A Woman and a Werewolf

Story Info
A woman meets a werewolf.
3.6k words
4.1
22.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie had been with Kevin since they were both sophomores in high school. It wasn't that the abuse had gotten any worse. It was just that she couldn't take it anymore. She had had one black eye to many. Her fellow waitresses at I-HOP no longer really believed that she had "walked into a door".

Maggie had been saving her tips and she had nearly $2,000. It wasn't much but it was enough for her to start a life somewhere else...hopefully. She did have to steal Kevin's 1990 pick-up but he never drove it much now that he had a new pickup. The 1990 one just sat in the garage and rusted.

She made the plan to escape after her shift at the I-Hop had ended. If Kevin called her she'd just say some teenagers had come in and prevented her from leaving. It had been a cold early fall in northern Minnesota. They had already had several storms and ice coated most of the roads. This was especially true of the roads that Maggie took. She couldn't have Kevin following her. He'd look for her in the bigger cities like Hibbing, St. Paul or Saint Cloud. If he caught her, he'd punish her in ways she couldn't imagine.

Maggie was doing fine until she hit the black ice. The truck skidded across the road and slammed into a tree. Maggie hit her head and passed out. Sometime later, Maggie never knew how long, Maggie heard a voice.

"You're safe now. I'll look after you." the kind voice said.

Maggie could just nod. She knew it wasn't Kevin. She believed the voice when it told her she was safe. Maggie knew she was warm and comfortable. That was her last thought before she passed out from the pain in her leg.

Thengel sighed in frustration and despair as he looked at the young woman sleeping in his bed. He had been out for a run when he had seen her car skid across the road and hit the tree. The car had started on fire and Thengel had run to pull her out of the car. When he got there he discovered that her leg was broken. The more he studied the girl he noticed old bruises on her. This girl had been through the ringer. Thengel couldn't leave her there to freeze to death, so he did the only sensible thing. He brought her to his cabin.

Three days passed and Thengel had tried his best to nurse the girl. He had fed her willow tea and rum in an attempt to ease the pain in her broken leg. Thengel had set it but he had no medical experience and knew she was still hurting. He took comfort in knowing she was safe and warm. Whoever had been harming her couldn't reach her anymore. Thengel went out of his cabin to gather some more wood and some venison for dinner.

When he walked back in, he was greeted with a

"Hi, there."

His guest was awake and sitting up in her bed.

"Hello." He said nervously. He was used to living alone and not talking to anyone.

" I'm Maggie, by the way." she said.

"I'm Thengel." said Thengel.

"Well, Thengel, thank you for taking care of me but I must have hit my head harder than I thought or be on some heavy meds. You look really hairy to me. I thought you were a dog at first" stated Maggie.

"I'm a werewolf. That's why you think I look like a dog." said Thengel nervously. He didn't know how this woman would react to him and he didn't want to frighten her. "We normally don't show ourselves to humans nowadays, in case they put us in zoos or do experiments on us. We basically keep to ourselves in our packs. But, you looked like you needed help so I helped you. If you give me a few minutes, I can make us dinner.

"Thank you, I'm hungry." said Maggie. She watched as Thengel made dinner. He dumped potatoes, carrots and the venison into a stew pot. Soon it was ready and he gave her a bowl. The couple ate dinner together.

"So you say you live in a pack, where is everyone else?" asked Maggie.

"Well, we live in a pack once we find a mate. We live alone until we find that mate and bring her to our village." said Thengel.

"Oh, and do you have a mate?" asked Maggie.

"No, I'm still looking for her." said Thengel.

"What do you do?" asked Maggie.

"I'm a carpenter. I built this cabin and I build tables and other things and trade them in the village." Thengel told her. He expected Maggie to demand to leave. After all she was with a stranger, not just a stranger but a supernatural creature in a strange place. The thought of Maggie leaving made Thengel sad. Even though he hadn't talked to her much, the idea of her leaving was more painful then he could bear.

"Uhmm, Thengel I don't mean to complain or anything. Dinner was wonderful but I still have alot of pain in my leg and I'm pretty sleepy. I was going to go to bed. Do you need me to move over?" asked Maggie.

"Oh, I've been sleeping in the chair. You have the bed to yourself. Do you need more pain medicine before you go to sleep?" asked Thengel.

