his rod bottomed out into her box shook the entire bed. Both of their bodies were completely covered with a coat of sweat. The sweat glistened as the sunlight through the windows reflected off of it.

Her teats dangled down from her chest. Everytime he rammed his manhood into her quim, her udders swung to and fro. Matt reached down and grabbed her milk - bags. He pinched her coin - shaped nipples. He pulled her tits and tweaked her nipples as he pummeled her cunt from behind. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed around the room.

Matt raised his hand and planted a hard slap on her ass. Laura had never experienced something like that before. None of her previous sexual partners had engaged in rough play with her. To her surprise, she found out she had a liking for it. She asked Matt to spank her again, He slapped her ass a few more times before pulling out of her.

Laura looked lustily at his enormous monster.

"I wanna sit on it! I wanna sit on that big, hard cock. I want to ride you."

Matt lay down on the bed on his back. She straddled him and inserted his shaft into her box. She lowered herself on his manhood until his rod was completely inside her. Matt grabbed her hips and moved her up and down his cock.

"OHH, FUCK! YESS!"

Her firm tits bounced up and down as she bounced up and down his dick. Matt was entranced by her boobs. He reached up and squeezed them as she rode his stallion. While he was massaging her tits, he couldn't help but imagine milk leaking out of her tits.

"They'll soon start making milk," he thought. "After I cum in her and she transforms."

"AAH! FUCK, IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

By this point the bed was shaking so much that Matt was concerned that it was going to break. He grabbed Laura's ass and bounced her up and down his dick.

"AAHH! I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK! IT'S THE BEST I'VE HAD!"

Matt could feel his seed rising up his shaft. He released his baby batter into her cunt. His cum filled her minge and flowed out. When his cum filled her cunt, Laura lost her mind. She thrashed around and twitched uncontrollably as she experienced the best orgasm of her life. Her entire body convulsed and she rested her head on his chest. Both the lovers were breathing heavily.

Matt rested for a few minutes before taking a shower and heading home.

12