Maggie took more willow mixed with rum and went to bed. Thengel sat in his chair and eventually drifted off to bed himself. He was awoke by the smell of bacon and the whistle of the tea kettle. He looked and saw Maggie at his stove.

"How many pancakes would you like?" she asked.

"I've never had pancakes. I don't know what they are. They're not a wolf food. So I'll just go with one." said Thengel.

Maggie laughed. Thengel loved her laughter. " I suppose you're used to things like blood sausage. But, no one can just eat one pancake. I work at a pancake restaurant where we have pancake eating competitions. You'd need at least two. I've already made 6. How about you take these 4 and I'll have the other 2?

Thengel was hungry and agreed. He and Maggie had breakfast together. It was nice to have something warm for breakfast. It was even nicer to have someone to share things with. Thengel had been on his own for too long.

"I have a present for you. It's out in my workshed. Let me get it." said Thengel.

He went out to his workshed and brought a pair of crutches for Maggie.

"This way you'll be able to get places easily. You won't have to balance on one foot."

Maggie laughed "Thank you, I never thought I'd be so grateful for a medical thingy. But, this will really help."

"Can I ask you a personal question?" asked Thengel.

"You can ask me anything you want, Thengel." said Maggie.

Thengel smiled. He liked hearing his name on her lips.

"How did you get all your bruises? The older ones...not from the car crash?" he asked.

Maggie's face darkened and Thengel was afraid he'd offended her. "Oh, I got those from my boyfriend Kevin. It's how he shows he loves me...I love him too I guess. It's just that I can't stand being hit anymore. That's why I was leaving. I don't know where I was going. Just...elsewhere...away." Maggie continued rambling about her and Kevin.

It made Thengel upset to know that Maggie had been so through much pain. He knew if he ever met this Kevin he would kill him. Women deserved to be respected. Not beaten. That was werwolf code.

As Thengel and Maggie had been conversing and sharing breakfast, Maggie had noticed that her clothing was in a state of disgrace. She had blood stains and dirt all over. Maggie told Thengel that if he had a spare sheet she could make her own clothes. Thengel went and fetched a sheet from the cupboard. "Here ya go." he said.

"Thanks." said Maggie.

"Uhmm, I have work to do. I'll be out in my shed." said Thengel.

"I'll be here with the outfit." said Maggie.

Thengel worked in his shed and Maggie worked on her dress. That afternoon a three day blizzard started. The couple were trapped inside together. They talked about various things and played checkers and grew closer together. Thengel could tell that Maggie's leg wasn't getting any better. His rudimentary medical skills weren't enough to help her. He would have to do something about it.

The day after the blizzard broke a knock came on Thengel's door. It was Manni. His closest neighbor. Thengel didn't particularly care for Manni. They only hung out because they lived close. Manni was surprised to find that Thengel had a woman in his cabin. Manni was also a bit jealous. He hadn't found a woman. After having dinner, with Thengel and Maggie, Manni talked with Thengel.

"So is she going to be your mate?" asked Manni.

"I don't know. I'm just taking care of her till she gets better." said Thengel.

"Well, is she a virgin?" asked Manni bluntly. "You know the council will only settle for pure women."

"I don't know." said Thengel. "It's never come up. I just like being with her."

"Well, good luck." said Manni. With that he ran off.

Thengel came into his cabin.

"I'm not you know." said Maggie as she looked down.

"Not what?" asked Thengel.

"I'm not a virgin. I was with Kevin for three years." she said blushing.

"Oh..." said Thengel. He didn't want to talk about Maggie and Kevin. He wanted Maggie to forget Kevin forever.

"Would you like to go somewhere? We've been cooped up in here too long." he asked Maggie.

"Sure. Where?" said Maggie.

"It's a surprise." said Thengel. "I'll have to carry you. You won't be able to walk."

Thengel transformed into a huge black wolf and Maggie was able to ride on his back. The couple rode out into the open. The couple rode for hours out in the snow. Finally, Thengel said

"We're here."

They had arrived at a hot spring. "I thought the hot water would be good for your leg." said Thengel. "Go on get in." he encouraged Maggie.

He watched as Maggie stripped out of her simple dress. Her breasts were erect in the moonlight. He felt himself get hard as he watched her. God, he wanted her so much. But, she was still sick and she was his guest. That would be wrong. Still, he wanted her.

Maggie got into the hot spring. The water felt wonderful against her leg. It helped immensely. "Come in silly." she called to Thengel. Thengel looked surprised. He was happy to wait on the bank and watch her. She wanted him with her? He stripped down to his boxers and jumped in.

Maggie swam over and pinned him against the bank. She pushed her naked body up against him.

Thengel kept his mouth closed, he chastely touched the naked Maggie, afraid that he might nip her with his fangs. He was surprised when he felt her tongue gently push past his lips and he opened to her. Suddenly, Thengel couldn't get enough of this beautiful woman. Maggie's dark chocolate hair tumbled down her shoulders as he crushed his lips to hers. Thengel ferociously sucked and lightly nipped at her lips, he kissed her down her neck and back up again to her jaw.

"Thengel!" Maggie gasped as she clutched at his broad shoulders. Maggie needed him.

She arched against his chest as he caressed one of her breasts while she felt a hot, wet mouth latch onto the other. Maggie moaned softly as he sucked and played with her nipple as he coaxed it to stiffen.

"Thengel, please..." Maggie begged.

A small part of Thengel was aware of Maggie's small hand trying to work its way towards his hardness when he felt her fingers barely graze his flesh. He tore himself away from her and lifted her out of the water and onto the shore. Maggie sat on the snowy bank, bewildered. What had happened?

Too far! Thengel snarled at himself. I went too far! This goes against everything my pack believes.

"Thengel?" Maggie asked softly as she tried to reach out and caress him. "What's the matter?"

"Don't..." he said thickly. All of his responsibility to his pack, flashed through his head. Dam, those rules. He wanted her so bad.

Thengel saw the concern for him in her eyes and it made it that much harder for him to answer her. Maggie withdrew her hands from him and started to cry. It pained him to see tears in her eyes.

"Thengel?" Maggie asked in concern and curiosity.

"I'm sorry," Thengel said mournfully. "It's not your fault. I just have to follow the traditions of my pack."

"Thengel, tell me what's--"

Using his magic, Thengel swept a hand down Maggie's face and she fell against him, peacefully asleep. He leaned her back against the snow covered bank. Thengel got up out of the water. He let out a howl of frustration as his fist smashed through a nearby pine tree. Snow and wood scattered at his feet as his chest heaved. Every fiber of him begged for release and he ached to be with Maggie. But, pack rules were pack rules.

He looked at her as she lay beneath him. Her leg wasn't healing right and he'd have to do something about that. There was only one thing he could do. He'd take her to his pack's doctor. Questions would be asked but he wanted her safe and healthy. He scoped Maggie up in his arms and carried her off in the direction of his village.

The dawn woke Maggie. She found herself in a strange place. The cabin looked like Thengel's but wasn't. Voices came from outside.

"Thengel, the leg is healing but it isn't healing right. I'll have to rebreak it to set it right." said the strange voice.

"Doc, I don't want her to be in pain. I love her. I think she may be my true mate." said Thengel.

"If she's your true mate, then you should claim her." said the doctor.

"I know it's just that she's not..." Thengel trailed off.

"A virgin?" said the doctor.

Thengel nodded.

"Well, the pack will have to be informed. We'll need a council meeting." said the Doctor. "Now, I have to go see my patient."

The doctor came into the cabin and explained to Maggie that he would need to rebreak her leg in order for it to heal. The doctor gave her some milk of the poppy to help with the pain before he rebroke it. Still Maggie screamed and passed out. The doctor set the leg properly.

"She'll sleep for awhile, but when she wakes up she'll get better. I'll call for a council meeting tomorrow night so she can tell her story."

"Thank you doctor." said Thengel.

Maggie slept the entire night and Thengel never left her side. The next evening Maggie and Thengel appeared before the council.

The chief wolf spoke "Maggie, do you know why you're here?" he asked.

"Apparently, I've broken some rule that you wolves have. I'm not a maiden or something like that. I may not be a maiden but I love Thengel. He saved me and treats me with respect and kindness. I want to be with him. I love him." said Maggie as she held Thengel's hand.

"Thengel, what do you have to say for yourself?" asked the chief wolf.

"She was in trouble, I saved her and I love her. I think she's my true mate and I don't care that she's not a maiden. She's a wonderful woman." stated Thengel bravely.

"If it helps, she has no STDs and she's not pregnant." said the doctor. "I'm a believer in love and I vote that these two can be together."

"We'll have to confer." said the rest of the council.

"Bullshit." said Maggie loudy. "Thengel and I love each other. We don't have to listen to you. We'll go off and form our own pack without all your silly rules. Love is love and we love and want to be with each other. That's what we're going to do. Come on Thengel." Maggie grabbed her crutches and started off into the woods away from the council of elders.

Thengel looked as his beloved walked into the woods.

"I love her. Maggie is my true mate. She has a point. I'll be starting my own pack with or without your permission. Anyone is welcome to join." said Thengel with that statement he departed. He scooped Maggie up in his arms and carried her back to his cabin. Her leg was on the mend but she couldn't walk that far.

When they arrived at his cabin he laid her down on the bed. Thengel laid Maggie on the bed so that she could gaze up at him. She ran her hands through his hair. Not caring about the rest of the world.

A startled cry was forced from Maggie's mouth as Thengel pushed her legs apart and leaned down to lick the soft pink folds of her sex. He looked up into her eyes with an accomplished grin. Maggie stared back shocked and uncertain what to say or do. No one had ever done that to her before. No one had made love to her so tenderly and lovingly.

Thengel leaned down and licked her again. Maggie's eyes widened, watching as his tongue snaked out and stroked her sensitive flesh. He lingered on her clit, sucked it into his mouth, and then sat back, looking into her eyes again.

"Would you like some more?" he asked teasingly.

Right now the only thing Maggie wanted was for him to shut up and have something much larger than his finger or tongue inside her. She squirmed before him on the bed, her legs spread wide in a wanton display that she did nothing to correct. If he wanted her in that position she was willing to stay there. She wanted all of him

Licking his lips, Thengel continued to stare at her swollen weeping sex. she's beautiful, she really is my true mate. I'm glad I found her. he thought.

Looking at Maggie's face he moved his mouth to her breast, determined to bring her as much pleasure as he could. Without a word he moved back up her body and kissed her. His lips pressing insistently against hers, his tongue searching her mouth. Maggie wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him down onto her. She didn't feel the pain coming from her leg. She just wanted Thengel.

Maggie felt his hard, thick, shaft press against her. She thought she might go crazy if he continued torturing her like this. She wanted more than just making out. Alot more. She wanted all of Thengel. Thengel's lips moved from her mouth and he kissed and gently bit his way along her jaw to her neck, breathing her scent in and losing himself to her. He felt her hips writhe against him. Thengel's cock began to grow slick with Maggie's pleasure as she squirmed beneath him.

Thengel pulled away from her again so that he could watch her face as he entered her. Her eyes glowed with intense passion. Her breathing was ragged. There was a sheen of sweat beginning to cover her skin. Thengel reached between them, took his cock in hand, and brought it to her entrance. He couldn't keep the smile from his lips as his true mate looked down to watch him enter her. There was desire written on her face.

The thought was matter-of-fact when it solidified in his mind. She's my true mate. Thengel's smile grew wider at the realization. Slowly, watching her, Thengel began to push into her. After only a couple inches Maggie let her head fall back, her eyes close, and her breath caught in her trembling chest. Thengel had never seen anything more beautiful in the whole of his life. Maggie was his.

Maggie moaned pleasurably as the last of Thengel's cock was buried in her trembling body. When Thengel began to move against her with slow deliberate strokes, soft gasps and whimpers were forced from her lips. Maggie seemed lost to their passion and she was exquisite to see. Nothing else in the world existed beyond the lovers' bed.

Maggie felt the heat and need growing in intensity as he thrust faster and harder into her. Her hands fisted in the sheets, her back arched and her body on fire, Maggie felt the passion explode in her like nothing she had ever felt before.

Thengel could see how close she was. She looked so beautiful. Then he felt her cunt tighten and begin to spasm around his cock he fell over the edge as well, releasing into her.

Thengel couldn't stop staring at Maggie as she calmed from their passion. Maggie had a small pleased, satisfied smile on her face. Her eyes looking back at him with a shy wonder. Her skin hot from exertion, covered in sweat, and blushing red under his gaze. She was perfect. She was his. A true mate for him at last.

Maggie leaned up to kiss him "Goodnight Thengel" she said.

Thengel kissed Maggie back "Goodnight sweetheart" he said.

The lovers slept together all night long. They had other days to worry about the problems that would come.

-----The End